Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

R
Cannot receive Twitter SMS verification code on my iPhone (ATT mobile a/c)

On my ATT mobile iPhone I have a Twitter account. I want to add my existing ATT cell number, however, I need to verify the number via a Twitter SMS. H

Questions

AT&T Cellular Data Connection Not Working - HELP

Yesterday, my iPhone 7's cellular data has stopped working.  All updates are current. It works for about a short time, then stops.  I went for at leas

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Boddieboy72 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cellular data not working

I cannot connect to the network. Full service is shown with AT&T symbol next to it but LTE is not shown and I cannot receive/send SMS or calls. Apple

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Boddieboy72 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lost return shipping label

I lost my return shipping label from asurion is there a way I can get another one?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

4 hours ago

Questions

IPhone 8 LCD

I have IPhone 8 from AT I broke the LCD I found local online a company NiwTech https://www.lolrepair.com  where they offer to fix the i

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

4 hours ago

Questions

How do I download Indian ringtones?

Currently I am living and working in India and really enjoy the culture here. I really like Indian music so I want to install Indian ringtones. Someon

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Fl_retire 

14 hours ago

Questions

Will deliver package to Myanmar?

I would like to purchase from a foreign country but their delivery service is only available with AT&T company. I would like to know  w

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Fl_retire 

14 hours ago

Questions

Apple Watch upgrade

I was browsing the Series 6, and noticed that the Titanium editions weren’t available through the AT&T store, will they be eventually? However my

Questions

Service blocked

i recently bought a phone from a friend and it was reported lost/stolen and i put my sim card in it and it blocked my service so i put it back in my o

Questions

Need help in unlocking my iPhone

Hello, I went to Apple to fix my iPhone's battery, and at the end, they replaced a new phone (same model) to me. It was fine using my current AT&a

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts