Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19)
Telephone Jack

Telephone jacks not working....AT&T says all's well

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Heavily Damaged Pedestal Box and Exposed POTS Wires

Hello, I have an ATT POTS landline and ATT internet home service.  There is a pedestal box behind my house (about 3 feet tall by 6 inches by 6 inches) that was knocked down and damaged by a car over a year ago.  Many of the wires in the box are exposed.  My neighborhood has undergrou

Questions

Transfer old landline

I would like to transfer my long deceased mother’s landline to myself. Is it possible if I take responsibility for her old account?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Robo calls

I kinda think you guys are in compliance with the Robo callers. You have a bunch of (Edited per community guidelines) "Robo blocking" options which are worthless....BUT a small telephone provider in Oregon (Yahats) called Pioneer furnishes a simple service that makes you dial an 8 to get thru. My fr

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Removing old block call numbers

But the system is asking me to dial the number I want to be removed and I have no clue what it is!!! I added 10 numbers a long time ago and change them as more spam callers attack me. I used to be able to go online and change, add and remove them, now they want me to do it on the phone and I have NO

Questions

Accepted Solution

Voice mail

We just added a home phone for my wife's office VOIP. She can't have voice mail for work and we are needing to know how to disable it?  We have tried *91 and that doesn't work and the AT&T site and app are not user-friendly on finding it.  Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cancel landline phone

Please tell me how to cancel all services (like Call waiting, caller Id, and anonymous call blocking) but keep a basic landline [EDITED] for local phone calls. Thank you, Frank [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Unable to View Landline Call History in current billing cycle

I am unable to view Landline Call History during the current billing cycle. This is a business land line. I am able to veiw call history for previos billing periods.

Questions

Complaint: home phone line out for over a month

Hello, I would like to issue a concern and a complaint that my Mother’s home phone line has been out for over a month. There is no signal into her home, which AT&T keeps giving us a delayed repair time (originally one week - now we are 5 weeks beyond when the line went out). She lives alone and,

Questions

Unwanted calls

I am continually receiving calls from who knows, starting with "Tghis is a courtesy call for AT&T and DIRECT TV customers"! The latest call was this morning, 14 May 2022 at 04:30 AM! I would lik,e to find out who is responsible for tjhese calls even if they are fromn out of country!!

Questions

Landline home phone plan CANNOT be changed--avoid this ATT trap

For about six weeks now, I have been unable to change my landline phone plan. When I log in to my account, and click on all the right places, including "View My Plan" or "Change My Plan" for landline phone, it automatically goes to a page featuring wireless phones and options. Think it's cookies on

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

line removal

need to have lines removed from a site in the asheville, nc area. who do I contact?

Questions

Green Boxes on roadside

How can I reach someone about moving the OLD green phone box in the way of my driveway. I don't believe it is in use any longer.   I've tried to call AT&T but am having no luck reaching anyone that can help.  Can it be removed?

Questions

Unblocking all calls on list

Is there any way to remove (unblock) all of the calls on the blocked call list at once to start fresh ? I have a progressive form of Multiple Sclerosis and have hand tremors. I am finding it impossible to touch each tiny "x" and then touch "save" immediately after. That would require me to make 200

Questions

block all robo call

How can I block all roro calls? Not just the local numbers.  We receive a dozen or more "unavailable" or "unknown" calls each day.  No message is left, so I'm sure it is a call that I want blocked.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.