Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on&

Questions

(27661)

Accepted Solution

IPhone 14 is frozen

My new iphone 14 is completely frozen. I have tried reseting it by pressing the volume button up then down, then press the button on the right and held it waiting for the apple to show and it Never does.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Your phone is not longer active on an AT&T account

Hello @ATTHelp @ATTHelpForums  , I get the the below message but I am not able to find the question in order to answer no.  Can we please DM? Please help. Your unlock request was denied because your phone is no longer active on an AT&T account. Re-submit your request an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need iPad eSim unlock

I bought an iPad Pro and I was trying to use my TMobile eSim on it but it seems to be locked to AT&T. Is there a way my eSim can be unlocked PLEASE @ATTHelp

Questions

Ordering iphone

how long doesn’t take for AT&T to identify my id when ordering a phone online. Need answers from someone who actually went through the process

Questions

Asurian Home Tech Insurance Sign Up without Consent

We had a tech come to our house to deliver and set-up new AT&T phones. We assumed this person was with AT&T. Tech asked if we wanted protection plan and we clearly said no. Got a text later from AT&T Free Msg saying Thanks for Purchasing AT&T Home Tech Protection Plan for $25 per mon

Questions

Accepted Solution

Blacklisted phone

I turned in an insurance claim over a year ago after my husbands phone went missing. I let him borrow one of my phones in the meantime. I was delivered a phone by a very rude young man. The phone did not work after I set it up. My daughter then lost service. Her phone was shut off because they put t

Questions

data transfer from iphone 8 to iphone 13.

I don't use Icloud for backup. I backup using my PC. The panel for manual restore is not accessible. How can I restore from a manual backup?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to RePrint mailing label for insurance warranty

My mom lost her return label and box to send back her old device. How can we re-print the label or receive a new one?  ATT points us to Asurion, Asurion points us to ATT.. HELP!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

More than a month to send a phone?

I am in need of assistance with receiving my new phone from att. It has been over a month and now I am worried I just will not receive it. Would you have any idea about how to get att to start the shipping process? I have already spoken to a rep and they explained that they would ship it two days ag

Questions

Be the first to reply

(76)
Wifi dropping devices

Wifi is dropping individual devices like directv and computer. All within green signal areas.  Tech rep insist nothing is wrong.  Tv just dropped during the Alabama Auburn game.  How embarrassing. 

Questions

• Internet

Email from att regarding whatsapp breach

Email from att regarding whatsapp breach, real or fake?

Questions

• Wireless

uverse router

Received new router today which uses ethernet and wiring in house is coax. What do I need to do?

Questions

• Internet

Account Locked - No Resolution

I've been trying to access my prepaid account for the last 2 days. The website says my account is locked and to call customer service. I called today and the rep wasn't able to help me. I asked for a supervisor and eventually hung up after waiting on hold for 20 minutes. Can someone help me access m

Questions

• Wireless

Error code 1

My U-Verse receiver looks like it is going through all the start-up processing and then shows a red X 1 error code. Doesn't do anything else. I've tried unplugging and re-booting the gateway, the modem and the receiver several times. Any ideas?

Questions

• TV

Worst Loyalty Department

Hi, I have the Service Netgear hotspot ordered with ATT on August 1st week, but I have not received it on time, I received on August 24th, But I requested to Cancel the services on August 28th and received the return label to return the order. Instead of cancelling the order/Line, She Suspended my

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(240)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Pro. Beyond.

Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 14 Pro for up to $800 off with eligible trade-in. See offer details.

New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.