Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to remove a phone from the blacklist

Hey, I was wondering why can't I get my phone Un-Blocked I have purchased the phone through a third party. The phone has been unlocked from at&t and y

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Bummed1  

an hour ago

Questions

iPhone 12 Delivery Dates?

I bought my iPhone 12 last Thursday and the phone is expected to be shipped still next week. My brother just bought his yesterday and he already got i

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

2 hours ago

Questions

Trade In

I was wandering what the catch was? I have an IPhone XR 64 Gb in great condition and paid Off and unlocked and am thinking of trading in for the IPhon

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

New Iphone 12 Pro and new SIM card

I bought an iphone 12 pro through apple and it came with a new SIM card. I would prefer to use the new SIM card vs. the one from my iphone 6plus that

Questions

One person can’t send me texts

Hi, I recently switched from a pixel 3xl to the IPhone 12 Pro. Everyone except for one person can text and call me. I can text and call that person

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Hebel3133 

4 hours ago

Questions

iPhones 12

Anyone had a problem with the iPhone 12 say no cellular service after rest the phone?

Questions

Porting phone number to new ATT phone

I just got a new iPhone and a ported my phone number from metro PCS to ATT and it says the port was successful and my old phone isn’t working but my n

Questions

Trade in

I am wanting to trade in to get the new iPhone 12 pro. here’s my dilemma, my husband needs a new phone too (he is currently using an iPhone 8 & I

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

5 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 12 Pro Losing cellular connectivity

After I turn off Wi-Fi to use only 5G or LTE my 12 Pro will say no service after several minutes and doesn’t come back until airplane mode is turned o

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts