Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

M
Cheating

I got cheated by yours staff they offered credit to switch my 4 line’s from sprint they give credit for my 2 phones and they said the 2 phones do not

Questions

Unlock IPhone 6 from AT&T Carrier

Hi, I am trying to unlock my iPhone 6 from my AT&T carrier from years back recently I decided to sell the phone but can’t seem to unlock it I followed

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

43 minutes ago

Questions

phone is stuck in dfu mode

im currently trying to downgrade back to ios 13 from ios 14 and my phone went into dfu mose in the process and i cant do anything on it it has a scree

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Not receiving calls on my number.

Hi everyone. I recently got an 11 Pro Max from AT&T and I had ported my number from Xfinity Mobile to AT&T. My new phone has data, and I can call peop

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Data is not working

My data won’t work but I can text and call and I’ve done the resetting networks and restarting phone and turning it off and back on and still nothing.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Cracked Back Glass

My iphone XR has the back glass cracked. i have insurance, and have had it for over a year and a half. will the insurance cover this? will i be able t

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Random text

I just got a message from a 1410 100-006 it says from visa check, MSG:Net.spend account temporarily-blocked what does this mean and is it real or a sc

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

What is the origin of the 1 (410) 100-xxx seen as a sender of text messages?

I've always gotten automated messages I set-up from my financial institution from the 1 (410) 100-xxx numbers, and also messages like one you would ge

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

SIM Card doesn't work

I got an IPHONE 8  from my son.    He used T Mobile.   I  use AT&T.  When I   took the SIM  card out of  my IPHONE 6 and put it in the unlocked  IPHON

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

New iPhone purchased from Apple shows "No Service"

I purchased a new iPhone directly from Apple. The purchase process included my phone number and AT&T as the provider. When the phone arrived I went th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts