Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

K
Why after ID verification do they still cancel order and say cant verify it came from me?

So I ordered new service and a phone they had me do the ID verification and I completed it within the 24 hours. But about 8 hours later they canceled my order saying they couldn't verify the order came from me why?

Questions

trade in promo credits

traded in 2 phones this last billing cycle. The lines still had trade in promo credits 14-30 due to be applied over the next 17 months.  Reviewed bill this morning and those two lines no longer have trade in promo credits applied.  I verified before upgrade (because I had lines with eligi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Service Credit Instead Of Free Phone For 3G

I’ve been a long time AT&T customer with a 3G phone. The free replacement phone for this upgrade is not suitable for me so I will have to buy my own. Is it possible to receive a 1 month service credit instead of the free phone to help underwrite the cost? I’m on a fixed income and canno

Questions

Cannot port my AT&T phone over to either Verizon or xFinity

Since November, I have been locked in AT&T (Edited per community guidelines).  I cannot transfer my cell phone to either Verizon or xFinity.  The SIM cards simply do not work.  I have spent HOURS at Verizon trying to transfer and then to Xfinity where I am being billed now for three cell phone accou

Questions

Trade in phone lost in mail

Hello I upgraded to the iPhone 12 and I’m pretty sure it was either stolen or lost in the mail whone in transit. Does anyone know what happens next

Questions

Consumer.appeals@att.net STILL doesn't WORK

After being basically scammed by a sales rep who lied about what my phone plan package included, signed me up for a different plan than what I agreed to and told me numerous misleading statements about the plan/payment/benefits I've been trying to fix this ridiculous mess I'm in, was instructed to e

Questions

Closed

Updated 4G voLTE compatibility list?

AT&T shut off my service Jan 10, 2022, apparently due to the 3G sunset issue, so for about 10 days I've only had partial service (incoming calls and SMS).  My problem  is that my phone (Moto G7 Plus, XT1965-T) is on the list dated Dec 15, 2021, as being compatible after the switch.&nbs

Questions

Bootloader Unlock

My father is about to be deployed into Active Duty and I want to get him something nice before he goes away for a bit. He's an avid android user and I noticed he was excited to "unlock bootloader" or something for his newest phone but needed a code he couldn't find or something. Could I please have

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Had anyone recieved a letter about getting your incompatible 3G phone replaced

I recently got a letter from AT&T about the shutdown of their 3G network and that my phones wouldn't work but that they were sending replacement phones and haven't heard anything else. Just wondering if I'm the only one.

Questions

Mistake on ATT list of phones that will work with 4g switch

I have an alcatel go flip 3, which is on the list of phones which will work once the 3g network shuts down (https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Devices-Working-on-ATT-Network.pdf?source=ECAuAT10600aff12A&wtExtndSource=100122946&CI=CJ_AFFILIATE&RI=CJ1&RD=37922269&

Questions

Will my old phone be able to connect to wifi after the 3g-only model replacement?

My old phone is a Galaxy S21+5G (SM-G9960). The first stupid thing is that AT&T only provides 3g to this almost-latest phone. I did struggle to figure out why but failed because none of AT&T customer services works. Now I'm giving up and only want to ask if this old phone can still connect t

Questions

Did two trade ins but didn’t get any credit for those phones

I did trade in for two phones 1 Samsung S9+ and 2: iPhonexr at tracy naglee road location with store person name Alfred but I didn’t get any credit for both phones and they were unable to trace my phones even I send them through store I need help regarding my issue or plz send back my phones I m hav

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Trade In and Get Rewarded!
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.