Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Can't unlock my iPhone 7+

Dear,i did an unlock request on : i got request number NUL222780847109 / Confirmation email received on Feb,13.The phone is still locked and ask to p

posted 

Today at 5:13 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

AT&T MobileSecurity & Call Protect

On Feb 11th I upgraded to the Plus version of AT&T MobileSecurity and it worked fine that day. My credit card was also charged for the upgrade on Feb

posted 

1 hour ago

No service in Mexico, New iPhone 11 Max AT&T

Though I have Unlimited call & text with data free feature in Mexico and enabled cellular data roaming on the device, it still shows "No Service".And

posted 

Yesterday at 2:05 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:18 PM

Sim Lock iPhone XS Max

Hi guys,Last year i bought an iPhone XS Max "UNLOCKED" from eBay, have been using the phone since 1 year in Pakistan without any issues, 2 days ago i

posted 

Today at 11:08 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:54 PM

selling refurbished phone as new

My son needed a new phone and we purchased a new iphone 8. The next day he noticed that the phone was not working properly and he took it back to the

posted 

Today at 1:45 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:51 PM

Email to At&t for Unlocking my iPhone issue

Hello every one, I would like to email to At&t service support for unlocking my iPhone, I have some issue when trying unlock my iPhone.Please help to

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 11:41 AM

Recover texrs

Have an iPhone 11 max pro and didn’t need to recover texts and I didn’t back it up. Can I do this

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:40 AM

Pictures on iPhone XR

Why when I take a picture on my iPhone EXR without Wi-Fi does it not show until I’m with Wi-Fi

posted 

Yesterday at 10:24 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:48 PM

New phone?

Just purchased an alleged "new" iPhone. The phone looks clean and new, but I'm already getting phone calls and texts from the previous owner's contact

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Unlock issue

Hi, I'm trying to unlock my phone, when I submit the request, it shows" Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI." I 'd like to req

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago