Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Trek 2 (ZTE K88) not auto-rotating after update to Nougat 7.1

I have 2 Trek 2 tablets and after the OTA update to Nougat 7.1 the screen will no longer auto-rotate & any games that use the accelerometer no longer

posted 

Today at 9:32 AM

AT&T Wireless internet with IFWA-40 very slow (unusable) . But cell phone works fine.

I purchased a AT&T IFWA-40 for home internet. My only other option where I live is satellite.  I thought this would work great, because my cell phone

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:26 AM

Redmi Note 8 Pro LTE check

hello i was wondering if this device would work on ATT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZS1B6ZJ/?coliid=I2YPO6XO7L1BRT&colid=N0OR0YRAGT8L&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:59 AM

Closed

How to unlock att phone with unpaid bills

I recently purchased a phone from a retailer and later discovered it was sim locked to att. I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE US OR USED ATT EVER. How can i unlo

posted 

Today at 12:14 AM

ATT Wireless Internet and router

We have the ATT wireless internet at our second home. The internet works fine there, however, the Wifi signal from the modem was rather weak for our s

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:37 PM

My device will not automattically retrive IP or DNS what do I do?

Trying to connect at Xbox 360 to my velocity ATT hotspot. It will not automatically get the info. I have to manually enter IP, gateway and DNS. Als

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:44 PM

Smart sync baby monitor

So apparently AT&T is not helping with their smart sync baby monitor... My question is is there a way to sync the actual camera to another app Or an a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Voicemail

Do I have to empty my voicemail box? If I do have to do this periodically, how is it done on iPhone 8+ ?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

unlocking phone

hi I already submitted a request for phone unlock. the status shows that it is still in process. its more than 2 business days. how to proceed further

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

OPPO Reno 2 Service Availability

Hey I was going to buy an Oppo Reno 2 and was wondering if I did could I get a data plan from you guys? I live in North Carolina.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago