Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Transfer to At&t

I had 2 number under at&t plan with my own cellphones. Recently I transferred to metro with the same numbers. Now, I want to transfer to at&t again wi

lumia 640 xl stopped working

my lumia 640 xl has stopped working , it is on and receives calls but I can't get it to respond. Normally I would remove the battery but I can't on th

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

Netgear (LB1120) LTE Broadband Modem and SIM Card + Data plan

I am going to a rural area and will need internet access. The place I am going has LTE service so I wanted to buy a Netgear (LB1120) LTE Broadband Mod

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Need help UNLOCKING phone when it is paid off

Phone is paid off without a current balance, yet I am unable to UNLOCK my phone even through the website. Requesting immediate support

unlocking iphone 6

my dad switched over to my phone plan on a different carrier, but before the switch, he bought an iphone 6 in full. i am now trying to unlock it throu

Carrier change

I was given an iPhone 8+, & it’s carrier is sprint, but I have AT&T. How can I change the carrier to AT&T if I already have a plan with AT&T?

Unlock code zero

Man, you guys must be tired of seeing this kind of messages. I apologize. My mom gave me her old phone. I'm trying unlock it and got an email that I

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Zte Mobley only power light on

Was working great earlier today, both lights were green. Then all of a sudden Wi-Fi quit working. Noticed only the power light was green. I've tried

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Sending old phones within 14 days

We upgraded are phones currently and did not receive any information on where to send our old phones in. Please email me the instructions since I have

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Customer Service unavailable

I ordered a phone and they sent me an email saying it will deliver the next day. But again in less than 15 minutes, they sent me an email to call cust

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…