Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

B
Unable to receive inbound texts from other carriers

Moving from AT&T to Verizon in 3 weeks.  The port request went through and will be completed once the new phone is turned on.  Since the port request,

Questions

new iphone 11 help needed - can't make calles

all info from 7 has been transferred but I can't make any calls - what did I do wrong?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Can't Reset Used iPhone

I bought an iphone XR on Craigslist, but when I turned it on it asked for a passcode. I don't have a way to get back in touch with the seller and when

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Desbloqueo de mi Iphone

Buenas tardes compre un teléfono a una tercera persona la primera vez que metí mi chip si funciono pero a la segunda vez ya no pude, cuando intento de

Questions

Home button and Touch ID

Seems my home button will not work and when this happened the Touch ID says it failed before I try to add my fingerprint. The home button never seemed

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

“Number you dialed is blocked from plan”

Hello, My fathers phone is acting strange. Every time we try to call someone it repeats the message “the number you dialed is blocked from your plan.”

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

iPhone I purchased from AT&T store blocked from connecting to any network

Hi,   I have been an AT&T customer for over 14 years. I was on am AT&T family plan with 5 others and decided to switch my number over to T-Mobile whil

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Pending unlock status

“It looks like you haven't confirmed so we hit pause on your unlock request. Use the link in the email we sent you and we'll get back to business.“   

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Buying phone

I ordered 2 phones yesterday and today I got a email saying they cancelled it they couldn’t verify it or something why is that

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Anyone Get Spam Text Messages from Emails with Links???

Hello! :) So I have been getting these VERY strange emails, (the emails are even ludicrous within themselves), and they have links attached to them. I

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts