Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

N
Phone Trade In: UPS Return Label

I returned two phones to the tradein program with the provided UPS return label. UPS states that both items were delivered on Friday 11/20/2020, bu

Questions

Trade in limbo with no way to reach a knowledgeable customer support person

I recently trade in a phone back in October during the $800 trade in promotion. I followed all of the steps to get the device to At&t and it was p

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 5G SIM card requirements

I am an existing AT&T Wireless customers with an iPhone 11 Pro and I have an iPhone 12 Pro on order directly from Apple. The iPhone 12 was purchas

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

FireFish 

10 hours ago

Questions

Trade in phone if case is cracked

Can I still trade my phone if the case is cracked. The screen is fine but the back case is cracled

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

10 hours ago

Questions

Sent paid off phone to return warehouse accidentally instead of the trade in

I upgraded my old paid off Iphone X to a 12 and when i got the box I used the label and box to put the old phone inside and send it. A week later i ge

Questions

Order Issue

I preordered a iphone 12 pro max in an AT&T store on 11/6/2020 and it was shipped with fedex and supposed to be delivered 11/13/2020. Fedex flagg

Questions

Trade-in process confusion

During online checkout it was stated I have to trade-in my old phone within 14 days with no instruction saying the trade-in package will be sent in a

Questions

trade-in phone not received

After receiving several messages from ATT,  I ordered an upgrade iPhone from ATT.  I received the phone and after a few days transferred the data from

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Desertdingo 

14 hours ago

Questions

My account is showing I owe money on my old phone (instead of my newest!) help!

My husband and I share a plan. Last year we upgraded my phone to the iphone 11 (on the payment plan)  -- my husband's XS Max was already  p

Questions

Unlock Code Help!

I placed a request to unlock my device, but never received the unlock code. The https://www.att.com/deviceunlock web page will not let me submit anoth

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts