Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

K
At&t order status says shipped but they did not give item to fedex

Has anyone had a problem with getting the iphone 12 from at&t? I ordered online and immediately they said it was shipped to fedex. The fedex track

Questions

AT&T Trade in sent to the wrong location

Sent iPhone trade in using the label that was in the new iPhone box. I received a return package a week later.  I sent an email to the listed tr

Questions

Order Status

Placed an online order yesterday at 4:54pm. Went through the order process providing my information, did the credit check, in which it said was comple

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Trade in program.

Back in August I started my cell phone  service with AT&T. I was with Sprint for 20 years. AT&T told me that I would get so much off my

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

luke76 

7 hours ago

Questions

Sales agent lied to me about product availability to get me to buy product

The ATT agent lied to me about availability of an iphone to get me to purchase the phone, a second phone and change my account type. I repeated the qu

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Trade in for Iphone 12

Hi there. I got a question about trade in for an iphone 12 to get the $800 credit. Does the trade in phone need to be on my account or associated with

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

iphone01886 

a day ago

Questions

Trade in

How long does it take to receive the packaging to return my phone that I'm using for a trade in?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 5G SIM card requirements

I am an existing AT&T Wireless customers with an iPhone 11 Pro and I have an iPhone 12 Pro on order directly from Apple. The iPhone 12 was purchas

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Unable to check credit

I’m getting 2 phones , I’m afraid to pay the 123+tax and then for att to ask for more money , can someone help ? Like would they charge more ? Ps I’m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 days ago

Questions

Sent Trade in to wrong address

I bought a S20 and did the trade in for the promotion and sent it to the wrong address that was provided by AT&T on the return packaging material.

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts