Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Upgrade to Sim free iPhone

I presently have two iPhones with AT&T that use a SIM card. I just ordered two new sim-free phones from Apple. Please advise how I can activate the Si

posted 

30 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

12 minutes ago

Trying to unlock my device to be used on another network

I keep trying to unlock my devices so that my friend can use it on Metro PCS. Everytime I fill out the information, I get the message, "sorry were hav

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 minutes ago

Is this a problem with my Iphone 7 plus or ATT's network.

I just got my Iphone yesterday after a month of waiting. This is my first Iphone as all my other phones have been android. I was playing with my phone

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Network signal dropping yet there is a signal

Following apple maps. I change to another program and it says no signal. I have to turn off my iphone and the sgnal bars show up. Annoying.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

I am not getting voicemail notifications on my iPhone SE

Hello, I just switched to the iPhone SE from an Android. It is not showing me when I have voicemails, however when I call voicemail, there is a voicem

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

help!

hello i just received a call from a number i don’t know saying i called them 6 times. I did not call them once, she was very polite and understanding

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

iPhone 10 won’t charge when plugged in

My iPhone is plugged in and shows that it is charging but it’s not. I did the hard reboot and still nothing happens. I am using an Apple charger.

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

LTE not working, but WiFi and 4G work.

I noticed these issues earlier today, I can’t load any of my apps on my LTE, however they work and load just fine when I connect to work. I disabled m

How is my iphone being hacked?

It is no longer a matter of if, it is how. I have been absolutely certain that my iphone has been hacked and monitored for a while now. I have been ha

Voicemail not working

People are leaving me voicemails but I’m not getting them. I’ve tried to dial 1 and it tells me my password is wrong. Reset password and now my phone

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago