Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

iPhone Unresponsive

My iPhone screen is showing the all black screen with Apple logo. It’s frozen and unresponsive

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

AT&T customer service hours availability

Is customer service open at the moment? I tried calling twice yesterday, both times almost 30 minutes long, waiting and waiting but was held on hold.

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Group Messages Not Sending and Delayed

I am in a group text with two friends. I have an iPhone XS Max, one person also has an iPhone, and the other has an android. We have used this group c

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

ipad proof of purchase

Hello. I'm searching for proof of purchase for an ipad nearly 4 years ago. I need it to have the device account unlocked by Apple. I have the order

Needing help with text messages: receiving and sending

Why am I able to send text messages but I do not receive all of my text messages from people? I also cannot get on the internet without WiFi. I had re

Signal in my area is suddenly bad?

Hello! My family and I have had AT&T for a long time and have been in the same area the entire time too, but for some reason our reception has been so

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Updated my iPad plan yesterday and hotspot option disappeared

Just updated my plan on our iPad Air 2 yesterday for the kids to use it as their hotspot for homeschool work and it seems the hotspot option has disa

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

iPhone

Microphone problem

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Order returned to shipper

I have been tracking my order and today it says returned to shipper and a delivery attempt wasn't even made. I called FedEx and they're telling me ATT

Missing text receipts and outbound texts not being delivered

Using an iPhone 8 with current IOS (13.3.1). Sitting next to my wife who has an iPhone 6plus with Spectrum as her provider. We have a 10 person text

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…