Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

New phone

I'm wanting to buy my mom a new phone for mothers day. Can I buy a at&t prepaid phone from walmart to use with her regular at&t plan?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

37 minutes ago

I DONOT KNOW WHAT A CHARGE FOR ????

HI MY NAME IS SANTOSH MY PHONE NUMBER IS (Edited to remove personal information) AND MY PIN IS (Edited to remove personal information) MY ADDRESS IS (

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

43 minutes ago

New SIM won’t activate, says ICCID invalid

I ordered a new SIM card to put into a device I already own in order to add a line to my plan. The phone is an iPhone 8+. It is an unlocked phone, and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Note 10+ 5G continuously drops APN

I have an att phone and it constantly drops the apn which leaves me with slow/or little data network. I've spent hours with att tech support. it is st

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Upgrade for me new phone for daughter--can I swap her SIM card to my old phone?

I have an Iphone 7. Just upgraded to an Iphone XR. My daughter had my old Iphone 6 which finally DIED. I was going to give her my 7. We are curren

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

My AT&T order

I recently placed an order and it said it was to be shipped April 7-9. However, it is still in the processing stage so I don’t foresee that happening.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Iphone not connecting to At&T network

My iphone suddenly is not connecting anymore to the At&T network, did someone face the same problem?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

returning an exchanged phone

I received my new devices and am sending my old ones back for trade in. Should I reset and erase all content (iphone 6+) and settings before doing s

Android 10 upgrade for Locked Samsung Galaxy Note 10???

When or has it all ready happen, will I get my upgrade to Android 10 and Latest Security updates for my Locked Samsung Galaxy Note 10? Have all read d

Trade in

I have not received the maulers to send back my 3 trade in phones it has been almost two weeks and do not want to lose my promo for the trade in I hav

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…