Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

M
Order Status got a tracking number for UPS, but on UPS' site, it gives me error

I ordered a new phone, and ATT shipped it. However the tracking number they gave me only gives me errors on UPS' site. Does it take a certain amount o

Questions

Phone Lost By UPS During Trade in Process

My phone was mailed in packaging provided by AT&T with the printed label provided. It was shipped via UPS and was lost in transit. I filed a claim

Questions

No credit for ATT next trade in return

I have spend countless hours on the phone since August 30th trying to upgrade a line and take advantage of the trade in offer I was given through the

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Xiaomi Mi 9T - suddenly data does not work

All, It was all fine till October 15. All of a sudden the data does not work. Tried all APN settings (with restarts) + shutdown for 10 mins + swit

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

anandbandaru 

an hour ago

Questions

Closed

Trade in Phone unable to get confirmation from AT&T they received it although got UPS confirmation

I recently upgraded my phones on my account. I received g the trade in return instructions and dropping off the  package to the post office two weeks

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

an hour ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone X Trade in Value

Hello, I am currently the owner of an iPhone X and am looking to trade-in and upgrade to a 12. I am on an unlimited plan and when I input everything o

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

daveschroeder 

2 hours ago

Questions

Will paying off my installment plan balance early affect BOGO, buy one get one,

When I signed up for my current plan, I purchased an iphone to be paid off on a 30 month installment plan, and got another iphone free as part of a Bo

Questions

AT&T Forums: Apple iPhone 12 - Preorder now!

Meet iPhone 12. iPhone 12 pushes everything forward with superfast 5G.¹ A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. A new dual-camera system.

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

itsalexcano 

6 hours ago

Questions

Customer resolution

I need help with a problem that I had with AT&T Wireless over the weekend. I ordered the new iPhone 12 Friday morning 8am to get it as soon as pos

Questions

Breakdown of payment due on an iPhone 12 upgrade

I want to trade in my iPhone 8 for a 256 gb iPhone 12. The payment due is $81.70. Where is that number coming from? The upgrade fee is $30 and $5.00 i

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts