Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Lg g8 att unlocked

Hi, so I have an I like LG G8 and I'm currency in Ukraine one of my friends brought it from us and it is unlocked, Im currently using it on kievstar w

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need the transcript of the conversation with Naeesah

Need the transcript to verify the phone was free and credits to my account!!!!! Will I need to get my (Edited per community guidelines) to do it? Cell

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New 5g and Galaxy s20

Hello everyone, i have a question regarding 5g and the galaxy s20. I pre-ordered the galaxy s20 and i know i have to upgrade to the 5g network, i've t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Oops! Device Unlock Portal is having network difficulties

For the last two days the unlock portal gives the goofball error message, "Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later." I hav

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Scammed (?) by AT&T at local BJs

Last week I was approached by an AT&T (?) representative at the local BJs: "Are you with AT&T?"... "Do you want to upgrade to iPhone XR for only 5$/mo

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

unlock

Good day . Faced such a problem, I bought an iphone xs max 64 gb imei [EDITED] phone in my own country Ukraine, and they deceived me, as it turned out

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Actualización de software

Ya voy un año y no puedo actualizar el Android 9

posted 

2 days ago

ID

I just moved from WI to AZ I have a temporary ID I would like to get a phone in the store . Can i use that?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Unlock my phone

My phone was working good but when i format my phone it seems to me that it is locked

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago