Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

phone unlocking

i got an iphone 8 from my friend. he has sprint and i have AT&T. but i sent an unlock request and its been awhile for a response, i just want to know

Help with setting up Mobile hotspot

I can’t get my mobile hotspot to to work .. I turn it on and it pops up that I need to call AT&T or go online to set it up and whenever I do ... nothi

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Sim Card

I Ordered An iphone 8 Plus And I Have The Phone And Am Trying To Order A Sim Card But It Gets Cancelled. I Wanted To Know Why

Messsage from unknown, text says message not found.

I am receiving messages from Unknown. They say messages not found. I am in a few group texts and am receiving their texts 12- hours after they have se

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

iPhone not receiving calls

We have tried resetting the phone, checking the airplane mode setting, and the do not disturb setting. However iPhone is still not recieving calle.

Order returned to shipper

I have been tracking my order and today it says returned to shipper and a delivery attempt wasn't even made. I called FedEx and they're telling me ATT

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

locked phone

i bought a phone that was locked from at&t can i used a at&t sim card in the phone

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

voicemail issue

When a call is made to my voicemail there is a recording asking the caller to key in a code before the call goes to voicemail.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

On hold

I understand it now takes longer due to everything. I’ve been currently on hold for 1 hr and 28 mins because AT&T would like to me to call regarding m

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Constant spam messages. Unblockable.

For the past hour, I have been getting constant spam messages from 9 digit numbers in the form of 410-200-xxx. The last 3 digit increments by 1 every

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…