Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(12764)
My AT&T land line phone is out and I need the repair service

The AT&T repair service portal seems to be not working -- can someone one on this forum report my phone outage? I can not call the number as the line is out, and the online form does not seem to work to escalate -- could someone with ATTHelp use the chat to assist with reporting this outage?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Want to know identity of particular cell number

Looks a scammer

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

You have to be kidding me

New service, for just over a month. Phone and internet dropped at 4pm today ( Monday ), no outage in the area, and the soonest they can get a truck is Thursday? The rep I contacted was less interested in getting me help and more interested in reminding me to be safe and eat 3 meals a day?? What on e

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Fallen Southwestern Bell pole in my yard

We have had a SWB telephone pole in our yard since we bought our home. It started leaning a few years back and we contacted ATT about removing it, but nothing ever happened. The pole fell over the weekend and damaged our fence. Fortunately it didn’t hit any of our kids or pets. Now I have a pole on

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Voice message

I bought the model CL84107 and when someone calls and leaves a voice message it says "New Voicemail". but when I press to listen to it it says "You have no message", what can I do?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Forwarding calls

Forwarding call with phone line down

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

cannot call home phone

problem started 3 days ago

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Phone model CL2909 keeps showing "line in use".

I have AT&T home phone model CL2909. Since several days ago, it keeps showing "line in use". If I unplug it then I can receive incoming calls, otherwise no one can call me.

Questions

Limit landline calls in to select numbers

My parents are in memory care and I had to shut off the AT&T landline ringer on their phone for their safety because of all the spam calls praying on the elderly.  Is there an option to limit incoming calls to just a few numbers (me, my sister, a couple friends)?  I’m considering just

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

11 new homes to be built need to contact construction manager or engineer for plans

I am a contractor building 11 new homes in Nashville TN and need a Engineer to meet with about plans to get each house a future service line

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

account transfer/ home phone number of long deceased parent

How can transfer the account  into my name and keep the home phone of my deceased father (he passed away 13 yrs ago)I can't find the power of attorney (besides, I was told the poa dies with the deceased) I only can find the death certificate.My 95 year old mother, who is in poor health, is desperate

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

AT&T copper wire landline can't connect when I dial a fax number

My AT&T copper wire landline is suddenly unable to connect to fax numbers. I get the three tone message and then “I’m sorry, you’ve reached an out of service number.  Please try again.”  The issue exists for two different fax numbers.  I tried calling both fax numbers from my pri

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Unable to connect to AT&T online account

A few days ago I tried to log into my AT&T account to check the cost for my Internet and phone plus data usage. I go to the log in screen, put in my ID and Password. It accepts them then takes me to a second screen where they want to verify that it is me, by sending a code to a telephone number.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Phone 200

I have phone 200. I'm supposed to be able to make unlimited calls to other ATT customers (in net) without additional charge. However ATT continues to include my in net calls with my off net calls for calculating my monthly call usage. 

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Private number

How do I turn OFF the private number feature in my phone

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.