Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Unlocking the sim on my ZTE Velocity Hotspot

I requested an Unlock Code. Was approved. Went to do it and this is what I got: (Yes)1. Insert a non-AT&T SIM card. (Yes)2. Power on the device. (P

buy a sim

all I want to do is buy a sim,not a plan,not pre-paid,nothing,I have an account,just want to buy a sim,easy right,,,not even close,the site is a joke

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Mobile phones not syncing to email for 4 days. Also must log in to email one or more times a day.

When using my laptop I need to log in at least once per day even though I check the box that says I want to stay logged in for 2 weeks. Did not know

The ol bait and switch.

I placed an online order. A credit check was done and a payment was determined. I agreed, made my payment and submitted my order. Then I get an email

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Harman Spark says activation pending

I've put the Harman Spark device in my vehicle downloaded the app on my phone and it says Activation pending.   My phone sees the spark, but can't con

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Canceling Service

We have been trying to cancel service on mobile hotspot for 2 months. We don't have our passcode and cannot change it despite their instructions as t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

adding ipad to plan

i have an ipad i would like to add service to so my kids can watch in the car. How should i do this

Mobile broadband disconnected

I have a Netgear Nighthawk LTE mobile hotspot router (MR1100) with unlimited data through AT&T. Last night it was working just fine as it has been fo

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

WF720

No dial tone can't receive or make calls

Harman spark device activation pending

Signed up, bought the 30 dollar plan for everything. won't activate. Went to ATT and they trie to figure it out but couldnt. The harman spark app is t