Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Actualización de software

Ya voy un año y no puedo actualizar el Android 9

posted 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Oops! Device Unlock Portal is having network difficulties

For the last two days the unlock portal gives the goofball error message, "Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later." I hav

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

ID

I just moved from WI to AZ I have a temporary ID I would like to get a phone in the store . Can i use that?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Unlock my phone

My phone was working good but when i format my phone it seems to me that it is locked

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Support to Unlock iPhone 5SE

Dear AT&T company,I'm an user who using iPhone AT&T network in Vietnam.I buy this phone from another person and I can't use this phone in Vietnam.Curr

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Upgrade phone never delivered. I still don’t have my refund for the phone or the upgrade!!!! Help!

Dec 6th 2019 I went into my loca ATT store to do an upgrade for my husband for Christmas. They ordered his phone to be sent to my home, and I paid the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use the Xiaomi Mi 8 Global Edition on the AT&T Network Fully?

Can I use the Xiaomi Mi 8 Global Edition on the AT&T Network, Fully. It matches all the bands for 3G and 4G LTE. But like most Unlocked Universal Phon

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Unlock request after 14day

Looks like you upgraded your device recently so we can't unlock it right now. Submit a new request after the 14-day waiting period ends. It's been mor

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Being screwed corporately

My husband insisted we switch to AT&T. I told him. From the get go i told him it wasn't going to be easier or cheaper. Not because I had inside info,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago