Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13681)
I purchased a phone at an AT&T dealership by down-payment I was sent a flip phone by mail I sent it back I'm still been billed for it

It's not a smartphone I got a ups pack which  was address  to at&t , I have received a  bill for 3 months going an I don't have the use of the phone or have the phone in my possession 

Questions

I bought a phone online can I pay the remaining bills?

I have bought a mobile which is not reported but when requesting unlocking it tells me that the equipment is still under contract... what can I do?

Questions

Cingular Flip IV - unable to connect to service in UK?

Planning to use Flip IV just for light talk & text in while in UK briefly. "No operator" message - appears with "Carrier" under Mobile Data in Settings (either on or off). Clicking on results in "Turn automatic selection off to view available network operators". HOW? There is no option for that

Questions

¿Compré un teléfono en línea puedo pagar las facturas restante?

He comprado un móvil el cual no está reportado pero al momento de solicitar el desbloqueo me dice que el equipo aún está bajo contrato.. que puedo hacer?

Questions

chat

My phone was working until today and now it says I need to unlock my sim number I don’t know it so how do I do it 

Questions

Can't port phone # from AT&T prepaid to Verizon

I have been trying to port a phone to Verizon which has better service where I live. I have been told by AT&T that there are no restrictions on the porting.I have then found out that this AT&T phone number can't be ported due to Verizon's infrastructure issues against your zip code.So, I'm t

Questions

ATT Wireless Internet

I have an ATT wireless internet device that allows me to have wireless phone service in lieu of a landline. I connect it to my xfinity internet.  With Hurricane Ian yesterday I lost power and internet, and the wireless internet is connected but I can't make calls.  Dial tone beeps repeate

Questions

FirstNet "bring your own device" option missing

A very brief, small question: for some reason, under my years-old FirstNet account, I am missing the option to bring my own device / add a new service under Shop Devices & Plans -> Shop (e.g., to add a watch or tablet even though I have no such devices on the account currently). The account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T have voicemail transcription for Pixel phones?

My boyfriend recently added me to his AT&T Wireless account. All is going well, however, I don't get my voicemails transcribed into text like I'm used to with Google Fi. From googling around, it appears this service is offered, but not on my phone. Just wondering, if I get a newer Pixel, w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Unlock Help - Solutions & FAQS

Learn what you need to do to unlock your device and the requirements To unlock your device, you need the right keys. By keys I mean, device eligibility. Unlocking your phone seems cut and dry but there are requirements it must meet first.  Below you learn which set of keys you'll need before

Questions

Terms & Conditions Error: SSTNC-001: Make sure you've entered a valid 10-digit mobile number and 5-digit ZIP Code and try again.

I ordered two phones from an AT&T store. Everything looked fine until I saw a message "Before we can ship your order, please accept our terms and conditions." Doing so, I receive the above message. I tried the phone numbers from the two phones, and mine as the main account line. None work. Pleas

Questions

Closed

Misrepresentation/Taking Advantage of Seniors

I would appreciate any assistance/direction someone can give us with a stressful situation with selling ATT services and products that we’re absolutely misrepresented. We are are seniors, one disabled, moving into a new retirement community.  An ATT rep came to our home and asked what the tota

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.