Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Unlocked Phone MM#6 Phone not allowed

Recently unlocked Galaxy S6 Active through the ATT device unlock portal.Process seemed to go well however, MetroPCS sim gives error message MM#6 devi

posted 

Yesterday at 1:59 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:10 PM

ZTE z222 - Windows 10 PC does not see phone attached via usb

I've want to export contacts, photos, and other data from my flip phone zte z222 to a Windows 10 pc.  The AT&T tutorial info suggests that when I conn

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID not showing names

Hi all - thanks for reading.  I recently switched from AT&T POTS to AT&T Wireless Home Phone (we don't have U-Verse, so hopefully this is the right fo

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:56 PM

Locked phone In contract

So I purchased an iPhone 8 plus on let go and the seller did not let me know that they didn't finish paying the phone off. I tried to put my metro sim

posted 

Yesterday at 6:07 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:09 PM

I'm trying to transfer my paid for sim card from my broken phone to a working phone

Simple my s10+ took a crap and my sim is still paid for and I have another stand t phone unlocked and would like to transfer it in yo make calls and r

posted 

Yesterday at 8:50 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:29 PM

When am I eligible for a upgrade to my wireless

An upgrade to (Phone number hidden)

posted 

Yesterday at 5:32 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:05 PM

ATT Internet Device IFWA40 - Super Slow .08 mbps speed tested -

So I just got this thing and have tried moving it, resetting it, hard wired into it... everything suggested from every corner of the internet.  It sho

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:26 AM

AT&T Velocity Hotspot

I have brought my AT&T Velocity (ZTE) to cricket and brought the 35/10gb plan. But I can not log on to the internet. It tells me no internet connectio

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:37 AM

Jaque

Exactly a week ago, we bought at the at & t online store 4 iphones 11 to make the monthly payment for the iphones together with the monthly service bi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:01 AM

Refund of a phone I returned to AT&T 3 months ago

I returned a newly bought phone at full prize to AT&T after I received the return UPS bill. It has been 3 months and 4 different discussions over cha

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago