Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Message Us01lv

I'm trying to call my friend and it tells me that msg, what does it mean?

posted 

an hour ago

AT&T - Passpoint Secure wifi network

I live on a USMC base in the Barracks and have been connected to the AT&T Passpoint Secure for the last week since i got here in CA. I got back from t

posted 

2 hours ago

email box duplicated in Outlook app and IOS email app

I have a new iPhone Xs. After I set up my Outlook Exchange email account, I discovered that the mail appears in both the Outlook app and the IOS mail

posted 

5 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Apple Sim / Carrier Reveal Program on iPad Pro

Hello, I bought an iPad Pro and the ESim/Apple SIM is locked to ATT and I cannot see any other carrier to activate to, I travel a lot and need to be a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

AT&T Carrier Reveal Program/ Request to enable choice of other carriers on my device

My ipad pro 3rd gen is already unlocked through ATT website, but my the esim is still locked to ATT (there is only att to choose in the cellardata set

posted 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blacklisted issue

Hello,I purchased used iphone with imei [EDITED], when i check it online website shows that this iphone is blacklisted kindly tell me the reason why t

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Question

When it’s time to pick up my device order from online. Can I use my college ID as my photo ID that’s required ?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Anyone else with iPhone 11 ProMax drop calls?

Anyone else with 11 ProMax have issues with calls dropping?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Notification does not work for voicemail on IPhone 8 plus

I have a notification issue with my phone service. My voicemail notification does not rings like my text message when someone leaves a voicemail. I ha

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Just started new service

I’m trying to see did my order go through

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago