Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Unlocking My Phone

I bought a brand new iPhone at an AT&T Store in March 2020 because my previous phone got stolen, and in April, I tried to switch carriers and transfer

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

My replacement iPhone keeps saying no service and I can’t get it to work.

I’ve looked through all the forums and nothing has helped me. This is a replacement device that I just got. The box that it came in didn’t come with a

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

apple watch

i recently bought an apple watch and I wanted to connect it to cellular data but it isn't allowing me to... what can I do ?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Volume on iPhone 11

I need a volume booster app for my earbuds when listening to pandora and excepting calls

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Can't Unlock Phone

I get all the way to the end of the process and I get a message that says my IMEI does not match my phone number. Since I'm taking them both from the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

WiFi calling won’t enable error: EDS0076

Keep getting error code EDS0076 when trying to enable WiFi calling. I need wifi calling for my poor service area.

Your unlock request was denied because your phone is no longer active on an AT&T account

My request is denied , I am a ATT customer and the phone is active for 6+ months. It is even the primary number for the family , which i have 4 other

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Turing phone in for credit

If I set the phone I am turning in for credit back to factory settings, will it delete the information on my new phone?

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

unable to unlock a one time payment device

I bought my iphone 11 through apple's official website and pay for the device in one time. However, my device was locked. According to Apple's descrip

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Unlocking warranty replacement.

My device is paid off and i received a warranty replacement a few months ago. Been trying to get it unlocked for a week now. System does not recognize

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago