Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Not really device question...

...More like a network question. We have had the same cell numbers for over 23 years. What is happening now is a real problem. Local landline callers

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 minutes ago

Unlock iPhone XR

Hello, I bought Iphone Xr in my country yesterday, upon activation it turned out that the phone was locked under the AT&T operator. I tried to unlock

posted 

3 hours ago

Phone did not arrive yet

A phone was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Not here yet.. How can i track where it is?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Unable to unlock my phone

Hi! I bought the phone from a third party last year and every time I sent an unlock request, the status came back as “Looks like we're already process

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

iPhone Disabled

My iPhone is disabled if I bring it into a at&t store can they help me fix it

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

need to unlock a phone that's being marked as FRAUD

Hello. I have an old iPhone that hasn't been used in years, is paid for but has no service. I wanted to give it to a missionary friend who took it to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

what parental controls are available for iphones currently

I would like to view text messages, block app purchasing and all social media apps

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago

Can't complete your unlock request

Hello! I tried to unlock my iPhone XR but got the answer "Note: IMEI provided is not an AT&T IMEI". Can you help me to understand and solve this probl

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock iPhone 8 plus

Someone sold me 2 iPhone 8 Plus in Ukraine . I didn’t checked the phone while Buying the phone but when I came to home I noticed that both phones wer

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

I can't release iphone 6s (Renewed) in your portal

In its portal I recognize the iPhone 6s imei, but they tell me that they do not know the imei and verify it, help!

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago