Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

D
Refund

I ordered a phone on October 19th but I realized that i put the wrong shipping address so i cancelled it today, so i was wondering when will i get a r

Questions

Phone Upgrade - order canceled, cannot reorder

Hello, I tried to upgrade to the new iPhone on Friday (after not upgrading my phone for four years). ATT canceled my order. I figured out that that

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

hds0616 

5 hours ago

Questions

What happens when you don't finish paying off a phone?

I have a phone & I'm not sure if it's paid off yet or what. Someone help

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

5 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 7 locked up forgot password

If I take my phone to an at&t store could they connect my phone to iTunes and reset my phone ? I had forgot my password and locked my phone up

Questions

IPHONE 12 $800 off offer

Hi, I have done the preorder and choose wrong trade in cell phone model, can I use other qualify phone model trade in instead?

Questions

Locked iPhone phone that is paid for

Hi. My husband and I purchased a phone up front August 2019 for my best friend. She passed away June 15, 2020 of pancreatic cancer. As soon as we rece

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sasayma8787 

8 hours ago

Questions

desbloqueo

envie una solicitud de desbloqueo pero no la pude confirmar a tiempo y ahora no me permite enviar una nueva que puedo hacer

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

Wrong color phone in confirmation email

I ordered upgraded phone and the order said “purple”, I changed it to black color, but the confirmation email says purple still 🤦🏻‍♀️I literally JUS

Questions

iPhone 12 Shipment Question

I preordered 3 iPhone 12s and the order says shipment date from Oct 23-30. Does that mean they ship until next week or will they maybe come in Friday

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts