Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Unwanted text messages from email

Hi, I am receiving unwanted text messages from an email address. These are becoming more and more numerous. Unfortunately I cannot forward them to the

posted 

Yesterday at 4:25 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:48 AM

Recover data

I had an LG Tablet through a phone plan with at&t about 4 years ago. We thought it was in storage at my in laws but it was lost during a move at some

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Phone number not working

If I'm calling an At&t phone and the recording is saying the number you are trying to call is not reachable... Does that mean the phone is cut off or

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:37 PM

Nighthawk M1 Killed by FW 12.05.05.12

I can't get Ethernet to work after latest firmware update. I found that at&t enabled data offloading by default and have turned that off but still no

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:34 PM

Unlock status approved but no code

Hello,I make unlock request withing form on ATT site.And now got answer with status approved. But no code for unlock in this letter and in check statu

posted 

Yesterday at 7:04 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:42 PM

PHOTO EDIT

Could someone recommend a good photo edit program for Win phone 8 Thanks

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Need help logging into At&T thanks

Uh oh. An error has occurred. Please check back later.Authentication errorCustomerProfile-1000 - No accounts found.I am logging into At&T thanks and i

posted 

Yesterday at 12:35 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:54 AM

New Sim Card order

I ordered a new sim card for a velosity hotspot last Thurday, Jan 16, through customer support phone call. As of today, the status is still "in progr

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Jaque

Exactly a week ago, we bought at the at & t online store 4 iphones 11 to make the monthly payment for the iphones together with the monthly service bi

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T Velocity Hotspot

I have brought my AT&T Velocity (ZTE) to cricket and brought the 35/10gb plan. But I can not log on to the internet. It tells me no internet connectio

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago