Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

S
Unlock Iphone

I bought the new 2020 edition iPhone se. every time I try to go to unlock it is says that the IMEI is invalid and is not an ATT phone which I paid off

Questions

Adding on a “Bring My Own Device” to my account

I would like to know how to add my own Apple  1st Generation (Model number A1396) to my account. I would need AT&T to send me a SIM card and add the d

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Apple watch

My Apple watch series 4 data is not working properly. I am supposed to be able to make calls without being near my phone and I cannot get further than

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching from SIM to eSIM

Hi. I'll soon be traveling out of the country and would like to use a physical SIM at my international destination. How do I switch from my present SI

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 7 Flagged as Fraud

Hi I have been using an iPhone 7 for almost two years. Now I am trying to unlock it on AT&T website and I received an email back from ATT that my devi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Device Unlock

Device Unlock page ,have-d some problem i can't send request. some body help unlock my phone or send request

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Cannot make call to one number

Both me and my partner are on AT&T. We are both on iPhones. He cannot call me, but I can call him. Neither of the numbers are blocked.

Questions

Cannot make a call to my family who has AT&T as a provider.

I am unable to make calls to two of my family members who have AT&T and I have Verizon.  The disconnect once it rings. It's very important we stay con

Questions

iPhone not making calls over wifi

My family has iPhones. Our home location has horrible cell reception, but all our phones have calling over wifi.    However, my phone almost never rin

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Leaving comments for ATT representative

I would like to compliment ATT Represenative Edward L of Jamestown Store 707 Fairmount Shopping Center, Jamestown NY 14701  Store No YJ23! He set me u

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts