Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

J
Sim Card not recognized

I've had my iphone 10 for over a year now and its giving me an error message that my sim card is not installed. I reboot the phone and the error goes

Questions

Apple Watch

My order hasn’t changed from in process. It has been over 5 days and now the expected delivery date is not being shown.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Number

getting harassed and munchies number has been hacked, other people’s are using my number to call other folks off my number and saying they have drug c

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Balance due with imei

I purchased a att iPhone from eBay and when I try to unlock it in the art portal , it has a balance due linked to the imei . When I call att they can’

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Compatibility of a unlocked iPhone bought in Europe with AT&T network

Hi, I am set to move in NYC soon. I have an unlocked iPhone 11 bought in Belgium (since I have been living there for a while) and operated by Ora

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Check My Credit

Check My Credit For Some Phones

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

My iPhone 7 Plus displays the Apple logo for a few time and restart again and again

I have did everything in this article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support and the problem not solved. l

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Lagging iPhone 11

I have an iPhone 11. It’s software is updated, its a 64GB with 15GB of available space. I’ve cleared browser history, I’ve hard restart a number of t

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

I cannot unlocked my device

I submitted a request to unlock my device yesterday. But I got an email said that it can not be approved since I've tried to unlock this device too ma

Questions

Single phone discount not applied

I was trying to sign up for the unlimited started plan and it said it would start at $65 because it discounted $10 for autopay and $35 for a single ph

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts