Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

B
Trade in

How long does it take to receive the packaging to return my phone that I'm using for a trade in?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 5G SIM card requirements

I am an existing AT&T Wireless customers with an iPhone 11 Pro and I have an iPhone 12 Pro on order directly from Apple. The iPhone 12 was purchas

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Unable to check credit

I’m getting 2 phones , I’m afraid to pay the 123+tax and then for att to ask for more money , can someone help ? Like would they charge more ? Ps I’m

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

12 hours ago

Questions

Sent Trade in to wrong address

I bought a S20 and did the trade in for the promotion and sent it to the wrong address that was provided by AT&T on the return packaging material.

Questions

AT&T Next- NO RETURN LABEL PROVIDED

Like I do every year, I upgraded by iPhone through Apple. Like I do every years, I do ATT Next.  This year, I did not receive a return label or

Questions

Trade or fix cracked screen

iPhone X - I just cracked the screen yesterday.  I have insurance.  Should I fix the screen or can I upgrade my phone to the 12 Pro.  

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Misleading

I used the my at&t app to add a line to my existing wireless plan I went through the process and chose an iPhone 12Pro at check out time I was tol

Questions

Order Status

Placed an online order yesterday at 4:54pm. Went through the order process providing my information, did the credit check, in which it said was comple

Questions

Retuned NEW iPhone using USPS label came along with it (is the label intended for sending trade-in device?)

Hi Everyone...I upgraded my phone through trade-in offer and received the NEW iPhone 12 Pro along with a USPS label. As I didn't like the NEW iPhone 1

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

MPoondla 

a day ago

Questions

Trade-in Promotion

I purchased my Samsung S20 Ultra on a $300 trade-in promotion offer in my local AT&T store. I've been waiting for over 3 months to receive a $300

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts