For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(71774)

Accepted Solution

internet and site connections keep going in/out on my laptop--do i need a router or internet extender

see above

Questions

Earlier self install date

I was supposed to receive my equipment on the 26th but I got it today I was wondering could I install it now and get an earlier activation date

Questions

Internet Speeds Dropping At Same Time Every Night

I am a student who often stays up to finish homework, play games on my off days, or enjoy some television in the form of Youtube or Netflix. Sadly, I have come to the realization over the last few months that AT&T seems to be cutting me off in the later hours of the night. Specifically, 12-2:30

Questions

This company is awful - rewards scam

I signed up for AT&T back in early February when we moved into our new home as I was told it was the best. I was looking at several other companies that were slightly cheaper, but AT&T offered me a bunch of rewards to sign up so I went with them. When I signed up with the agent over chat she told me

Questions

Open 2 ports for a custom application

Hi I followed the steps to enable custom application ports. I enabled port 3000 and 3333 for one of the pc’s on the network. I do see this show up on the router page. However I still pass a request to this op and port . The help complains the connection is refused.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Box in yard damaged and needs to be replaced

I had a cave-in in my front yard from a leak in the city drainage. The city fixed the cave-in and leak but the AT&T box in the ground near where it happened is deformed and broken from the ground shifting. The cover is also broken and no longer fits properly since the underground part of the box

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Internet Bandwidth Utilization Reporting

I have the 1000 Mbit fiber internet package and am trying to find a way - without replacing their router or running another device to pass-through trace the traffic - not to mention the pain that is dealing with the WiFi traffic. AT&T should be able to provide this reporting to us with relative ease

Questions

Internet Air and VPN

Has anyone found a solution to the incompatability of Internet Air with VPNs. The speed using a VPN is almost nonexistant and my conversation with AT&T resulted in: It's a issue and our engineers are working on it. I don't have fiber in my area so that isn't an option.

Questions

keep email account after closing uverse account

I would like to keep using my @bellsouth and @att email accounts after closing my u-verse internet service.

Questions

Is this email real? AT&T Managed Internet Backup

I received this email from attbackup.com Is this a real email?  I also received the box in the mail.   Hello Erick Rickers, This is notification that your equipment has been shipped via FedEx and should be received within 5 business days. Once you receive your equipment, pleas

Questions

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.