Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Sim won't allow connection to 4g regardless of device.

I have a secondary sim card on my account that completely refuses to let any device it's in connect to 4g. I've checked and it is a 4g lte compatible

posted 

Today at 4:42 AM

Iphone that was on my account but deactivated a year ago can not be unlocked.

When I try to submit an unlock request for my old phone I get a message that the MEI is not associated with my account. It was an active phone on the

posted 

Today at 1:29 AM

Fcc complaint about my business ruined

Att has a number of incompetence issues but I invested my last savings into lettering for my truck and cards flyers and website all with my company nu

posted 

Today at 1:03 AM

How do you get AT&T to send you a phone that works?

I'm on my 5th defective phone, waiting on my 6th and AT&T doesn't seem to care that I've been unable to work for the past three weeks because of their

posted 

Yesterday at 5:11 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:49 PM

I can't unlock my device. i got message This device is no longer actively supported

I tried to unlock my device, Red hydrogen one.i submit unlock request in at&t website, but i received 'denied'I god 2 email.1 is The manufacturer does

posted 

Yesterday at 3:36 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:35 PM

phone wont turn on

Hello, I dropped water on my phone yesterday, and it has stopped working since then. I have put my phone in rice for over 12 hours but it still does n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:17 PM

Crappy phones, sorry customer service, pitiful .... just pitiful

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP! My job requires me to make hundreds of phone calls every week, as well as got to appointments and meet with people. It requires

posted 

Yesterday at 5:05 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:49 AM

SIM card malfunction

AT&T has been my carrier for over five years. I have an Android phone that uses a NANO SIM card. I purchased an iPhone 6. When I put the SIM card into

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:22 AM

Sims Card

Can i put a At&t Flip phone Sims card into an Iphone 8 plus?

posted 

Yesterday at 3:06 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:35 AM

Sims Card

Will a Flip Phone sims card work on an iphone 8+?

posted 

Yesterday at 3:12 AM