Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

SIM card

what a bear to login however I saved my write-up...tkx... gscott

posted 

Yesterday at 11:11 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

does the cracked screen repair include LCD issues?

my phone fell and the screen cracked, but there are black lines and a black "hole" in the middle of the phone. Is this type of repair included in the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:25 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why do I only have 1 bar on my phone

I had At&t for years and I was satisfied but lately my phone has 1 bar and very seldom 2 I live in the city where I have towers all around me. What’s

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:01 PM

AT&T shows 1-3 bars of 5Ge, yet no connection

Every once in a while in NOVA, the cell signal has an issue where i get 1-3 bars, which is fine, except there is no internet connection or data connec

posted 

Yesterday at 7:19 PM

Unlock Iphome from At&t

Hello! I purchased Iphone 7 on ebay and it was blocked under at & t, when I try to untie the device from the operator, the error "Looks like you upgra

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:42 PM

Unlock process erased my eSIM, how do I get it restored?

I recently moved to Singapore and I had to unlock my iPhone 11 Pro to be able to use a local number. I had converted my US number to an eSIM while I w

posted 

Yesterday at 1:40 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:28 PM

Error 4013

Phone was turning on and off. Apple said restore to factory settings. Now receive 4013. Apple won't respond what this means. Help! Please!

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:02 PM

Unlock already processing, more than 10days

Hello, I sent my imei number to a friend to help me unlock, he kept on telling me its in process, so I did some research and got to know about the at&

posted 

Yesterday at 1:14 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:20 AM

AT&T hotspot problem

My AT&T FIrstnet hotspot will not connect to my amazon FireStick after one of the most rest iPhone updates. It’s an iPhone 8. It was working great pri

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Data is on but will not connect to internet

My husband has a prepaid account with y’all and his data is on but will not pull up anything like Facebook, internet, Siri.

posted 

2 days ago