Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Paid my bill 3 days ago & still no service

I paid my AT&T bill 3 days ago, and still haven’t gotten my service put back on. Every time I’ve tried to call a store they say they simply can’t help

Accepted Solution

Help with setting up apple pay

It keeps telling me it needs to get my identity but it always fails once I take a picture of my DL

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Staying Connected

My 18 year old son is in Texas taking care of his Grandmother. His dad passed away last week and I'm am still stuck in Mexico and am quarantined. Im d

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Plans and service

I’m trying to order a new phone a new customer, it’s saying my credit can’t appear right now to jus pay taxes and fee’s. They will hold funds when pho

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

trying to unlock a att iphone 6s that came back clear on imei check

the unlock requests kept getting denied because they claimed it had not been 6 months of usage and the device is confirmed paid off. After i tried to

Have not received return envelope for my old phone

Replaced my old phone three weeks ago and never received a return envelope to return. Call center is insanely busy and not sure how to rerequest.. A

Group Messages Not Sending and Delayed

I am in a group text with two friends. I have an iPhone XS Max, one person also has an iPhone, and the other has an android. We have used this group c

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

locked iPhone 8

I bought my iPhone from amazon that said it was fully unlocked but it is an AT&T phone. I have Verizon. Would you be able to transfer it for me?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Insurance billing

The dm will not come through PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CHARGE FIR A THAT WAS NEVER SENT. The transaction was cancelled for phone number. (Edited as per c

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Unable to send Pictures over text from home wifi

I’m unable to send pix over text from iphone. it has been this way for many months. My husband has the same issue on his Samsung.  All the usual troub

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…