Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

C
Static on mobile phone

I call and I get feedback can’t hear person, static/feedback in and out. Tried all kind of earphones, including Samsung earbuds. I have iPhone he has

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att Ripped Off!!

Hello i am from Bangladesh. basically I am not a ATT user but I bought a iphone xs online which is the seller told me the phone is in good condition f

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Miss 

3 minutes ago

Questions

iPhone 12 PRO

Ordered my phone at AT&T store on 10/25. Salesman said 3-5 days for delivery because the store was out of stock. Okay.. get home and email from AT

posted 

34 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

21 minutes ago

Questions

Inventory over the phone

Why when I called to see if my local att store had any iPhone 12’s in stock did they say they could not give me any inventory information over the pho

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

2 hours ago

Questions

Poor customer service

I have been a LOYAL customer of ATT for about 20 years. I am also an older person. I have received the absolute worst service ever in my life from ATT

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 hours ago

Questions

Cancelled my order for no reason, not even an email to tell me about this

Just what kind of business you guys are running? I had to search back to find an old confirmation email and then check the confirmation number a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

So how does the $800 credit work for trading in on an iPhone 12?

I have an iPhone 8 sitting around that is nice and works perfect. It is not on my plan but can I trade this in to get an $800 bill credit off an iPhon

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have new unlocked IPhone 12 pro and activated physical SIM card of AT&T .How to replace it to Esim with existing number?

I will get QR code tomorrow in mail as I ordered it over telephone.I had a bad experience in At&T store.I went there with same issue but they fail

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Unable to send unlock request

I have created an unlock request and was unable to receive confirmation email, it's been 2 days already the status in stock in pending status. Please

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

cesarpastor 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts