Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

B
ATT Cart Shows that I have to pay off my device in full but I haven't had any payments on my phone in over a year.

I submitted an order to upgrade my iPhone 6 to an iPhone SE 2020 but ATT had canceled the order because I they couldn't confirm it was me. I updated s

Questions

Help with new phone!

I called ATT from my old phone to tell them I have a new phone and ask to activate. We went thru that process together on the phone with the numbers

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Request to Unlock Phone

I am a active duty service member and recently moved to Germany. All my accounts are temporarily suspended due to my overseas assignment. I am trying

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

$1,000 iPhone 11 Pro ONLINE ONLY offer

I ordered a new iPhone 11 Pro today over the phone with AT&T. The sales rep assured me he could match the online offer.  However, I just not

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Samsung S8 plus from At&t.

Hello. I`ve bought on Ebay Samsung S8 plus with bad esn. You could see a lot here http://www.ebay.com/itm/172796671096 I live in Ukraine (Europe). I`v

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Thetruthamongstlies 

14 hours ago

Questions

Software update interrupted/stuck on continue update

Software update interrupted/stuck on continue update. When continue update is selected return prompt states current software is up to date. I have not

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Transfer from Sprint/TMobile to AT&T

So I did the online process of transferring and trading in my old phone. Found out I could get the iPhone 11 pro for free, I was very happy and every

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

PRE-PAID PHONE

My charge port on my Go Phone Z222 has broken.  Can it be fixed?   OR  is there any where to buy another one of these EXACT phone

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Restocking fee

I just bought a new iphone 11 (64 GB) today, and was wondering if there's a restocking fee if I want to upgrade the iPhone to 128 GB

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 days ago

Questions

buying a new prepaid phone on existing acct

How can I buy an ATT Radiant Max phone with an existing prepaid account? The ATT website seems to require a new account.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts