Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

S
I can't use mobile data after my phone system upgrade automatically!

Two days ago, my mobile phone suddenly upgraded by itself. After I restarted my phone, my AT&T network becomes very unstable. Disappear, show up, disa

Questions

HELP Entered incorrect email

Hi I Am trying to switch to att from another carrier, I entered the wrong email address but mailing address and shipping address was correct. I cannot

Questions

Dual Sim iPhone regularly drops second line

It has become almost daily that I receive a notification on my iPhone the secondary "Cellular Plan No Longer Available". Once I power the phone off, a

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

ps4

my ps4 will not connect to the internet at all i have no idea why. all other devices will connect to the internet with no problem. has been like this

Questions

Renta de mi terreno

Quiero información, ya he mandado a un correo correspondiente, quiero poner en renta mi terreno para una antena tengo todo en regla y lo tengo 100% di

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Help

My daughter can't remember the screen lock on her phone or her gmail password ( she's 11). How do we get the phone screen unlocked??

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Transparent Proxy not stable, hanging connections to websites

AT&T Transparent Proxy is failing sometimes. Suddenly, unable to navigate to any website, however ports other than 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) work. Eve

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Can I port a Frontier land line to my existing AT&T Cell phone so I can answer both lines with one instrument?

Now officing mostly at home with landline call-forwarded to AT&T cell, it's become apparent I no longer need the separate land line service at my form

Questions

Hotspot

My wife and I each have an iPhone, and when she tries to use the hotspot to log onto her laptop, sometimes her phone will not show up, or if it does i

Questions

Joan

Hola. No puedo liberar el telefono que at t tiene bloqueado. Como puedo hacer?

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts