Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

R
Coverage

If you use a non AT&T unlocked phone would you get the same coverage as you would if you were to use a phone made for your card?

Questions

Unlock a phone

I have been an ATT Customer for many many year.  Last year I bought a phone by paying full price expecting it to be unlocked.  Today when I tried to u

Questions

SCAMMED by Bj's AT&T Representative

A couple of months ago I was stopped by an AT&T representative at BJ's and I was told that I could get an iPhone XR for $5 a month (for 30 months), an

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Need Shipping Label to send back my AT&T Next Trade-In

Hello I recently upgraded phones and need to send in my old phone before the 14 days and I never received a shipping label to do so. I contacted my ne

Questions

Can't get past AT&T Mobile Transfer after factory reset phone

Can't get past AT&T Mobile Transfer after factory reset phone. After setting up anew with my google account such is always the first thing on a Androi

Questions

GOVERNMENT DISCOUNT ON LINE CHARGES FOR ADDITIONAL DEVICE

I am a Federal employee, as such, I receive a discount on the monthly charges on my iPhone (that I just paid off last month).   I am considering the p

Questions

UNBELIEVABLE: ASURION + AT&T NIGHTMARE

We reported one of our (4) phones stolen June 26th and Asurion replaced this phone.  When we activated the new replacement phone on June 28th immediat

Questions

returned devices

hi there !!! I made a change of cellphone company in November 2019. I got an offer that was going on at that moment of free iPhone 11 when you return

Questions

BOGO + 300 reward card ?

My Iphone 7 Plus is now available for upgrade. I would like to upgrade to an I Phone XS Max and also trade in my 7 plus to use that amount towards the

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

I feel sick to my stomach. AT&T Trade-in says my phone is worth $0.

I had a perfectly fine working Samsung Galaxy Note8. I used their shipping label to send it to AT&T nearly six weeks ago. Seeing that I have not recei

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts