Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

D
At@t transfer is stuck on my screen

At@t transfer has been stuck on my brother Samsung j3 phone when he factory reset is there a way to fix this?

Questions

Transfer to another carrier

My wife is transferring this number to another carrier and his having issue. The other carrier said that I needed to contact you to help with the tran

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Poor cellular reception with AT&T versus Verizon.

I have two cell phones, one on Verizon and one on AT&T. Why is I can't get cell reception with AT&T in nearly as many places as I can with Verizon? Th

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LTE APN settings for Surface Pro X

I purchased a new Microsoft Surface Pro X which runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx.  It should have LTE Advanced support, but I'm stuck at HSPA.  I hav

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Winegard ConnecT 2.0

I'm currewntly an AT&T wireless customer subscribing to the unlimited data plan, which I got a couple of years ago. I also subscribe to AT&T TV Now, w

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Harman Spark “Device activation Pending” Message

Yesterday I bought Two harman spark. When I install them one works an the other  not. The message on the app reads “Device activation Pending”. I disc

Questions

AT&T Transparent Proxy not stable, hanging connections to websites

AT&T Transparent Proxy is failing sometimes. Suddenly, unable to navigate to any website, however ports other than 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) work. Eve

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

I can hear them clearly, they cannot hear me.

I cannot make any calls on my Iphone Xr. I can clearly hear the recipient, but the cannot hear me at all. This is not a device problem. Even when I us

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Unlock device

Attempted to unlock my device through the online link & have not received a confirmation email. It just states it’s in process and At&T over the phone

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

porting old number

I am trying to port my old number from Verizon after having a number with at&t for about 3 days. I have all the information needed, account numbers, p

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts