Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Sim Card

I Ordered An iphone 8 Plus And I Have The Phone And Am Trying To Order A Sim Card But It Gets Cancelled. I Wanted To Know Why

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

iPhone not receiving calls

We have tried resetting the phone, checking the airplane mode setting, and the do not disturb setting. However iPhone is still not recieving calle.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

Cannot activate new iPhone 11.

I purchased an additional line to my existing wireless plan. I am unable to activate the new line/phone. I tried using the att.com/activations webpage

how do i unlock device if it blacklisted

Hello. I am not a customer of at&t company. Please help me. One person sold  to me apple iphone 7plus 128gb with IMEI ***XXXXXXX and serial number ***

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

How do can i unlock a iPhone blacklisted

Hi!, I am chilean and i have the same problem. i bought a iphone x in eeuu and When I use the unlock service (https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/unl

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

php issues over att network

Any php files on the website work fine across all browsers, phones etc except on AT&T service the php functions are replaced with semi random characte

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Pop activation failure

My phone was working now it’s not saying there was a pop failure please help. Beth LeBlanc (Edited as per community guidelines)

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Invalid SIM

For the last few days my phone has randomnly stopped working on the cell network and shows "Invalid SIM" on the left upper corner. If I power it off,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Change my phone number

Is there any way I can change my phone number and request a specific number? I left the country about 6 months ago sand cancelled my plan, and now I'm

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Refund money!

Hi I ordered an Xs Max and my order was CANCELLED because you could NOT identify my identity. It has been 7 business days. Where is my money ATT? I am

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…