Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

iPad cellular service quit working

I have a 3rd generation iPad Pro with imbedded SIM card, I am on the latest iPad OS version and my cellular contract is up to date. My cellular servi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Recently watched

How can I clear my recently watched list off my dishanywhere app?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Online Order & Purchasing Issue

A few days ago I tried twice to purchase the iphone 11 in purple with 128GB on the installment plan. Both times it said my order was cancelled when I

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Unlock request still not updated, in process after more than 2 business days.

I submitted an unlock request on 5/30 and it is now 6/3 and the update still shows as "in process" although it says "may take up to two days" when you

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Caller ID issue

When I call out with FaceTime it rings the other phone with my email and not my phone number. What’s up with that?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Poor Communication Quality

I live in zip code 46131. I have a relatively new iPhone XR. Even though I am in an urban area, I am constantly showing just 1 or 2 bars. Callers t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

I bought a iPhone 6s unlock !

I bought an iPhone 6s the customer service said me it is an unlock you can use it everywhere. However, I came to Turkey and I tried to change my carri

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

How do I get my new phone to work for phone calls and texts

I just got the Iphone 11 Max pro. I transferred the data and erased my old phone. But now I can not make call on my new phone and people are getting t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Remote Management

My ipad recently reset and a Remote Management page keeps appearing and i dont know what to put for the username and password because i don't have one

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

How to transfer iPad cellular data plan from iPad Air to iPad Pro

I need help transferring cellular data plan from older iPad to iPad Pro (2019). Help?

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago