Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

S
Device Unlock Request

I have an Device Unlock Request and the status is inprogress. I need to Cancel this Request. Any Help with this?

Questions

VoLTE BOYD "whitelisting" should be illegal.

I've been with AT&T for as long as I can recall. I've gone through AT&T for devices and I've brought my own devices as well over that time. I

Questions

Airplane Mode

My grandfather somehow turned on Airplane Mode on his LG B470. What is the process to turn off Airplane Mode on his device? I cannot find this informa

Questions

transfer contacts from flip phone - to flip phone

ATT is shutting down the 3G network. They replaced my LG flip phone with another flip phone. I would like to avoid having to manually type all contact

Questions

Device unlock support please

Hello, I have requested an unlock two weeks ago, I received the confirmation email a couple of times. the request is still in pending status but I nee

Questions

Cingular flip IV migration GRADE POOR

This transition from 3g flip phone to Cingular Flip IV from a customer perspective is a cluster! POOR EXECUTION AT&T!

Questions

Microsoft Surface PC won't connect to AT&T successfully set up on auto navigation.

AT&T successfully set up on auto navigation but my Microsoft Surface Book 2 won't connect to it. I clicked Wi Fi hotspot on the list of network c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking straight talk phone

I need help with my phone. Okay so I have a straight talk phone and its locked to straight talk, when I try to put my ATT Sim Card in the phone it say

Questions

Accepted Solution

sent me new 4g flip phone. What is the cost and commitment

You sent me a new 4g flip phone to replace my 3g one. What is the cost and does this mean a mandatory contratc?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Canceling a line on account

I currently have multiple lines under my account 1 in which is not currently used at all but I am still paying for it. My question is am I able to pay

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.