Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

My AT&T phone was hacked!

The screen is being mirrored. It looks like a PC screen is mirroring my iphone. I may have been on an open wifi, or downloaded a video from a forward

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Order (edited per community guidelines)

Can I cancel this order or can someone cancel it so I can get my refund because Im just going to go into the store to get the phone now please and tha

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Do I need to transfer my SIM card?

I am moving from an IPhone 8 to an IPhone 10, and the instructions provided are confusing. Do I need to transfer the SIM card to the new phone or not?

New iPhone from Apple - need to activate with my AT&T mobile number

How do I activate this new phone? I ordered the one from Apple that should be compatible with AT&T, but they couldn't activate it. None of the links I

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

I have an iPhone X it is frozen and hot will not turn off or restart

My iphone is frozen i have tried the volume up down buttons and then off on switch not working charging it still hot

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Messsage from unknown, text says message not found.

I am receiving messages from Unknown. They say messages not found. I am in a few group texts and am receiving their texts 12- hours after they have se

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Online order receipt

Hi, I need to see a receipt for my new iphone 11 that I purchased online. Can anyone help? Im on hold with Apple and they need to see it ugh! Iv

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Mobile phone where about

I have lost my mobile phone in house ! I think battery is dead due to more than a week now! Do you have any suggestion or help to find? Mobile phone n

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

MH Crisis Worker with a echoing 11pMax

I’m a mental health recovery crisis worker with an Apple 11 Pro Max cellphone that echos extremely bad. It echoes to the point that I cannot hear and

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Unlocking prevented because my IMEI doesn’t match my phone

The ATT unlock portal keeps telling me that my IMEI doesn’t match my phone. I am afraid I am approaching the max number of attempts allowed and I may

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…