Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Replacement screen

huawei ascend xt how much is a replacement screen?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Phone suddenly went to network locked

Hello, Today my phone suddenly showed up as having the network locked. Nothing I do will allow me to get the phone onto the network. I realized tha

Download Pending issue. New AT&T Prepaid Nokia 3.1A TA1140.

Just bought phone 3 days ago. It won't even download the AT&T update. I've tried restarting, clearing cache - even though I've only used phone to make

Kyocera DuraXE E4710 firmware update issues, please help

Background info: The phone's software version is 1.005AT / the AT&T Address Book cloud connection attempt forces it's way into view every time I cli

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Group and individual texts not going through

Within the last couple of weeks I’ve experienced extreme delays in my text messages going through in group texts.Additionally, I recently started to n

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Do not have service due to network locked sims card.

Im so disappointed, I’ve been a customer for quite some time and this week when I needed you guys the most no one was able to help solve my issue. You

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Unlocking Netgear MR1100

I'm selling my MR1100 and the person I'm selling it to says I need an unlock code so it will work with his Tmobile service. I have no idea where to fi

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Issue setting up default greeting on my new AT&T Apple XR

Been trying to set up my voicemail since I received my new cell phone. Wish to choose the default greeting and seems easy enough to do it but when I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Hotspot Activation

I recently purchased a Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router and want to program it with the $100 data plan the provides $100 GB of data. I purchased th

Mobile broadband disconnected

I have a Netgear Nighthawk LTE mobile hotspot router (MR1100) with unlimited data through AT&T. Last night it was working just fine as it has been fo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…