Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

T
unlock an old iPhone 2G

Hi I have an iPhone 2G (MB384LL/A) with an AT&T simlock. I would like to unlock it to use it in europe. Can anybody help to unlock my device?

Questions

IMEI not recognized to unlock iPhone

I bought this iPhone at the att store about 22 months ago. I have paid off the phone and am switching to verizon; however, i need to unlock the phone.

Questions

Sales person told me I could upgrade to the new iphone 12 pro after 3 months when my phone was half paid off through a promotion....

Account | (Edited per community guidelines) I told the salesperson at Sam's club in Las Cruces NM I didn't want to sign a contract until the iphone

Questions

IPhone 12 Order / Trade In Process

Hi, I recently ordered an iPhone 12 Pro and during the order process I selected the ‘trade in current device for $700 credit’ option. I entered my cur

Questions

reported phone stolen then found

I reported a phone stolen but later found it. It was iphone 6, it was broken (fell in the snow). I kept the sim and trarnsferred it to my new phone (i

Questions

How to turn on the iPhone 12 Pro Max Hotspot?

The iPhone 12 Pro Max from AT&T hotspot feature is not obvious. It should be available under Cellular Services in Settings but it is not there. Ca

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

6 hours ago

Questions

Sent my trade in to the wrong address

I received my new trade in phone (iphone 12 pro) which came with a return label. I mailed my phone to that address and then 2 weeks later I got anothe

Questions

Order for iPhone 12 Pro

I ordered my phone from my AT&T app on 10/26 and received a delayed shipment until 12/16. My husband called 611 on Thursday of last week and recei

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Seanette 

7 hours ago

Questions

iPhone unlocked, but IMEI still shows that I owe installments in AT&T system

I have been going back and forth with AT&T on this issue. I outright bought my XS Max years ago to get rid of my Next plan. No more payments due o

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

andreslee 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts