Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

C
User agreement

I recently traded in my phone with AT&T next, packaged everything up and took the box to usps yesterday. This morning I realized I forgot to put m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

So how does the $800 credit work for trading in on an iPhone 12?

I have an iPhone 8 sitting around that is nice and works perfect. It is not on my plan but can I trade this in to get an $800 bill credit off an iPhon

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

mutantmike 

an hour ago

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

an hour ago

Questions

Delay in receiving voicemail messages

I just started having delays in receiving voicemail messages by around 10 to 12 hours on my iPhone 11 Pro after updating to iOS 14.1. Is there a fix?

Questions

ATT UNLOCK DEVICE IS SHOWING CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS AFTER 4 DAYS SINCE I CONFIRMED THE MAIL

Hello, i am not a ATT service customer but i bought a phone that the network is locked on ATT, and since 4 days i've made a unlock request and i am s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unblocking iPhone

My device says Telcel carrier but my network is not supported by carrier I need help unlocking sim to use my carrier please it’s my appleid and detail

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

naq2910 

4 hours ago

Questions

Unlock device

I tried to unblock my iphone 6s and forgot to click on the confirmation and now it tells me pending. What can I do in this case?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Hlmagoo1 

9 hours ago

Questions

Returns is showing delivered agent and not moved from the status

Hi, I have returned the device on Oct 26th and the next day 27th USPS label is showing delivered to agent and from that moment it is now changing.

Questions

Pending unlock status stuck

I put in a request to carrier unlock two iPhone 6's that my son gave me. I put the requests through and received an email titled, "Your request to unl

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Hlmagoo1 

10 hours ago

Questions

deactivate and remove my data from my old phone from different company

Got my new at&t phone so easy to transfer data but now can't get data off my old phone. I go to General then "reset" then "reset all settings" did

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts