Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(301)
Who do I report a broken sidewalk utility box cover to?

I have reported a damaged telecom concrete sidewalk cover to the City of San Rafael, CA on two occasions now and they have told me they handed it off to AT&T. It has now been over three months since moved in to our home. This is a safety issue for anyone walking on the sidewalk and we are close

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

How to Get a Code to Sign Up for an Online Account When I Have to Use a Computer Located Not at Home, so Can't get the call with the Code?

I need to sign up for an online account, however I have no computer at my home. I have access to a computer either at the library or at work, but when I'm at either of those computers I'm not at home, so it's impossible to answer the phone call from AT&T that provides a code that's required for

Questions

Unable to Set Up User ID for Landline

I have had the same landline for 18 years. I never set up an ID for my account here online, but my last payment never made it in, and I want to set up my account to check my bill and so forth. The system does not let me set up a User ID. It says that my account is "ineligible" for this service.

Questions

Use dsl internet without a land line account

I have a land line and also dsl service. I don’t use the land line much.  If I cancel the land line service could I still keep the dsl internet service or do I have to pay for each one for either of them to work?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Caller ID displaying "Incoming Call" not ID

Phone model CLP99387 -My phone is is not displaying the caller ID. All I am seeing on the phone display is "Incoming Call".  What do I do to get the phone to start showing the caller ID again.   I have been working with my service carrier Century Link and they have confirmed that I h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Keep phone from ringing

How do you block all incoming calls on landline. Don’t want phone to ring.

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

How is AT&T conected to Directv

What is the connection between DirecTV and AT&T?

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Waiting for refund but AT&T has an error on their end.

I'm not going to waste time and provide as detailed a description as I just typed for an hour and vanished because the site stated it had a "hiccup" when I tried to post earlier! Here is the gist of it:  My account is supposedly delinquent at approximately $400.  I was actually supposed t

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Can't call long distance on my hone phone

I have long distance service with my plan and can call out locally on my home phone. I can even receive calls, but I can't call any long distance number. How can I fix this? Before this my tv wouldn't work and AT&T had to replace the receiver. Then they messed up my email. Now I can't get long d

Questions

paper check refund

How do I request a paper check refund for a closed landline account?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Landlines install for senior assisted living location problems

Moved mom to senior assisted living. Now attempting to get a landline phone installed to her room. Do not want internet or any other package deal only landline phone for incoming and outgoing calls. Have spent literally WEEKS and HOURS on the phone being ported from one ATT rep to another with no r

Questions

Billing issues

I terminated services in July 2022, confirmation code DW0P9K10. I was never given credit for July 2022 and was continued to be billed for internet services for July and August.  When I was given the above confirmation code in July I was told it would terminate both my Residential Line and my I

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Is ring planet part of ATT

My mother was told that ATT was upgrading and she could no longer use her home phone and was told by ring planet that she must switch to their service in order to keep her home phone service. Is ring planet part of att and if not, how do we cancel it and get her home number back.  She is 75 ye

Questions

Divorce related email question....

My spouse and I are getting divorced. He moved out of the house in 2019, however, the landline/internet are still in his name.  He refuses to transfer billing responsibility to me even though the service is located at my house and I pay the bill.  His reason is that he has a personal emai

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

several beeps before a dial tone...

I just bought my new AT&T answering system with 3 handsets. I did call my Comcast company and told them I would like the voicemail feature taken off my phone line. They say it's off now, but when ever I try to call out with one of my landline handsets I get several beeps before I get a solid ton

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.