Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

M
Poor reception

I used to get good reception inside my home now I have to go outside.   Did ATT change something?

Questions

NAT A or B on Cingular Flip 2?

I'm using a Cingular Flip 2, with unlimited data, to tether to my computer, which in turn is bridged to a network switch and a wireless AP. Unfortunat

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

Questions

Not receiving texts/going to wrong number

I have had a few weird incidents where someone has attempted to text my number and I never got the texts and someone else responded to them saying the

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

about unlock my phone

I could not unlock my phone. I completed my contract and closed my account. But, try to unlock request, "Oops! Looks like we're having network difficu

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

what is update bootloader

i saw update bootloader on my recovery screen as i was deleting my cache ,what is update bootloader

Questions

Homebase won't connect wirelessly to Surface

We have a device that won't connect to our homebase.  Someone suggested checking the firmware on the router to see if it's up to date.  The instructio

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Unlock SIM lock on iPhone.

Hello,   I've been a pre-paid customer with AT&T since 2018 and I bought my iPhone there. In March 2020 I broke this phone and bought a new one (iPhon

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

AT&T compatible flip phone with no internet capability?

Hello, I am currently looking for a basic flip phone that has no internet browser or wifi, only calls and texts and that's it. It also needs to be com

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

ATT Sim card in a Verizon phone

My husband is an ATT customer (iPhone 8) and I am trying to upgrade him to my old Verizon I phone XR. I tried putting the SIM card in the XR but it is

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

No routes found

On 8/5/20 both my husband and myself received the same message when dialing a particular number. “No Routes Found” was the message in a weird male voi

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts