Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

W
iPhone 12 Pro Losing cellular connectivity

After I turn off Wi-Fi to use only 5G or LTE my 12 Pro will say no service after several minutes and doesn’t come back until airplane mode is turned o

Questions

How to get my trade in processed

Hey I just signed up for the iPhone 12 with the $800 trade in credit , setup and activation was fine but I haven’t received any package or notice from

Questions

Canceled order refund

I ordered an iPhone 11 on October 18, and shortly after received an email stating that my order had been canceled. I ended up getting this phone from

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Trade in

I am wanting to trade in to get the new iPhone 12 pro. here’s my dilemma, my husband needs a new phone too (he is currently using an iPhone 8 & I

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Rjlong3671 

3 hours ago

Questions

Haven’t been receiving a lot of text messages from different numbers!

there have been numerous text messages since i switched to AT&T this past week that people have sent me that i just haven’t received. it’s  

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Bad service and customer service

I signed up at sams club in lima for 3 iphones paid taxes for new account .i never received phones. After a month of waiting for phones that customer

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Lindastoffers 

4 hours ago

Questions

AT&T mislead and stole my money

I was on the my at&t app attempting to add a line to my phone plan I wanted to add a iPhone 12 Pro it went through the process it said due today $

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Lindastoffers 

4 hours ago

Questions

personal hot spot missing and no wifi calling

personal hot spot disappear in my new iphone 12 pro, also wifi calling can not be turned on

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Can not receive calls from Verizon

Why am I not able to receive calls from my mother who is a Verizon customer? It just tells her that I have call restrictions

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

dpw85 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts