Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

A
Rewards Card Not Received

I need help getting 3 x $150 rewards cards related to 3 phones purchased in May. The cards were never sent.  I’ve called multiple times and nobo

Questions

Upgrade

I’ve had this iPhone 8 since about 2017. On the at&t app it says the phone is ready to upgrade, but under that it says the contract ends in March

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

iPhone Trade-in through Apple Store?

Just pre-ordered an iPhone 12 off of the Apple Store because I was having a shipping address issue with AT&T. Financing and everything is going th

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

New iPhone 12 from Samsung Active

I am purchasing the new iPhone 12 Max in full from Apple because it comes unlocked. I have been with ATT since the 90's.  How do I upload all th

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Trying to turn in my trade-in device

AT&T was having a deal on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, where you would basically get a $1000 gift card when you trade-in your current dev

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Trade in Scam

I traded in 2 mint condition Note 8 phones, both were paid off. I took photos of the phones front and back and other pics showing the extra bubble wra

Questions

Business Line Trade in Phone Lost

Hello, I have recently upgraded one of the business line and used a promo code: TRADEINOFFER20. I have mailed the trade in phone 8 weeks ago by us

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will the "Free" iPhone 12 offer be offered to FirstNet customers?

Will new customers eligible to switch over to ATT FirstNET be eligible for the free iPhone 12 offer?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

5 hours ago

Questions

Network connection/android 10 update not working

So I have the s10+ and have been trying to update my software to the droid 10 still operating on the 9. Everytime I check for update. It tells me curr

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

New Plan

I just upgraded my plan to get more hotspot data, and I selected to start immediately.  It has yet to change, and my hotspot it still slow. 

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts