Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

J

Accepted Solution

Will any unlocked phones work on WiFi after unlocked

I have an IPhone 7 Plus that I am upgrading the line to an iPhone 11 Pro Max. It is in brand new condition and I would rather keep it than get rid of

Questions

Unlock status always shows pending

A few days ago, I applied to unlock my mobile phone. Because I didn't click the confirmation email in time, the unlocking status has been pending. Wha

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

5 hours ago

Questions

Unable to active cellular on my apple watch

So I'm able to login to my account and all, but as soon as ATT sends me the verification code, I enter it and just get red. I've tried getting a new c

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2fast2nick 

6 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Logo Issue.

I recently purchase a iPhone 11 pro Max and the at&t logo on the top left corner keeps on moving horizontal from left to right. Can someone tell m

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

17 hours ago

Questions

Unlock device

I got the unlock confirmation email after 26 hours and it says my confirmation link was good for only 24 hours. What should i do now? I cant even re-s

Questions

Device unlock

So the phone im using right now is iphone 8 . My grand father gifted me. Recently he paid all bills of this phone and thn I requested for unlock. But

Questions

Can't Add ATT.net Email to iOS Mail

I have followed all of the instructions I can find on how to add my ATT.net email account to my iPhone and nothing works. I'm guessing there must be s

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

TroubleShoot858 

a day ago

Questions

Device IMEI doesn't match

When trying to request my phone to be unlocked I get this notice "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn't match an ATT device. Try entering is

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Unlock Simlock IPhone XR purchased in USA and now in Germany

Last Novemer, I bought my phone in Pittsburgh at an AT&T store. Now, I'm back home in Germany, but I can't manage to unlock the Simlock. &nbs

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Texting to a blocked number?

Can i text to a number i have blocked and will it be received and read at the blocked number?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts