Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Oklahoma outage

Is there an outage in Oklahoma City,Bethany cause I can’t receive or make any long distance calls and text messages ?

Nighthawk LTE Mobile hotspot router

How to activate device

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Mifi service

I have a Night Hawk mifi router an I'm just wondering if the service is just terrible for all these devices or just mine. My phone signal stays at 4ba

No recibo mensajes SMS

No estoy recibiendo ningún tipo de mensaje de sms como confirmacion de número y no me llegan necesito ayuda urgente

Emails disappearing from Iphone 11 after few days

Emails disappear from all accounts and do not go to trash. How do I prevent this from happening and how do I restore deleted emails since this starte

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Phone bought off Mecari, The phone won't unlock through AT&T website as it says balance owed. Previous owner says no balance

I purchased a phone off of Mecari, The phone won't unlock through AT&T website as it says balance owed. Previous owner says no balance. Previous owner

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

voice mail

what is my code to check my voice mail? my land line (Edited as per community guidelines)my pana sonic phone stopped recording my missed calls and i

Voicemailbox

I forgot my password and now my account is locked

Missing address book backup

I just bought a new Samsung phone and ran through the backup stuff that it would do. I guess my old HTC Desire Eye was too old for any of the transfe

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Receiving calls

I am able to receive everyone's phone call except for one number that I have not blocked and should not be blocked. Can you help

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…