Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

L
McAfee pin code.

After factory reset, McAfee is requesting for pin code. i never entered any pin code when phone was bought. What do I do to get my phone working?

Questions

returned devices

hi there !!! I made a change of cellphone company in November 2019. I got an offer that was going on at that moment of free iPhone 11 when you return

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 minutes ago

Questions

Unlock Status Stuck in Pending

Much like another post I've seen here in the forums, I'm trying to unlock an iPhone. I submitted the request but failed to see the 24 hour confirmatio

Questions

Can't get past AT&T Mobile Transfer after factory reset phone

Can't get past AT&T Mobile Transfer after factory reset phone. After setting up anew with my google account such is always the first thing on a Androi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

GOVERNMENT DISCOUNT ON LINE CHARGES FOR ADDITIONAL DEVICE

I am a Federal employee, as such, I receive a discount on the monthly charges on my iPhone (that I just paid off last month).   I am considering the p

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unlock a phone

I have been an ATT Customer for many many year.  Last year I bought a phone by paying full price expecting it to be unlocked.  Today when I tried to u

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Upgrading My Phone

I’m currently on AT&T prepaid, and I am wanting to know if I can upgrade to an IPhone 11 and go to a contract for my phone? I have an iPhone X now and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

I have entered the wrong email account used to unlock the device. What should I do

I have entered the wrong email account used to unlock the device. What should I do

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Coverage

If you use a non AT&T unlocked phone would you get the same coverage as you would if you were to use a phone made for your card?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

SCAMMED by Bj's AT&T Representative

A couple of months ago I was stopped by an AT&T representative at BJ's and I was told that I could get an iPhone XR for $5 a month (for 30 months), an

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts