Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

5G sub-6 bands

Which bands are being used by AT&T in sub-6? Like n1, n3, n28, n77, n78 (any of those would be helpful for BYOD folks like me).

posted 

21 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Changing Plans

If I change plans from T Mobile to ATT, will ATT cover the amount I still owe on my phone?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

What is the process to unlock then port a cell ph # OUT of ATT

I am looking to move two iPhones from my ATT account to Xfinity Voice. Are there any instructions or documentation on the process ? I found where to

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

LG G8 Thinq suspecting Virus

my ATT LG G8 phone is installing various games after factory reset. is there a way to reinstall the existing OS? I tried to update the software to lat

posted 

4 hours ago

no internet connection on my IFWA-40 hotspot

If I changed the SIM card would that possibly solve the no internet connection on my IFWA-40 hotspot

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

SIM number where to find without removing card

I bought a new Samsung Galaxy j2 prepaid, at&t. I need to get the SIM number for AT&T online to update my device. I cannot remove the card! At least,

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

How to unlock when device is lost

I have a device purchased from a store in Vietnam but I cannot use the network in Vietnam, I want AT&T to unlock my device.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Requesting unlock device number to transfer

I have an att&t account that i want to transfer to a trac phone but still keep my stay account . It's asking me for a unlock request number

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Accepted Solution

replacing old phone with new phone

Old flip phone with gophone account of $25.00 every 90 days. Need new flip phone with same account and same phone number. How to do? Do I buy new f

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

hotspot has no internet

my ethernet connected laptop says my unidentified hotspot has no internet

posted 

20 hours ago