Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Constant switch between LTE & 4G

At least once a week for several months now, my LTE service will disappear for no reason and the 4G icon will pop up, rendering my phone completely us

Questions

iPhone unlock

I recently bought a phone from a third party and she told me she had a balance on the phone which she paid off as soon as I purchased the phone. It’s

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Data is not working

My data won’t work but I can text and call and I’ve done the resetting networks and restarting phone and turning it off and back on and still nothing.

posted 

7 hours ago

Questions

iPhone XS Blacklist

Hi I bought an iphone xs secondhand and it is blacklisted what can you guys do to help me out?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

IMAP.mail.att.net not responding

I have a IPhone 7 Plus that the imap.mail.att.net is not responding I have checked and re-entered the user name and password to make sure they are cor

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Call failed. I cannot answer my calls or make outgoing.

Outgoing rings once and then says call failed. I've restarted phone and installed latest update. iPhone 7 Plus Thanks

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Cellphone Damage/ blocked by store employee

Hi I desperately need information! today I went to an At&T store in order to get a new SIM card for my phone Iphone 8 Plus  I don't know what happen t

Questions

Volume issues

Hello, I have a IPhone 8 and I can barely  hear a conversation  unless I’m on speaker any suggestions?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

New iPhone purchased from Apple shows "No Service"

I purchased a new iPhone directly from Apple. The purchase process included my phone number and AT&T as the provider. When the phone arrived I went th

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Disable international call prefix

I have a local number that is defaulting to country ccde instead of US area code. The number is (678) 775-8108. In should dial the Atlanta, Ga metro b

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts