Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

I can't unlock my phone :(

Because of certain AT&T guidelines, we aren't able to unlock this device.AT&T guidelines won't allow us to unlock this device.What wrong with my phone

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 minutes ago

Submit a request for AT&T carrier visibility

How do I submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular provider on my iPad Pro 3rd Gen 11' Right now the only opti

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

31 minutes ago

Constant switch between LTE & 4G

At least once a week for several months now, my LTE service will disappear for no reason and the 4G icon will pop up, rendering my phone completely us

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Visual Voicemail not showing received messages on iphone 8

I just received my iphone 8 with the ios 11. My visual voicemail does not show received messages. My local AT&T store sent me to the Apple store and a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Help Needed - Unlocking iPhone

I’m trying to unlock my iPhone 7 and I’m getting a message saying the IMEI number doesn’t match an AT&T device. I purchased this device from AT&T and

posted 

7 hours ago

IMEI wont work to Unlocking old iPhone thats all paid for

I Have a phone that is all paid for but when i try to request an unlock i get this message " Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an A

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

email box duplicated in Outlook app and IOS email app

I have a new iPhone Xs. After I set up my Outlook Exchange email account, I discovered that the mail appears in both the Outlook app and the IOS mail

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Credit Check

I’d like to purchase a phone from your company but i’d like to check if im eligible for the credit check?

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

need to unlock a phone that's being marked as FRAUD

Hello. I have an old iPhone that hasn't been used in years, is paid for but has no service. I wanted to give it to a missionary friend who took it to

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iphone Xsmax ... blacklisted!

well i want to Clean it..

posted 

20 hours ago

•