Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

E
AT&T company is stealing from customers by running promotion scams

Your company is running a scam. I was incorrectly guided by customer support staff into purchasing an overpriced out of date phone under the "promoti

Questions

Phone came damaged

I just received the iPhone 12 Plus and it was delivered with a cracked screen. This has never happened to me and I would like this issue to be resolve

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

an hour ago

Questions

Please confirm my unlock request

I submitted unlock request but confirmation email has expired Please confirm my unlock request  Request number: NUL392003023065

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

New iPhone 12 Pro Received with Small Crack in Screen

My new phone was delivered by Fedex yesterday. The box was fine and the iPhone box inside the fedex box was fine. I opened the phone to activate and

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

pfarfour 

2 hours ago

Questions

Can’t send texts to non iPhone users on different network

I can receive and send text messages to anyone on at&t network but can only receive messages from non iPhone users on other networks like verison. Whe

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

rshifty 

3 hours ago

Questions

NO SERVICE

I am in Pakistan, I have ATT SIM in iphone, it says no services. I have purchased International passport package also.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Awful, unhelpful phone unlock page

It's beyond annoying that this seems to be a consistent issue for at least the past two years and the only thing that a sales agent has to do for the

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

My unlocked request is pending!

I submitted a unlock request and it just say pending i never received the email what do i do next? I cant cancel my request and when i ask for another

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

damiendada 

4 hours ago

Questions

Cell phone reported lost or stolen

Hi, I own an iPhone 7 blocked by AT & T and I need the unlock code.It turns out that the cell phone was neither lost nor stolen.How do I get this unlo

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 years ago

Questions

unlock state still pending .. after click confirmation link

i have submted unlock requist , and confrimed order from email but it still pending Request number: (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts