Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

trying to unlock a att iphone 6s that came back clear on imei check

the unlock requests kept getting denied because they claimed it had not been 6 months of usage and the device is confirmed paid off. After i tried to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Have not received return envelope for my old phone

Replaced my old phone three weeks ago and never received a return envelope to return. Call center is insanely busy and not sure how to rerequest.. A

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to enable wifi calling on iOS phone

Since updating to 11.4.1 I noticed that WiFi calling is no longer working. Tried all the options I have found. Turned on airplane mode and that doesn’

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

voicemail issue

When a call is made to my voicemail there is a recording asking the caller to key in a code before the call goes to voicemail.

Voicemail issues

Crazy situation that no one seems able to solve...Several years ago I set up a business number with Google Voice to be forwarded to my personal phone.

iPhone 7 not able to connect to cellular service

Since last afternoon I am unable to connect my iPhone 7 to AT&T. First the o/s upgrade got halted. Then I managed to upgrade the o/s by connecting the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Block list

My fathers phone was stolen. I reported it stolen called asurion and got a phone sent to me. A day later the person who stoled my dads phone decided t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

phone doesn't work so can't receive and use authorization code sent by text

My phone is broken. I've tried to get into my ATT account to activate my old phone but an authorization code is sent via text and I'm not able to rece

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

No cellular data

All of a sudden I can’t get cellular data in my neighborhood

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Hotspot

When I try and connect my laptop to my AT&T hotspot it says connecting for a long time and then will say cannot connect to this network or it will con

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…