Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

L
Delays on pre-ordered iphone 12 pro

Anyone else having issues with receiving their pre-ordered iphone 12 pro? I ordered mine on October 21 and it said estimated shipping was November 18-

Questions

Blackberry 9900 to Apple 12 Mini?

How do you transfer info, including mobile number, from a Blackberry 9900 to an Apple 12 Mini? I cannot generate a QR Code on the Blackberry 9900.

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unable to send texts (non-iMessage) from iPhone XR to Android devices

Unable to send texts or pictures (says Not Delivered) from my unlocked iPhone XR to any Android devices. I tried rebooting my phone as well as turnin

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

PB21 

4 hours ago

Questions

Returned iPhone 12 pro max to Apple after upgrade

I was eligible for an upgrade and I used it on a 12 pro max I did it all online through Apple it was activated with AT&T but after a couple days I

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

4 hours ago

Questions

I PHONE 6 came with AT&T connection.

I got an I phone 6 with at&t connection but I switched carrier and the phone is now not being used. Can any other at&t sim card is usable in y

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

5 hours ago

Questions

iPhone order

I need to find out how to register a formal complaint about att. I ordered an iphone 12 prion 10/26. It said to expect shipping 11/16-11/23. On 11/25

Questions

Blacklist

Why does my new iPhone 11 max pro keeps going out of service after att keeps keeps reactivating it

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

iPad - may I use for video chats? If so how do I receive incoming calls?

i have a telephone number for my iPad however if I call that number I always receive the message I am not available. is there a setting that I shou

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

10 hours ago

Questions

Two connected cars

I have a 2017 chevy Silverado with att wireless and I just bought a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek premium yesterday. It also uses att for wifi. I have the unl

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

10 hours ago

Questions

Phone came damaged

I just received the iPhone 12 Plus and it was delivered with a cracked screen. This has never happened to me and I would like this issue to be resolve

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts