Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Hello everyone

I just wanted to let everybody know at AT&T community. That I was extremely upset with the AT&T retail. They did not take care of me so if you have is

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:20 AM

Why are stores closing so much earlier than designated store hours?

I went to the AT&T stand alone store in Pasadena, MD 21122. They were closed before closing time. We left and went to the AT&T store in the Marley Sta

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:04 AM

Android 8 and 9 Update to AT&T Samsung S8 Plus

When the AT&T Samsung S8 Plus with base version G955USQU1AQDE will get Andriod 8 and 9 Update.The last Update was Android 7 wayback in 2017. Till then

posted 

Yesterday at 8:32 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:49 PM

When am I eligible for a upgrade to my wireless

When can I get my upgrade for my wireless phone at (Phone number hidden)

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check your request status for more info.

Always show in process IMEI357346097423848 All the time, what should I do

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

S10+ Can as of 3 days ago I can only send/receive texts from other ATT users

I just realized that for the past 3 days I can not send or receive text messages from anyone other than a ATT phone. I even deleted all texts and did

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

deceptive billing practices

We moved our sick in-laws from Florida to MA and canceled their AT&T and Direct TV services on 8/28/19. We were told they would send boxes to MA for

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Trade in status

so here is thing, I have traded in my device through Att trade in program for an iPhone 11 Pro. I returned my iPhone 7 using the provided shipping lab

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

$300 Visa Reward Card

We got iPhones back in September 2019 on promo for BOGO and $300 Visa reward card but we never got the rewards card. Called rewards center who told me

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Do you need credit to pay monthly on phone?

Just as title says, was wondering if you need good credit to pay monthly for a phone?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago