Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

F
phone number

i cant find the phone number in order to use my new prepaid device

Questions

I need to reverse my upgrade

Hi, need some help here.   I've recently upgraded my contract. I received a new phone (which turns out is not as good as my older phone) and I

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 hours ago

Questions

UPS Lost Phone in transit.

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G on 9/19/2020 and the scheduled delivery date was 09/25/2020. ATT shipped the phone on 9/22/2020 and UPS updated

Questions

ATT are thieves, liars, and unaccountable for their actions

@ATTmobility       Att must be famous for doing this as I have been on the phone with them a total of 12 hours plus had to drive to the

Questions

Upgrade

I only get the option to pay full price and not the installment option, when this was not the case. What is going on?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

10 hours ago

Questions

Unable to acquire NEXT shipping label

I'm trying to return my old phone, however the website provided to print the label doesn't work. Can a label please be e-mailed to me, this is the sol

Questions

Scammers

This site is ridiculous. I paid 146 dollars to make my phone upgrade eligible. As soon as I paid. I checked the payment went through. Conveniently as

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 hours ago

Questions

Trade in promotion NOT honored. ATT claims I sent in wrong phone model but will not confirm what I agreed to send. Message says "TBD"

I recently got engaged and wanted to add my now fiancée's phone line to my ATT plan. She was previously part of a family plan on T-Mobile. I timed thi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

dannmott 

a day ago

Questions

Adding a family member to our plan who is also on AT&T (phone paid off)?

We are going to add my sister to our family plan and she has the iPhone X that is paid off and is also on AT&T. What is the process of adding her

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

parental controls - does disabling my kid's phone shut down her ability to text message ?

Does disabling my kid's phone shut down her ability to text message ?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts