Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

M
Removing AT&T from iPad Cellular selection that has already been unlocked years ago

How do i remove the remnants of the AT&T cellular option on my iPad 9.7 pro? I am no longer with AT&T, and do not have a SIM card in the external card

Questions

Unable to make a phone call

I have no bars on my phone and unable to make phone calls.  I had a reset, powered on and off, removed sim card and wiped it off. No phone service.

Questions

Current status in progress

It almost 24hrs since i try my device to unlock but it is still in progress can you please cancel my request

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Deactivate Message Blocking

Whenever certain individuals try to call or text me it never goes through and they receive a message saying my phone has message blocking activated. H

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Can't send photo in MMS text message from iphone to android

I am unable to send a photo from my iphone to an android device ("green" not "blue" text). The "add photo" icon is messaging is not responsive.  Other

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unlocking phone

Trying to unlock an iPhone that was paid off. I keep getting an error message saying the phone isn’t paid off? Why is that? I’m trying to sell it. Alw

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

chat at att lying?

Been back and forth from Apple to att to get easy to fix issue of phone always going to Voice mail fixed.how can I get this fixed must be network issu

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Cannot make call to one number

Both me and my partner are on AT&T. We are both on iPhones. He cannot call me, but I can call him. Neither of the numbers are blocked.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

I’m confused

Hi my at&t phone is crushed but still works with Siri and stuff. My husband has an extra Verizon phone. Would I be able to put my at&t sim into that V

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Group Messages Not Coming IN

I have had ongoing issues with receiving group messages. I will get woken up at 5am with 40+ messages all arriving at once, though they were sent thro

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts