Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

R
Promotional Gift Cards

I have 2 promotional gift cards ($35 each) that I can’t use in tandem since the fine print says that I can’t use them if the transaction is over the v

Questions

my request is still pending

i didn't confirm the email cause i forgot that, so, i try to send a new request, but the request still is pending, i did the request 6 days ago. help.

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

How do I remove the app icons on the home screen of a ATT Cingular Flip 4 phone?

There are 4 app icons on the home screen; Store, Assistant, Maps and YouTube.  How do I remove them from the home screen?

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Invalid Sim card

I bought a used unlocked iPhone from the back in 2016. I put my UK Sim card and it worked fine until I rest the phone yesterday. I've requested an unl

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

alcatel cameox 550r download pic in messaging

I am new to thiss phone... just wondering i am recieving photos in messaging. how do i open to see the download someone sent me?????

Questions

cell phone connectivity has been horrible the last few weeks

The last few weeks our cell phone connectivity has been horrible.  Most of the time we are unable to call out or receive a call.  If we can establish

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Reactivate a Device

I would like to reactivate my device that has been suspended. How can I do that? I don't see an option to reactivate my device.   I clicked this link

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reactivate

I need to reactivate a line

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Terrible customer service

Its ridiculous how bad AT&T treats their loyal customers. I have a year old phone that fell on the ground and broke. I did my part by having a protect

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts