Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a cas

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Asterion13 

an hour ago

Questions

Bring Your Own Device Promo

It's been a terrible nightmare for me and our family to bring our own good working condition smartphones from Verizon to AT&T. The devices we deci

Questions

Send my old phone using wrong label

I recieved my new Iphone 11 pro max packaged up my old phone and sent it out using the label that came in the box with the new phone. But then I recie

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

erzhan86 

5 hours ago

Questions

Note 10 Not updating

My new phone is not being recognized buy the ATT system I think. It is a Note 10, (SM-N970U), and no matter what I try it indicates my software is up

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 months ago

Questions

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/unlockstep1 does not work

Trying to unlock my phone. Keep getting "Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later." at different steps in the process.

Questions

Return Shipping Materials

I have recently upgraded my phone by trading in my old phone and I need the return shipping label and a box to send back the phone that I am trading i

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

Lost phone returned in mail

I returned my old phone using the label provided by at&t. It shows that usps received it and where newgistics received it. AT&T claims they have not r

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

trich333 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return Status on a Phone Returned by Mail

I had recently ordered the new iPhone online for my upgrade, but I accidentally ordered the wrong amount of storage, so I sent it back using the retur

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

trich333 

10 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Forums: Apple iPhone 12 Pro - Preorder now!

Get more done on iPhone. With 5G speed. iPhone 12 Pro. 5G to download huge files on the go and FaceTime in HD.¹ A large 6.1-inch Super Retina XD

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Wmfolkers 

11 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone X Trade in Value

Hello, I am currently the owner of an iPhone X and am looking to trade-in and upgrade to a 12. I am on an unlimited plan and when I input everything o

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

_entheos_ 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts