Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(554)
People I call can't hear me

When I dial out from my house the person I call cannot hear me I can hear them and they can tell it's connected but they cannot hear what I'm saying. When someone calls into my house, and I answer they can hear me. It's only when I dial out. Help

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

I can't get caller ID or phone forwarding, or review my bill.

How do I get a porting pin?

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Closed

Copper Wire Phone

Where can I get POTS copper wire landline service? … I live in Galveston, Texas and there is a SBC Communications box and several phone outlets in the unit … The condo office and several neighbors use POTS landlines, but when I call AT&T at the Telco and Landline Department they know nothing? …

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

land line in use error and static on the line

my parents are experiencing both of these issues. static has been for a while, but the  IN USE error just stared a few weeks ago. they are elderly and need this phone line to work all the time.  I called into the automated repair line and it checked and said their is a problem on the A

Questions

Call screening needs to expand allowed calls list

Has ATT ever considered expanding the allowed calls list? I have a lot more of people I want to allow to call me than just 20. The list should be increased to at least 50.

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Who do I report a broken sidewalk utility box cover to?

I have reported a damaged telecom concrete sidewalk cover to the City of San Rafael, CA on two occasions now and they have told me they handed it off to AT&T. It has now been over three months since moved in to our home. This is a safety issue for anyone walking on the sidewalk and we are close

Questions

AT&T Boxes in a Public Right Away

Hello,  My husband and I are in the process of building a garage off our alley. We’ve now noticed that the boxes are in the public right away to access the alley. Who do I contact to have them moved over from the public right away? Thanks, Courtney

Questions

No connection/Check Line

I signed up for landline phone service to be connected in my parents apartment. When I plugged the phones into the wall jacks there was no service. It was supposed to be turned on the day they moved in but is still not on the day after. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot on my own since it w

Questions

Cost to add a landline (in an elevator) ?

What is the additional cost to add a landline (in an elevator) to my existing ATT Account?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

home phone

there's an outage in the 76704 zipcode area, Waco TX, that has been out for over two weeks! My elderly mother and elderly cousin live in this area and they both have cell phones, but have to have a home landline phone for their life alert emergency medical service.  They were told by ATT that

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.