Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Hotspot

I have a booster for cell but my zte at&t hotspot is not boosted. Is it possible to change from band 12 to 11? My booster is made for at&t...but wron

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

My switch

Just letting ya know, waiting on my cards from sprint to pay my last balance.

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Wifi

We have a router downstairs and an extender upstairs. Live in a bi-level. Our phones keep going to 4G while we are in the house which uses are data. W

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Linking devices with new password

I just changed my ATT email password (which I have done often in the past) and my associated devices (phone, and computer/outlook) won't accept the ne

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

phone number use

if a parent takes your phone and does not give it back but you use an iPad or tablet and you get locked out of an account for any type of social media

disable inappropriate searches

How to not have my internet site used for inappropriate searches

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Unlock code zero

Man, you guys must be tired of seeing this kind of messages. I apologize. My mom gave me her old phone. I'm trying unlock it and got an email that I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

How to unlock my sprint iphone for att prepaid sim

How do i get my Sprint iphone se, thats never been used, no unpaid bill, not blacklisted ....can att unlock my sprint iphone se to use with my att gop

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Router no service

I have a nighthawk mr1100 router which until this morning worked now it has just an upper case E by signal bars and won't give me internet service. Pl

Installment plan

I transferred my upgrade eligibility from one line to the other, now my line I am using the phone in is eligible for upgrade can I put the phone back

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…