Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

P
Trade in

I have not received the maulers to send back my 3 trade in phones it has been almost two weeks and do not want to lose my promo for the trade in I hav

Questions

Tracking number not working

Its been more than 24 hours and the tracking number att sent me is not a valid tracking number for my new device .

Questions

Help with new phone!

I called ATT from my old phone to tell them I have a new phone and ask to activate. We went thru that process together on the phone with the numbers

Questions

Upgrade A Phone

My question for you is if I was to have a prepaid phone and I paid for it with cash. Will I be able to upgrade my phone to maybe a iPhone 11 or iPhone

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

13 hours ago

Questions

Ordered Upgrade Through App

Five days ago, I upgraded a phone on my plan through the myatt app. The money from the taxes was taken out of my account that day. They then emailed m

Questions

Can't call between phones on shared plan

When my daughter calls my wife or vice versa neither can hear each other when connected. No problem calling the other phone number on our plan (Dad's

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 hours ago

Questions

Phone not delivered

I ordered new IPhone 11Pro on 09/14 /2020 under new plan. They shipped on 09/15/2020 and arrived at the local facility on 09/16/2020  Shipping s

Questions

ATT Prepaid shipping label for trade-in

Hi, I recently upgraded an iPhone. I was supposed to receive an email from Best Buy, but did not receive the email until after the 14 day return p

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 hours ago

Questions

Transfer from Sprint/TMobile to AT&T

So I did the online process of transferring and trading in my old phone. Found out I could get the iPhone 11 pro for free, I was very happy and every

Questions

Why my number don’t go through

The wireless customer you are calling is unavailable but he doesn’t have me blocked or on do not disturb because if I try calling from another number

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts