Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Set up voicemail

Tried everything can’t set up voicemail

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Can't send photo in MMS text message from iphone to android

I am unable to send a photo from my iphone to an android device ("green" not "blue" text). The "add photo" icon is messaging is not responsive.  Other

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Hotspot

My device it setup to have mobile hotspot. I have the unlimited data plan. But it still says I need to call. I read that this is a mess up on att end

Ipad Mini 2

Having error 4013 when trying to power on. Tried hard reset and dfu mode. Still no luck. Anyone have any ideas. Also how hard is it to replace my

Puk code desperately needed for my iPhone X

Woke up this morning, and it was asking for the code. The typical way to locate it within ones online account errors out saying the data is not up to

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Cell phone dropped calls

I got a new iphone 11 back in January and it has not been working right since I got it. Been to the store twice and with online chat. The calls drop o

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

My network has been block

I bought and iPhone 11 not knowing that it was reported as lost or stolen and I tried to put my SIM card into that phone and now my old phone is block

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Porting Number from Verizon

I received a new phone last Wednesday and have been waiting for my phone number to be ported from Verizon. Every time I check the att.com/port site, i

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Att

I called to ask for a new phone and they asked to call another number. I ask for a discount and they say they can do anything. I am an existing att ho

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Data will not work! No 4g or 4g lte showing only works on wifi

I have no data whatsoever! I have checked and performed all troubleshooting even did network resetting and nothing! I can only text non at&t customers

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…