Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

V
Iphone

I wanted to know i can can use my T-Mobile phone with at&t

Questions

Can a Verizon phone be switched to at&t?

Hi, this is probably a stupid question but is there anyway that my Verizon phone could be unlocked and switched over to at&t? Or do I need to buy an a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Phone

I have a new phone that has to be set up & I subscribe to Boost but want to change to ATT which I have for my internet.  I cannot remember my password

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Unlocked phone was locked

Hello. I bought a new sealed factory unlocked phone.My mistake that I activated it using AT&T sim card.It became locked! I can't use it with my countr

Questions

Phone unlock not working

I submitted a request to have my old iPhone 7 plus unlocked.  The request was approved.  Even two days later, I try to put a t-mobile SIM in it and th

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Mis leading representative

I have a Mobil account with two lines I was mis led by representatives over the phone in regards to upgrading my phones.  On the my ATT app it allows

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Unlock phone with an message "14-day return policy"

When I tried to unlock my phone, I got "Looks like we can't unlock your device. You canceled service for this device within the 14-day return policy p

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Unable to get 40404 codes

Hello! I am a new customer for at&t. When I logged into my Twitter account, it locked me out and asked me to verify my phone number. My number hasn’t

Questions

Calls and FaceTimes not working

My iPhone 7 Plus is not working with FaceTimes or calls. Whenever my friends try to pick up the calls, it just says failed, and whenever I try to make

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Can't Add ATT.net Email to iOS Mail

I have followed all of the instructions I can find on how to add my ATT.net email account to my iPhone and nothing works. I'm guessing there must be s

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts