We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(401)
Why is my bill higher?

Hello, I am contacting you to ask why my bill is higher than expected. I used to pay approximately $54.41/month for home wifi with fiber. After adding home landline service a little more than a month ago, I was told that my bill going forward would increase by $20.00/month, so I would end up

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

President's Office has not helped me

I was directed to the PO after all else failed. I was promised my original (25 Yrs) phone number back, but Mr.G has not followed through. He was so helpful at first. At this time No one can call me. I am 83 and my husband is 95. We have lots of medical people who use my old number. I have personal

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Residential land line check

I'm requesting a residential landline check for an elderly relative in Orlando FL. We cannot reach her by her landline (account was originally with BellSouth and now is AT&T).  Every attempt to call the number fails.  Tomorrow Hurricane Ian will pass over Orlando so it is important fo

Questions

Old SWBell box with cover off and wires exposed

There is an old "green" SW Bell box in the easement on a property that we manage . The box is bent over, the cover is off and the inside wires are exposed.   If it is abandoned, it is an eyesore when entering the drive into the nice commercial building we manage. Can this be remov

Questions

Changing back to ATT from Ring Planet

I switched to RingPlanet when they told me that ATT was getting rid of their landline maintenance. The service for Ring Planet is the worst service that I ever had.  Is it possible for me to get back to my landline service with ATT?  Please contact me at (Edited as per Community Guideline

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

How do I port the old landline number to the cell?

I have my old landline number that I haven't used in years that I want to port to TMobile. It shows as available.  But I've been calling for two days to ATT to get a PIN.  Getting transferred between multiple people who have no idea what is needed to be done and eventually I get disconnec

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Home phone problem

Two days ago, people calling in to my home phone were unable to hear my voice. Also when I tried calling out, after the number was dialled, the phone immediately reverted to a dial tone, and the call did not go through. I am using an Arris Megabit Ethernet Router with 1Gb internet fiber service for

Questions

Who do I report a broken sidewalk utility box cover to?

I have reported a damaged telecom concrete sidewalk cover to the City of San Rafael, CA on two occasions now and they have told me they handed it off to AT&T. It has now been over three months since moved in to our home. This is a safety issue for anyone walking on the sidewalk and we are close

Questions

Unable to Set Up User ID for Landline

I have had the same landline for 18 years. I never set up an ID for my account here online, but my last payment never made it in, and I want to set up my account to check my bill and so forth. The system does not let me set up a User ID. It says that my account is "ineligible" for this service.

Questions

base has dial tone, none of the handsets do, including the one on the base

Think subject says most of it... tried removing battery, leaving out for 15+ seconds and reseating on base, still nothing.  It's all 5 handsets, and the charging light is lit on all of them.  Did I accidentally push something on the base that disabled them all?  I also just realized

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.