Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

L
phone upgrade/swap out

I dropped my phone recently and now I cannot see anything but it still works like it normally does. I wanted to know if I bring it in to AT&T will I b

Questions

How do I use the same phone number and data from one line for two phones?

I'm getting a OnePlus 8 in addition to my iPhone 7 Plus and I'm wondering if there's a way to share the data between the phones or share the entire li

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Underhanded Business Tactics

I signed up for auto pay in the store about 3 months ago only to find out they never enrolled me and now I owe extra fees and charges. This the 2nd ti

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Will new SIM card from upgrade have same phone number?

I just upgraded from a Samsung S7 to an S20, and my new phone shipped with a new SIM card. Will this new card have the same phone number as my previou

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Device unlock issue

I’ve had this device paid off for over a month now and it still gives me the error when I try to unlock it. Any help would be appreciated I’m trying t

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Unlock status, pending

I want to submit a new application, but I always remind: It seems that we are already processing the request for this IMEI. Let me not be able to subm

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

AT&T Next Up Plan

Is it true that you must be on a qualifying data plan of at least $50/month? If so, what exactly does that mean? Does each individual line have to be

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Unacceptable upgrade attempt

I have tried to upgrade my elderly mother’s broke phone 3x, each time the upgrade was cancelled. When I called, they said it was due to potential frau

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

IMEI Unlock Code Not Available?

Hello,   I purchased an open box LG V35 ThinQ AT&T phone from a third party. I proceeded to have it unlocked because AT&T service is somewhat poor at

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Want to transfer a number, but just changed my phone number recently.

I recently changed my phone number thinking I'd be able to change it again (just to see how the process was), but now it appears I won't be able to ch

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts