Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

T
iPhone 12 5G

I have a iPhone 12 Pro , Upgraded my data to 5G access but don’t have an option for 5g ... do I need a new sim or do I need to try restoring my networ

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is my order talking so long to ship?

It's been 4 days since the order was placed by a at&t employee and is being sent to the AT&T store so it's shouldn't be taking this long I was told it

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Scooter71 

11 hours ago

Questions

Sent trade in phone to wrong place please help.

I sent my trade in phone in the same box I got my new iPhone in. I figured the return label inside was for the old phone to go back to my parents hous

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

melsears 

a day ago

Questions

Help withEscalated problem for months!!!!

My husband and I decided to take advantage of the trade in promotion of getting a $1000 rebate for the new Note 20.  We mailed our old phones

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want my device unlocked.

Dear Sir, Hello I want to be unlocked.   Account number -> I'm not ATT user.Device make/mode -> lumia 635Device IMEI ->

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Asdasd89 

a day ago

Questions

Trade-in Program - Sent phone to incorrect address

AT&T, I ordered a new phone under the trade-in program. I received my new phone on 29 Sept 2020. I activated my new phone and set everything up.

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Tonyre83 

a day ago

Questions

Awaiting my Iphone

I ordered the IPhone 12 Pro Max for overnight delivery by FedEx Monday thru the AT&T app and it’s been in transit in Memphis since. Seeing that th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Device unlock portal not working!

Hi, i'm having problems with the device unlocking portal, it shows that it's having network issues, it definetly isn't my wifi @ATTHelp

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bjustice0818 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot find my email contacts, folders etc.

I reset my password last week everything is fine know with my email on my phone.           The only problem I have is with m

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 years ago

Questions

Trade In Program - Phone Sent In With Wrong Shipping Label

I have tried calling many different support departments in both the trade in program and AT&T (Apparently these are separate) and no one has been

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

dcwalker915 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts