Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Router no service

I have a nighthawk mr1100 router which until this morning worked now it has just an upper case E by signal bars and won't give me internet service. Pl

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

5 Emails received with unlock code of zero

I'm in a bind here. I have an Alcatel phone that I'm trying to unlock from the network. I've submitted 5 requests now through the automated system to

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T continues to transfer me and then drop my calls....

I have been on hold for 4 separate phone calls now (2 yesterday, 2 today), and I have been transferred and told to wait (this last call says 3 hours,

Lost phone found

I reported my iphone lost but i found it. How do i get it unlocked? I have been on hold for over an hour

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Unable to transfer cellular plan to iPadPro (with imbedded SIM) from older iPad (with external SIM)

Prompted to "Get a Pass" on this site: https://dcp2.att.com/OEPNDClient/Unable to get a "pass" despite correct information being used at login, using

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

iPhone disabled

My 7 month old iphone gives a disabled notice. I’ve tried everything suggested by AT&T and Apple, nothing works. I have called both AT&T and Apple

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Activate replacement sim and old phone

I lost my phone and have my friends old phone. I got a replacement sim card but the ATT won't let me activate it with my old phone number. ATT phone

Accepted Solution

Unite Pro alerts

I have a unite pro that was working fine. Then I get 2alerts saying broadband disconneccted and insert a sim card. It had a sim card in it. I took it

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Port Number to another service provider

I want to switch to PURE TalkUSA and they are attempting to port my number however ATT has rejected the port request, stating the PIN/PASSWORD is inco

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Wireless charging problem

We had a power outage due to a storm and now my new at&t wireless charger now goes from blue when I set it on the charger to flashing red and I am not

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…