Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

A
REQUEST FOR UNLOCK MY DEVICE SEND TO MY EMAIL BUT LINK IS MORE THAN 24HRS OLD AND PUT ON PAUSE

HI I HAVE SEND AN UNLOCK REQUEST BUT THE LINK IS PUT ON PAUSE CAN U PLEASE HELP ME TO UNLOCK MY DEVICE THANKS

Questions

Cannot Unlock my iPhone

I have tried multiple times to unlock my iPhone (which has been paid off), but I keep receiving a message that it doesn’t recognize my IMEI number. AT

Questions

Device Unlock won't work

Hello. I am attempting to unlock my iphone using the unlock portal.  I am an AT&T customer with an account, the information for which I fill

Questions

Unlock Iphone 6 2016

is there any chance that you can help me , I am from Russia, I bought a phone but there is a problem with it it is blocked, its IMEI (Edited as per co

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dondigiidon 

6 hours ago

Questions

Audio

Hey my audio for calls and videos doesnt work it only works with bluetooth devices hooked up. But even w the Bluetooth hooked up I can’t hear sound af

Questions

GETTING SPAM EMAILS VIA TEXT MESSAGES. THINK IM HACKED

Hello. I need your end to block text messages from email addresses. Because I’m getting a MOUNTAIN of spam calls, but now, I’m also getting spam texts

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

8 hours ago

Questions

Shipping status on replacement iphone xR

just wondering how long it will take name on the order : Francena Douglas replacement iphone xR

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

8 hours ago

Questions

Weak WiFi security after IOS 14 update

After updating to IOS 14 on my iPhone 11 Pro and my Apple IPad, I get weak security messages on both. I read where my modem needs to be upgraded to WP

Questions

Unlock

sir I want to unlock my device

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

13 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

my phone lost and in a semi-emergency situation need to call att and police for a stolen vehicle and phone but no phone to call

my phone lost and in a semi-emergency situation need to call att and police for a stolen vehicle and phone but no phone to call please help soon. i h

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts