Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

L
I ordered the new iPhone 12 how do I get the trade in envelope?

I can't get in touch with anyone over the phone and haven't received the mailer I was promised to trade in my old phone. I have been on hold with At&

Questions

Increasing signal strength

I renctly moved and have Verizon for my internet / wi-fi service, and since the move I can't seem to get a good signal on my cell phone. Now with COV

posted 

38 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

3 minutes ago

Questions

Trade in

This is my first time doing a trade in and I accidentally sent my trade in back in the wrong box/shipping label. I now know that the shipping label pr

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Tomley 

2 hours ago

Questions

We hit a snag, but we’re ready to get back on track

First I was told my order was good to go then I get an email stating that I need to call them to verify some information so I did, now my status says

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

2 hours ago

Questions

iPhone unlock

I request to have my iPhone 6s unlock with AT&T but after I send the IMEI and email address I notice that I put down the wrong email address. How

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

2 hours ago

Questions

Remove country lock on iPhone

Hi I bought an iPhone from AT&T in 2015 and then paid off the whole after a year or so. Then I moved to Lycamobile.  Now I came out of USA

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

Iphone Color Switch

Is it possible to get my iphone color switched within the buyers remorse period for free? Or is there a fee?? edit: do i need the recipt? Or would

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

10 hours ago

Questions

order status issue

we ordered iphone 12 pro in AT&T store but they said no order number is there.  how do i know when will i receive my phones. i went to store

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Avlman30 

11 hours ago

Questions

Ordered phone under wrong number

I ordered a new phone under the wrong number and now when I activated it, it has cut my moms phone off instead of activating under my number. How do I

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

12 hours ago

Questions

Carrier Lock

I recently purchased an iPhone that is carrier locked. When calling At&t they advised me to use their link. When filling out the form it was denie

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts