Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Question

When it’s time to pick up my device order from online. Can I use my college ID as my photo ID that’s required ?

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Blacklisted issue

Hello,I purchased used iphone with imei 353042091493390, when i check it online website shows that this iphone is blacklisted kindly tell me the reaso

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Anyone else with iPhone 11 ProMax drop calls?

Anyone else with 11 ProMax have issues with calls dropping?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

IMEI doesn't match phone number

Hi I have paid off my iphone balance and trying to unlock my phone and says IMEI number on my device doesn't match my phone number. Help!! I purchased

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Notification does not work for voicemail on IPhone 8 plus

I have a notification issue with my phone service. My voicemail notification does not rings like my text message when someone leaves a voicemail. I ha

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Just started new service

I’m trying to see did my order go through

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

iPad Pro 12.9 3rd Gen Backordered?

Just wondering are the new iPad Pro 12.9 3rd generations are they back ordered to a specific date for them to be shipped, I was on the phone with at&t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

IMEI wont work to Unlocking old iPhone thats all paid for

I recently upgraded my iphone with ATT. My old iphone is now turned off and has not att service. It is an iphone 6s that is payed off. I need to unloc

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Unlock iPhone XR

Hello, I bought Iphone Xr in my country yesterday, upon activation it turned out that the phone was locked under the AT&T operator. I tried to unlock

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Not really device question...

...More like a network question. We have had the same cell numbers for over 23 years. What is happening now is a real problem. Local landline callers

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago