Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

J

Accepted Solution

PUK Code support needed.

I cant get in contact with support because it keeps asking for my sisters passcode because the family plan is in her name. She is sleeping and not ans

Questions

Does not want to let me cancel my order

I ordered 2 universal sim cards but its been about a week or so and it just says in progress will email when there's an update i just want to cancel m

Questions

Homebase (re) activation

When we moved into our new rural home, we used an AT&T HomeBase to get internet service. This worked just fine.  Then Rural Fiber Optic Broa

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED HELP PLEASE w/ resetting password

I desperately need someone to help me reset my main password on my mobile WiFi device it is a mf923 make and model and I don’t have a computer wanting

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Viollett72 

12 hours ago

Questions

Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 Router "Mobile Broadband Disconnected"

Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 Router "Mobile Broadband Disconnected" Fix needed.  Unable to get to Settings via ATTwifiManager.  How do I set 'All LTE" und

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

h4beez 

17 hours ago

Questions

air 4920

I have an Air 4920, how do I disable the 5 GHz leaving only the 2.4 GHz? My garage door opener camera will only work on the 2.4 GHz, or so the garage

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

18 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Transparent Proxy not stable, hanging connections to websites

AT&T Transparent Proxy is failing sometimes. Suddenly, unable to navigate to any website, however ports other than 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) work. Eve

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

mraymond321 

a day ago

Questions

I have to reboot the device several times daily

While the attwirelessinternet app shows all is just great, both wifi signal and 4G LTE signal strength, there is actually no LTE connection. Try to l

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jamalhemenway 

a day ago

Questions

http://attwifimanager site for my netgear device

Hello, i am a student using this hotspot for my work and every now and then it will say i have a message and then it say my mobile broadband is disc

Questions

my unlock code is all letters and no numbers

I received a confirmation email with an unlock code with no numbers. The email states that my unlock request was approved and shows an unlock code of

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts