Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

How is my iphone being hacked?

It is no longer a matter of if, it is how. I have been absolutely certain that my iphone has been hacked and monitored for a while now. I have been ha

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

Voicemail not working

People are leaving me voicemails but I’m not getting them. I’ve tried to dial 1 and it tells me my password is wrong. Reset password and now my phone

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Cannot unlock phone

Hello! I have paid off the installments on 3 AT&T phones, but when I enter the IMEI number it says "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t mat

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data not working on new Prepaid Plan

I bought a $45/month plan yesterday. I can receive phone calls and texts but cannot access internet on my phone. I used the sim to a different phone a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Trading in for a new one

I'm just looking to upgrade from a IPhone 4s to something bigger and better but not having a plan just using it as play phone or something like that j

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Network signal dropping yet there is a signal

Following apple maps. I change to another program and it says no signal. I have to turn off my iphone and the sgnal bars show up. Annoying.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Order status: Pending port cancelled

The transfer of my number was canceled. I was wondering if I could call and change my number and still get the phone

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Lost item

I bought an iPad Pro in store and they had it mailed to me. I ended up not using it as much ilas I thought I would so I used the return label that was

Changing my iPhone from AT&T to a different carrier

So I'm trying to put in a SIM card that is from a different carrier but it keeps saying that it's not supported by the activation server so I was hopi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

How to confirm iPhone unlocked

How do I confirm that my iPhone is unlocked after receiving unlock email and going through the steps. I need to make sure it’s unlocked before I trave

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago