Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

R
CAN I GET CONSUMER CELLULAR SERVICE WITH THIS PHABLET THEY USE AT&T TOWERS

WISH - 10.1 Inch Tablet PC 10 Core 4G Phone Tablet 8.1 RAM 8G+512G GPS Ultra HD Screen Rear 8.0MP IPS Bluetooth with 2Camera 2Sim Wifi Tabblet Phablet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 6s plus

Hi my daughter upgraded from a Iphone 6s plus to iphone 11. She last used the iphone 6s plus around the end of February/ beginning of March. I was try

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Kbone505 

3 hours ago

Questions

I have to reboot the device several times daily

While the attwirelessinternet app shows all is just great, both wifi signal and 4G LTE signal strength, there is actually no LTE connection. Try to l

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ddmcwhirter 

3 hours ago

Questions

135 mb of download data every few minutes

We are being blasted with 135 mb chunks of data download usage (using cellular data on a netgear router, a pepwave router and my phone a hotspot) on l

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 hours ago

Questions

Netgear Nighthawk Data Usage

Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 is showing periodic bursts of data usage.  I have disconnected all devices. The bursts are always 135MB and are spread 6 minu

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

realleah 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

device charges

Hi, Yesterday I travelled to India with my phone which is an ATT&T device. I would like to know whether ATT&T charge me any extra fee for usi

Questions

2.4GHz WiFi

We have a wireless hotspot to use as my internet for the household. Since about May we have had trouble with the 2.4GHz connection maintaining connec

Questions

Unlock Request Stuck in Pending

When I entered the information in my unlock request, I used an email address I no longer have access to. I cannot click the link to continue because

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bjenkins99 

7 hours ago

Questions

KUDOS TO ASHLEY

I would love to just say that your associate Ashley was literally the best customer service experience I have had in life. I live in Alabama and my mo

Questions

Xbox upnp

I haven’t ever had this happen but it did once before but then somehow it resolved it itself after he failing to fix it the first time going through t

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts