Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Junk calls & texts

Hello, I got my 10yo son his first phone, an iPhone 6 plus several months ago. unfortunately as soon as we got it, we started getting tons of spam cal

posted 

58 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

13 minutes ago

AT&T iPhone, moved to Consumer Cellular (w CC AT&T SIM). AT&T and CCellular cannot unlock to use other carriers SIMS.

I am about at wits end. I have spent many hours on the phone with AT&T and have made numrous calls to Consumer Cellular with no resolution.​My wife's

posted 

Yesterday at 8:47 PM

• 

Last response by 

37 minutes ago

Iphone on ATT Network: Stop Showing My called ID works cell to cell but not cell to landline

On my Apple devices, when I change Show My Caller ID button from green to white (off) and make a call to another cell device, the received show displa

posted 

Yesterday at 10:04 PM

• 

Last response by 

58 minutes ago

Can't process my iPhone IMEI to unlock it

Hello. I am trying to unlock my iPhone through the "Unlock your device" website, but when i fill all the info required, i am always getting this messa

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

unable to backup iphone xr over my home wifi.

I am unable to backup my iPhone xr to icloud over my home wifi. it works ok over other wifi networks. this was working ok but problem started about 1

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:58 AM

Difficulty backup iphone X

backup iPhoneX does not complete

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:54 AM

Need help bypassing the activation on my iphone that i bought from a 3rd party website.

It keeps asking me for a SSN Number and a Zip Code can i plz have some help with unlocking this device so i can use it.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:34 PM

Device unlock - 17 days, no progress

Submitted a device unlock for an eligible phone on January 10th this year. Two days later the status changed to "We're doing a bit more research on y

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:35 PM

I got a locked iPhone from the used market

Hi there,I live in Austria and bought an unopened Iphone used.I checked the IMEI before buying and everything was clean. Unfortunately, the IMEI check

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:33 PM

Unlock my former work phone

Hello,I recently left my company and upon leaving they told me I could keep the iPhone 7 Plus that I was using that had an AT&T Business SIM. They

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:12 AM