Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

D
Return phone case bought on att.com

I bought a speck phone case for the new iphone 12 and don't like it - do I have to return it via the online store? If so, how? Do I need to print a la

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

40 minutes ago

Questions

Cannot receive calls from Verizon

My wife cannot receive any incoming calls originating from Verizon. No ringing, no showed missed calls. She has an iPhone 8.

Questions

unlock phone

I put in a request to have my phone unlocked. Request (Edited as per community guidelines). I just got an email saying that it can't be unlocked becau

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

4 hours ago

Questions

I have not been able to receive a voicemail in the past two years.

Two years ago, I switched from a Samsung Patech to an iPhone 6. Last year, I switched from the iPhone 6 to the iPhone 7S. I had multiple people tell m

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

800 Upgrade Offer

I’m wanting to take advantage of the upgrade promo out and have that $800 credit, but in the terms and conditions where it says eligible smartphones I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Voicemail not showing up on Iphone SE 2020

My voicemails are not showing up under notifications or under the voicemail tab on my Iphone SE 2020. Rebooting the phone solved this when it happene

Questions

Question about my Iphone 12 pro

I had a friend order me a phone because there was none in stock. She paid sales tax. I am sending my old phone in which is an Iphone 11 how am i suppo

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

3 hours ago

Questions

UNLOCK IPHONE

HI I AM TRYING TO UNLOCK AN IPHONE BUT THE ISSUE THAT I AM HAVING IS THAT IT IS NOT LETTING ME PROCESS THE UNLOCK BECAUSE IT SAYS THAT THEY ARE ALREAD

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Phone unlock request

I put in a request to unlock my iPhone but I put the wrong email when I made the request what do I do it won’t let me do another request please I need

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts