Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

T
iPhone I purchased from AT&T store blocked from connecting to any network

Hi,   I have been an AT&T customer for over 14 years. I was on am AT&T family plan with 5 others and decided to switch my number over to T-Mobile whil

Questions

Pending unlock status

“It looks like you haven't confirmed so we hit pause on your unlock request. Use the link in the email we sent you and we'll get back to business.“   

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Buying phone

I ordered 2 phones yesterday and today I got a email saying they cancelled it they couldn’t verify it or something why is that

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unable to receive inbound texts from other carriers

Moving from AT&T to Verizon in 3 weeks.  The port request went through and will be completed once the new phone is turned on.  Since the port request,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Anyone Get Spam Text Messages from Emails with Links???

Hello! :) So I have been getting these VERY strange emails, (the emails are even ludicrous within themselves), and they have links attached to them. I

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Home button and Touch ID

Seems my home button will not work and when this happened the Touch ID says it failed before I try to add my fingerprint. The home button never seemed

Questions

Enhanced security code for iPhone replacement

My husband lost his iPhone and we are trying to replace it.  Apple’s system is requiring an ATT enhanced security code to complete the order.  ATT is

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

“Number you dialed is blocked from plan”

Hello, My fathers phone is acting strange. Every time we try to call someone it repeats the message “the number you dialed is blocked from your plan.”

Questions

New iPhone only accepts calls from other att phones

I just changed from an Android with Verizon to an iPhone with att... I can only get calls from other att phones... all other calls go straight to voic

Questions

unlocking phone

Already attempted to unlock iphone 6s online, however i didn't receive any email or text verification and therefore didn't receive a request number to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts