Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

C
"Data Connection Disabled" on my mobile hotspot

I have reset the device and powered it off, but my device is telling me that my data connection is disabled.

Questions

How to contact Att ipad dispute to district manager of shrewsbury ,boston

I had to replace my iphone this year may 22nd and bought a new phone (my old phone was not starting and they said nothing they can do but had to conta

Questions

Unable to send text, getting error 500

I'm unable to send text messages on my Honor View 20. Receiving a error 500 message

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

Transferring Phone Numbers

I decided to transfer my phone number from my current straight talk phone to the at&t phone that I ordered. When or will my current phone be disco

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Radiant core

I just bought this phone. The camera won't focus on any image closer then 5 inches. Yes, I did remove the shipping film that was over the lens. I

Questions

VoLTE BOYD "whitelisting" should be illegal.

I've been with AT&T for as long as I can recall. I've gone through AT&T for devices and I've brought my own devices as well over that time. I

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

21 hours ago

Questions

Order Processing/Trade in envelopes recieved

Made an order on 9/18/2020 which shipped 9/19/2020 and was delivered to the wrong address on 9/21/2020. The shipper (FedEx) returned the delivery to A

Questions

Hotspot won't stay connected to laptop.

My hotspot won't stay connected to laptops and tablets. I have to cut the hotspot off and back on to get it to reconnect.  

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 hours ago

Questions

Mobile broadband disconnected

I have a Netgear Nighthawk LTE mobile hotspot router (MR1100) with unlimited data through AT&T. Last night it was working just fine as it has been fo

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jas_hop 

a day ago

Questions

Terrible Customer Interface Processes

What has happened to the ATT of 5 to 10 years ago? Why is the success rate to call ATT and get the right person without multiple wrong transfers or po

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jas_hop 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts