Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

M
Proof of purchase

I purchased an Apple iphone 7, rose gold last September 9, 2019. Apple is requiring the proof of purchase. Can you please submit this for account#3190

Questions

CANNOT ACCESS VOICEMAIL

I am having trouble accessing my voicemail. I have entered my password numerous times and get the message "your mailbox is locked. Please contact syst

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

Questions

iphone unlock xr conflicting aswers from at&t

I've gotten conflicting answers from at&t on the unlock process for iphone xr that I bought from a customer on Mercari, the most recent of which is NU

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

Questions

Network Error only occurs when user is on AT&T 5Ge network AND user is logged in

I have built a mobile app using React Native. This app connects with a REST API I built using the Laravel framework. This API is hosted on a VPS and s

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Not Receiving the OTP after switching to AT & T

Hi Team, I recently switched from Sprint to AT & T and all are fine. One setback i am facing is i am not getting or receiving the OTP which i used to

Questions

How to get a phone reported stolen no longer reported stolen.

I have a phone it reported stolen that had been returned. I have tried to get it cleared numerous times, and it has not worked out. I’m not sure what

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Ending my phone plan overseas

Hi there, I want to end my AT&T phone plan since I just moved out of the US. I know you have to call in to end the plan but I can't make the call beca

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Cheating

I got cheated by yours staff they offered credit to switch my 4 line’s from sprint they give credit for my 2 phones and they said the 2 phones do not

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Recover texrs

Have an iPhone 11 max pro and didn’t need to recover texts and I didn’t back it up. Can I do this

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

Questions

trouble at unluckted ATT phone

Please somebody can help me? I paid off any balance of my phone 1 month ago but still, I am waiting to unlock my phone by the ATT. I went to several A

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts