Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

S
I need a puk code

I was messing with my phone and my phone went into locked sim and was wondering if you guys could give me the code

Questions

Need Proof of Purchase for my Iphone 5S

full name : Kalyani (Edited as per community guidelines) (Primary account holder is Satish (Edited as per community guidelines) (My husband)

Questions

Single phone discount not applied

I was trying to sign up for the unlimited started plan and it said it would start at $65 because it discounted $10 for autopay and $35 for a single ph

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Block a number

How can I use my att act to block a number on one of my devices without using the device to perform the task in essence can I sign onto my ATT acct fr

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Cannot send group text messages to a “green” text group, but can somehow receive... not a phone setting issue

When I attempt to send text messages in a group that is “green” (due to a non-iPhone user) the messages will come back “Not Delivered”. However, I can

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Device Unlock

Device Unlock page ,have-d some problem i can't send request. some body help unlock my phone or send request

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Unlock error

Hello support, i bought an at@t phone from Amazon, the seller confirm its an at@t phone and had completed the plan so eligible for unlock, i submitte

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

IPHONE BLOCKED - ATT refuse to unlock

Hello, I have a ATT phone that is locked. My work has given it to me but now I have come back to canada due to CORONA. I have sumited for unlocking bu

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

new iphone XR and trying to install email, when you select mail it comes up with inbox

will not let me select which email service I want to use. I want to use outlook but cannot select it. Any ideas what I am doing wrong

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts