For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

(31379)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Suspicious email

From: [email scrubbed] Hello, Review your AT&T orderYour Account #: 12345678 Wireless Review Your Customer Service Summary   Click here to sign in and access your customer service summary. This summary highlights recent changes and estimated charges, taxes and fees. * I did

Questions

International bill

My bill increased even though I received a message saying I had no additional cost for data calls and text while traveling in Latin america

Questions

Merging emails to view billing details

At&t had messed up the spelling of my secondary email, so for a while I couldn't receive my billing details or view it online because the merging email was not correct with my @gmail and @currently. I recently got my Gmail corrected through tech support... so now my question is, is there a time

Questions

Official Solution

Installment plan payoff

Super frustrated. Trying to pay off a phone so it can be unlocked and passed to my mother. Cannot access installment plan payoff info. Keep getting error message.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Network Provider Lock

I have a brand new phone that was purchased in USA that came with the ATT sim card. I do not live in the USA, and I want to use my local sim card. However, I'm unable to make the switch because of the sim lock. I tried to do the device unlock from the ATT website but I was unable to do so because i

Questions

What is the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee?

Looking for info on the best way to file a complaint against an ATT store employee who lied to me multiple times about the specifications of the plan he was selling my small business account. I suspected he was lying to me, and confirmed my suspicions when speaking to a manager on a subsequent visit

Questions

Store said I had a fraud alert. Fraud dep't over the phone said there was no fraud alert.

My old phone is water-damaged and won't turn on, and it's time for an upgrade anyway. Went to my local store, they said I had to be an authorized user (I'm not the account owner). No big deal, I go home, ask the owner to log on and add my name as authorized. It takes a day to process. Go back to the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I do a transfer from a former employee

When I tried to do a transfer of billing responsibility. I don't understand how to do the transfer. The original contact is a former employee. I'm trying to transfer it to myself.

Questions

Active Armour found my email address on dark web because of an AT&T Data Breach

It coincides with a 4 digit text message Number supposedly from AT&T That Stated I was no longer able to receive my Auto pay and Paperless discounts do to recent changes to my account it included a link to resign up for those discounts. I immediately deleted the text. because I know AT&T us

Questions

Paid to upgrade my plan to allow me to text and call internationally. Now I’m international and can’t text or call.

So a few days ago I went to an AT&T store and they upgraded my account to allow international texts and calls, and I specifically asked them if this meant I’d have service in the UK, and they told me yes. Now I’m unable to text or call anyone and I’m in the middle of a London airport. I’m very u

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to add Rita A. On my account from a t and t

I need to add her on the account (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Accepted Solution

False Sales Practice-Attorney General Complaint

A false sales pratice occurred from an AT&T rep inside of a Costco when I assisted my mother with getting new services. We were told that three phones were being ordered however, only two were ordered. I filed a complaint with BBB and the case was handled by a rep that reviews escalated complai

Questions

Accepted Solution

Am I eligible for the current trade-in phone upgrade deal?

Am I eligible for the current trade-in phone upgrade deal? So, I’m trying to get the billing credit for the monthly payments on a new phone by trading in my old phone. It says I need to, “Activate/keep postpaid eligible unlimited wireless service (min. $75.99/mo. if new before discounts & elig

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone being tracked

I have an iphone and my x is on the same account at this time and I dont want to change my number. she knows who i can and how long......... can this be done in real time...... also knows who i talk too.......... i dont know if able to read my text or emails

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.