Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Customer service hanged up on me 5 times already.

Call 1 37 minutes on hold 5 minutes talk, hang up.Call 2 1:09 minutes hangup.Call 3 28 minutes on hold 1 minutes talk, hang upCall 4 38 50 minutes on

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 minutes ago

DEvice

How can I obtain a voice remote?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Unlock code not working

Att unlock code not working samsung s8 plus an getting help from att is so far useless

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Prepaid label to return phone for upgrade

I am required to return my device once I receive the new device or I will be billed the full retail value of the new device. I have not received the l

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Cingular flip phone

Would it be possible to reactivate a Cingular flip phone that is 3 years old?

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Shared Upgrade

Hello,I just got off the phone with customer service (after being on hold 1hr.30min.) and was told that the order I placed yesterday for a shared upgr

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

ATT NEXT TRADE IN DOCUMENTS

When I mailed my trade in phone, I forgot to sign and include the paperwork. What do I need to do to ensure I get full credit?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

When will Apple 5G phones be available?

I am looking at switching over to AT&T. I can port my old IPhone 7 over or purchase an XR. I have been told that the XR is not 5G ready. Is that corr

New iPhone

I walked into an AT&T store I was told that if I move my service over to AT&T I would get a free iPhone 11. I was told it was a new store and that it

Unable to unlock phone

I am trying to unlock a phone I purchased second hand for use on T-Mobile. The automated tool claims the phone is not an at&t phone despite the fact t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…