Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Account is locked

When I tried to set up my account it locked my account

posted 

5 hours ago

Error code SIM MM2 not provisioned

i was network unlocking my phone and didnt do it correctly and locked up the sim card o network on my phone mm2 sim not provisioned error code is bein

posted 

9 hours ago

Pickup

Currently the only ID I have right now is my College ID card. Can I use that to pickup my phone or do I have to bring my State ID ?

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

IMEI number & device don't match

In response to my unlock request, I received the following email. IMEI is correct (I can send you screenshot) and phone was active on at&t postpaid fo

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SIM number where to find without removing card

I bought a new Samsung Galaxy j2 prepaid, at&t. I need to get the SIM number for AT&T online to update my device. I cannot remove the card! At least,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T transfer

I inherited a phone, and in setting it up, it is asking me to use the app to transfer my data from my old phone but there is no old phone lol. How do

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Need help to Unlock the phone

I have brought iPhone 7 Plus two years ago and Once when I returned to my country I couldn’t use it for any SIM card in my home town. So can you help

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

LG G8

Hello. I bought a phone on ebay, but it turned out that he was lost or stolen. Can I somehow find the owner of this phone, as far as I understand, he

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How to unlock when device is lost

I have a device purchased from a store in Vietnam but I cannot use the network in Vietnam, I want AT&T to unlock my device.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Forgot password for ZTe z222

HiNeed help, I have forgotten my ZTE Z222 phone password. I can't unlock it.My phone got switch off and when I on it, phone requires a password which

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago