Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

I have asurion verizon phone insurance, can i give the replacement phone to someone else?

My daughters phone was stolen and she does not have a contract phone carrier. she uses metro, and i have verizon. i am wondering if i file a claim to

posted 

Yesterday at 7:56 PM

• 

Last response by 

18 minutes ago

Help with iPhone 8 unlock issue

Hello, we just did an upgrade of our iPhone's and I kept and paid off my iPhone 8 that I bought from AT&T. I went to the unlock portal to unlock this

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:05 AM

Need help bypassing the activation on my iphone that i bought from a 3rd party website.

It keeps asking me for a SSN Number and a Zip Code can i plz have some help with unlocking this device so i can use it.

posted 

Today at 12:17 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:50 AM

Unlock request

I put an unlock request in over two days ago and your team has provided me 0 support. please provide me w a direct managers email.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Data is on but will not connect to internet

My husband has a prepaid account with y’all and his data is on but will not pull up anything like Facebook, internet, Siri.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Add iPad Pro back to cellular after formatting

I have the new iPad Pro. I had to reformat it and start fresh. I can’t add it back to cellular data. I get message I can’t add more devices to my acco

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Accepted Solution

AT&T shows 1-3 bars of 5Ge, yet no connection

Every once in a while in NOVA, the cell signal has an issue where i get 1-3 bars, which is fine, except there is no internet connection or data connec

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:04 AM

Unlock and unpaid-off Iphone

Hello,I bought an AT&T Iphone 11 pro max without nothing that it was not paid-off.I would like to use it with my French simcard and I will take an AT&

posted 

Yesterday at 2:34 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:56 PM

Call protect

Both my husband and I use Call Protect. We got new iPhones. On my new phone I can log into the Call Protect app without a problem. On my husband’s pho

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:54 PM

Closed

Unlocking device does not work

I am trying to unlock my iphone that was previously with at&t but is no longer on a plan anymore. It meets all the eligiblity requirements but when i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:50 PM