Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

5G-E Today in Little Rock

I received a software update this afternoon and then this...5G-E I'm still having a hard time understanding LTE-LAA and how it works.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

add hotspot device

Can you add a netgear hotspot device to your existing unimited elite phone plan?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

My phone calls through 3G network

My phone works on 4G when transfer data, but when I make a voice calls I see that it always changes on 3G. Why this may happens?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

replacing device on prepaid plan

How do i keep my number when replacing device with one that requires a different size sim.  My current device has a micro sim but the new device has a

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 6s plus

Hi my daughter upgraded from a Iphone 6s plus to iphone 11. She last used the iphone 6s plus around the end of February/ beginning of March. I was try

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

I checked my spam

I checked my spam folder and still nothing. They took money out of my bank account but then put it back and I’m very confused.

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Unable to unlock paid off device

Due to my current unpaid balance att refuses to unlock a device I paid off in april. This device is not on my current plan and is owed by me, but I am

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Unlock phone

I was sent out a 16 digit code, but it only lets me put 8 digit code

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Smart Sync baby monitor support?

We purchased a brand new AT&T baby monitor in December and have just had the baby and opened the box.  The camera will not connect but all the support

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

5G service in Central Arkansas

What band is being used for 5G service in Little Rock/North Little Rock Arkansas? Have a Motorola Edge (not plus) and checking to see if it has the ba

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts