Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

I
Hotspot vs Wireless internet

What's the main difference between AT&T Wireless Internet (IFWA40) and Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router

Questions

ZTE MF279 Constantly reboots.

I've had this unit 2 weeks now. And since I've had it, it constantly reboots. It works fine for a few minutes, I go to click on a link or load a page,

Questions

Help

My phone keeps shutting off

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Unlock device, wait has been 13 days since request

I have requested a device unlock on the 7/28/20. When I check the update it says still in progress. Has my request been denied or is it still taking l

Questions

Help me proceed with the Unlock request.

I want to know the unlock code of Lumia 640 I am in South Korea, not a customer of AT&T. https://www.att.com/deviceunlock If I enter IMEI on the

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Does ATT block incoming cellular network connections

I'm using a netgear lb1120 cellular modem with an ATT sim card to provide internet access to some systems. Outgoing connections work fine. I set up po

Questions

AT&T Transparent Proxy not stable, hanging connections to websites

AT&T Transparent Proxy is failing sometimes. Suddenly, unable to navigate to any website, however ports other than 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) work. Eve

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Can’t hear me...

iPhone 11/pro cuts out while using speaker phone?? Various numbers with a strong signal and Wi-Fi yet still cuts out.???

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

complaint - not honoring a trade in

On January 4th I went to the ATT store on Park Sheridan Plaza -in Hollywood - Florida to look into trading or not my phone -  I had an iPhone 7- 256GB

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

ZTE 700a (Wireless Home Phone and Internet) - Will it work after 3G is retired?

I currently have Wireless Home Phone and Internet and use the ZTE 700a. When the 3G network is retired, will this device work or not?   If it

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts