Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

D
Unlock iPhone

Hello! I bought my iPhone in Russia, and found that I can't use it with local sim cards. Apple Techsupport said I need to found Operator, and write.

Questions

My phone will not let me make calls because it’s not in my plan apparently.

my phone is not letting me make calls because it says it’s not in my plan

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocking iPhone (Customer Service please help). Automated response is WRONG!

Hello, I purchased iPhone 11pro (GSM Unlocked) from eBay (can send receipt ) 2-3 month ago, but when turned in today couldn't activate my sim-card

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Unlock Simlock IPhone XR purchased in USA and now in Germany

Last Novemer, I bought my phone in Pittsburgh at an AT&T store. Now, I'm back home in Germany, but I can't manage to unlock the Simlock. &nbs

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help unlocking iPhone

I requested a device unlock 10-13-18 it is now 10-19-18 and still my status says being reviewed. Just bought phone from amazon. Please if someone can

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jidijey 

8 hours ago

Questions

Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI - Unlock request unable to proceed.

Hi everyone.I am trying to unlock my iPhone 6s, which is locked to AT&T and its out of contract now and paid off.Now when i try to give a unlock r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trading in

If I pay off the rest of my phone in the trade in option and trade in my phone do I get money for it and be able to get the next phone I want since I’

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

encoupejas 

9 hours ago

Questions

Locked sim

Added a new line, iphone8 was mailed out. We never received the phone, they sent out a new one. About 4 months later they send another iphone8 out, we

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

9 hours ago

Questions

How do I transfer a legacy nano-SIM line to an eSIM - how do I generate the QR code in Premiere?

Hi everyone, I'm the administrator of a business account. I have full access to everything in Premiere, I can change SIM's, IMEIs, plans, money, e

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

13 hours ago

Questions

Unable to active cellular on my apple watch

So I'm able to login to my account and all, but as soon as ATT sends me the verification code, I enter it and just get red. I've tried getting a new c

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2fast2nick 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts