Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

P

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Note 10 plus Android 10

I have a note 10 plus with android 9 I have read that att have been pushing android 10 update My friends have it but every time I run check update I g

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Backordered

I ordered two google pixel 4’s on the 8th one shipped the next day and showed up the day after that(10th) and the other was still showing pending unti

Questions

video recovery

I had a short video of my dog on my phone. It appears I may have deleted it. Is there a way to find or recover it?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

LG G8 still on Android 9.0

I've been trying for months to get my phone to pull software updates. I've done everything from clearing cache to a factory reset. I've checked with a

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Typing sounds when I’m talking on iPhone. Weird series of #s and *s appear

Just bought a refurbished iPhone 6s from Best Buy. Every time I’m talking on the phone I can hear  what sounds like typing in the background. Person I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

I feel sick to my stomach. AT&T Trade-in says my phone is worth $0.

I had a perfectly fine working Samsung Galaxy Note8. I used their shipping label to send it to AT&T nearly six weeks ago. Seeing that I have not recei

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Change sim card

Am purchasing an unlocked Galaxy S10 and currently have a Galaxy S8. I want to keep my AT&T service, however they want a very high price for a new S10

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

PLACING AN ORDER FOR UPGRADE.

I PLACED AN ORDER THIS MONDAY AND IT SHOWED DELIVERY WAS SCHEDULED FOR YESTERDAY (FRIDAY) FOR AN "EXPERT DELIVERY". I DIDN'T REQUEST AN EXPERT DELIVER

Questions

AT&T lied

I left att due to constant issues with the company. Well I decided to give them another chance. I went in and opened a new account and wanted to get a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Actualización del software

Tengo una note 10, me encuentro actualmente en colombia y no recibo ninguna actualización. Que debo hacer?

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts