Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

M
free phones from 3g shutdown

is there any way to get a different phone from the ones they sent as the replacement ether a different model of the same OS or even a different OS. li

Questions

How do I get my case noticed?

How do I get my issues noticed and help at&t provide more honest service? Over due for an upgrade, and my phone screen suddenly became only 75% op

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Check order or trade-in return status

Did you just order a new device or trade-in your old device through our online process?   Find everything you need to know about your order or

Questions

Closed

Problems with September, 2016 free Iphone Promotion with Trade

In September, I went to my local AT&T store to take advantage of the free Iphone Promotion. Everything went well initially. In order to qualify,

Questions

Phones need to be replaced

We have 3 phones one struggles to catch a charge the other fell about a year ago and is hard to really keep from closing apps u open or to even try an

Questions

No Wifi Calling After Android 11 Update

My AT&T Moto G Play (2021) was updated from Android 10 to 11 yesterday. Now the ability to turn on wifi calling is missing.  Is there a fix?

Questions

Yet another "ACT107 error" (can't activate new SIM) question

Trying to port in a number to a new line on my account. Ordered SIM, SIM arrived. Tried to use the att.com/getstarted portal, as the paper that cam

Questions

How to write a formal complaint -Representative gave miss information

I was told about a promotion on the new iPhone 11 for $10 a month with no down payment. I asked if our trade-in phones would help us on our bill. Whil

Questions

Replacing Wired modem with AT&T Wireless Internet

Connect get new device activated without signing up for a new plan.

Questions

Order Sent to wrong address

I ordered a new phone and it got sent to my old address, did not realize this until after it was delivered. I do already have a change of address so i

Questions

Need help with tracking my phone

Cant track my phones i dont know what shipping company is used

Questions

Existing customer upgrade with unlocked phone

As current ATT customer, I want to upgrade my Samsung Galaxy to the Fold 3. I can purchase the unlocked phone from Samsung at a considerable discount

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.