Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

NEED HELP WICK UNLOCK LG PHOENIX 4

HELLO! I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY LG PHOENIX 4 (LM-X210) , I NEED TO UNLOCK IT, BECAUSE THE APP HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE, I NEED AN UNLOCK CODE, IT WAS BOUGH

posted 

36 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

29 minutes ago

buy a sim

all I want to do is buy a sim,not a plan,not pre-paid,nothing,I have an account,just want to buy a sim,easy right,,,not even close,the site is a joke

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

34 minutes ago

unlock device

HELLO! I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY LG PHOENIX 4 (LM-X210) , I NEED TO UNLOCK IT, BECAUSE THE APP HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE, I NEED AN UNLOCK CODE, IT WAS BOUGH

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Service in Village of Savoonga, Alaska

To: Whom It May Concern;I wanted to see if AT&T can start a Business out in my Hometown of Savoonga, Alaska. GCI has service there, but they charge a

Netgear 815S Unlock

I bought a Netgear 815S from Netbuddy.co with an unlimited prepaid ATT plan back in Jan 2019. We tried it but decided not to keep the plan during the

Unlock XS Max

Bought XS Max from Ebay dealer 18 months ago. Am going to Germany in Aug, wanted to unlock phone to use a German carrier, was told by ATT there was mo

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Can't pick up order due to expired ID during a pandemic

Placed an order for pick up yesterday, drive 40 minutes to the AT&T Store, I have two government issued ID's with my picture but they're expired, I al

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

16 digits network unlock code

I need network unlock code 16 digits for a z222

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

HTC One M9 Software Update

I currently am running Android 6.0 (3.38.502.41) on my HTC One M9. From what I can tell online, I should be able to move to Android 7.0. When I go to

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Found lost phone 2yrs later!! Need to unblock it for use.

Several years ago I lost my Samsung galaxy 6 active. I had insurance and was sent a replacement Samsung edge 7. Which wasn't the same. I recently fo

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago