Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

F
Background file using up memory

I can’t free up enough space on my phone. What I delete gets added to a glitch file that an ATT tech found. It’s now 6GB. AT&T says they can’t acc

Questions

5Ge MUCH slower than old LTE

Ever since ATT rolled out this new 5Ge thing instead of LTE I’ve been getting exponentially slower cellular data than usual. Using the ookla speed tes

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Unlocking device

I was given the ok through email that my phone could be unlocked with at&t. When I add my SIM card into the phone it says the device needs to be u

Questions

my order

My name is Naomi and I ordered an iphone 7 32 gb and you guys canceled my order , because of info that you couldn't find. But just wanted to know when

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Issues Installing Email on my Iphone 8Plus

I have been attempting to enter my AT&T email on my Iphone. I've followed the steps but continue to get an Account Error - "Cannot Get Mail - The

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

I requested the unlocking of my iphone 10 days ago

I requested the unlocking of my iphone 10 days ago and my request has not been processed yet

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Unlock a device involved with H2O

I finished my iphone 7 contract 2 years ago, and I made the biggest mistake switching to H2O before unlocking this phone. When I tried to unlock it la

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Phone says No Service

I’m trying to call my insurance company and the call is failing. My phone says No Service

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Can't set up cellular on apple watch

I recently bought an apple watch series 5 (GPS + Cellular). I got a new line for my watch added to my account and should be able to set up cellular, b

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Bitmoji

Hello, So Friday I was able to receive Bitmoji’s from a friend that has a Samsung Galaxy s10+. We say Good Morning and Night and other stuff though ou

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts