Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Refuse to unlock mobile phones

I bought a mobile phone from a neighbor in thailand but the phone couldn't make a call.I found out that it might be correct. Lock from service provide

posted 

41 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

Unlock a Note 10+ that was never activated on the AT&T network

I purchased a new Note 10+ that meets all the unlock requirements, but the IMEI isn't recognized on AT&T's portal because the device was never activat

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Working on order for 6 days

Ordered a sim card on 4/1. Was supposed to arrive by 4/3. Order status looks stalled or delayed and I cant get a rep in chat or by phone.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Wi-fi calling on iPhone 7: no sound or vibration when receiving a call

Wi-fi calling on iPhone 7: After a very quiet ringtone when receiving a call, there is no ring or vibration. I have take the following steps today: Re

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

ATT LTE hotspot periodically keeps disconnection laptop VPN

ATT LTE hotspot periodically keeps disconnection laptop VPN I use ATT hotspot on my mobile and use that wifi to connect my business laptop and enable

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Number Incorrectly Listed as VoIP

I had my Google Voice VoIP number ported to my ATT mobile phone on February 26, 2020. It is now April 6, 2020, and ATT still reports the number as a V

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

I need a universal unlock on my Iphone 8

I recently left my company and have an Iphone 8 that I purchased. The company used AT&T wieless but I will be using another carrier. I went through

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Problems with ATT Customer Service

I wish to file a written complaint about ATT wireless customer service (technical). My repeat experience: one must often wait 30 minutes to get call

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Phone bought off Mecari, The phone won't unlock through AT&T website as it says balance owed. Previous owner says no balance

I purchased a phone off of Mecari, The phone won't unlock through AT&T website as it says balance owed. Previous owner says no balance. Previous owner

My individual hotspot device (Not on my phone) isn’t workinb

The device ran out of battery and now that I’m trying to charge it, it won’t turn on at all no matter what outlet I try to charge it with. I’m not sur

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…