Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

G
Cannot access network with new iphone

I got a new iphone connected to at&t and upon activating it with my phone number and account information, the phone still does not connect to LTE.

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

beau_21 

19 minutes ago

Questions

Order taking too long

I order a new iPhone 12 was told will get it by October 30. It’s should now November 24th. I’ll be out of the country on November 1 for 3 months. What

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

2 hours ago

Questions

STOLEN PHONE

YOu guys shipped my phone and did not require a signature. My phone was stolen off my porch in less than an hour after it was “delivered” by FedEx. I’

Questions

iphone 12 5G or 5GE displayed?

Got new iphone 12 pro today, got it all setup and it displays 5ge. My question is it on the TRUE 5G network or the "5ge" network?  What does you

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Return phone case bought on att.com

I bought a speck phone case for the new iphone 12 and don't like it - do I have to return it via the online store? If so, how? Do I need to print a la

Questions

AT&T Forums: Apple iPhone 12 Pro - Order now!

Get more done on iPhone. With 5G speed. iPhone 12 Pro. 5G to download huge files on the go and FaceTime in HD.¹ A large 6.1-inch Super Retina XD

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Wmfolkers 

3 hours ago

Questions

Is the trade-in new iPhone 12 a locked phone?

I'm curious is the phone a locked phone or it's an unlocked phone like we buy in apple store. If we travel to other countries and want to use local si

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

4 hours ago

Questions

unlocking the phone

Instructions posted tell us how to obtain the IMEI number. Where do we find the service request number?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

5 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 12 Pro activation frozen on “confirm your phone number”

Picked up my iPhone 12 Pro today and I have been attempting to setup the new phone with my iPhone X. However I continually get stuck at the screen ask

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts