Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Closed

Help on a Nokia 6820

I just can't configure the phone with the right settings because I got the phone from Hong Kong and it's still set up to work with Asian companies. Th

posted 

16 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 years ago

Wireless plan

Does anyone ever respond

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Unlocked Verizon Phone

I got an unlocked Verizon phone (Samsung S10 5g) from Ebay. It has a SIM card slot and works with my AT&T card perfectly. Haven't had any issues with

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

refund for airpod pros

it has been over 10 days and i still haven't gotten a refund for my airpod pros that were sent back and received. i need to know what number i can cal

buy a sim

all I want to do is buy a sim,not a plan,not pre-paid,nothing,I have an account,just want to buy a sim,easy right,,,not even close,the site is a joke

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Visual Voicemail

I love Visual Voicemail. Too bad I cannot use it. ATT apparently cannot tell me what phones can be used for it, the chat people are just pushing I Pho

fixed wireless router

Moving iPhone SIM into ZTE-275 IMEI(Dec) 990005134121202 gives data but no voice.I'm looking for information on what needs to be done to support voice

Mobile phones not syncing to email for 4 days. Also must log in to email one or more times a day.

When using my laptop I need to log in at least once per day even though I check the box that says I want to stay logged in for 2 weeks. Did not know

VoLTE and WiFi Calling on non-AT&T phone

I have been wanting VoLTE and wifi calling on my Sony LTE phones but AT&T won't allow it.Now that AT&T is shutting down 3G as well, anyone has luck en

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago