Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

S
Pending Transaction

I went into an AT&T store and paid for a new phone and when it was time for payment I used a card. It was a pending transaction but today it was canceled and returned back to my bank account. Will the phone still be coming in the mail or no?

Questions

Device unlock

I’m trying to unlock my device but I didn’t received the email with the link to continue and now when I try the page says it seems like we’re processing your request, please help me

Questions

ATT texts to remove SPAM messages

I’ve been getting texts from ATT to remove spam texts or my phone will be locked click on link. What is this and is it phishing crap

Questions

iPhone 13 Max Pro 256g silver

So I placed my order on October 6th it’s not scheduled to come in until Nov 11th. I chatted yesterday with Derek to ask for an update on my order because I hear ATT is horrible on updating the status of your orders and it may perhaps come in sooner. So I asked and he continues to say “good news! I

Questions

iPad Pro Order Shipping Time

I ordered an IPad Pro 11in 512gb over the weekend on a Sunday and figured I wouldn’t get it for a week and was told by the AT&T store rep it would take 3-5 business days to get to the store. I log on to see the expected delivery date or shipping date and it’s not till Nov 5. Meaning I won’t get

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 13 Pro Max Preparing to Ship??.

So now that att decided to move my shipment date to October 1-8, it’s now showing that it’s preparing to ship? Does this mean it could be shipping earlier?

Questions

Unclock an iPhone

Good night, wishing the best for you, I would buy an iPhone in the next few months, and the place where I am going to buy it says that the phone is unlocked by AT&T, now, the problem isn't to unlock it. The problem is how can I unlock it from Ecuador, because I don't live in the USA, I want to k

Questions

iPhone 13 pro max!

Over the last week! I’ve gotten the run around from several different people!!! I pre ordered my iPhone 13pro max! Was told that it would ship on the 15th! It hasn’t even moved! These people who awnser calls all day have no idea what they are talking about!! You get told one you call again n they te

Questions

Apple Watch Series 7

Hello, Will the Apple Watch series 7 be available for pre-order the same date and time as the Apple store?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change my Caller id name

When I call land lines it displays a different persons name

Questions

Unlock status Current status - Pending

I have applied to unlock the device but my request has been pending for more than 4 months. please delete old request so i can submit an new unlock request.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max - Order Now with AT&T

iPhone 13 Pro Max. Maximum power for maximum business. iPhone 13 Pro Max. Superfast 5G and powerful A15 Bionic chip for incredibleperformance, everywhere you work.¹ The best battery life ever in an iPhone so it can handle long work days and the most demanding tasks.²   The Apple iP

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.