Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

How to unlock Iphone ?

Dear support team, I currently have a problem looking forward to support. Almost a month ago, I bought an Iphone 11 Pro Max online. The seller said th

"mailbox has not been set up" message

I bought iphone X back in December 2017. Have had no issues until 3 weeks ago when suddenly all incoming calls go straight to voicemail and get the me

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Apple Watch no prompt of numbersync

Hi, I have tried several times to pair the watch with my phone on the app. The cellular step specifically it would ask me to log in to my att account

Device Unlock is failing

The unlock page keeps saying that the device is "doesn’t match an AT&T device". Yet this is an iPhone 11 RED from AT&T. I tried multiple times and fro

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Unlock Error - AT&T says IMEI number doesn't match a compatible device

I can't unlock my iPhone 6 (which is out of contract) because AT&T claim the IMEI number dosn't match a compatible device. This is the error message t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Can’t unlock an Assuriant replaced IPhone

Can't Unlock Assurant Replaced IphoneMy Iphone was replaced on an insurance claim. We have no contract obligations or installments on the phone. I wa

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Group texts not received

I cannot receive group texts involving droid users. I have reset network multiple times, restarted phone, etc. nothing is working.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Upgraded to new iPhone 11Pro no voice messages

Hello, nobody can leave me a voice message after I upgraded the phone.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

New phone ( UT healthcare worker)

I have an iPhone 8 Plus 256. Recently bought but I can not hear the speakers. Looking for an upgrade that has excellent volume sounds so I can hear p

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Hotspot

My device it setup to have mobile hotspot. I have the unlimited data plan. But it still says I need to call. I read that this is a mess up on att end

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…