Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

L
Question about trade in packaging

I was wondering for those of you that sent in your trade in phone with the shipping materials AT&T provided, did you place it in a box along with

Questions

Trade in device mailed to wrong return address

Hello,   Appears I sent the device back in the box that my new note 20 ultra arrived in. Shipping materials were provided with no clear instru

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

leesarah 

15 hours ago

Questions

Sent my trade in phone back in box new 12 Pro Max came in

I shipped my trade in phone (wiped clean) using the return label and box my new 12 Pro Max came in. I just received the official trade in return labe

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tkusch77 

a day ago

Questions

Return Status

I pre-ordered a new iphone 12 mini last week. I decided to return it (buyer's remorse) and sent it back via USPS using the return slip that came with

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-in credit missing

I upgraded to an iPhone 11 in August and returned my iPhone 7 with the AT&T supplied sticker. I have a copy of the receipt that shows it was deliv

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jedelman 

a day ago

Questions

Trade in for inactive lines

Awaiting delivery of 2 out of 3 new iPhone 12 pros. Moved service from T-Mobile to AT&T. So technically I only have 1 line active. Can I complete

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Sent trade in to the wrong place. I received a new iPhone 12 pro max and returned my trade in 8 plus to the return label sent with my new

I sent it to the return label on Wednesday 11/18 that was in my new phone box. I received a packet in the mail today to send my return phone from AT

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SIM card on return

I’m returning my iPhone 12. I still have my old iPhone Xs Max but it doesn’t show up in my account. Do I need to take the SIM card from the 12 and put

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

i392s61uvr9o 

a day ago

Questions

Trade-in Status ‘Device in Transit to AT&T but haven’t received shipping materials yet

Why would the trade-in status of my device show show ‘Device in Transit to AT&T’ when I still haven’t received any shipping materials?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to send trade-in phone back to AT&T

I received my new phone (online order, never visited a stored) and now need to send back the old one to get trade-in credit. Can I just use the pr

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

simplyciiiiindy 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts