Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Bought a new phone, whats the right way to activate it?

I bought a new iPhone directly from apple and want to activate it on my plan. However, I am unsure if I can just switch the old SIM card into the new

Group Text Messages

I have recently received several obscene and suggestive text messages, seemingly sent to a group of 20 other numbers with only 1 digit different from

“We are working on your order”

So my order status still says “ we are working on your order” it has been two days & I just want to know if my order went through orif there is anythi

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

Text Message History Lost

My text history for the past year was lost after I switched iphones, how could I retrieve it? The SIM and number are still the same, but all my data f

Replacement phone from Apple due to warranty

My iPhone from AT&T is less than a year old. Died and would not come back on. AT&T insurance told me to contact Apple. I did and they sent replacement

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Phone returned within 14 days. It has been more than 6 months, still not received money back

Phone returned with 14 days of upgrade. And cancelled upgrade. But payment made for phone still not received. Tired of contacting customer care. This

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Request replacement SIM online?

Is there a way to request a new SIM online vs. calling or going to an AT&T store? Asking because..A) if current SIM is lost, not working, etc., it's a

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Help

Hi I have a iPhone 6s but I buy the phone in the U.S and know I am Livin in Panama and I want to activate the phone for use here with a local sim so a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

WiFi calling

I have a new iPhone 6S and when I try to get WiFi calling setup it says to contact AT&T. So how do I do that?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Unlocking my iPhone

"Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device. Try entering it again. Dial *#06# on your mobile phone to make sure you have the

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago