Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

A
Unlocking my Ipad

WHY CAN'T I UNLOCK MY IPAD? I have bought the iPad from AT&T, and I gave it to my sister, but I need to unlock it, so I don't have to pay for

Questions

Unlock phone

I’m trying to unlock my iPhone I went to the att unlock my phone site and sent request then sent me back stating that I was approved for phone unlock

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 minutes ago

Questions

Are unlocked BYOD iPhones locked by AT&T in any way (to AT&T service, to AT&T network, to USA)?

Are unlocked BYOD iPhones (such as if purchased direct-from-Apple) locked by AT&T in any way (to AT&T service, to AT&T network, to USA/no-

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Problems with the unlock device request

I´ve bought an Iphone in Miami to use it during my stay in USA. Now, I´m again in Germany and I want to use my phone with a german SIM card. First, I

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Replacement Phone

So recently my phone fell out of my car and wont turn on anymore so I need a new phone. I do have insurance and I know I can file a claim to get a rep

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

AT&T call protect no longer working

My AT&T call protect is asking me to verify by entering PIN. When requesting PIN, no SMS message is being received.  Multiple requests, no t

Questions

Unlocking att device

Request : (Edited as per community guidelines) Current status - IN-PROGRESS its been over 8 day by now,any hope ??

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

BLOCK SPAM EMAIL TEXT MESSAGES!

I've been receiving too many SPAM email text messages. How can I block it? tess

Questions

Unlock my phone

I tried to unlock my phone many times but the site gives this messages  Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

iPhone XS Max stuck on Apple Logo with black screen

Tried to do a reset (volume up, volume down, press and hold power) about 10 times with no luck. Plugged in and charged. Don’t want to lose all of my p

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts