Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

B
iPhone hotspot data problem

Hi, I have the plan with unlimited data, which is 65 dollars a month. However, there is no data on any other devices after connecting with my hotspot

Questions

UPAG shipping?

I just received a shipping confirmation from ATT and was told that UPAG will deliver my phone. What service is this? I’ve tried to track the tracking

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

platinum11 

2 hours ago

Questions

Imei stuck on processing since 3 months

Hello i tried to unlock my device in the AT&T website but i didn’t receive e-mail confirmation. A week ago, i tried again and i get this message: Look

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

shedeed 

6 hours ago

Questions

Enter the password to unlock your Iphone backup

I am trying to export text messages for a court case. I found an app that will do this SMS export, but I have to "Enter the password to unlock your Ip

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandyharris 

2 years ago

Questions

Switching costs

Hi,   Im wondering if AT&T covers switching costs?    I still have not paid off my current phone but to pay it off and own it

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

9 hours ago

Questions

iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode

Hi, my iPhone stuck in headphone mode and I could not get it out. I tried to restart iPhone, update iOS… but all that did not work. Someone told me to

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

9 hours ago

Questions

Unlock Iphone 6 2016

is there any chance that you can help me , I am from Russia, I bought a phone but there is a problem with it it is blocked, its IMEI (Edited as per co

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

10 hours ago

Questions

Unlocking a Iphone previously owned

I am tying to unlock my iPhone 6 I bought it from Gazelle. I requested it to be unlocked and rec'd approval, went through the process , backed up, era

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

10 hours ago

Questions

Cannot send pics

I cannot send pics to android phones. I have tried all the fixes. I have a I phone 11 pro max.

Questions

Order "in progress" for 6 days - I am cancelling my service and going to another provider after 16 years with AT&T and 5 lines!!!!

I ordered an iPad pro on 9/11/2020. I ordered a larger size than what I needed because it said it would deliver between 9/15 and 9/17.  My order

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts