Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

R
Not Receiving Texts (android and iPhone)

I had been asked in person and by email by multiple people why I was ignoring their them. I realized I was sporadically not receiving random people’s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Billing

I want to get my bill in the mail. Due to a mix up I haven’t gotten a bill for 11 months. I have called 2x a month. 1st to complain that I didn’t ge

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Looks like we're already processing.

I cannot resend the required unlock key. Please help me.imei processing.

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

tuyetnga 

4 hours ago

Questions

Help unlocking phone

I have never submitted a unlock requestbut when i try i get this  Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check your re

Questions

Blocked IMEI number

This is going to sound very strange but I'm from the UK and I'm trying to sell my old iPhone 7 Plus. The UK-based company that I'm selling to says tha

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

zzzz27 

10 hours ago

Questions

Exchange divice

I am not sure if I need to make two different packages for each phone or if I can put both in the same box.

Questions

Not recieving SMS Authentication Code on iPhone 11 for Instagram

I've just upgrade to the iPhone 11 Pro. Love the phone, the camera is unreal, but not sure if I'm having a service issue or hardware app ins

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

new sim

I have received a new iphone XS and i was wondering how much it would be to get a new sim card and the activation fee and if i would have to pay the n

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

15 hours ago

Questions

Wrong imei

i cant unlock my device using ,device unlock portal because incorrect imei im sure i entered the imei correctly the website know the device see scre

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

19 hours ago

Questions

Not getting sms messages

Since 9/18 I haven’t been able to receive any sms messages or group messages from non-iPhone users. I have an iPhone 11 and it is up to date. I’ve tri

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

19 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts