Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

M
Transferring ESim

I can't find my original esim card and need a QR code to transfer service to a new device. I went into the AT&T shop in Newport as directed by a

Questions

preparing to ship

My phone says preparing to ship estimated date not for another month, received a bill preview in the mail yesterday in which it shows my service billi

Questions

Trade-in sent using wrong label

I recieved my new phone packaged up my old phone and sent it out using the label that came in the box with the new phone..this was 4 weeks ago...i rea

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jdrum69 

6 hours ago

Questions

How to swap devices on my account??

I am going through an excruciating experience with ATT. PLEASE HELP!!  I have 2 sons - both eligible for upgrades.  #2 son breaks his phone

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

joey2007ua 

9 hours ago

Questions

Please Help

I recently purchased a new upgrade and I accidentally ordered a IPhone 11 Pro but I wanted a iPhone 11 Pro Max so what should I do to get the phone I

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

13 hours ago

Questions

Rules for trading in phones

My phone still works, I have no problem with using it. It just has a cracked screen. I have never traded in a phone before and don’t know what all is

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

13 hours ago

Questions

Errors with my address

I'm setting up a new account and the website doesn't recognize my address. I've tried several variations of how to format my address and none of them

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ADD33r 

21 hours ago

Questions

Upgrade eligibility gone

So on September 14, 2020 I tried to upgrade my phone online. The next day I get an email saying that my order had been cancelled because it couldn’t “

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Can't call between phones on shared plan

When my daughter calls my wife or vice versa neither can hear each other when connected. No problem calling the other phone number on our plan (Dad's

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

howrigan 

a day ago

Questions

Phone not in service

I recently switched over to iPhone 11. My friends and family told me that when they call me, they are not able to leave a vm. Instead a phone message

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts