Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Usb800 unlock

I'm trying to unlock my At&T USB800. The unlock portal says not an At&t device. Spent over an hour on the phone with support, they say it's not an A

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

I need to accept the terms for a warrnaty claim for my husband's cellphone.

This morning my husband and I spoke with a representative of att about his cellphone that was not working. the rep. did some checking and found it to

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Dispute

I order 2 phones Valentine’s Day 2020 and it was cancelled because they couldn’t verify my identity and I still haven’t received a refund I am frustra

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

LG G8

Hello. I bought a phone on ebay, but it turned out that he was lost or stolen. Can I somehow find the owner of this phone, as far as I understand, he

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Problem with Unlocking

I bought an iphone 6s which i paid in full... tried to unlock it and was told its active on another account... I have know idea who that person is i c

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

how do I find my router configuration page?

My wireless HP printer is suddenly offline and it instructs me to enter a pin number (which it gave me)in my router configuration page, but I don't ha

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

boost my cell signal from my router

I have been using microcells to boost my signal. I was told ATT stopped selling microcells because the technology was built into the routers. I just

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

iPhone 10x max dtmf tones

Dtmf tones are not working on my iPhone 10x maxHow can I change this

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Account is locked

When I tried to set up my account it locked my account

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Error code SIM MM2 not provisioned

i was network unlocking my phone and didnt do it correctly and locked up the sim card o network on my phone mm2 sim not provisioned error code is bein

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago