Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Unlock status approved but no code

Hello,I make unlock request withing form on ATT site.And now got answer with status approved. But no code for unlock in this letter and in check statu

posted 

Today at 7:04 AM

PHOTO EDIT

Could someone recommend a good photo edit program for Win phone 8 Thanks

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:49 AM

Need help logging into At&T thanks

Uh oh. An error has occurred. Please check back later.Authentication errorCustomerProfile-1000 - No accounts found.I am logging into At&T thanks and i

posted 

Today at 12:35 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:54 AM

New Sim Card order

I ordered a new sim card for a velosity hotspot last Thurday, Jan 16, through customer support phone call. As of today, the status is still "in progr

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Jaque

Exactly a week ago, we bought at the at & t online store 4 iphones 11 to make the monthly payment for the iphones together with the monthly service bi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:15 PM

AT&T Velocity Hotspot

I have brought my AT&T Velocity (ZTE) to cricket and brought the 35/10gb plan. But I can not log on to the internet. It tells me no internet connectio

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:11 PM

When am I eligible for a upgrade to my wireless

An upgrade to (Phone number hidden)

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:06 PM

I'm trying to transfer my paid for sim card from my broken phone to a working phone

Simple my s10+ took a crap and my sim is still paid for and I have another stand t phone unlocked and would like to transfer it in yo make calls and r

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Locked phone In contract

So I purchased an iPhone 8 plus on let go and the seller did not let me know that they didn't finish paying the phone off. I tried to put my metro sim

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Unlocked Phone MM#6 Phone not allowed

Recently unlocked Galaxy S6 Active through the ATT device unlock portal.Process seemed to go well however, MetroPCS sim gives error message MM#6 devi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:10 PM