Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

L
Not receiving automated messages

Yesterday, I upgraded to an iPhone 11 And kept the same number when I switched from boost. Whatsapp and some other 2FA apps send me an sms, but I’m no

Questions

Number porting

I’ve had my number ported from another carrier a couple of days ago to my new plan on at&t and I can’t receive calls or messages what can I do?

Questions

Cannot connect to the internet on mobile device

Hello when I try and connect to the internet using LTE  I get the following message “AT&T Free Message: Your attempt to connect to data service was un

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Iphone 11 black screen when swiped up unresponsive

I have a normal lock screen, when I swipe up my screen is black and unresponsive.  I cannot get my phone to reset, it has a full charge.

Questions

Email on Iphone 7

I have a bellsouth.net e-mail. I can't get it to take my password. I changed it and tried again. It won't take it. Has anyone else had this problem? I

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Missing Sim card

just received my new ipad air but I don't find the sim card for it

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Dropped calls and Call failure

Why does my iPhone ex keep dropping calls and give me a call failure message? The same thing is happening with my husbands phone. We installed a new S

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

already processing a request

Hi, I have been trying for two months unlock iphone 6s att clean imei, but at&t says "Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Che

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Phone says reported lost or stolen but isn’t

Phone pops up like I need to reactivate it then the screen says the phone has been reported lost or stolen but when I call at&t fraud center they info

Questions

Passcode

I just bought a iPhone 6s but it's locked they don't have the passcode. Is there anyway I can take it to a art store and they get into it, or did I ju

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts