Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

A regular contact of mine is showing up in my iMessages as “AT&T Service Contacts”

This issue has occurred since Saturday 01/18/2020 where a regular contact of mine is showing up in my iMessages as “AT&T Service Contacts” instead of

posted 

Today at 3:20 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 minute ago

Switched to AT&T: Gmail doesnt work. Says "No Internet Connection"

recently switched to AT&T. Noticed my GMAIL does not work. tell me to update password. When I open mail account settings anythgin i click says "No

posted 

Today at 2:37 PM

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

Trade in phone

Still waiting to hear back from AT&T about the phone I mailed in as a trade-in. Post office has said that it was delivered to the address on the retu

posted 

Yesterday at 7:09 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:46 PM

Unlock locked Iphone

Hello, could you help me? I bought an iPhone Xr in an unauthorized store in my city (I live in Chernihiv), after the purchase the phone was activated.

posted 

Today at 3:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:27 PM

Cannot unlock my iphone

Hello, I am living abroad for the next six months and need to unlock my phone to use an international sim card (not going to pay 10$ a day for 6 month

posted 

Today at 9:37 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:38 PM

Qualify for at&t cellphone

How can i see if i qualify for a at&t cellphone

posted 

Today at 4:19 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:23 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot call a certain sprint number

Every time I call this number it does not ring at all, it just echoes. I can text and FaceTime but I cannot call them. They can call me but my calls w

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:56 AM

Unlock

1st tkx @Dawnajoy =none of the links provided by chat would not work I/e https://www.att.com/devices lock/? = I was told via att chat this iPhone 11 h

posted 

Yesterday at 8:48 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:10 AM

Unlock Iphome from At&t

Hello! I purchased Iphone 7 on ebay and it was blocked under at & t, when I try to untie the device from the operator, the error "Looks like you upgra

posted 

Yesterday at 6:17 PM

Checking account

Can you buy a iPhone with checking account

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:29 PM