Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Phone purchase history

a few years back I purchased a phone, I gave it to my aunt by the screen broke so she returned it to me, I had the phone for few years without use and

posted 

6 hours ago

I can't release iphone 6s (Renewed) in your portal

In its portal I recognize the iPhone 6s imei, but they tell me that they do not know the imei and verify it, help!

posted 

7 hours ago

My AT&T prepaid SIM card isn’t roaming.

After arriving into Pakistan my prepaid AT&T SIM card isn’t roaming and won’t connect to a local net work. Please help.

posted 

8 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing unlock code

my iphone is in possession of someone that knows my PIN. It has been set to erase but has to be connected to internet.It has been reported stolen, but

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hello,My iPhone was locked!i need your help!

Help me!gentlemen and lady ,I came from TAIWAN and I Got a job in china now ,and when I came to China,my iPhone it’s locked, and now corovirus in chin

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Data not working?

I bought a 45$ AT&T prepaid card and my data will not work at all. I have an iPhone X.I’m confused and I’ve tried everything please help!!

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Unable to receive group texts with Android device

I recently switched over to Att a few weeks and noticed I wasn't receiving texts from 2 people in my group text. One has an Android and one has an iPh

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Mark as Lost

Does setting iphone Mark as Lost reset the passcode used to get into it?

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Why can un lock phone

Why is my IMEI number not found on AT&T's database?? is locked to AT&T. I tried to request the unlock but it won't allow me to submit the request as i

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

New phone new customer

Hello I’m sorry I accidentally ordered the xs when I could’ve swore it was as the XR can you please switch the 2 before it ships

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago