Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

(27221)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail error 1035

I read the solutions to the same voicemail problems everyone else had on this forum and attempted all of the ones I found that were relative to my iPhone. However, none of them have worked. I tried a master reset and resetting my network settings along with other less drastic measures. My cellular d

Questions

Need help with Unlock iPhone. Approved but no code

I submitted a request to unlock my my iphone to use it on another network. I submitted the unlock request and received the email saying it was approved. However, this is what the email contains and did not receive any texts either. Pls Help Let's get your device unlocked Device IMEI number: [de

Questions

when will i get the credit for returning my iphone

I returned an iPhone I purchased, but still don't see the credit for it, when should I expect that refund?

Questions

I got an unlocked approve message from at&t but iphone still remain locked

I got an unlocked approve message from at&t but iphone still remain locked, going to 2 weeks already ( Image edited as per Community Guidelines as the image contained IMEI & Request Number )

Questions

Accepted Solution

Device Unlock Request - No communication for more than 30 days

Requested a business device unlock one month back. Haven't received any email with request number (checked both Junk & Bulk folders). When tried to resubmit, the error message says "Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check your request status for more info." 

Questions

Help Understanding Business iPhone Trade In and Unlock Policy

I participate in BYOD through my employer where I own/pay for the device and they pay the wireless bill. I purchased an iPhone 13 Pro Max in September 2021 through AT&T Premier at a discounted price which is attached to a 2-year business contract. I just upgraded in September 2022 through

Questions

Phone unlock

I tried to get my phone unlocked and it said they sent an email but I never got an email. I verified that the email was correct.

Questions

Connectivity issues

This is for iPhone 7 and iPhone 12. The issue did not happen in s as mother state we use to live in, same phone in both locations. while in our home people tell us they can not hear us or hear only intermittently what we are saying. Moving to another area in the house or sometime turning our head c

Questions

At & t carrier locked

I want to use iphone 13pro max at & t carrier locked in saudi arabia, with local sim card , is it possible ? Is there any special charges to unlock this option

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to accept AT&T Terms and Conditions

I just pre order the IPhone 14 pro max at my local AT&T store to be shipped to my house. After viewing the order on my account, it says "Your orders are on hold. See details “ After clicking that it’s says to Read and accept our Terms & Conditions." I click the link to the TnC, and it says t

Questions

iPhone Preorder Lies

What is the point of preorder? I placed a preorder for the new iPhone 14 pro max on Sept 10. It said my shipment date would be Oct 31. I went onto att website and if I just ordered it now that is has come out it would be shipped oct 14th. What is the point of preordering when i can get the phone fas

Questions

Another request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad mini

Same request as this previous post Bought the iPad on eBay and only the only carrier available to select in cellular settings is ATT, though it is unlocked. I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad mini. Please help,

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Pro. Beyond.

Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 14 Pro on us with eligible trade-in. See offer details.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.