Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

New iPhone XS Won’t Connect To Cellular Data

I received my daughters new iPhone XS in the mail today and set it up with her iPod’s iCloud back up as this is her first phone. I’m having trouble co

Questions

iPhone xr

My device is blocked from the network. How do I unblock this device. I just recently bought it. The original owner and I sat over the phone with sprin

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Help with iPhone

I get only incoming text messages. I can't text out, I can't call out or receive incoming and No internet. Yes the bill is paid in full.

Questions

Group Messages Not Coming IN

I have had ongoing issues with receiving group messages. I will get woken up at 5am with 40+ messages all arriving at once, though they were sent thro

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Can not receive calls from Verizon

Why am I not able to receive calls from my mother who is a Verizon customer? It just tells her that I have call restrictions

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

RE: iPhone 8 Issues

Hello Jacob, I did update the software for my phone but these issues have been happening beforehand, they started two months ago and no I’m not aware

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Cancelled order but no refund

I put in an order over the phone for an IPhone XR  because I want to switch to AT&T I got an email on July 26th saying the ordered was cancelled becau

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Removing AT&T from iPad Cellular selection that has already been unlocked years ago

How do i remove the remnants of the AT&T cellular option on my iPad 9.7 pro? I am no longer with AT&T, and do not have a SIM card in the external card

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Unable to make a phone call

I have no bars on my phone and unable to make phone calls.  I had a reset, powered on and off, removed sim card and wiped it off. No phone service.

Questions

Current status in progress

It almost 24hrs since i try my device to unlock but it is still in progress can you please cancel my request

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts