Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Unlock Portal says iPhone is not an AT&T device. However, it was purchased from AT&T and cannot be unlocked.

I have a an iPhone XR that cannot be unlocked because the database says "Not an AT&T device". However, it IS an AT&T device. Need help please!

Questions

At&T iPhone trade in program

At&T customer support is notoriously poor, and I’ve yet to be proven otherwise. None of their outsourced customer support team is up to date on ne

Questions

Unlock a device problem

I need to find a way to cancel a request for unlocking a device. The thing is that I've submitted a request but I didn't confirm it within 24 hours. N

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

achird 

14 minutes ago

Questions

Trade in question

I just signed up for a new plan that also includes next up aspect and I am getting the iPhone 12 essentially for free and I own it right away. I reall

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

22 minutes ago

Questions

Device unlock

Can you tell me how quickly ATT will cancel the request if you do not confirm the unlocking?

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Trade-in question

How long is it taking to receive the box that one is supposed to use to return their trade in to AT&T? I got an email stating that it would come w

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

cant set up voicemail

every time i try to set up a password for my voicemail it tells me “voicemail error. try again later.” when i enabled my data it still won’t let me se

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

iPhone12Hold 

3 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 12 Pro

I placed my pre order on 10/16 and some know still don’t have my phone. My order updates from “processing” and has been “preparing to ship” for two da

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Delayed voicemails

Lately, I have been getting voicemails hours or days after they were first left for me. Why is this? I should be getting voicemails within minutes aft

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts