Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

AT&T customer service hours availability

Is customer service open at the moment? I tried calling twice yesterday, both times almost 30 minutes long, waiting and waiting but was held on hold.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 minutes ago

WiFi connected but not working

I have an iPhone X. And the WiFi has working perfectly, up until today. The networks I’ve tried are showing as connected but the WiFi isn’t working. W

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

You've tried to unlock this device too many times. Wait 30 days and then submit a new request. Thanks for choosing us, AT&T

You've tried to unlock this device too many times. Wait 30 days and then submit a new request. Thanks for choosing us, AT&T我这才是第一次啊

Unlock approved, but phone still says "SIM Not Supported"

Greetings, I had my iPhone 7 unlock request approved and received the email, but the phone still says the following when I try to set it up with the n

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Trouble with pre-purchased phone

I purchased a phone for pickup and it said “we could not complete your order”, What should I do? I am on the phone for over an hour and I’m wondering

Order not delivered

Got a email stating iPad Pro order was delivered I never received the package

Unlock device

I am looking to unlock my device as a non-customer. The device is paid in full, but when I input the IMEI into the device portal a message stating pay

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Need your Help unlocking an AT&T iPhone X

Dear AT&T supportI have an AT&T iPhone X that I bought from an AT&T store in NY. I was supposed to use this phone with an AT&T sim card that my employ

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

iPhone 7 not able to connect to cellular service

Since last afternoon I am unable to connect my iPhone 7 to AT&T. First the o/s upgrade got halted. Then I managed to upgrade the o/s by connecting the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

I phone 7 voicemail box

I’ve had my I phone for years. This week incoming calls were told the voicemail box had not been set up. I’m not aware of doing anything to infect my

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…