Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

New SIM won’t activate, says ICCID invalid

I ordered a new SIM card to put into a device I already own in order to add a line to my plan. The phone is an iPhone 8+. It is an unlocked phone, and

New line/ phone says sim not provisioned mm#2

I ordered a new phone/line and received it however I have give through activation and it says sim card not provisioned mm#2. I cannot reach anyone hel

posted 

7 hours ago

My AT&T order

I recently placed an order and it said it was to be shipped April 7-9. However, it is still in the processing stage so I don’t foresee that happening.

Iphone not connecting to At&T network

My iphone suddenly is not connecting anymore to the At&T network, did someone face the same problem?

Accepted Solution

I bought an broken Iphone 7

I bought an used Iphone 7 with unpaid balance in AT&T. I tried to contact the old owner but no sucess. What can I do to unloock this phone?

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New 5g and Galaxy s20

Hello everyone, i have a question regarding 5g and the galaxy s20. I pre-ordered the galaxy s20 and i know i have to upgrade to the 5g network, i've t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

My mother and I are trying to switch from sprint.

Hello, My mother and I both have iphones that are completely paid off. We currently have sprint and are looking to switch to AT&T. COVID-19 has forced

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

"Order Status: We're working on your order."

Despite repeated attempts, I have been unable to communicate with anyone from AT&T about my recent order. For a week now, it has simply said, "We're w

Returned a new phone

So I recently returned a new phone I didnt like within the 14 days and kept my old one. They sent me a text they recieved it. My question is how long

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

New phone

I'm wanting to buy my mom a new phone for mothers day. Can I buy a at&t prepaid phone from walmart to use with her regular at&t plan?

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…