Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

M
Alcatel contacts list

I purchased a new alcatel smartflip. I can add contacts via a SMS or the call log, but when I go to view my contacts, the phone stalls on the loading

Questions

How to unlock ZTE Z700a

I requested and received an unlock code from AT&T for my z700a. Tried inserting a non-AT&T sim and logging in to att.homebase to prompt the

Questions

My ATT Nighthawk Hot Spot is randomly shutting off, restarting. What is causing this?

I have been using the unit plugged in w.out battery for 11 months, no issues at all! Well the past 4 weeks it just randomly restarts a few times a day

posted 

13 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 h ago

Questions

IFWA-40 Network Status Indicator Blinking Red - multiple SIM cards & replacement devices

IFWA-40 Network Status Indicator Blinking Red - multiple SIM cards & replacement devices I live across the road from a tower that has AT&T ce

Questions

Xbox Live won’t work.

I just moved into an apartment taking over a lease, and it came with AT&T WiFi. It works fine on both the phones we have, but my Xbox live won’t c

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 h ago

Questions

Mobile hotspot not connected to the network-poor customer service

So, I ordered a new mobile hotspot. Received it 2 days ago.  Couldn't get it to connect. Chatted with customer service yesterday.  Spent ab

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

kmanley51 

13 h ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Guess What I Got

Guess what I have? Its in mint condition and still has the original box , manual and accessories!  It is one of AT&T's best "winmo" devices

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

1 d ago

Questions

Sim based Wireless Internet

I live in a rural areaAnd my only option is a sim based wireless internet package. It keeps disconnecting all devices and service is spotty at best. W

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

1 d ago

Questions

Switching carriers

I am currently with another carrier and I have my phone bundled with my boyfriend's and was wondering if I need his permission to change over to AT&a

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

elector 

1 d ago

Questions

Alcatel 4052r flip phone won't download or view MMS

I recieve MMS messages (text only, multiple recipients) and my Alcatel 4052r flip phone doesn't download the message. I recieve the MMS and it says t

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

mabsuut 

1 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts