Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

G
Leaving comments for ATT representative

I would like to compliment ATT Represenative Edward L of Jamestown Store 707 Fairmount Shopping Center, Jamestown NY 14701  Store No YJ23! He set me u

Questions

Phone number change

I have a new phone number and I want to transfer it to an old phone because I upgraded and transferred my own phone number to the new one. How do I ge

posted 

37 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

Questions

Apple Watch Problems

I have tried everything under the moon and stars to get my watch to connect to the cellular data. the only way my watch will connect is by Bluetooth.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Credit

Hey, my name is Tameisha I was trying to see if you all help with someone gaining credit who has no credit at all?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unblocking iPhone

My device says Telcel carrier but my network is not supported by carrier I need help unlocking sim to use my carrier please it’s my appleid and detail

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Online iphone order for Store Pickup in 2 hours

Extremely disappointed in the online process and store pickup.   I placed my order at 11:07 am this morning.  It indicated online at time of order tha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Why was my claim cancelled

I have been waiting on my replacement phone to arrive and I just found out the claim was cancelled, and I want to know why?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unlock Request

Can you please check my device unlocked. Here's the info I have: Device IMEI number: [EDITED] Request number: [EDITED]   [EDITED per Community Guidel

Questions

CANT SEND SMS MESSAGES TO ANDROID OR EMAIL

cannot not send messages to android or email with my i phone 11, ive reset and did all updates

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Sim not working

I just recently unlocked two iPhones and switched over to at&t and my SIM card isn’t working

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts