Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Unlock device

I have four lines. I paid off one of the phones and tried to unlock it. However, it didn't allowed me to do so because it says I need to pay off my in

Question about the iPhone 8/X Qi Wireless Charging compatibility.

Hey everyone,I have a few questions about the Qi Charging capabilities of the new iPhones. I'm going to try to get an iPhone X so i'm curious if perha

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

unlock status.current status in progress

Hello SirRequest number NUL823290197622I entered my unlock request three days ago but it has not been unlocked yet, the current status is speaking in

Unlocking portal has been down the whole day (It says "Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later.")

I've tried several times today to access the unlocking portal but it keeps saying "Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Microcell AT&T app

The app requires a username and password to be used to manage my Microcellbut when I downloaded the app from the App Store it does nit give me the opp

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Everyone who calls me who I don't answer the phone for hears "Your call cannot be completed as dialed"

I am using an iPhone 11 Pro. Everyone who calls me, and then I don't end up answering, will hear the following prompt "your call cannot be completed a

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Can't update password for email on iPhoneX

We reset the password in our Att.net mail account to acces the account from a PC, but now we can't update the password on our phone. It takes us to a

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Accepted Solution

att iphone 6 unlock instructions

I transferred my old iphone 6 from att to another person. I no longer have the phone, but I have SN and IMEI numbers. I am no longer an att customer,

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

No sim

Very frequently i am getting a message that there is no sim. I have to restart the phone to fix the issue. Is it something with sim?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Att customer with Iphone6 wants to use SIM card in a unlocked Iphone 10 or 11

Looking to purchase an Iphone 10 or 11 in order to pay in full instead of through Monthly payments. Can existing ATT Iphone 6 Sim function properly i

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago