Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

P
New phone

How do I link my Sim card number with my I am IMEI number on my new phone

Questions

Order issues

I placed an order for an iPhone upgrade, paid for the taxes up front last Thursday. Since then, there has been many calls and transfers and even the s

Questions

default Device Access Code fails 651

While using http://192.168.c.d, and wishing to 'update firmware', and transcribe Device Access Code from sticker on modem, using fingers and keyboard,

Questions

Cancelled 2 lines on old phones and now they charged me the remaining on my installment plan

My sister decided she wanted to pay less for cell service so she cancelled two lines that we had old phones on.  These phones had been paid off for ye

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

My phone said sim perm is locked

My phone said sim perm is locked

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Why does ATT take its customers for granted and provide horrible customer service, but clueless staff who are poorly tranied?

I was sent an exclusive offer to upgrade to an iPhone 11 for free.  The ATT customer service reps said that they never heard of such an offer and I wa

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

missing package

I sent my broken phone back on 7/14/2020 and received a call saying you have not gotten it back yet. ( which I see on here is a big issue with you) YE

Questions

How to contact Regional Manager in Denver, CO

I purchased a phone from a Sale Rep in Target and want to return the phone. No Sales Rep has been in the Target to make the return. I was misinformed

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get rid of two-step verification?

How do I get rid of two-step verification when I pull up MyATT on the pc??

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Discount for long time customers

You offer hear discounts on new cell phones for new customers or those who add a new line but what about the 25+ year customer?  Am I not eligible for

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts