Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

M
SIM card order cxld for Number not displayed?

I am an att tv customer trying to switch from sprint to att after 15 years. I unlocked my sprint phone, signed up for a plan, and ordered a sim. Then

Questions

iPhone 5G SIM card requirements

I am an existing AT&T Wireless customers with an iPhone 11 Pro and I have an iPhone 12 Pro on order directly from Apple. The iPhone 12 was purchas

Questions

Contact Corporate Manager mobile service

We had updated are internet speed and after the service we had a sales rep come to our home.He talked us into switching all 5 mobile lines from metro

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

chewornot 

12 hours ago

Questions

Sent trade in phone to wrong address

Just got a Note 20 and did the trade in for the promotion and sent it to the wrong address due to it was the address AT&T provided to me. About a

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sanghee1021 

21 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 12 Trade in

I ordered the new iPhone12 online via my at&t account. When I ordered it, I upgraded my device and selected that I wanted to trade in that device

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T Forums: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max - Coming Soon

Meet iPhone 12 Pro Max. iPhone 12 Pro Max. 5G to download huge files on the go and stream HDR video.¹ Larger 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display.²

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

UncleOwn 

2 days ago

Questions

Phone not delivered

FedEx delivered my phone to wrong address. I called att hey connected me to FedEx. FedEx said they’ll have the phone picked up and redelivered today.

Questions

iPhone 12 trade in

I just purchased my iPhone 12 pro at the Apple store today and did The next trade Up from my iPhone 11 Pro Max Apple did not give me a RMA Label or re

Questions

Trade in promotion NOT honored. ATT claims I sent in wrong phone model but will not confirm what I agreed to send. Message says "TBD"

I recently got engaged and wanted to add my now fiancée's phone line to my ATT plan. She was previously part of a family plan on T-Mobile. I timed thi

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2Muchfun 

2 days ago

Questions

Why is it taking so long to process my order for curbside pick-up?

I ordered an iPhone for curbside pickup at my local at&t store and I'm still waiting to get an email that my order is ready. On the website it says th

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

TLashawn 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts