Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

I have asurion verizon phone insurance, can i give the replacement phone to someone else?

My daughters phone was stolen and she does not have a contract phone carrier. she uses metro, and i have verizon. i am wondering if i file a claim to

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

1 minute ago

Call protect

Both my husband and I use Call Protect. We got new iPhones. On my new phone I can log into the Call Protect app without a problem. On my husband’s pho

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

39 minutes ago

Closed

Unlocking device does not work

I am trying to unlock my iphone that was previously with at&t but is no longer on a plan anymore. It meets all the eligiblity requirements but when i

posted 

Yesterday at 8:18 PM

• 

Last response by 

43 minutes ago

Closed

unlock is taking too long

I requested an unlock of my old phone to use it with a sim in another country. The IMEI is 353262073466137 and my Request number is CUL164778626744.

posted 

Yesterday at 4:39 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:31 PM

Unlock and unpaid-off Iphone

Hello,I bought an AT&T Iphone 11 pro max without nothing that it was not paid-off.I would like to use it with my French simcard and I will take an AT&

posted 

Today at 2:34 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:49 PM

AT&T shows 1-3 bars of 5Ge, yet no connection

Every once in a while in NOVA, the cell signal has an issue where i get 1-3 bars, which is fine, except there is no internet connection or data connec

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:04 AM

CANNOT SEND GROUP TEXTS CONTAINING ANDROID USERS!

Hello!  I made a trip abroad using Google Fi a few months ago using an iphone xs max. I got back and popped my ATT sim back in. Since then I have been

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:41 PM

does the cracked screen repair include LCD issues?

my phone fell and the screen cracked, but there are black lines and a black "hole" in the middle of the phone. Is this type of repair included in the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Unlock process erased my eSIM, how do I get it restored?

I recently moved to Singapore and I had to unlock my iPhone 11 Pro to be able to use a local number. I had converted my US number to an eSIM while I w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Qualify for at&t cellphone

How can i see if i qualify for a at&t cellphone

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:42 PM