Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

B
Unlocking Phone

I have gone through the website to unlock my phone and all my bills are paid, even when I check my unlock status it says it has been approved, but whe

Questions

Stolen Iphone 11 pro

My iphone was stolen on evening of 13th September 2020, by using find my iphone at night I found the location and track it but at noon 14 September I

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

5 hours ago

Questions

Shipped/delivered Apple Watch 6

Has anybody’s Apple Watch 6 been shipped or delivered? And if so how long did it take to ship? Mine still says in progress.

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Jmicrogers 

6 hours ago

Questions

Apple Watch Series 6 - unable to NumberSync

What happens is that I get the notice that NumberSync is activated, phone shows it is activating, and then 10-15 seconds later I get a text stating th

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 8 Not Connecting and Dropping Calls

I have a 2 year old iPhone 8 which is taking forever to connect calls.  Sometimes the calls connect, most times they connect with a weird soundi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

11 hours ago

Questions

Unlocking my phone

I just got off the phone with support to pay off my phone to be able to unlock it. I was told to go to https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/ to continue,

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

12 hours ago

Questions

Unlock old phone with same number as new phone

I upgraded to a new Iphone and need to have my old phone unlocked so I can sell it. What do I need to do since the old phone is no longer in service?

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

14 hours ago

Questions

Voicemail problem on iPhone XS Max

I’m having issues with my voicemail. When you call my phone it rings and voicemail doesn’t pick up the call. It gives me a message that the phone numb

Questions

Setting up Account

i just purchased 2 new phones today from at&t. A new plan as well i’ve never gone through them before, how do i set up an account i wasn’t given a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

joego1969 

15 hours ago

Questions

Cannot receive Twitter SMS verification code on my iPhone (ATT mobile a/c)

On my ATT mobile iPhone I have a Twitter account. I want to add my existing ATT cell number, however, I need to verify the number via a Twitter SMS. H

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts