Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T won't let me unlock my phone!!!

I have spent the past 2 days contacting AT&T about unlocking my phone. I have 2 iPhone 6's that I paid off in May. I used the website to unlock my pho

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:44 AM

Unable to connect to cell service on new iphone11 pro

After transferring data etc. from old iphone 6 to new iphone 11 pro (using the phone-to-phone transfer), my cell network is not connecting on the new

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:28 AM

Error message

The other day my sons phone popped an error across the screen that says... this device has been blocked from network use.Ever since the phone will not

posted 

Yesterday at 10:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:07 PM

At&t iPhone Unlock

Hello! I recently bought a second hand iphone locked to At&t, the seller confirmed that the phone has been paid off since last month and it would be p

posted 

Yesterday at 8:57 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:47 PM

I have an iPhone Xs Max stuck in unlock process

I've been trying to submit an unlock request for an iPhone Xs Max for at least 2 weeks, and everytime i submit the request, i get the following error

posted 

Yesterday at 9:26 PM

iPhone unlock request stuck in pending for about a week

I put in a request to unlock my iPhone about a week ago.  I never received an email to confirm the unlock request.  I expected that because I was told

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:20 PM

AT&T LOST MY PHONE IN THERE WAREHOUSE AND NO ONE IS GIVING ME A SOLUTION

MAJOR PROBLEM NEEDS PROMPT ATTENTION: I WAS PROMISED BY AN AT&T LOYALTY DEPARTMENT REPRESENTATIVE ON 09\29\2019 THAT MY B.R.E (BUYERS REMORSE) W

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:33 PM

Device unlock request - waiting for six weeks

@ATTHelp - I submitted an unlock request on January 10th, got an email on 12th January saying that it was in progress and more research was being done

posted 

Yesterday at 5:30 PM

I have an ATT device. I had a problem unlocking it

When I submitted the unlocking request, the system prompted me that the imei did not match the ATT database. I was sure that this device belonged to A

posted 

Yesterday at 7:00 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:55 PM

Device unlock - 17 days, no progress

Submitted a device unlock for an eligible phone on January 10th this year. Two days later the status changed to "We're doing a bit more research on y

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:39 PM