Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

M
Device unlock

So the phone im using right now is iphone 8 . My grand father gifted me. Recently he paid all bills of this phone and thn I requested for unlock. But

Questions

Will any unlocked phones work on WiFi after unlocked

I have an IPhone 7 Plus that I am upgrading the line to an iPhone 11 Pro Max. It is in brand new condition and I would rather keep it than get rid of

Questions

Can't Add ATT.net Email to iOS Mail

I have followed all of the instructions I can find on how to add my ATT.net email account to my iPhone and nothing works. I'm guessing there must be s

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

TroubleShoot858 

6 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Logo Issue.

I recently purchase a iPhone 11 pro Max and the at&t logo on the top left corner keeps on moving horizontal from left to right. Can someone tell m

Questions

Device IMEI doesn't match

When trying to request my phone to be unlocked I get this notice "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn't match an ATT device. Try entering is

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Unlock Simlock IPhone XR purchased in USA and now in Germany

Last Novemer, I bought my phone in Pittsburgh at an AT&T store. Now, I'm back home in Germany, but I can't manage to unlock the Simlock. &nbs

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Texting to a blocked number?

Can i text to a number i have blocked and will it be received and read at the blocked number?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Not getting sms messages

Since 9/18 I haven’t been able to receive any sms messages or group messages from non-iPhone users. I have an iPhone 11 and it is up to date. I’ve tri

Questions

Unlock iPhone in Europe

I paid off my iPhone 6 m, bought from AT&T, moved to cricket. I came to the UK and want to put in a local SIM card. The phone is still locked. I am tr

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

15 hours ago

Questions

Will my own device be locked if I sign up for non-contract data plan?

After reading the terms and conditions on AT&T website for device unlock eligibility, I have a few questions in mind to ask you. For

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts