Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Accepted Solution

New service

I'm wanting to switch over from Crickett to you guys and get two iPhone SE and start service plan. Me and my fiancee just talked to u guys in one of t

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Post paid expired

I just ordered 3 upgraded iPad and they all say post paid expired.

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Price

How much does a AT&T ZTE model: Z831 cost now.

Activated right phone number but have the wrong phone and sim

My family is trading in two Samsung’s for two iPhones and had to bring my phone to me in a different city. I activated my phone number, thinking I had

Asurion is a scam!

This the second time they've missed my appointment. No one ever called or showed up. This time, I even called customer service before the appointment

Previous IMEI History

I need to know the previous IMEI #s for multiple phones that were traded in but sent to the wrong place. We do not currently have the old phones to ac

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Lost Upgrade Eligibility after Cancelled Order

I had just recently upgraded my phone about a week ago from the app, but the order was somehow cancelled. I went to go upgrade again, but it will not

Have new phone number but want to keep old number

I have a new iphone with a new phone number from at&t but want to keep my old phone number from a different carrier. How do can I go about changing th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can't activate new prepaid phone to replace an existing phone on my account

I purchased Samsung J2 Dash AT&T prepaid phone and am trying to activate the SIM and have this phone replace my existing S4 Mini on my existing regula

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago