Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Cannot Unlock iPhone - getting error message

I have tried to unlock two different iPhones and am getting this message."Your unlock request was denied because the IMEI number doesn’t match a devic

Switch to individual account from family plan

Hello I am trying to get my own line by separating from a family plan while keeping the phone number. The family still needs the line I am using. How

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

activate old iPhone 6

how do i activate and add old iphone 6 to my account

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Issue with Group Messaging

Hi there,Since I got a new iPhone (it seems), an iPhone 11, I cannot receive certain group messages in my family. I have my group messaging on in my M

CANNOT SEND GROUP TEXTS CONTAINING ANDROID USERS!

Hello!  I made a trip abroad using Google Fi a few months ago using an iphone xs max. I got back and popped my ATT sim back in. Since then I have been

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Messsage from unknown, text says message not found.

I am receiving messages from Unknown. They say messages not found. I am in a few group texts and am receiving their texts 12- hours after they have se

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Unlocking IPhone

Hello, I was in the US for a short time where I was using an AT&T sim, and then got a new phone whilst I was out there. I’ve had the sim for 7 months

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Can't Add ATT.net Email to iOS Mail

I have followed all of the instructions I can find on how to add my ATT.net email account to my iPhone and nothing works. I'm guessing there must be s

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Phone color

I just got my phone shipped in 2 days ago and I got an iPhone 11 black but I want the white one is it possible to switch them or is it too late? Will

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Change due date

I need to change my due date it falls on the 2nd I don’t get paid until the 3 of the month

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…