Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

I have an ATT device. I had a problem unlocking it

When I submitted the unlocking request, the system prompted me that the imei did not match the ATT database. I was sure that this device belonged to A

posted 

Today at 7:00 AM

IPHONE 11 PRO MAX UPDATE FAILURE

I started doing the update on my phone and now its stuck on the screen with the apple logo and the loading circle. I dont know what to do. It wont gwt

posted 

4 months ago

Unable to receive group texts with Android device

I recently switched over to Att a few weeks and noticed I wasn't receiving texts from 2 people in my group text. One has an Android and one has an iPh

posted 

Today at 2:08 AM

Apple IPhone 11 Trade-in Program Issue

I visited AT&T store and took new 2 Apple IPhone 11 via trade-in program. As part of the plan, I am supposed to receive A. $300 as reward card B. $

posted 

Yesterday at 6:29 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:53 AM

unlock portal says it has network difficulties .

I don't think I have a problem since my phone is totally eligible for unlocking ... please help me .. I tried so many times to submit a request for un

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Missing add contact for group messages

Cannot add contact to existing group text. there is no add option

posted 

Yesterday at 8:37 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:56 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Visual Voice mail not working

Hi,I already reset the network settings as most sites recommends, however it is still not working the visual voice mail on my iphone. Any additional a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:38 PM

Device Unlock Portal says that it is experiencing network difficulties

I am trying to unlock my iPhone 6 that has been paid off for years, the website says that it is experiencing network difficulties. I have been trying

posted 

Yesterday at 4:29 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:51 PM

I can't make mobile calls with my iPhone XR

My phone does not ring on incoming calls and unless my caller leaves a vm, I don't know they called. I am also not able to make calls unless I turn

posted 

Yesterday at 5:23 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:50 PM

I dropped my iphone 8plus and now the screen is black. How can I get it to come back on?

The phone was dropped there are no signs of damage, but the screen is black.  It is still on but I can't see anything.

posted 

8 months ago