Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

PUK Code

i have my sister's iPad and am trying to unlock her Sim Card. (she locked it up). Her iPad has an AT&T sim card. She used to have AT&T phone & inter

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

38 minutes ago

New SIM

Got another SIM from another provider. Cant connect without a network password. Is it At&t I should contact or the new provider?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Decive Unlock Error

I have repeatedly issues trying to unlock a phone. I put in the information (having signed into my account before) and used *#06# to get the IMEI. The

Blackberry Priv No Service

I realize that this phone is no longer supported, but I REALLY need ltecabugfix.apk, but cannot find it anywhere. I have two of these phones and LOVE

Upgrade

Is a phone upgrade free if you are eligible for one?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Can a AT&T prepaid flip phone be used to replace a phone currently under a plan?

My girlfriend's mother broke her flip phone which is on a family plan, however, due to the covid19 pandemic I cannot reach anyone at AT&T to get answe

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Router no service

I have a nighthawk mr1100 router which until this morning worked now it has just an upper case E by signal bars and won't give me internet service. Pl

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

5 Emails received with unlock code of zero

I'm in a bind here. I have an Alcatel phone that I'm trying to unlock from the network. I've submitted 5 requests now through the automated system to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T continues to transfer me and then drop my calls....

I have been on hold for 4 separate phone calls now (2 yesterday, 2 today), and I have been transferred and told to wait (this last call says 3 hours,

Lost phone found

I reported my iphone lost but i found it. How do i get it unlocked? I have been on hold for over an hour

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…