Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cannot receive texts outside of AT&T providers

Same iPhone and ATT service for years. All of the sudden I cannot receive texts that aren’t from another ATT user. iPhone messages of course work, but

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unlock iPhone XR

Trying to unlock iPhone XR from last 1 month, tried online 2 times. Called multiple times- no resolution. I was AT&T customer for solid 15 years

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

4 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 12 call quality issues

Since receiving my iPhone 12, the quality of my calls has been drastically reduced, especially in a building or on my car. The calls break up or the

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

5 hours ago

Questions

Trade in issue

I have tried multiple times to trade my phone in and it keeps saying it’s blacklisted but when I go to customer service to see either why or to get it

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Sydneycortes 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade in nightmare

I got my new pre ordered iPhone on October 23. I saw inside the box was a random shipping label and a piece of tape.  I called and asked what th

Questions

Can't Add ATT.net Email to iOS Mail

I have followed all of the instructions I can find on how to add my ATT.net email account to my iPhone and nothing works. I'm guessing there must be s

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jeg1231 

6 hours ago

Questions

Unlock Device

I tried to unlock my device from the unlock page from 10-29-2020 17:26:19 PM. and I have not received the confirmation email to continue with the proc

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

View text messages from laptop

Can I send and receive texts from my laptop?  The laptop is a Windows 10 Thinkpad. How do I do it?  Is it an app or purchase?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

plemal 

6 hours ago

Questions

Unlock "request number" missing

I went through all the Unlock Portal then Never received a confirmation email containing “Request Number”.So it won’t let me finish the process. How

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

6 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts