Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13182)

Accepted Solution

I need a new extension for a CL83451 phone. Is TL86003 compatible?

I would like to add another extension to my wireless home phone landline it is a CL83451 phone. All I see being sold now is TL86003. Is it compatible?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Accepted Solution

VOIP voicemail not anwering

If I call my digital home phone from my cell (non-AT&T) it just rings without going to voicemail. I went through the painful process of setting up VM using the *98 process, but it still doesn't pick up. I've found various instructions on how to turn it on, but they all refer to pages that no lon

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

I want to de-unify/uncombine my combined billing for Internet + Wireless

As it says in the title, I want to de-unify my combined billing, so that my Internet and Wireless bills are separate from each other and not combined like they are currently. Every time I've tried to accomplish over the phone, I get given a number to call the "right" department, but when I call it t

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Assigning specific ringtone to individuals

I have an AT&T LD72310 cordless phone system and would like to assign a specific, different ringtone to individuals in my family. Can I do that on this phone system? Thanks for the help

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cancel my landline?

How do I cancel my landline

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Collapsing uncovered equipment ignored by EVERYONE at ATT

Is there someplace else I can report AT&T for collapsing, dangerous equipment? We have literally been tossed around from Department to Department in our brand new home. All of their equipment is literally collapsing into the ground with no cover in my front yard. this neighborhood is less than t

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

defective pole

How do I get ATT to replace a damage pole that is holding electric wires,the pole is inside my property and is crack at the top,I dont have an account with ATT or directv,this pole was install by ATT 40 years ago .Can someone help me I'm a disable person.7862106335

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Information Light On Wireless Modem For landline Flashing

How can I get this information light to stop flashing? It is connected to a landline, so there is no access to the internet from that phone. Help!!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

How can I unblock a phone number??

I have a walk around phone that has Call Block, but the manual has no instructions for unblocking a number. How can I do that?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Be the first to reply

(4)
How can I unblock a phone number??

I have a walk around phone that has Call Block, but the manual has no instructions for unblocking a number. How can I do that?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Caller to my digital home phone gets 2 rings on his end followed by dead air

Others in my neighborhood have the same problem. I have a ticket M63848724 opened 1/21/2023.  I'm in NC. Callers from Florida, SC, NC, and NY have told me they have the same issue - call my digital home phone, get either dead air, or 2 rings followed by dead air.  Two reports of going to

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

My phone is CL2940 or Model# 84207

My phone is CL2940 or Model# 84207 The light on the screen used to stay on 24/7 now it is only on when I am using it. Is there something I can do to have it back on 24/7?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

My phone is CL2940 or Model# 84207

The light on the screen used to stay on 24/7 now it is only on when I am using it. Is there something I can do to have it back on 24/7?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

caller id on outgoing phone call

would like to change caller id for outgoing phone calls to a name

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Accepted Solution