Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13008)

Closed

Risk Management Phone Box

My name is Michele from Country Club Village Apartments Im trying to contact you in regards to a phone box that was broken into. it located at (Edited as per community guidelines)I basically want to report it for people that need land lines. The box says ATT and T on it Please have a representative

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

CL84307 Answering machine

Display says there are voicemails When I try to listen it says no messages "Calls will be answered" is turned on Incoming and outgoing calls working fine as long as I dial or answer manually Message says this number is not accepting calls

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Home Phone using NVG510 modem stopped working, no dial tone. Internet working OK.

Green phone light on modem 'off'. Powered off/on modem, replaced telephone and its cable, no help. Had been working fine for years.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

called ID stopped working a week ago on my landline (didn't do anything on my end)

Greetings,My Called ID stopped working about a week ago on my home phone (Landline). I made no changes to my service.  What happened?  Thanks for any help/assistance. 

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Letter stating services disconnected from address

I am trying to get a letter stating services have been disconnected from the property so that I can get a demolition permit. How do I receive this letter?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Easement

I inherited 2 acres and found out AT&T has a continuous easement on the whole 2 acres. AT&T only uses about .25 acres for a small utility building and to keep supplies. I want to see if AT&T would be willing to renegotiate the easement to the .25 acres, which they currently use instead o

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Trying to block a number

It never works it always says try again in a few minutes

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Application for easement release

We are putting in a pool and need to push the pool over our easement , so we need to get it release from AT&T. Where do I get this or from whom?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

how to report outage

I need to report a land line phone outage

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

Unused Service Lines Removal

I would like to have the unused service lines removed from my house. Who do I call to make that happen? What is the cost to do so?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

Too many login attempts error

I tried to login in to att.com tonight to pay bills and I got error message of too many login attempts and was locked out. I was successful in changing my password and was able to login. I'm NOT trying to login multiple times. This happened back in May and it took AT&T THREE MONTHS to get me bac

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Finding last owner of a landline

I need help finding the ownership hx of a landlines number

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

Blocking robocallers

How do I block robocalls if I have just basics telephone service

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Spectrum Landlines can't call in to my new ATT digital home phone

I recently subscribed to ATT digital phone as my new landline. I previously had Spectrum. My new phone calls all phone numbers but it is not receiving numbers from Spectrum home phones. I receive calls from business and cell phones just not from 2 spectrum landlines (that I am aware of). I was recei

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Relocation of main fiber optic line at street

We need a main fiber optic line that is buried at the street relocated in order to excavate for a new driveway. We need someone to contact regarding getting this line moved.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.