Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

T
Att email requires new personal password loop

Hi. I’m trying to log into my att email via the iphone mail app on my phone. I can only log in to my mail on a web browser, which is annoying and clut

Questions

I can’t call or text one phone number

As of yesterday I have not been able to call or text my daughter. We are both on the same plan and both have iPhones. She is able to call and text me,

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Avlman30 

2 hours ago

Questions

iPhone unlock

I request to have my iPhone 6s unlock with AT&T but after I send the IMEI and email address I notice that I put down the wrong email address. How

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Dave212121 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Order status still in progress

I ordered three lines all three were iPhones on 9/17/2018. The shipping dates are 9/19/2018-9/21/2018 it is now 9/20/2018 and my order still hasn’t sh

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mercedesknox18 

6 hours ago

Questions

Ringtones from Verizon on an AT&T Phone?

This is going to sound like an odd question, but here goes. I am currently a customer of AT&T. The Verizon store has a ringtone that I cannot fin

Questions

Buy One Get One Free Scam- BEWARE!!!!!!

The following is a timeline of the presenting problem: 11/30/2019- I went to the ATT store at the Annapolis Mall in Annapolis, Maryland. Both my p

Questions

wifi calling

I have an iPhone 10. It has the enable wifi calling option in settings. When I click 'enable' is says that it must be et up by the person that control

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 hours ago

Questions

iphone Unlock Issue

I'm trying to unlock an old iPhone 6 but AT&T's unlock portal says that it does not recognize the IMEI. The phone meets all the eligibility criter

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

7 hours ago

Questions

Increasing signal strength

I renctly moved and have Verizon for my internet / wi-fi service, and since the move I can't seem to get a good signal on my cell phone. Now with COV

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

9 hours ago

Questions

Can’t call one contact, goes to voicemail without ringing. Can make calls to all other numbers.

My boyfriend and I entered a plan together with AT&T. We both upgraded our phones to the iPhone 11 and kept our old numbers. I was always able to

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts