Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Unlocked phone was locked

Hello. I bought a new sealed factory unlocked phone.My mistake that I activated it using AT&T sim card.It became locked! I can't use it with my countr

Questions

Unlock phone with an message "14-day return policy"

When I tried to unlock my phone, I got "Looks like we can't unlock your device. You canceled service for this device within the 14-day return policy p

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Mis leading representative

I have a Mobil account with two lines I was mis led by representatives over the phone in regards to upgrading my phones.  On the my ATT app it allows

Questions

Calls and FaceTimes not working

My iPhone 7 Plus is not working with FaceTimes or calls. Whenever my friends try to pick up the calls, it just says failed, and whenever I try to make

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Can't Add ATT.net Email to iOS Mail

I have followed all of the instructions I can find on how to add my ATT.net email account to my iPhone and nothing works. I'm guessing there must be s

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

unlocking phone

Already attempted to unlock iphone 6s online, however i didn't receive any email or text verification and therefore didn't receive a request number to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Desbloqueo de mi Iphone

Buenas tardes compre un teléfono a una tercera persona la primera vez que metí mi chip si funciono pero a la segunda vez ya no pude, cuando intento de

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

My Airtel prepaid SIM not working in USA

Hello,   My Airtel Prepaid SIM connects with AT&T and worked in USA close to 18 months, since 10 days all of a sudden getting no service and stopped g

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

New iPhone only accepts calls from other att phones

I just changed from an Android with Verizon to an iPhone with att... I can only get calls from other att phones... all other calls go straight to voic

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Trade in device not received

I switched to AT&T and traded in my iPhone XR for the $700 credit. I shipped my phone with the shipping label I was given. The UPS tracking is saying

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts