Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

M
AT&T Trade in Program - Promo Code: TRADEINOFFER 20

I upgraded a new iPhone 11 Pro Max from Sams Club in McDonough, GA on June 12, 2020 or thereabouts. I went there to purchase the phone outright and n

Questions

Note 20 Bill Credit Trade In

No email was sent to confirm the trade in, just the text on the checkout saying "we will send you a box and label for your old device." When will the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

German Language

i have an Axon M AT&T Brand and can't change the language to german or an other language. in the phone is just include english, french, chinese.

Questions

unlocked

Trying to unlocked but the att web says that looks like you haven't paid off your device yet. But, I paid off already!!!!!! What can I do? 

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Recently switched over two lines on a trade-in deal - Only received one return label/envelope for the trade-in

Hello, I recently switched to AT&T from Verizon on a trade-in deal and brought over two line/numbers. Due to the current pandemic, I was not allo

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Can I change the delivery address on an order?

Hi all, I just ordered a new service line phone yesterday, and used a Texas address for delivery. The expected delivery is later than I assumed, so I

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

AT&T keeps canceling my Note 20 preorder

3 times AT&T has canceled my order. I've spent 2+ hours on the phone with customer, they can't explain it. After the order cancels, I can't even p

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

How to get phone number off family plan?

So pretty soon I'm moving out and cutting contact with family for personal reasons. I want my own plan so only I have control over my phone. I want to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Sent Trade-In Phone to the wrong warehouse

I ordered a new iPhone 11 Pro and sent in my old one for the $300 trade-in bill credit with the current promotion. I sent the old phone back in the sa

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Note 20 Promo (TRADEINOFFER20) - limit on # of lines upgrading?

My account has 10 lines and I want to do the Note 20 upgrade promo for 9 of those lines which would require 9 trade-ins. Is this doable even though t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts