Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

A
IMEI

I need to locate IMEI on lost phone. Where can I get this?

Questions

already processing a request

Hi, I have been trying for two months unlock iphone 6s att clean imei, but at&t says "Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Che

Questions

Weak signal

Why can I no longer get more than 1 bar over the past month? My network and entire phone have been reset dozens of times In one week. I’m on my 3rd iP

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Looks like I am another victim of the AT&T BOGO SCAM Fraud

Be wary of this scam!  I have not only been a loyal AT&T customer for many years, and a directv customer as  well... but now they have gotten me.  I a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Email on Iphone 7

I have a bellsouth.net e-mail. I can't get it to take my password. I changed it and tried again. It won't take it. Has anyone else had this problem? I

Questions

Change my cricket sim to an at&t phone, how do I activate it?

I put my cricket sim in my mom's. At@t phone and it work ed fine till it was time to pay the bill, and now it says my account has been cancelled. What

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Passcode

I just bought a iPhone 6s but it's locked they don't have the passcode. Is there anyway I can take it to a art store and they get into it, or did I ju

Questions

Worst service

I have been using AT&T for many years and upgraded to a new phone this year. Service is horrible and I have missed and dropped multiple calls in my ap

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 6S plus email issue: Phone or ATT?

I received the dreaded message that I was going to need to update my BB because of the new ATT service coming.  I elected to activate my wife's old 6S

Questions

iphone not working

my iphone has (Edited as per community guidelines) on it

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts