Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Data not working?

I bought a 45$ AT&T prepaid card and my data will not work at all. I have an iPhone X.I’m confused and I’ve tried everything please help!!

posted 

43 minutes ago

New phone new customer

Hello I’m sorry I accidentally ordered the xs when I could’ve swore it was as the XR can you please switch the 2 before it ships

posted 

Yesterday at 8:23 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:33 PM

IMEI being not recognized

I'm trying to to unlock my phone through unlock portal. But it keeps sending me this email saying that my IMEI number is not recognized and not associ

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Cannot access voicemail on new iPhone 11

I just switched from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 11. I cannot access my voicemail anymore, and when a friend dialed my number, a message said that voicem

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Hello,My iPhone was locked!i need your help!

Help me!gentlemen and lady ,I came from TAIWAN and I Got a job in china now ,and when I came to China,my iPhone it’s locked, and now corovirus in chin

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T won't let me unlock my phone!!!

I have spent the past 2 days contacting AT&T about unlocking my phone. I have 2 iPhone 6's that I paid off in May. I used the website to unlock my pho

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Unable to connect to cell service on new iphone11 pro

After transferring data etc. from old iphone 6 to new iphone 11 pro (using the phone-to-phone transfer), my cell network is not connecting on the new

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Error message

The other day my sons phone popped an error across the screen that says... this device has been blocked from network use.Ever since the phone will not

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

At&t iPhone Unlock

Hello! I recently bought a second hand iphone locked to At&t, the seller confirmed that the phone has been paid off since last month and it would be p

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

I have an iPhone Xs Max stuck in unlock process

I've been trying to submit an unlock request for an iPhone Xs Max for at least 2 weeks, and everytime i submit the request, i get the following error

posted 

3 days ago