For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(92928)

Closed

Can't make or receive calls, but can text.

I can't make or receive calls. Texting is just fine both ways. When I try to make a call, immediately the call ends without ringing. When someone tries to call me, they are immediately sent to voicemail without notice to me that they called. My monthly plan is on auto pay and has just been paid wit

Questions

Voice-mail timestamp

When retrieving voice-mail, the timestamp is on the incorrect time zone. How do I change it?

Questions

No longer showing read receipt in text

HI, My boyfriend and I both have the Samsung Galaxy S22+.  After he did the upgrade this weekend, neither one of us see or have the notifications of Delivered, read, etc.  We have not changed our settings, and they all show that we should be getting them 

Questions

At&t service ready2go has stopped.

I am not able to open my htc mobile.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to increase number of rings before voice mail

Using the #61 code won’t work

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra no network connection (waiting on repair)

I experienced the same issue with my S22 Ultra, out of nowhere on Thursday February 8th. My wife has the same phone, on this network and does not have any issues. On Monday Feb 12, I went to the ATT store; they replaced 2 sim cards and finally used an ESIM. The phone worked while in the store. Later

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bought a phone that was reported stolen after

I bought an Iphone 15 promax on fb marketplace and the seller said it can be unlocked cause it was paid off already. But when I tried unlocking the phone on the AT&T website, it showed that it still has balance left and that it cannot be unlocked. So I just got scammed and the seller will just r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Closed

In car Wi-Fi

My car has a previous owner for in car Wi-Fi I need to cancel their account so I can get my own account

Questions

Unlock CODE

AT-T Has been unable to give me the unlock code so I can move carriers- My phone is paid off and bill is zero'd out- I have heard other thread about other companies that can help with getting lock code - PLEASE HELP

Questions

Be the first to reply

(6)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(13)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.