Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

G
iPhone12pro

Pre ordered the new iPhone it is being shipped when should it be in?

Questions

Plans

Im with metro pcs have int with you.guys i have 4 lines whst deals u have we need 2 phones

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

No ringback when dialing a MADN at local phone company

When dialing into a MADN on my cell I don't hear it ringing. Is there an option for my cell phone to provide its own ringback if the farend device se

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Upgrade Eligibility Error for Iphone12: Not Reset after Cancellation

I purchased my iphone 12 through the apple website on Friday release day with ATT 30 month installation plan. However, I canceled the order because I

Questions

Trade in credit for refurbished phone

Does AT&T accept refurbished phones not bought at AT&T that are in good working condition for trade in towards an upgrade? I want to trade in

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Voicemail

My iPhone 11 will not send callers to voicemail anymore I set it up months ago

Questions

Access to old phone number!

Hi! I'm currently attempting to get into a few different old accounts. I have the verification set up for an old number, and really desperately need a

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Cancelled order and when to expect full refund

Hello I just recently ordered and iPhone 12 pro but cancelled it. I already got the email to confirm the cancellation but nothing about the refund. Wh

Questions

Good Customer Service Rep

How do you leave positive feedback for a rep that has taken their time to help with an important issue. All I know is that his name is Angelo. He call

Questions

Does anyone from AT&T monitor this forum? Wondering if you have any interest in fixing your HORRIBLE customer service process?

I have been on phone, transferred from department to department for over an hour now. I am ironically on hold with Technical Support now as they (YOU

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

jamesademarco 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts