Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Curbside pickup and inaccurate information provided via email and the website

Today I upgraded my phone because it's become unreliable and in my small rural community I have many elderly neighbors that have my number to reach ou

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

New phone and new SIM Card got activated on the wrong number

I was activating my brother's new phone (Samsung Galaxy S20+) with the new sim card that accompanied the phone. When I used att.com/activates to activ

Called twice for a box/prepaid return to be sent for att next trade in and nothing has come except huge charges!

Att next program required that I return my iPhone Xs max. My new phone was hand delivered by “att ready to go” . The representative did not give me a

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Old phone mailed back but was lost by postal service

I recently mailed back my old iphone 6s I have the tracking numbers but it never made it to the ATT processing center in TN. Now what do I do? It was

How to get an activate an AT&T sim in the UAE

I am currently in the UAE. My ATT phone broke and I was using an esim. I purchased a new unlocked Iphone in the UAE. The issue is, how do I get an ATT

Trade in

I have not received the maulers to send back my 3 trade in phones it has been almost two weeks and do not want to lose my promo for the trade in I hav

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Slowing phones again

My phone usage hasn’t changed much in months but for the last few days my phone is SUCKING battery like crazy!! (Edited per community guidelines) is

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Order status: "in progress" why is it taking so long in 2020???

Hello I recently tried to upgrade my Samsung galaxy 9 to and iPhone max pro. I've paid it in full and completed the process only to wake up the next d

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

upgrade and gift card

A week before 3.10.20 i upgraded my phone and was told I would get a 100 gift card for the upgrade/trade in. On 3.10.20 i got my new phone in the mail

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…