Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Accepted Solution

TABLET SAMSUNG K88 TREK 2 HD - How do I keep this on while playing music??? Turn off in 30 min even w charger

Hi Is there any way to keep this from tuning off after 30 minutes of playtime? That is the maximum that you can keep this on... ​ Its a great playe

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:55 PM

SIM card malfunction

AT&T has been my carrier for over five years. I have an Android phone that uses a NANO SIM card. I purchased an iPhone 6. When I put the SIM card into

posted 

Yesterday at 10:42 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:24 PM

Unlock code

Just bought phone I need a unlock code for this IMEI :(Edited as per community guidelines)

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Nighthawk M1 unlock, not working

Purchased a nighthawk M1 from Bestbuy (Baught outright, no payments) a little over a year ago and have had an active AT&T plan for the entire time. We

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Unite 781S

Trying to get update from 57 to 75. This device reboots all by itself, over and over. Sometimes it will stay on for a while. Have tried factory reset

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

AT&T Netgear 781s reboots continually whenever connected to 4G/LTE network

I've a Netgear 781s hot spot and it'd connect to AT&T 4G/LTE network fine but then would reboot after a few minutes.. If I remove the sim from the hot

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

ATT All Access \ Apple Macbook \ Aircard 340

Downloaded and installed All Access file "ATT-ALLACCESS-10-1-305-MAC.dmg" on my MBP MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 (19D76) “AT&T AllAccess.app” needs to be u

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Phone Removal

I bought a Note8 from a AT&T customer and I'm trying to get it unlocked from AT&T so I can use hotspot (everything else works fine), buy when I reques

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

AT&T Lied

I need to know how to get in contact with the CEO of AT&T. I have been going back and forth with premier support since September regarding the BOGO of

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

How do I get a good NAT type with ZTE MF923 on PS4?

Hello! I have the MF923 version of a ZTE, Aka mobile hotspot. And I like to play games with friends online. The problem is, I can only get NAT type 3

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago