Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Do you need credit to pay monthly on phone?

Just as title says, was wondering if you need good credit to pay monthly for a phone?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:13 PM

Delivery Issues Using ENJOY.. MAJOR ISSUES

Recently, or for a more elaborate imagery, on January 20, 2020, between the times of 6:48 pm and 7:00pm, I purchased the iPhone XS from AT&T as a bran

posted 

Today at 5:21 AM

Delivery issue

My orders were delivered to my old home address today, no signature required. I paid full price for a new phone, $1400, and tablet, $520. FedEx shows

posted 

Today at 12:45 AM

$300 Visa Reward Card

We got iPhones back in September 2019 on promo for BOGO and $300 Visa reward card but we never got the rewards card. Called rewards center who told me

posted 

Yesterday at 10:24 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:35 AM

Upgrade device with installment plan

I paid my past due and I have a good history otherwise and I'd like to upgrade my phone since they're all paid off.

posted 

Yesterday at 3:03 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:37 PM

Why are stores closing so much earlier than designated store hours?

I went to the AT&T stand alone store in Pasadena, MD 21122. They were closed before closing time. We left and went to the AT&T store in the Marley Sta

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:28 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return Status on a Phone Returned by Mail

I had recently ordered the new iPhone online for my upgrade, but I accidentally ordered the wrong amount of storage, so I sent it back using the retur

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:30 AM

Cricket

If I switch my sim card and put into a cricket wireless phone will it work with my sim card

posted 

Yesterday at 2:03 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:43 AM

Hello everyone

I just wanted to let everybody know at AT&T community. That I was extremely upset with the AT&T retail. They did not take care of me so if you have is

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What are AT&T's 4G LTE bands?

I am considering buying a new phone that supports FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz and TD-LTE B38/39/40/41. Could it work on AT&T LTE network   [Subject edit

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago