Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

P
Unable to send texts (non-iMessage) from iPhone XR to Android devices

Unable to send texts or pictures (says Not Delivered) from my unlocked iPhone XR to any Android devices. I tried rebooting my phone as well as turnin

Questions

Returned iPhone 12 pro max to Apple after upgrade

I was eligible for an upgrade and I used it on a 12 pro max I did it all online through Apple it was activated with AT&T but after a couple days I

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

an hour ago

Questions

I PHONE 6 came with AT&T connection.

I got an I phone 6 with at&t connection but I switched carrier and the phone is now not being used. Can any other at&t sim card is usable in y

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

2 hours ago

Questions

iPhone order

I need to find out how to register a formal complaint about att. I ordered an iphone 12 prion 10/26. It said to expect shipping 11/16-11/23. On 11/25

Questions

Blackberry 9900 to Apple 12 Mini?

How do you transfer info, including mobile number, from a Blackberry 9900 to an Apple 12 Mini? I cannot generate a QR Code on the Blackberry 9900.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Rufus666 

4 hours ago

Questions

Blacklist

Why does my new iPhone 11 max pro keeps going out of service after att keeps keeps reactivating it

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

iPad - may I use for video chats? If so how do I receive incoming calls?

i have a telephone number for my iPad however if I call that number I always receive the message I am not available. is there a setting that I shou

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 hours ago

Questions

Two connected cars

I have a 2017 chevy Silverado with att wireless and I just bought a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek premium yesterday. It also uses att for wifi. I have the unl

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 hours ago

Questions

Phone came damaged

I just received the iPhone 12 Plus and it was delivered with a cracked screen. This has never happened to me and I would like this issue to be resolve

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

8 hours ago

Questions

New iPhone 12 Pro Received with Small Crack in Screen

My new phone was delivered by Fedex yesterday. The box was fine and the iPhone box inside the fedex box was fine. I opened the phone to activate and

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts