Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

S
Get Emergency Calls Only off phone

Each time I try to make a call or send messages I get Emergency Calls Only.  Incoming calls don't come through and this message comes up when I try to

Questions

W10 PC Software Application to Backup/Restore Sony Ericsson Z310A, Samsung SHG-A197, Samsung Solstice II SGH-A817?

Are the W10 PC Software Applications to Backup/Restore Sony Ericsson Z310A, Samsung SHG-A197, Samsung Solstice II SGH-A817 ATT mobile phones still ava

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

unlock my iphone 6s

I want to unlock my iphone 6s. My phone is 626-688-3145. The IMEI#(edited as per community guidelines) the ICCID#(edited as per community guidelines)

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

ZTE 700a (Wireless Home Phone and Internet) - Will it work after 3G is retired?

I currently have Wireless Home Phone and Internet and use the ZTE 700a. When the 3G network is retired, will this device work or not?   If it

Questions

Not receiving texts/going to wrong number

I have had a few weird incidents where someone has attempted to text my number and I never got the texts and someone else responded to them saying the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Unite Pro keeps restarting

I live in the US and tested my AT&T Unite Pro with a T-Mobile sim card to see if it was unlocked and it worked. I was able to tether off of it without

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Need Network sim lock pin

I am trying to use my tru connect service in this att phone I bought from someone online but whe. I put my sims card in the AT&T phone it ask for a ne

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Old phone

I have an old phone that I want to unlock to let use on a different company

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

This is not the phone I have

For whatever reason, my AT&T account says that my phone is an ASUS memopad or something? This isn't my phone. I gave AT&T my IMEI number earli

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Hacking in my name

So my husband has made developer accounts in my name. He’s using illegal accounts like Open SSL through my att WiFi that he’s not on my att account is

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts