Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

P
Trade-in Promotion

I purchased my Samsung S20 Ultra on a $300 trade-in promotion offer in my local AT&T store. I've been waiting for over 3 months to receive a $300

Questions

Trade or fix cracked screen

iPhone X - I just cracked the screen yesterday.  I have insurance.  Should I fix the screen or can I upgrade my phone to the 12 Pro.  

Questions

iPhone 12 trade in

I just purchased my iPhone 12 pro at the Apple store today and did The next trade Up from my iPhone 11 Pro Max Apple did not give me a RMA Label or re

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Upgrade to Iphone 12 with $800 Credit

I have been with AT&T for almost 20 years. Overall I am fairly satisfied with the service over the years. However I am getting a little put out o

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

guitargainey 

14 hours ago

Questions

Sent trade in phone to wrong address

Just got a Note 20 and did the trade in for the promotion and sent it to the wrong address due to it was the address AT&T provided to me. About a

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Huey45 

17 hours ago

Questions

device unlock stuck

I submitted device unlock request but didn't realize you had to click a confirmation in an email to actually initiate it, and the link stops working a

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

19 hours ago

Questions

Trade in device mailed to wrong return address

Hello,   Appears I sent the device back in the box that my new note 20 ultra arrived in. Shipping materials were provided with no clear instru

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

HCarnefix 

20 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Trade-in Program

I received my iPhone 12 a few days ago. I was returning an iPhone Xs, max value of $800 as part of the trade in program.  I sent in my iPhone Xs

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

20 hours ago

Questions

Trade In Scam

DO NOT TRADE YOUR PHONE IN WITH AT&T!! Every step in the trade in program is only to benefit AT&T and not the customer.   I traded in

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

LeeLee478 

a day ago

Questions

Trade in issues

Hi...I have issues with 2 trade ins. Both were shipped at the same time, no damage, good condition, even the store confirmed the condition. I receive

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

LeeLee478 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts