Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

P
porting phone number from a different carrier

My father briefly changed his carrier from ATT to Great Call. Over the weekend, we tried to get his long-standing phone number changed back to ATT. I

Questions

Voice Mail Number Has Not Been Set

I have a new pre-paid account with an Alcatel SMARTFLIP phone. All instructions related to setting up voicemail indicate that I'm supposed to press an

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Life Trex Smartwatch Smart Fitness Tracker Watch?

Huami will launch the Life Trex Smartwatch T-Rex smartwatch in India in second week of June. The smartwatch from the Xiaomi backed company has been te

Questions

centurylink email settings on an alcatel4060A

can any one tell me the correct outgoing server setting for CenturyLink email on  an Alcatel 4969a.the incoming works and I receive emails but can't r

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

devidjons 

2 months ago

Questions

Cell Phone Trade in

I signed up with ATT in late September and shipped prepaid by ATT my old phone for a trade in credit. I have not seen any credit and dont know how to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

18 hours ago

Questions

Mom is giving me the boot from the plan.

Looking to see if I'd be a new or pre-existing customer. I'd prefer to keep my phone number and bring my own device if at all possible. My note8 scree

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

20 hours ago

Questions

alcatel 4052R sim unlock

I have an alcatel flip phone. I have an AT&T account. I want to give it to my kid as an emergency phone with a cheap prepaid sim The phone wa

Questions

New Wireless charger not working

Bought a new Iphone 12 Pro and a At&T wirelss charging pad, now three days later, the charger is not working. I already threw away the box, is it

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Phone return

I mailed the phone and AT&T is saying that Newgistics did not get it to send to AT&T warehouse.

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer Text Messages from Phone to Computer

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to transfer my old text messages from my LG Xpression flip phone to my computer. I would like to transfer my t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts