Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

S
New Shipping label for my trade-in phone I had sent with the first label

I bought a new iphone with trade-in program, it was delivered on 2/7 with a return label in the box and the intructions how to return the old phone. E

Questions

Unlock device

Attempted to unlock my device through the online link & have not received a confirmation email. It just states it’s in process and At&T over the phone

Questions

Blocked Call log needed

I need to get a log of the number of times a blocked call actually called my cell phone number. ( I need times and dates)  I was told this was an opti

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Found lost phone 2yrs later!! Need to unblock it for use.

Several years ago I lost my Samsung galaxy 6 active. I had insurance and was sent a replacement Samsung edge 7. Which wasn't the same. I recently foun

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

IFWA-40 ethernet port stopped working

My IFWA-40 has worked great for several weeks. both wifi bands work good.   I need the ethernet for work telecon purposes. wifi good, but not as solid

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Phone number activation/new service

I'm trying to activate my new account and was led to believe that this would be a sinch. Yet I can't seem to get my phone activated...

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid SIM Card - Old iPhone

I want to use my old iPhone 7 as an AT&T hotspot, but I don't want to change phone numbers. I would need to add a phone number, I think. Is that right

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

at&t wifi manager website

I just received a NetGear AT&T Unite Express 2 device. It powers on and connects fine. I cannot access the attwifimanager website to configure the dev

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Cell phone outgoing voice quality

I have given up trying to get ATT to fix this issue.  Both my iPhone 7S and my husbands Samsung have a problem with words being dropped when we are sp

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Can’t reset my old phone

can’t reset my old phone because of the two  Factor   Arithmetic is on and I don’t remember what the passcode is I used since I got a new phone I want

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts