Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

C
Sending Group Messages Failed

Cannot send group messages with non-iphone users, and I know they are not on ATT network either. I switched providers to ATT and now I am unable to se

Questions

Unlock an iphone

I requested an unlock on a phone we purchased used from an individual. Before purchasing, I did a check on the IMEI and it was clean. The request from

Questions

LTE Network IS NOT WORKING

Regarding the issue above, I called AT&T customer service several times but they are not helpful at all. I have tried everything but my LTE networ

Questions

Need help in buying new phone with transferring current number to AT&T

Need help in buying new phone with transferring current number to AT&T

Questions

I need help unlocking phone

I failed to confirm unlock request with in 24hrs now it’s stuck on pending.

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

cannot reconnect to email on mobile devices after changing pw on email account via computer

please assist, I changed my email pw via computer and now am unable to get new emails on mobile devices, ie iphone11 and ipad. keep getting error use

Questions

Can't connect to wifi and internet is very weak using cellular data

Last week, my iphone 8 stopped being able to connect to the internet, both over wifi and data. I tried everything, multiple times--resetting my router

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Unlocking device

I was given the ok through email that my phone could be unlocked with at&t. When I add my SIM card into the phone it says the device needs to be u

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Background file using up memory

I can’t free up enough space on my iPhone 6s. What I delete gets added to a glitch file that an ATT tech found. It’s now 6GB. Now AT&T

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

CANNOT SEND GROUP TEXTS CONTAINING ANDROID USERS!

Hello!  I made a trip abroad using Google Fi a few months ago using an iphone xs max. I got back and popped my ATT sim back in. Since then I have been

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts