Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Lgv30 unlocked phone and new at&t service

A couple of months ago I purchased an LG v30 off of eBay it was unlocked not rooted, I was using it with my Straight Talk plan worked just fine until

posted 

Today at 4:05 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:59 AM

3 orders in a row had problems all w/in 2 weeks

I've had to place 3 orders in the last 2 weeks, so far I have been disappointed. No new phones. The 1st order had a glitch, according to the CSR. I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:53 PM

S10+ Can as of 3 days ago I can only send/receive texts from other ATT users

I just realized that for the past 3 days I can not send or receive text messages from anyone other than a ATT phone. I even deleted all texts and did

posted 

Yesterday at 1:27 AM

How to share positive feedback?

Great service on Sat 01/11/20How do I recognize outstanding employee?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:30 AM

Device unlock - what's taking so long?

Company phone (iPhone 7Pro) bought through employee purchase after routine replacement. Device unlock request was submitted on 12/27 and still no resp

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Order got delayed by a month

I had recently ordered an iPhone 11 upgrade through a call with customer service due to my first order being cancelled by at&t due to them not being a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Samung s10 takes four months to arrive - How ridiculous?

I was talking to Saul G from the loyalty department because I was ready to leave AT&T. He offered me a Samsung S10 512 GB phone on a special offer. He

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

At&t Customer service

I have been dealing with at&t horrendous customer service for almost a week now , I ordered two device and did everything i was suppose to do but now

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

This is to report a unethical action by AT&T

In August 2019 I saw an online offer BOGO and ordered a new Samsung 10 on my line with an addition of a newline which will have a free phone of Samsun

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone BOGO WITHOUT Adding New Line

I have two mobile lines with AT&T, and we’ve been loyal Wireless customers since 2008. We just finished our AT&T Next installment and are ready to upg

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago