Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

(26265)
SE phones need help

i have two SE iphones, for years now.. suddenly my wife's phone gets some texts I send and receive ? also, can't do updates ios- always says not enough storage.. we have transferred bunches of photos etc to computer and still can't . I want to change account id's and or passwords etc but can't figur

Questions

iPhone 12 PM convert Sim to eSim

I get an iPhone 12 pro max unlocked and my carrier is ATT post paid How to convert the physical SIM to eSIM? I know iPhone can do it. Shall I ask ATT to do this? (which many people complain about) Or I can simply convert it using iPhone's conversion function? Are there any the potential p

Questions

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

Hi! I’m following the template I found here: https://forums.att.com/conversations/apple/request-for-carrier-visibility-carrier-reveal-on-ipad/61afe53e2f2f4a2ecda17252 - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 3rd gene

Questions

unable to access account and call international call line

I am outside of the US and am unable to access my ATT account online and also unable to call the ATT international help service call line (maybe because my number is not valid outside of the US?) I need to make changes to my account and speak to a representative... how would I do that if I cannot

Questions

Has anyone successfully received an updated credit on their account when the price of the phone dropped within 14 days of purchase?

In January 2022, I brought three cell phones to AT&T and converted our landline to a cell phone, so now we have five cell phone lines with the company that we have been customers of for over 20 years. We spend well over $2,000/year with AT&T. The order was taken over the phone, not in a stor

Questions

Unlocking Confirmation Link

Hello! When I go through the process ( 3 times now) to submit a request to unlock my phone, the status says pause since I have not clicked on the confirmation link. When I go to the email to click on the link, I am re routed to a page where it says the link is no longer valid. So I submit a new requ

Questions

Cannot receive authentication SMS messages from a foreign bank

My banks in Spain use SMS messages to send authentication codes. I never had an issue receiving them, but for the last few months it's been on and off... now it's off completely. I already tried many solutions: - check block numbers - reset network settings - remove the sim card but none of th

Questions

Phone unlock

I’ve waited over 24 hours to have my phone unlocked and paid $49.99 to have it unlocked, it was promised to be delivered in 24 hours and it hasn’t been

Questions

unlock the phone

Good day, I bought a phone in my country and it was blocked under your carrier, is it possible to unlock the phone somehow

Questions

What does PUK numu

My phone will not let me make calls or receive

Questions

Closed

PUK number??

I can’t make calls or

Questions

Closed

PUK number ???

My phone keeps asking for my PUK number and I can’t make calls or receive

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.