Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have a complain about the website to unlock a phone

As an employee, I am really frustrated about unlocking one of my phones which is totally paid . I went to the store and with the representative, we tr

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 m ago

Questions

Cannot get att mail

I have a message at bottom of the screen on my iPhone stating I cannot get emails because I do not have my password entered. My password is on the ema

posted 

4 h ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

31 m ago

Questions

Trade in

I received my iPhone 12 a few weeks ago. There were supplies for me to return my old phone and a form to sign for trade-in. I went on vacation and whe

Questions

call failed

I have been having call failed for the last 8 months to no avail with Advance Technical Support. I have been with At&t for over 20 years.

posted 

3 h ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 h ago

Questions

How to Get a Refund For The Returned iPhones if AT&T Says That it is Under a Review but it's Already 2 Months Passed Since the Return

First of all, be aware that the representatives that accept customer calls are complete liars and will do their best to sell anything for their benefi

posted 

5 h ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 h ago

Questions

No data, use of voicemail, can't send/receive texts

It's going close to a week now and so far support with AT&T hasn't gone much of anywhere. I have an iPhone XS, only for about 6 months, and I thin

posted 

5 h ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone calls cut in and out

I’ve powered down and restarted my phone. I only get 1 sometimes 2 bars when I’m home. My portion of conversations as well as the other caller keep cu

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 h ago

Questions

ATC 13550 Independency Parkway Ft. Worth, TX 76177

Hello. I used to work for ATC (shipping warehouse for AT&T Wireless). I have a return with a valid RMA number. Do they still accept returns at thi

posted 

14 h ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 h ago

Questions

Phone trade in with return label

Hi, so I recently purchased an iPhone 12 in hopes to trade in my iPhone 8 for the $800 credit. The iPhone 12 came and I placed my iPhone 12 in the sam

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

philelmore 

8 h ago

Questions

Cannot get mail. Imap server not responding

Went to open email on my desktop and was prompted by AT&T to change my password.  Mail works great on desktop PC and HP laptop.  On iPhone 11 Pro Max

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 h ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts