Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

SIM card error message MM#2

tried switching phone to my current SIM on website now says my SIM is MM#2. whatever that means. now I can not use any phone. always a production any

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

AT&T WiFi Calling Failed Miserably with AT&T Router

I spent the last 4 months tracking down the cause of horrible WiFi calling. It was caused by 5ghz on the WiFi modem/router that AT&T supplied.My setup

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Cancel order

I cant seem to find an option to cancel an order is that something I can do here?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Help with unlocking a device

Yes. I have gone through the device-unlock portal. I have called the support line and brought the device into a retail AT&T store.My phone broke a whi

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

At&T costumer service rude and unprofessional

I was having problem with my connections I called they put me from starter plan to elite one so my bill increased by almost $100 but my connection was

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

ATT Spark Activation

Hello, I purchased a Harman Spark to get WiFi in my car. With the unit, it says to visit att.com/activate When I visit this site and enter my ICCID

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Moto X XT1058 Software Updates

Hello, My old cell phone broke, so I bought a used Moto X XT1058 (AT&T variant) off ebay since I can't really afford a new one. Everything is working

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Harman Spark says activation pending

I've put the Harman Spark device in my vehicle downloaded the app on my phone and it says Activation pending.   My phone sees the spark, but can't con

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Trouble changing my premium perk

Att keeps sending me everywhere to change the premium subscription that I get for free every 12 months. How do I actually change it ? It won’t let me

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Harman spark warranty

How can I obtain a warranty replacement for my less-than-one-year-old Harman Spark? Harman International tech support was unable to get it working aga