Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Closed

Unlocking device does not work

I am trying to unlock my iphone that was previously with at&t but is no longer on a plan anymore. It meets all the eligiblity requirements but when i

posted 

1 hour ago

I am from Israel, want to buy XS MAX

Will an AT&T device work in Israel (iPhone XS MAX)?and if not, is there a way to unlock it for Israel?

posted 

Yesterday at 2:26 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:19 PM

Blocked number showing on bill

Does a blocked number still show on your phone bill if the person tries to txt you?

posted 

Today at 11:51 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:19 PM

Does not recognize IMEI number

I was trying to unlock my new Iphone 10. I received the error message "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn't match an AT&T device. ...". I v

posted 

Today at 2:06 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:03 PM

Closed

Release IMEI

I purchased a renewed and unlocked Iphone 8 from Amazon Refurbish. However, TotalWireless is not able to connect because they say the IMEI is still a

posted 

Today at 4:46 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:00 PM

Group sms sending separately

I have an iPhone XR with the latest iOS 13.3. When there is a phone that is not an iPhone in a group chat with me in it, I receive every message separ

posted 

Yesterday at 5:50 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:57 PM

Order Status: We’re working on your order.

Ordered the IPhone 11 Pro Max 250GB Sunday 10/06/2019 at 8:48AM ET and it’s now Tuesday 10/08/2019 4:51AM and my AT&T order status still says "We’re w

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 11:11 AM

Closed

unlock is taking too long

I requested an unlock of my old phone to use it with a sim in another country. The IMEI is 353262073466137 and my Request number is CUL164778626744.

posted 

Today at 4:39 AM

AT&T Call Protect Not Working

Hello,  My AT&T Call Protect App logged out on its\'s own. When I tried to log in, it requested that I enter my phone number and stated that a PIN num

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:16 PM

AT&T shows 1-3 bars of 5Ge, yet no connection

Every once in a while in NOVA, the cell signal has an issue where i get 1-3 bars, which is fine, except there is no internet connection or data connec

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:32 PM