Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Return Issues

On November 12th I returned an iPhone Pro in the box that was provided to USPS. I have been trying to track the package to make sure it was returned o

Questions

one of my lines appear as "Contract pending" instead of active

I am so frustrated. i got new iphone. one of my lines shows "contact pending" instead of "Active". i can not access installment plan, I can pay off my

Questions

Setting up NumberSync for Apple Watch - GPS + Cellular

I follow these directions: Go to the Watch app on your iPhone and follow the prompts to start pairing. Select Cellular and then Set up Cellula

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

frakman1 

12 minutes ago

Questions

iPhone order

I need to find out how to register a formal complaint about att. I ordered an iphone 12 prion 10/26. It said to expect shipping 11/16-11/23. On 11/25

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Bspencer53 

31 minutes ago

Questions

UNLOCKING MY DEVICE

HELLO SO I HAVE MADE A REQUEST TO HAVE MY IPHONE UNLOCK HOWEVER I DID NOT CONFRIM THE EMAIL TO HAVE THE UNLOCK PROCESS AND NOW WHEN I TRY DOING IT AGA

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

an hour ago

Questions

Factory reset

I received my new iPHONE SE two days ago but was unable to complete the transfer of data from my old phone. After watching it spin for four or five h

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

MCHuey54 

3 hours ago

Questions

Activating a SIM-less iPhone 11

I have been with AT&T for over 20 years but have never needed to activate a SIM-less phone. Am considering buying a SIM-free iPhone 11 - not sure

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Upgrade phone is "prepaid"

Just upgraded my phone and signed up for the unlimited plan. I didn't sign up for a prepaid plan, but when I looked at my shipping info for my new pho

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

AT&T trade in program scam

I am currently going through a nightmare with the ATT trade in program - got a new iPhone on Jan 3rf and initiated the trade in via website. I figured

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

cynthia_bloom23 

5 hours ago

Questions

Ordered a new iPhone 12 Pro Max but received an empty box with a receipt

Ordered a new iPhone 12 Pro Max, got notification of the order being shipped and would arrive Nov 18. On Nov 18 I got a package from AT&T with bub

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michaels1963 

6 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts