Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(395)
Request To remove damaged AT&T Utility Box

I manage an HOA property in Sunnyvale, CA, that has a damaged AT&T Utility Box. We would like to have this repaired or removed. What steps do we need to take to have this done? Thank you.

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

ATT Cordless Phone Issue/People having trouble hearing us

We have the: AT&T TL88102 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone with Answering System and Dual Caller ID/Call Waiting, 1 Handset, Silver/Black      People are having a difficult time hearing us. Please provide guidance. They are hearing static. Thank you.

Questions

Unpair cell phone from the land line phone

I’ve had problems with my Apple iPhone ever since I paired it with the brand new AT&T DPL72312

Questions

Home phone service

New service

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Can't sign in for weeks to my a/c to say I WANT MY PAPER BILL

Cant sign in to tell you I WANT MY PAPER BILL; have been on  auto pay debit to my bank for years and never got any discount.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

How to Remove Old PAC Bell Box

How do I get rid of an old Pac Bell telecommunications box that’s in the front yard of our house? It looks pretty hazardous as it sits tilted from the ground.

Questions

Setting up an online account for a land line - why is this so hard?

Trying to set up an online account for my parent's home land line which they have had since 1977. I can get no one on the phone who can help me, I am just sent to the website to create an account which asks for the phone number and a seven digit customer number that appears no where on the bill desp

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

When calling cell phone number it is answered by ATT phone

Whan I call my inlaw's Verizon iPhone, it rings directly on her ATT wireless phone. What is up? Maddening.

Questions

arrogant rep reading off a script

Called 800 288-2020 on 10/14/2022 at 1:49 p.m. pdt to request trouble shooting and possible service call. The rep checked the line and when she returned, she started to read from a script. I tried to get clarification on what was found regarding my line. She rudely told me to let her finish reading

Questions

What is the phone number for directory assistance to dispute a charge for a ATT landline?

There is a directory assistance usage call billed on the phone bill. This is a home landline phone that is mainly used for incoming calls.   Directory assistance is not something that is used as the homeowners are not familiar with the feature nor are they English fluent to use it.  Call

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.