Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

att iphone 6 unlock instructions

I transferred my old iphone 6 from att to another person. I no longer have the phone, but I have SN and IMEI numbers. I am no longer an att customer,

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

AT&T Unlock Request is still in progress

It's been two weeks and I have sent two unlock requests to unlock my iPhone X. My SIM card was working perfectly fine on my iPhone X before I had to f

Switched from Android to iPhone

I bought my wife a new iPhone for Mother’s Day and we took it into the att store to have her SIM card switched over from her Android....as soon as we

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

Help with ordering a replacement phone

Hello I am currently deployed right now so I cannot call, but I’ve been having issues with my phone freezing and the screen turning black. My phone is

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

AT&T Unlock Request is still in progress after a week

I recently factory restored my iPhone X which prompted the "SIM Not Supported" page to display on my iPhone. My SIM was working perfectly fine before

How is my iphone being hacked?

It is no longer a matter of if, it is how. I have been absolutely certain that my iphone has been hacked and monitored for a while now. I have been ha

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

No sim

Very frequently i am getting a message that there is no sim. I have to restart the phone to fix the issue. Is it something with sim?

Iphone XS Max locked - purchased in retail

iPhone XS Max - locked sim after reset after 1 and a half year of usageHello. I have a big problem. February 2019. I was in New York for holidays, 5 d

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

My phone keeps locking up on me while sending/receiving text messages...new iPHONE pro max 11

While sending and receiving trct msgs my phone will lock up and screen will go black. This will last for up to 30 mins each time

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Getting voicemails hours later

HiI have the iPhone 11 ProMax. This has been going on for months. I get voicemails 10-20 hours after they are made. And the phone calls don't show up

posted 

a day ago