Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Fraud

To whomever it may concern, I have a huge and unfortunate dilemma with the company of AT&T. A few months ago I decided to leave my old phone company

posted 

Yesterday at 9:49 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Ordering status on a device purchased

I was curious on my order I placed on January 26 2020

posted 

Yesterday at 8:51 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:02 PM

Device unlock - 17 days, no progress

Submitted a device unlock for an eligible phone on January 10th this year. Two days later the status changed to "We're doing a bit more research on y

posted 

Yesterday at 7:36 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:19 PM

I have asurion verizon phone insurance, can i give the replacement phone to someone else?

My daughters phone was stolen and she does not have a contract phone carrier. she uses metro, and i have verizon. i am wondering if i file a claim to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:22 PM

Help with iPhone 8 unlock issue

Hello, we just did an upgrade of our iPhone's and I kept and paid off my iPhone 8 that I bought from AT&T. I went to the unlock portal to unlock this

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:05 AM

Need help bypassing the activation on my iphone that i bought from a 3rd party website.

It keeps asking me for a SSN Number and a Zip Code can i plz have some help with unlocking this device so i can use it.

posted 

Yesterday at 12:17 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:50 AM

Unlock request

I put an unlock request in over two days ago and your team has provided me 0 support. please provide me w a direct managers email.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Data is on but will not connect to internet

My husband has a prepaid account with y’all and his data is on but will not pull up anything like Facebook, internet, Siri.

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Add iPad Pro back to cellular after formatting

I have the new iPad Pro. I had to reformat it and start fresh. I can’t add it back to cellular data. I get message I can’t add more devices to my acco

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

AT&T shows 1-3 bars of 5Ge, yet no connection

Every once in a while in NOVA, the cell signal has an issue where i get 1-3 bars, which is fine, except there is no internet connection or data connec

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago