Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

H
Buy iphone 12

AT&T Store located at 447 Great Mall Dr, Space 436 in Milpitas, CA 95035 Is it open? And is the iphone 12 available in the store?

Questions

Cancelled my order for no reason, not even an email to tell me about this

Just what kind of business you guys are running? I had to search back to find an old confirmation email and then check the confirmation number a

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

EnocRC 

36 minutes ago

Questions

Iphone 12 Pre-Order Package lost in Transit - No Help from AT&T

I have pre-ordered an Iphone 12 with AT&T by selecting a trade-in promotion offer. The package was shipped through Fedex and the tracking number s

Questions

iPhone 12 pro’s are on back order

It seems to be an issue with AT&T shipping out orders correctly. They shipped out pre orders for customers that pre ordered later in the day ignor

Questions

I have new unlocked IPhone 12 pro and activated physical SIM card of AT&T .How to replace it to Esim with existing number?

I will get QR code tomorrow in mail as I ordered it over telephone.I had a bad experience in At&T store.I went there with same issue but they fail

Questions

Newbie Pre-Order Questions

I have never pre-ordered a phone, let alone pre-ordered online.  I am currently an AT&T customer and I'm eligible for an upgrade.  I will be pre-order

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Elcardona 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unlock Confirmation Expired

I submitted a request to unlock a phone but misread the email I got in return and did not click confirm when I got the email. Now the 24 hour confirma

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Pdworkin 

3 hours ago

Questions

att unlock request pending for few months

Hi, i requested an unlock request at end of July. and i find out that i need to have prepaid in att for 60 days before it can unlock. then i ported i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Return phone case bought on att.com

I bought a speck phone case for the new iphone 12 and don't like it - do I have to return it via the online store? If so, how? Do I need to print a la

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts