Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer sim card to esim

Hi! So I recently talked to support about switching from my sim card to esim on my iPhone XS. It is coming in the mail tomorrow and I'm not sure how to activate/transfer my sim to an esim. Is it as simple as going to the activation page? Or do I have to contact support to transfer it over to the sim

Questions

Iphone 13 Pro Max Pre Order

Hi, I pre ordered the iphone 13 pro max on september 23 at 2:30p.m, it says that the estimated shipping date is between oct 4-11, will I get it on oct 4 or later?, and when Should I receive the tracking #? The order says that is in progress.

Questions

Weak Cell Signal

My cell signal is very weak in my home and sometimes when driving.

Questions

Unlocking New iPhone 13PM That is Paid in Full

I have been an at&t customer for 9 years now but it’s the first time I order a new phone from their website (usually I buy it from Apple directly). Anyway, I received the phone on Monday and found out that it’s “SIM Locked” although I paid the full price of the phone with no upgrade program no c

Questions

ATT Trade in

I sent out my trade in for the promo for the 13 pro max and the delivery was supposed to be today yet it says there was no access to the delivery location.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New iPhone Pro 13 arrived in open box

Just wondering why my wife's new 13 Pro would arrive from att in an open box. Both pull tabs on the back are intact and the box itself is undamaged; someone clearly took a razor blade along the top edge of the box, so it can be opened like a clamshell. Phone looks new. I called CS and they recommend

Questions

I've been waiting a week for my unlock request to be processed. Help!

I tried to switch carriers to T-mobile and they ported me over without checking that my iPhone was fully unlocked. Now I'm in this awful limbo where I can't use my phone at all, which (Edited per community guidelines) because I just moved to a new city and started a new job — but can't make any phon

Questions

Wireless cell phone

Wireless cell phone I need to get my Sim unlocked using an a PUK code how do I do that myself from home I’ve never set it up and it is on my iPhone SE but I can’t get into the cellular settings in order to set it up as default so I can choose one

Questions

Being held hostage

Less than two weeks ago I have received my new IPhone 13 Pro through the mail. After a couple days later I figured I received a defect where the screen makes a bold line across the screen for a short 5-10 seconds. It only happens once or twice a day randomly so I wanted to take a picture of it for p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

visual voicemail on new iPhone 7 not displaying

I'm unable to see when I have voicemail messages.  Phone states "no voicemail", however I had 5 messages.  How do know when I have voice messages?  This is a brand new phone purchased 1 week ago.

Questions

Call log shows I called several people from my contacts list, but I didn't

My recent call log on my iPhone 12 pro max shows I called several people who are in my contacts, in a short amount of time, like seconds to minutes apart, but I didn't all anyone. I wasn't even up when these calls took place. What is happening?

Questions

Sent me the wrong device

Can I take the device back to a store I ordered a iPhone 13 pro max they sent me a regular iPhone 13 how can I resolve this issue

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.