Cyber Monday Deals: Buy a Samsung Google S22 & get Free Galaxy Buds 2 - while supplies last!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(395)
ATT Home Phone

The info message light keeps blinking on the device and I have been unable to turn it off. I read all of the possible solutions and have come to a conclusion that since I am only connecting a landline phone and not using the wifi internet feature then I will not be able to turn off the blinking mes

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

AT&T land line can’t call a Comcast land line

Have had AT&T service for years and now my land line can’t call a Comcast land line. This just started a week ago. Any ideas?

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Phone Portal Features

I cannot get into phone features to check anything. Also I changed my email address but looks like now I have 3 accounts? And my phone usage does not show all my calls I placed. I had one call to Georgia that does not show up. The best I can tell my other out of state calls are showing up?

Questions

HOME LAN LINE OR POSSIBLY A MOBILE DEVICE

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUR HOME TELEPHONE FOR A VERY LONG TIME. IN NEED OF SERVICE TO EITHER INSTALL A HOME LAN LINE OR MAYBE SIGN UP FOR A MOBILE DEVICE THRU AT&T. OUR BUILDING HAS BEEN HAVING MAJOR TROUBLE BECAUSE OF A CONTROL ROOM. THE MANAGEMENT HAS not DECIDED TO OPERATE WITH THE

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

dial tone

security company needs home phone #to send signal /our phone does not have dial tone so they can not send to signal need top reconnect phone service

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Block "Unavailable" calls

We are going crazy with repeated spam calls coming in as "Unavailable". We cannot block them since we have no phone number to block. We have to take the phone off the hook to stop them. When we put the phone back the calls start up again.

Questions

Closed

Getting phone call history

Hello there. Is there any way to get phone call history(calls in) for business landline?

Questions

what does basic land line service cost

Mom needs land line for her medical alert service. Wanting to see what basic minimal service costs.  

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Who can I talk to?

Our home phone is out for the umpteenth time, one time for over 3 months. It stopped working yesterday, no dial tone, silence, nothing. Estimated repair date is October 28th!  I would like to talk to someone other than the women that answer the phone or the service technicians.   There ha

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

AT&T Voicemail access from PC

I was under the impression that I could access my voicemail from my Att.com account. However, I am not seeing any of the voicemail options in my account. There is also supposed to be a voicemail app for the PC, but that does not appear to be available any more. Can someone help me? Thanks, Darin

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.