Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

C
unlock

I have not received any answer or suggestion to my previews post. I do not know why ATT is saying that they do not support my Alcatel flip phone that

Questions

Unlocking an AT&T device

I'm attempting to unlock a phone and I've paid all the installation payments on but I'm still getting a message that, there's an outstanding balance a

posted 

24 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

19 minutes ago

Questions

AT&T Transparent Proxy not stable, hanging connections to websites

AT&T Transparent Proxy is failing sometimes. Suddenly, unable to navigate to any website, however ports other than 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) work. Eve

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

FalconFour_ 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to setup VPN with AT&T Wireless Internet HotSpot (MF279)

VPN & The AT&T Wireless Internet HotSpot If you are wondering how to set up a VPN with the AT&T Wireless Internet HotSpot, we have you

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

123Winston 

a year ago

Questions

issues with emailing from outlook to an AT&T cell phone

I previously could send an email from outlook to a phone with the txt.att.net extension and receive a response. I can still send - they receive but I

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't set up voice mail

I can't get the voice mail set up on my Alcatel Smart Flip. The instructions I tried did not work. Says to press #1 button then hit options to set it

Questions

unlock device from network

I wish to unlock my ZTE Z971 which I purchased in NC but have taken back to australia with me and haven't used it for 3 years.I don't know what my acc

Questions

"Data Connection Disabled" on my mobile hotspot

I have reset the device and powered it off, but my device is telling me that my data connection is disabled.

Questions

AT&T 59248 Crackling Sound

My other phones (land line and wireless) in the house do not crackle. The main phone (with answering machine) using the speaker does not crackle. But,

Questions

Phone number now shows up as unknown

Whenever I call my boyfriend my number now shows up as unknown instead of my name. Je has the alcatrl smartflip

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts