Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Order for unlock stuck in process, need cancel and resubmit.

Hello, My order for unlock stuck "in process", need cancel and resubmit. Support can you help me?

Questions

Current device

When I first got my Iphone xr last year it was paid in full so im confused as to why when I go to try and upgrade my iphonexr its saying to pay my cur

Questions

IMEI Unlock

IMEI:353234100118254   Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check your request status for more info. Please cancel th

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dangliang 

5 hours ago

Questions

Where i can chat with support team

I had a iphone 7 which was locked network. I requested to unlock but still get a response. Please guide me how to work with it. My email: [email scru

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

7 hours ago

Questions

12 to 48 hour delay in delivery of voicemails

I notice that there are individuals and facilities that call me, but these only appear as “recent calls” with no voicemails apparent. I initially assu

Questions

Cannot receive calls from Verizon

My wife cannot receive any incoming calls originating from Verizon. No ringing, no showed missed calls. She has an iPhone 8.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

Stolen phone

As I was mailing my phone to AT&T, it was stolen out of the UPS drop box. I want to report the IMEI as stolen so that it will be blacklisted. Some

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

nottodaysatan 

9 hours ago

Questions

Can I void my online trade in and perform a trade in in store with a different trade in phone?

I want to change the phone I would like to trade in, can I cancel the trade in and perform a new trade in with a new phone for the same order

Questions

Canceled order refund

I ordered an iPhone 11 on October 18, and shortly after received an email stating that my order had been canceled. I ended up getting this phone from

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

11 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is military deployment/international move unlock just international?

I am being deployed for a year next month. I just got the iPhone 12 on 30 month installments. I submitted the unlock request via email on Friday and r

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts