For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(15127)
J

Closed

Phone Malfunction?

In the past month, my cell phone has started randomly shutting down at times for no reason. Sometimes it barely happens in a week, sometimes it happens several times a day, and whenever it does happen it takes multiple tries to get it to come back on without it just immediately turning off again. I

Questions

Software update keeps disappearing my edge screen on Samsung Galaxy

For the last few months, every time there's a software update my edge screen disappears. Sometimes it comes back days later, sometimes not at all (currently 2 weeks without it). Can ATT please rectify this? It's a great feature on the Samsung Galaxy phone that has been disabled and rendered useless

Questions

My phone won't connect to the All-Fi Hub

There are two apps of the registration downloading

Questions

AT&T won’t honor free earbuds with S24 Ultra promo

After doing some research online, we went into a store to make the switch to AT&T. I asked the salesman about the earbuds promo and showed him the webpage. He said he didn’t have that promo in his system but to try calling customer service and they could add it. Went to another location, same de

Questions

Accepted Solution

Free galaxy bud fe’s

I recently purchased a s24 ultra with a qualified plan and didn’t see the promotion for free galaxy buds until after I finished the purchase, can I still claim my free pair somehow?

Questions

Have an unlock code but can't get to the screen to unlock it

Hi. I have a Galaxy Samsung S8 Active phone. I am transferring it to T-Mobile. I am all set on the T-Mobile end, and I have received the Unlock Code with instructions to go to $(masterData.unlockinstruction). When I went to this website, it wants to charge $26 to unlock the phone. I am not going to

Questions

Fake alerts

I keep getting fake alerts with a chrome logo

Questions

Unlocking device with att

I've had this device locked with AT&T for 3-5yrs or more. Was given to me from a very close friend whom now has developed altheimers since giving me the phone.. im now ready to unlock this device to use with another carrier but can't retrieve the accept number or pass code or phone number to get

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Same day upgrade?

If i were to pay my remaining balance on my phone today, would i be able to upgrade in store same day? Or would the payment have to process before i can upgrade? Id like to walk out with a new phone same day if possible

Questions

Closed

How do I find out/see if my phone has insurance ?

Where could I found out if my husband's phone has insurance on it ?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Same day upgrade?

If i were to pay my remaining balance on my phone today, would i be able to upgrade in store same day? Or would the payment have to process before i can upgrade? Id like to walk out with a new phone same day if possible

Questions

Accepted Solution

Free galaxy bud fe’s

I recently purchased a s24 ultra with a qualified plan and didn’t see the promotion for free galaxy buds until after I finished the purchase, can I still claim my free pair somehow?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.