AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on&

Questions

(27753)
Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

- I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular provider on my iPad Pro 2nd generation 10.5”. Right now the only option available is AT&T.- This is not the same as device unlocking.  The iPad is already unlocked.- I do not have an account with AT&T and

Questions

Ipad esim unlock

How to remove the esim lock on iPad. There are no nano SIM restrictions. Link to https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/statusResponse does not help, writes that my imei is not tied to this provider

Questions

iPhone上的iPhone

Can I unlock my iPhone 14?

Questions

Pantech Bluetooth won't connect to my iPhone XS Bluetooth

Trying to send files from Pantech P2020 via Bluetooth to my iphone XS and it won't connect!!! My iphone won't let it!!! Why????

Questions

Refund of mobile returned

Hi, I got a line and mobile (Apple 14 plus) paying 882.50 USD (for the mobile) on 10/11. After realize that the sales person who did the contract for me was not honest with the information that gave to me and my wife, we returned the mobile to AT&T using USPS on 10/24 (we went personally to drop

Questions

Visual Voicemail Not Working Iphone 13 ATT

My visual voicemail is not working. The store cannot figure out.  I have an iPhone 13.  I can call in and get my voicemails but they are no longer showing up as a visual VM.   I tried a few "fixes" including turning off cell service and resetting the network setting but have had

Questions

Accepted Solution

check if my iphone is unlocked form att

HI, att can you check if my phone is unlocked from att? i mean if its is a sim free i have only imei number

Questions

Text logs

Can I see the text logs on a phone that is on my plan?

Questions

Voicemail

I wanted to set up my voicemail but it only shows “call voicemail.” After I called and dialed my number, it tells me that it could not find a mailbox for that number.

Questions

No longer Active on a Att account

Hi.I have iPhone 13 locked in att sim.I tried to unlock it but have answer No longer Active on a Att account .Could you help me

Questions

Be the first to reply

(242)
How to get my HP 7602 printer setup to scan and send emails?

What do I have to do to get my HP 7602 printer setup to scan and send emails?

Questions

• Email

TOBR single line from Business acct to new owner (Consumer acct), need clarification on charges/question please

Context:Business no longer offering att wireless perk. Closing its account soon, but allowing clients to keep their devices and associated numbers and to sign up for their own plans if they wish. Devices are all paid off. Wireless plan was Mobile Share Plus for Business 30GB, and had dozens of lines

Questions

• Wireless

Missing Order and Upgrade Plan Billing issue

I ordered the iPhone 14 Pro on September 15, 2022. It was set to be delivered to my address in NC and I was told it would arrive early October at the earliest. I did not receive any order tracking information and FedEx says the phone was delivered on the 19th of September. I did not receive confirma

Questions

• Wireless

Trying to port out my sons number to another carrier the other carrier claims the number is not eligible for the service area

Have all the right information port out my sons number last one on the old family plan. Tmobile says his number is not eligible, but the other 4 numbers were fine to port over to T-mobile, all the same area code, when checked initially at AT&T it was eligible so they are trying to tell me its A

Questions

• Wireless

ATT BGW-320-500 keeps cycling network speed to 100Mbit on a 1000Mbit LAN

Hello - I have the ATT ONT BGW-320-500 Fiber Optic Gateway. In the past few days - I have been noticing my LAN Speeds are downgrading from 1000MBit to 100MBit on all ethernet Devices.   I am a IT Professional Myself, and here is what I have done thus far: Power Cycled the Gateway ONT itse

Questions

• Internet

Xbox Series X Alternative Mac Address/upnp

I can no longer play online or connect to my router. My tv works fine, it’s just the Xbox. It’s asking for an alternate MAC address for verification. How do I find it, or can I just bypass it by a wired connection?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(470)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Pro. Beyond.

Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 14 Pro for up to $800 off with eligible trade-in. See offer details.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.