Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(567)
Can I port my ATT land line phone number to a cellphone

Can I port my land line wired home phone number to a cellphone? I have had the phone number for a long time and want to keep my old phone number.

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Trying to avoid spam calls

I was on the ATT website & apparently clicked on something, indicating I would like to block spam calls. That's all I did, and now I CANNOT RECEIVE ANY PHONE CALLS AT ALL! I had an ATT tech working for 2 hours to try to fix the problem and he couldn't do it. I can't believe this is such a huge,

Questions

When to expect technician to start new service

Ok will try to net this out. Signed up for Consumer Cellular did not understand they moved my home landline of 40 yrs to a wireless.  Cancelled Comsumer 3 days later.  It has been 16 days and 28 phone calls to AT&T to restore my landline. Finally, customer service rep in California an

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

No landline - service outage 7 days

My elderly relatives both late 80s with poor health and vulnerabilities have been left without a working landline since 25th January. One in particular is very frail and recently home from hospital, homecare and other service providers are unable to reach them and they have been unable to call out.

Questions

Setup Fax

Having problems with fax machine answering regular phone calls instead of just faxes

Questions

Unclaimed Property (Check)

Good morning, I was trying to find out how I can get information and proof on my old Bellsouth account for the Unclaimed Property Division for the State of Alabama. I have contacted them but I need a old statement for my Bellsouth account so I can send that information to them to claim my check (un

Questions

No bill

How can I get a home bill mailed to me every month. I am a retired former ATT employee but cannot seem to get a home bill mailed to me.

Questions

Closed

Unclaimed Property (check)

Good morning, I was trying to find out how I can get information and proof on my old Bellsouth account for the Unclaimed Property Division for the State of Alabama. I have contacted them but I need a old statement for my Bellsouth account so I can send that information to them to claim my check (un

Questions

obsolete phone lines small office building

I have a large bundle of AT&T copper wires coming into a small office building I own. I am remodeling the building and will be removing the wires. Do I need to consult with AT&T to make sure these wires aren't connected to other buildings in the area?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
Can I port my ATT land line phone number to a cellphone

Can I port my land line wired home phone number to a cellphone? I have had the phone number for a long time and want to keep my old phone number.

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

When to expect technician to start new service

Ok will try to net this out. Signed up for Consumer Cellular did not understand they moved my home landline of 40 yrs to a wireless.  Cancelled Comsumer 3 days later.  It has been 16 days and 28 phone calls to AT&T to restore my landline. Finally, customer service rep in California an

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Closed

Unclaimed Property (check)

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Anyone Else? Humming Sound Over Home Wired Landline?

Humming or buzzing like sounds over wired landline. Difficult to hear other callers. Over $100.00 monthly, I pay since several years for this crap. I think I'm just going to cancel the worthless service. (Edited per community guidelines), we use our wireless mobile mostly anyways! AT$T robbery. Espe

Questions

Accepted Solution

ORDER #N69TMXB9

PLEASE CANCEL ORDER #N69TMXB9 ASAP THANK YOU !!!!!!! HAROLD HARDY

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want