Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Trek 2 (ZTE K88) not auto-rotating after update to Nougat 7.1

I have 2 Trek 2 tablets and after the OTA update to Nougat 7.1 the screen will no longer auto-rotate & any games that use the accelerometer no longer

posted 

Yesterday at 9:32 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:30 PM

Unlock Request

I made a device unlock request 8 days ago and it is still in progress.Is there any way to expedite the process? (Or at least make sure if it is in pro

posted 

Today at 2:50 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:25 PM

Phone

First of all I was mislead my a ATT representative. I wonder if indeed the calls are recorded for quality assurance. If so, I would love to play back

posted 

Today at 3:30 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:11 PM

I forget my pin to unlock my screen on my at&t lg phone. How do I return reset it

I forget my pin to unlock my screen on my at&t lg phone. How do I return reset it

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 11:49 AM

Closed

unlock phone

ME: How to unlock att phone with unpaid bills I recently purchased a phone from a retailer and later discovered it was sim locked to at

posted 

Today at 1:22 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:37 AM

16 digits network unlock code

I need network unlock code 16 digits for a z222

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:42 AM

Closed

How to unlock att phone with unpaid bills

I recently purchased a phone from a retailer and later discovered it was sim locked to att. I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE US OR USED ATT EVER. How can i unlo

posted 

Yesterday at 12:14 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:23 AM

Unable to print from android phone

I recently changed my Wi-Fi to fiber optic. Now, my HP 6700 will not print from my android phone. The HP printer is connected to the network and does

posted 

Yesterday at 8:27 PM

AT&T Wireless internet with IFWA-40 very slow (unusable) . But cell phone works fine.

I purchased a AT&T IFWA-40 for home internet. My only other option where I live is satellite.  I thought this would work great, because my cell phone

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:26 AM

Redmi Note 8 Pro LTE check

hello i was wondering if this device would work on ATT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZS1B6ZJ/?coliid=I2YPO6XO7L1BRT&colid=N0OR0YRAGT8L&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:59 AM