Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

So frustrating- can’t do any online orders!!

When I log into my business account and go to shop or upgrade device it gives me this message: Our online system is unable to process your information

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Cell phone exchange

Just before the whole Covad-19 issue started, i went into the store to exchange my cell phone for a new one in the next plan. The phone I wanted wasn

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Previous IMEI History

I need to know the previous IMEI #s for multiple phones that were traded in but sent to the wrong place. We do not currently have the old phones to ac

I would like to pay my monthly service bill on one card and my new Purchase on another card

I recently upgraded to a new phone with trade in option. I had my service on auto pay on one credit card but I am purchasing on another credit card. I

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Can current customers pay monthly for an expensive phone?

My dad is the one who is a customer at at&t and my phone is part of the plan that he pays for, so it's under his name. I wanted to get a new phone-swi

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Lack Of Help and Appreciation For First Responders During The Corona Virus Pandemic !!!

I just wanted to write and allow other ATT customers to know the situation Im currently going through with ATT customer support. ATT was allowing a wa

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Upgrade in progress error

I tried to order an upgrade to an iPhone 11 pro from a 7 but had to cancel as it would not accept payment method as address was different from ATT bil

Trade in

I have something weird going on.I have an iPhone XS Max, and I'm eligible to trade in for a new phone.However, the iPhone XS Max stopped functioning (

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago