Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Q
Unlock denied

Have LG Phoenix 4 and was denied for unlock. I am not a customer either.  Have sims card from qlink wireless bit can't use what do I need to do

Questions

How does Sugar Balance Supplement Work For Diabetes?

Sugar Balance Supplement Whenever you listen about diabetes the first thing that came to your mind is which the sugary products are that you can consu

Questions

Buying my phone online

I have bought my phone July 27th and it is August 4th and my phone is still in progress. I was told 3-5 business days but nothing has changed. What is

Questions

unlock request still pending

I'm trying to unlock an old iPhone purchased thru AT&T. I tried doing this myself using the unlock (https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/). I used a email

Questions

IMEI not recognized for ATT iPhone

I am trying to unlock my ATT iPhone 11.  It is paid for and has been on the network for the required time. Every time I use the unlock link, it says i

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

How to create account for prepaid hotspot without phone number

I want to use a prepaid card for a mobile hotspot. I don’t need a telephone. How can I create an account for this without a phone number?   the hotspo

Questions

I have a question about 2 iphones

I have an Iphone 7 and i was given an Iphone X by a friend because they got a new one. My friend uses Verizon and we use AT&T and I was wondering how

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

LG G4 IMEI (Edited as per community guidelines) Bought online from Aliexpress

I bought a LG G4 IMEI (Edited as per community guidelines) mobile phone online from Aliexpress. It went okay for a few month, became outside warranty

Questions

AT&T Transparent Proxy not stable, hanging connections to websites

AT&T Transparent Proxy is failing sometimes. Suddenly, unable to navigate to any website, however ports other than 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) work. Eve

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

IFWA40 needs constant reset

I have the IFWA 40, just got it to replace and older model. I works great and then suddenly after a couple hours stops working. I reset it by power of

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts