Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Upgrade phone never delivered. I still don’t have my refund for the phone or the upgrade!!!! Help!

Dec 6th 2019 I went into my loca ATT store to do an upgrade for my husband for Christmas. They ordered his phone to be sent to my home, and I paid the

posted 

Yesterday at 8:40 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:23 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use the Xiaomi Mi 8 Global Edition on the AT&T Network Fully?

Can I use the Xiaomi Mi 8 Global Edition on the AT&T Network, Fully. It matches all the bands for 3G and 4G LTE. But like most Unlocked Universal Phon

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:06 PM

Unlock request after 14day

Looks like you upgraded your device recently so we can't unlock it right now. Submit a new request after the 14-day waiting period ends. It's been mor

posted 

Yesterday at 12:33 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:23 PM

Being screwed corporately

My husband insisted we switch to AT&T. I told him. From the get go i told him it wasn't going to be easier or cheaper. Not because I had inside info,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:13 AM

Oops! Device Unlock Portal is having network difficulties

For the last two days the unlock portal gives the goofball error message, "Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later." I hav

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

SCAMMED by Bj's AT&T Representative

A couple of months ago I was stopped by an AT&T representative at BJ's and I was told that I could get an iPhone XR for $5 a month (for 30 months), an

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Update order status

Update order. I ordered phone 2/14.. It showed in progress will ship 2/17-2/19..On 2/19 it only showed order in progress. After speaking to 3 reps and

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Unlock iPhone

Hello!I can’t unlock my iPhone. I did not update it for the last 14 days. How can i do this?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Sent phone to the wrong place

A sales guy from ATT in an ATT kiosk intercepted my at a Walmart. He gave me excellent prices, than I switched from T-mobile to AT&T and they offered

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Formal complaint

How do I put in a formal complaint- what’s the email ?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago