Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

S
Unable to get Two-Factor Authentication Codes from Instagram and Facebook

I am a new AT&T customer with a new iPhone 12 Pro Max. I am unable to receive 2FA codes from Instagram and Facebook although I am receiving this

Questions

Voicemail problem

My previously recorded greeting is now set to default & says I will not be checking my voicemail for an extended period of time. When I try to set

Questions

texting and calls from one person do not go thru

I cannot send or receive texts from a particular person. Also that same person's call always goes to voice mail on my phone. This happens with no one

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cell phone plans for International students

I'm an incoming undergraduate student in the US and I'd like to know if I can apply for a monthly plan to get a phone. If that's the case I wonder if

Questions

SIM failure keeps popping up on iPhone 11 Pro Max with eSIM

Multiple times a day I lose service with a SIM FAILURE message popping up. I have reset my network settings, restarted my phone countless times and an

Questions

Unlock request is pending

Hi AT&T, I asked unlock as below, but it's still pending. Can you please review let me know what the issue is or any actions needed from me? Thank

Questions

Sim unlock

I was given an iPhone XR by my Mom. She reset the phone. I bought a sim kit and service through straight talk and the phone worked for a week then qui

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Large group text unknown numbers

I have been receiving large group text from numbers I don’t know. Some numbers reply with stop I have also done this and deleted the text. However the

Questions

iPhone ATT&T can't receive text messages from our IT notification system

We have a notification systems that sends email or text messages out. It worked on T-Mobile, but it is not working for my ATT&T account. This is

Questions

Another being charged for a phone that was shipped back with provided label.

I returned a new phone that I ordered, within the return window on 11/25. I tried to return it to the store, which I was told to use the shipping labe

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.