Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

R
Nighthawk MR1100 Unlock Code 0

I have a Nighthawk MR1100 hotspot device that I purchased a while back from a friend that appears to be locked.  I am wanting to use it with a differe

Questions

How to recover lost contacts

Using phone and the contacts disappeared

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Unlock Business phone out of contract

I have a business account with AT&T and I have upgraded my phone to iPhone 11. My old iPhone 8 plus is out of contract and I want to unlock it so I ca

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Android update for HTC ONE M8 Unlocked device

Hi,   I have unlocked HTC One M8 device and have android version 4.4.2. I want to update the android version, but not able to do since I moved out of

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

SIM CARD PREPAID

I LIVE IN ITALY AND I HAVE A SIM CARD PREPAID. I DON'T USE IT SINCE NOVEMBER 2019 AND NOW THE SIM DOESN'T RUN. CAN I ACTIVATE IT FROM ITALY OR I MUST

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Unlock Help - Solutions & FAQS

Not able to unlock your device? If you are planning to use your AT&T Device with another carrier, it has to be unlocked and meet the requirements list

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Cell Phone

I bought A cell phone in May,but never activated it.At AND T took the number back.Do I have to buy a new phone or can I START over?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

APN not working in Surface Pro X

I put the AT&T sim card, which is working in my tablet, to the new Surface Pro X. It said "Can't connect to this network. Enter an APN and try again".

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check your request status for more info

Hi, I am tring to unlock my device ,while I tried to submit a request, it says ”Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check you

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

I accidentally changed the wrong phones number and I need that number back for work

Was trying to change my 11yr sons number due to him being sent nude pictures from random people  and changed my on accident

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts