Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

R
Phone number transfer

i have an at&t plan and just bought a new iPhone, how do I transfer my phone number to my new phone

Questions

I have an iPhone Xs Max stuck in unlock process

I've been trying to submit an unlock request for an iPhone Xs Max for at least 2 weeks, and everytime i submit the request, i get the following error

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocking emails as texts

How do I block an email coming as a text to my cell phone?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Unlocking my iPhone 6

I wish to know what I can do to unlock my iphone 6. It was identified to have two carriers, AT&T and Cricket. Please, when trying to do an online unlo

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Unable to get 40404 codes

Hello! I am a new customer for at&t. When I logged into my Twitter account, it locked me out and asked me to verify my phone number. My number hasn’t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Canceling a phone line

I’m trying to see if I can cancel a plan on my line or can I just transfer it over into another line for someone else to pick up the bill

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Phone

So is there someone coming to my house to install my phone or is it they just ship it and it comes in the mail

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Promised a free iPhone 8

From my first bill I was charged for the phone. At first I could call the rep and he would credit my account for the $20 phone charge. For the last fe

Questions

Horrible horrible service, horrible customer service, no resolution to problem and AT&T won't let me out of contract.

I bought an iPhone 8 on June 9 for my daughter. She was on lock down due to COVID-19 and used the phone solely through wifi. When my daughter went bac

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

IPhone 8 unlock request

I purchased an iPhone 8 outright from an AT&T store and had service before.  I have nit used it for 2 years, and now I found out it is locked.  Is thi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts