Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13286)
Blacklisted MR5100

Who do I contact to find out why my Netgear MR5100 is blacklisted? And if it isn't my fault is it possible to get it un-blacklisted (or is that called whitelisted)?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Stand alone mobile hotspot dropping constantly in Las Vegas

Hello - I have a stand alone hotspot in my house in Las Vegas. In the last week it has started constantly dropping.  Most of the time the 5g doesn’t even show up on my list and the 2.4 shows up but stops and starts about every 15 minutes.  I do need to work and this is a pain.  I hav

Questions

Phone unlock site keeps returning an error

The AT&T site to unlock phones keeps saying there is a network error. This is a device I bought from Apple several years ago. My account it up to date.  The fault in the site seems almost by design to keep consumers from legally unlocking their phones.  This is unacceptable.

Questions

Unlock my ZTE go phone from AT&T

Hello, I bought the Zte z222 model go phone few years back fully paid, and i moved to India now. Now I am having hard time contacting At&t as I don't have a valid at&t number. I tired unlocking through the unlock device at&t website but it throws network error. I want at&t to help

Questions

Unlock Installment Paid Phone

Purchased phone 2018 paid for 2 year installment. Went to Wingtel, a div of ATT. Stayed a year, now ported my number to new service..their sim will not work in my phone. Check imei, everything compatible. Wing says ATT lock phone still. I chk att, stays install paid off. I try the unlock portal ,say

Questions

CAT S42 not activating with AT&T

hello, I had recently purchased a CAT S42 cellphone from Amazon and it will not work. It texted me that because AT&T is updating their network, I can't activate my phone. https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Service-Capabilities-Unlocked-Devices-ATT-Network.pdf It says here

Questions

Resend link for unlocking MS Duo

Hello. I was sent a link to assist with the 3-week delay I am having with the unlock of my MS Duo but when I clicked on it, it was expired. Could you resend, please? Thanks much!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer pictures from Cingular IV flip phonr to home compiter

PC does not show phone as a device

Questions

NIghthawk M1 - not picking up LTE

I bought a Nighthawk M1 and put a 5G sim into it. I don't expect it to pick 5G but would have expected it to pick up LTE. But it is only picking up a 4G signal without LTE. Any advice?

Questions

New pixel 6 - no outbound calls

I have turned airplane mode on and off. I have checked so not disturb settings. I am able to receive call and texts and also send texts. I am just unable to make phone calls. I took my old SIM out of old phone and placed it in new phone.  When I try to make an outbound call with and with

Questions

Unlock request

Hi! I submitted an unlock request on a Surface Duo on 5/4 and it is still pending. Any ideas? Thanks so much!

Questions

Lost trade in

I have been calling att each month and they have not credited my acct for the Samsung I traded in for the iPhone 13 I’ve been on phone four hours today and manager could over ride it and credit my acct but refuses to do so as I do not have the original tracking number. I have the original email they

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.