Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

D
I need a SIM card that uses band 12, 13, or 17

I wanted to get a Cell Phone Signal Booster for my RV, so I was shopping for them on Amazon. I got one that uses signal bands 12,13, or 17.  How

Questions

Trade in phone was sent back using wrong label

I mistakenly used the return label that was in the box my new phone came in to return my trade in. It has literally been over a month that I have been

Questions

Att email requires new personal password loop

Hi. I’m trying to log into my att email via the iphone mail app on my phone. I can only log in to my mail on a web browser, which is annoying and clut

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

CS17 

14 minutes ago

Questions

SIM card and cellular data usage

Can I put a SIM card I have service on a Samsung 10s into an iPad Pro and use he cellular service in the iPad?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

17 minutes ago

Questions

Order

Hello my name is monica nave I ordered the iPhone 12 and service and my email still shows it’s processing they took my money out of my account how lon

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

an hour ago

Questions

How do I get in touch with someone to complain?

I tried to buy a new phone back in late October because of the $800 trade in credit AT&T was offering. It wasn't until I had already gone through

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

$700 trade in promotion

Hello, I have an iPhone xs currently and I have 8 payments left which is roughly $344. I was trying to switch to the iPhone 12 pro with the $700 trade

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Can't set up cellular on apple watch

I recently bought an apple watch series 5 (GPS + Cellular). I got a new line for my watch added to my account and should be able to set up cellular, b

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Donnybill1 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

iPhone unlock

I request to have my iPhone 6s unlock with AT&T but after I send the IMEI and email address I notice that I put down the wrong email address. How

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Dave212121 

4 hours ago

Questions

Brand new Apple Watch SE WILL NOT CONNECT to Cellular Network

I got a new Apple Watch SE Gps + Cellular last week and ever since setting it up has been a nightmare. I've spent hours and days on the phone with cus

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts