Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

iPhone 7 not able to connect to cellular service

Since last afternoon I am unable to connect my iPhone 7 to AT&T. First the o/s upgrade got halted. Then I managed to upgrade the o/s by connecting the

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Group Messages delays and errors

I don’t know why I’m not receiving all my group messsages in a timely manner. They are way delay by the time I get them and sometimes I don’t even get

Groups are receiving my texts hour later, in the middle of the night

Groups are receiving my texts hour later, in the middle of the night

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

WiFi connected but not working

I have an iPhone X. And the WiFi has working perfectly, up until today. The networks I’ve tried are showing as connected but the WiFi isn’t working. W

Request replacement SIM online?

Is there a way to request a new SIM online vs. calling or going to an AT&T store? Asking because..A) if current SIM is lost, not working, etc., it's a

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Group Not Receiving My Texts Till Hours Later

I have an iPhone 7 (iOS 13.3.1), 117GB available, Google Fiber with WiFi, I'm at one location (quarantined at home), and I almost always have 3 or 4 b

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

SMS Messaging Not Working in Group Chat

I can send normal iMessage texts normally and in groups. However, I cannot send SMS messages to my group chat with one android and one iPhone in the g

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PPS 6180

Hey, I am so confused as to what is happening whenever i go to call my bsf it’s say “The number you are trying to call is not reachable PPS 6180” but

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Bluetooth

MY Bluetooth on my iPhone 8plus does not want to connect to anything I’ve tried resetting it multiple times and still does not work

Trouble hearing clear when I get phone calls

Every time I receive a phone call it sounds like if it’s getting cut off and if there is air . The only time I can hear clear is when I insert earphon

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…