Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Unlock already processing, more than 10days

Hello, I sent my imei number to a friend to help me unlock, he kept on telling me its in process, so I did some research and got to know about the at&

posted 

17 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

12 minutes ago

AT&T hotspot problem

My AT&T FIrstnet hotspot will not connect to my amazon FireStick after one of the most rest iPhone updates. It’s an iPhone 8. It was working great pri

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:11 PM

does the cracked screen repair include LCD issues?

my phone fell and the screen cracked, but there are black lines and a black "hole" in the middle of the phone. Is this type of repair included in the

posted 

Yesterday at 9:03 PM

Data is on but will not connect to internet

My husband has a prepaid account with y’all and his data is on but will not pull up anything like Facebook, internet, Siri.

posted 

Yesterday at 5:56 PM

What should I do to unlock my device?

I sent in a request on Dec 30th, got an email, and got a code to check the status of my device, but it still says it’s in process. How long should I w

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:47 AM

Insurance problems

For some time others have had trouble hearing me on my phone (I can hear them fine). Since I had a new phone from Assurion (my last phone lost while

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:46 AM

AT&T New Account:

I need AT&T should help me set a new account so we can easily order our new phones through Internet orders! Because of old account paid off thr

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:17 AM

Switching without losing contacts

I have unlock codes and new spectrum SIM cards; but i am afraid if i just take out att sim and put in spectrum sim' i will lose my contacts, cale

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:13 AM

unlock

dear Sir/Mam Kindly Requiest To U my phone iphone xs max i buy ur service At&t kindly unlock my phone due to some family issue i come to the india so

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:05 AM

Taking a long time to get my unlock request approved

I have been waiting 6 days to get my unlock request approved or denied, about how long does it take when there is a high volume of requests?

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:02 AM