Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Straight talk iphone 7 from walmart with at&t sim card?

I was wondering if I would be able to use my new Iphone 7s Straight Talk from Wal-Mart with a AT&T sim card in it without having to go through the who

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

Is ATT working on stopping spoofed sms text messages?

I continue to receive numerous spoofed text messages which are designed to have you click on a link to either steal information or download malware to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Hello

So My account was bought out by T-Mobile and I need to unlock my phone

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

IMEI blocked incorrectly

I bought my iPhone on 10/09/2019 at an official DOCOMO store (Japanese mobile operator) and recently it was incorrectly blocked by AT&T MOBILITY. I ch

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Added to a group chat with random strangers

I was added to a group chat with 19 random strangers yesterday and just deleted it. Today people are still texting in it and not everyone is using an

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 months ago

iPhone dropping calls immediately. WiFi calling also not working

It rings on the receivers end but not in my speaker when I’m calling. And I can receive the initial call from someone but once I answer it drops immed

Phone activation

I recently upgraded from an iphone 8 to an iphone 11, since ordered it online i didn’t think i needed to activate it since i used my old sim card and

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

tracking number is wrong

place an ipad pro Tracking number: (edited per community guidelines) however This tracking number cannot be found

My AT&T phone was hacked!

The screen is being mirrored. It looks like a PC screen is mirroring my iphone. I may have been on an open wifi, or downloaded a video from a forward

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Proof of purchase for recently purchased iPhone.

I just purchased a device 2 days ago; I received it and it had no invoice in the package or any proof of purchase. I wanted to buy Apple care from App

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…