Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

S
iPad - may I use for video chats? If so how do I receive incoming calls?

i have a telephone number for my iPad however if I call that number I always receive the message I am not available. is there a setting that I shou

Questions

Two connected cars

I have a 2017 chevy Silverado with att wireless and I just bought a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek premium yesterday. It also uses att for wifi. I have the unl

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Phone came damaged

I just received the iPhone 12 Plus and it was delivered with a cracked screen. This has never happened to me and I would like this issue to be resolve

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

New iPhone 12 Pro Received with Small Crack in Screen

My new phone was delivered by Fedex yesterday. The box was fine and the iPhone box inside the fedex box was fine. I opened the phone to activate and

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Unable to send texts (non-iMessage) from iPhone XR to Android devices

Unable to send texts or pictures (says Not Delivered) from my unlocked iPhone XR to any Android devices. I tried rebooting my phone as well as turnin

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

I wanna buy a new 12 pro max with att connection and bestbuy providing 200 off, if I cancel my att line after a week

I wanna buy a new 12 pro max with att connection and bestbuy providing 200 off If I pay full and if I cancel my att line after a week and if I wanna

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Stuck in pending

I failed to submit confirmation within 24 hours for unlocking my phone And now when I try again it says my unlock status is pending

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Preparing to ship

I ordered the iPhone 12 pro max in 11/19 I reviewed my order and it says prepare to ship and its been like that for 2 days now. I'm not sure why the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

5 hours ago

Questions

Update Payment Method or else my order will be canceled

Hello, I receieved an email stating to update my payment method or else my order for the new iPhone 12 Pro will be canceled. However, I already pay

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

5 hours ago

Questions

Blacklist

Why does my new iPhone 11 max pro keeps going out of service after att keeps keeps reactivating it

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts