Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Help unlocking phone

I have never submitted a unlock requestbut when i try i get this  Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check your re

Questions

Blocked IMEI number

This is going to sound very strange but I'm from the UK and I'm trying to sell my old iPhone 7 Plus. The UK-based company that I'm selling to says tha

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

zzzz27 

2 hours ago

Questions

Looks like we're already processing.

I cannot resend the required unlock key. Please help me.imei processing.

Questions

Exchange divice

I am not sure if I need to make two different packages for each phone or if I can put both in the same box.

Questions

Not recieving SMS Authentication Code on iPhone 11 for Instagram

I've just upgrade to the iPhone 11 Pro. Love the phone, the camera is unreal, but not sure if I'm having a service issue or hardware app ins

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

new sim

I have received a new iphone XS and i was wondering how much it would be to get a new sim card and the activation fee and if i would have to pay the n

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

8 hours ago

Questions

Wrong imei

i cant unlock my device using ,device unlock portal because incorrect imei im sure i entered the imei correctly the website know the device see scre

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

11 hours ago

Questions

Not getting sms messages

Since 9/18 I haven’t been able to receive any sms messages or group messages from non-iPhone users. I have an iPhone 11 and it is up to date. I’ve tri

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Sim unlock

I have devices from AT&T And I submit a request online to unlock, and I recieved the email saying 24 hours confirm your Within 24 hours wil be can

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Mavestore 

12 hours ago

Questions

Unable to Upgrade Phone Order

I currently have an order in progress for pick-up that I would like canceled. The order is a trade-in, in-store pick up that I placed online. It has b

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts