Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

D
Contacts not working on AT&T Alcatel Smartflip 4052R

I bought an AT&T Alcatel Smartflip 4052R to replace my 3G phone due to the coming upgrade. My wife and I had AT&T GoPhones, now called Prepaid. The tech at the AT&T store mistakenly migrated my wife's phone number to my new phone. AT&T tech support said that the only way to fix the

Questions

Cell phone Hacked and/or Cloned

Somehow my ex wife has people who are able to hack and link my cell phone to a plethora of different phones having everything I do monitored. My location, phone calls, text messages etc; all hacked and monitored. Can anyone tell me how to stop this and get my privacy back please?

Questions

blank screen on flip phone

flip phone has blank screen, can make and receive calls, but not other functions without a screen

Questions

cannot unmute my phone

Pressed mute by mistake and now cannot unmute. Turned off twice but doesnt help. Help:--))

Questions

Caterpillar S61 phone

When will the engineers get the international Caterpillar phones certified for their 5G network upgrade? Mine has been shut off since August.

Questions

Tip of the day!!!!

Do not fall for the AT&T Trade-In scam. Sent perfectly good iPhone11Pro as trade in and told trade value would be adjusted due to screen not working. This is the 2nd time they have used this on me. DO NOT USE AT&T. Hkpga

Questions

Accepted Solution

How can I reach ATT over the phone? I cannot find a phone number listed on the website and we have a hot spot issue.

How can I reach ATT over the phone? I cannot find a phone number listed on the website and we have a hot spot issue. Please anyone if you have a phone number for their technical support please let me know. 

Questions

emblem solutions 341u phone I did not order

I'm being sent a phone from emblem solutions that I did not order. What's going on?  There was a previous post about 

Questions

S20 Ultra phones are no longer compatible!!!

Purchased new Samsung s20 ultra 5G, fully unlocked, phone from Amazon in July 2021. Contacted AT&T to confirm if phone was compatible with network, At&t representative assured me phone WAS compatible. Been using it since July with no issues whatsoever.  Then BOOM, today my phone don't work, spent ov

Questions

Closed

syncing my netgear MR1100 to my cricket wireless account

Good day, We recently switch to a cricket wireless plan. We also purchased a separate data plan that we would like to use our netgear MR1100 mobile hotspot. They installed the new sim card and it appears to be working on Crickets end, however, our devices will connect to the device, but it isn't al

Questions

Public IP

The hotspot that I recently setup needs to have a public IP as the ATT firewall is blocking ports I need forwarded. I have even setup the device as a DMZ Host and the ports remained blocked. I need a SIM card programed with a public IP address. Here is my information.  Anthony (Edited as per commun

Questions

Spam texts coming from gmail address

I keep getting group Spam texts (20 phone numbers) from Gmail addresses. I am blocking the address every time; but when I try to report it to 7726 there is no way to say it's coming from an email address not a phone number.  I send the spam text and then when directed to send the "phone number

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.