Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

ATT return and restocking fee policy

I tried to return a 60.00 phone to the ATT store in Salem< Ohio within 6 days from the purchase. They told me there was a 55.00 restocking fee (tha

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Open Nat Type On Phone Hotspot

Hello, ive been trying for awhile now to achieve getting an open nat type on my ps4 while using my Iphone and sony xperia Z5 premium's hotspot. I trie

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:52 AM

Wireless phone deals

Why does ATT ONLY have deals for new customers and new lines??? They never have deals for the customers who have been with them for 15 plus years! I’m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Month Long Issues with Trade In Promotion

Last November I took advantage of the "Free iPhone 11 with qualifying trade in when you switch carriers" Promotion. The minimum value of the trade in

posted 

2 days ago

Why does priority shipping online say 1 to3 business days

I ordered my phone February 12 everything was excepted February 12 before 4 o’clock I still haven’t received my phone and it’s been exactly 3 days the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

prepaid phone

I want a backup mobile phone that doesn't cost much like on of the prepaid ones, i want a good one, one with fair speed, and memory, and i want it on

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get rid of two-step verification?

How do I get rid of two-step verification when I pull up MyATT on the pc??

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

TRADE IN PROGRAM SCAM!!!! ATT STEALS PHONES!

I recently just realized I joined the many other ATT customers duped into the BOGUS trade in program at ATT. I have been a customer for over 10 years,

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Payment Plan not through bill

I have had my cellphone line set up through my dad's line through his work since...… 2005... maybe? I am not interest in switching on to my own plan,

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

AT&T Next Plan

How do i change my current installment plan to a Next UP plan?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago