Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Phone number change

I just purchased a new phone from AT&T and it came with an assigned phone number. Is it possible after activation to change my phone number to a previ

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

23 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Error 1035 message

When trying to change my greeting on my iPhone 6 plus, as soon as I record the new greeting and then play it back to see that it is acceptable, I push

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

iPhone 6 iOS 10.02 I got this error message when I tried to update my voicemail greeting. Any idea how to fix it?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Updating Icloud Settings

I'm in the process of unlocking my iPhone and have followed all of the necessary steps. Now that I'm in the process of restoring it after erasing eve

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why do I only have 1 bar on my phone

I had At&t for years and I was satisfied but lately my phone has 1 bar and very seldom 2 I live in the city where I have towers all around me. What’s

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the status of my phone order

Say hello to the future! Congratulations on your new phone order! We know you are super excited and want your new device as soon as possible!  We have

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

Turing phone in for credit

If I set the phone I am turning in for credit back to factory settings, will it delete the information on my new phone?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Want to buy an Apple Phone WITHOUT installment plans - best way ? Will all features work?

Hi there: I want to buy an Iphone (currently have Samsung Galaxy S8) but I rather not do it on installment plans because both me and my wife are not i

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Strange text messaging issue

I have an iPhone 11 and have a issue with text messaging that started a few days ago. I can still send text messages and I know everyone is getting th

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

My IPhone 8 is not receiving voicemails until days later. Sometimes a weeks worth show up at once.

Recently my IPhone has stopped receiving voicemails ina timely manner. Often times a weeks worth show up at once. This is frustrating as my iPhone is

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago