Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Unite Pro alerts

I have a unite pro that was working fine. Then I get 2alerts saying broadband disconneccted and insert a sim card. It had a sim card in it. I took it

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

26 minutes ago

Port Number to another service provider

I want to switch to PURE TalkUSA and they are attempting to port my number however ATT has rejected the port request, stating the PIN/PASSWORD is inco

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Wireless charging problem

We had a power outage due to a storm and now my new at&t wireless charger now goes from blue when I set it on the charger to flashing red and I am not

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Reactivate device

ATT deactivated my device and now I cannot use phone or number at all or reactivate online myself. I moved SIM card so I take partial responsibility b

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Phone suddenly went to network locked

Hello, Today my phone suddenly showed up as having the network locked. Nothing I do will allow me to get the phone onto the network. I realized tha

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Closed

Attention: Constructive---BTW the new phone HAS a SIM card in it!!!!

So quit harrassing me when I am not addressing you in my posts, if you hatge your job then QUIT

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Cannot activate replacement phone

I have tried several steps to activate my replacement phone, bit all steps require me to use my old phone, which is unusable.Which is why I need a rep

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Trying to unlock my deceased boyfriends phone

My boyfriend recently passed away. I need to access his contacts in his phone so I can notify family, friends and colleagues and also disconnect his s

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

LG v40 Thinq unlock?

Hi, I bought an LG v40 Thinq online and made sure the seller showed me it was unlocked and able to be used and afterwards I find out there is a sim lo

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Desbloqueo de red

Hola buenas noches lo que ocurre es que tengo un equipo att y quiero utilizarlo en México,trato de hacerlo por device unlocked pero me dice que el ime

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…