Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

New Sim Card order

I ordered a new sim card for a velosity hotspot last Thurday, Jan 16, through customer support phone call. As of today, the status is still "in progr

posted 

Yesterday at 9:48 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

How do I unlock an old AT&T phone that I haven't used in a couple of years?

! have a Samsung S5 Active that I don't use anymore. How do I get it unlocked so I can give it to a friend to use with a different carrier?

posted 

Yesterday at 4:04 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 8:52 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cant unlock ZTE MF279 that has been paid off.

For whatever reason it was denied because there was not 6 months of paid service.It was not used for pre-pay but to share my data between devices at t

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:28 PM

How can I shop phone without a credit card or debit card

I want you to show the full details I can use to order phone without using a credit card or debit card, how can do it without credit

posted 

Yesterday at 12:17 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:53 PM

New SIM activation caused duplicate text to Verizon phone

I recently had to replace the SIM on my ATT phone... The new SIM was installed and the ATT store clerk had to verify the service or something so he as

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:29 AM

Need help for my 88 year-old neighbor...His ZTE model Z223 won't work even with new battery

My neighbor asked me to help him with his phone b/c it "wouldn't charge" and wouldn't turn on. I got him the appropriate replacement battery, put it i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Unlock Request

I made a device unlock request 8 days ago and it is still in progress.Is there any way to expedite the process? (Or at least make sure if it is in pro

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Closed

unlock phone

ME: How to unlock att phone with unpaid bills I recently purchased a phone from a retailer and later discovered it was sim locked to at

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Unable to print from android phone

I recently changed my Wi-Fi to fiber optic. Now, my HP 6700 will not print from my android phone. The HP printer is connected to the network and does

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Trek 2 (ZTE K88) not auto-rotating after update to Nougat 7.1

I have 2 Trek 2 tablets and after the OTA update to Nougat 7.1 the screen will no longer auto-rotate & any games that use the accelerometer no longer

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago