Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Accepted Solution

Swap phones, require new SIM with COVID-19 issue and stores closing.

Can one now swap phones without requiring a new SIM with COVID-19 issue and stores closing. Previous policy required a new SIM.

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Order Status

I got baited into bundling wireless service with my tv and internet last month. I had the worst possible experience with trying to get my application

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Prepaid label to return phone for upgrade

I am required to return my device once I receive the new device or I will be billed the full retail value of the new device. I have not received the l

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

number change?

every time i try to check the eligibility of my old number i want back, the page doesn't work and nothing happens. i just recently switched to at&t an

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Device change

I would like to change my device on prepaid, and I'm having some issues doing it online; a message keeps popping up saying there is a system error. Ca

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Called twice for a box/prepaid return to be sent for att next trade in and nothing has come except huge charges!

Att next program required that I return my iPhone Xs max. My new phone was hand delivered by “att ready to go” . The representative did not give me a

Where do I return a phone I do not need or want.

I need to return a phone because a line was added to my bill that I did not want. I need to know where to send the phone. I need it sent back as soo

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Trade-in value never received - no one can help me

I traded in my phone on September 27th, 2019. I have called 5 times, gone into the store twice, and routed from department to department with no one

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Isolated

Hello. I am isolated in a cabin without internet or tv. I only have my phone. Are you offering extra data so I can watch tv or listen to music or wat

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Trade in

I have not received the maulers to send back my 3 trade in phones it has been almost two weeks and do not want to lose my promo for the trade in I hav

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…