Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching from Postpaid to Prepaid

I'd like to switch to a prepaid plan. I have paid off all of the phones. And, I am looking to have them all unlocked. But, I am concerned about using

posted 

Today at 2:31 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iphone 7 Activiation not working - "The configuration for you iPhone could not be downloaded."

I just recieved my iphone 7 as an upgrade.  I went on your site and activited it which works just fine (showed signal and my prior phone no longer is

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:32 PM

Accepted Solution

iPhone Passcode

What to do when you do not have iTunes and you forgot your iPhone passcode when the phone starts up?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:44 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T prepaid phone

I found an iPhone 7 at a store with ÀT&t prepaid. I have AT&T pay as you go. Will the prepaid phone work with pay as you go?

posted 

Today at 3:14 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 10:46 AM

AT&T iPhone, moved to Consumer Cellular (w CC AT&T SIM). AT&T and CCellular cannot unlock to use other carriers SIMS.

I am about at wits end. I have spent many hours on the phone with AT&T and have made numrous calls to Consumer Cellular with no resolution.​My wife's

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:36 AM

Notification does not work for voicemail on IPhone 8 plus

I have a notification issue with my phone service. My voicemail notification does not rings like my text message when someone leaves a voicemail. I ha

posted 

Yesterday at 1:06 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:25 AM

Purchased a financed phone from a relative

My aunt just got the new iphone 11 pro so i bought her old xs max and even though she has paid the xs off everytime i try to unlock the carrier it say

posted 

Yesterday at 4:59 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:58 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 7 $99 on prepaid plan

Website shows Iphone 7 for $99 but same item in the list of phones is $249. Anyone know how to get this Iphone? Called Walmart electronics departmen

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:07 AM

Unable to connect to cell service on new iphone11 pro

After transferring data etc. from old iphone 6 to new iphone 11 pro (using the phone-to-phone transfer), my cell network is not connecting on the new

posted 

Yesterday at 10:02 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Stuck on Apple logo

Hi! My son's iPhone 7 overheated while we were on the beach. It fully charged overnight, but when he tried using it the next day it got stuck on the A

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:17 PM