Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Cell phone dropped calls

I got a new iphone 11 back in January and it has not been working right since I got it. Been to the store twice and with online chat. The calls drop o

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

My network has been block

I bought and iPhone 11 not knowing that it was reported as lost or stolen and I tried to put my SIM card into that phone and now my old phone is block

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

41 minutes ago

Porting Number from Verizon

I received a new phone last Wednesday and have been waiting for my phone number to be ported from Verizon. Every time I check the att.com/port site, i

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Att

I called to ask for a new phone and they asked to call another number. I ask for a discount and they say they can do anything. I am an existing att ho

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Data will not work! No 4g or 4g lte showing only works on wifi

I have no data whatsoever! I have checked and performed all troubleshooting even did network resetting and nothing! I can only text non at&t customers

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Disabled iPad mini

Disabled iPad mini displays a message that says"iPad is disabled please connect to iTunes"! How do I do that?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Cannot activate new iPhone 11.

I purchased an additional line to my existing wireless plan. I am unable to activate the new line/phone. I tried using the att.com/activations webpage

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Switch to individual account from family plan

Hello I am trying to get my own line by separating from a family plan while keeping the phone number. The family still needs the line I am using. How

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Issue with Group Messaging

Hi there,Since I got a new iPhone (it seems), an iPhone 11, I cannot receive certain group messages in my family. I have my group messaging on in my M

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Green Line

Hi, I had a vertical green line appear on the left side of my screen on an iphone X, and now I'm having difficulties with the touch screen. Anyone hea

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…