Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

P
Financed iPhone.

I have an xs max that is finaced to at&t and not blacklisted at or reported stolen at all. I bought this phone locked to at&t about a year ago

Questions

Trade in sent to wrong location

I upgrade to a new cell phone. When I received the new phone I was told that I had a limited amount of time to send my current phone in for a credit.

Questions

IPhone and a few questions?

Hello everyone, lately due to the impact of the epidemic, we all have had a hard time.Unfortunately I just lost my iPhone 8plus and couldn't find it a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

AdelaideAlice 

2 hours ago

Questions

Delivery issues

I ordered air pods and FedEx email said delivered at 11:56am, but when I got home at 12:45pm there was no package. I initiated a claim via FedEx but t

Questions

No VPN icon in iPhone Control Center for AT&T Mobile Security

I have the VPN enabled in the settings but when I swipe down from the top right there is no VPN icon in the status bar control center. I have iPhone

Questions

Returns

Can you return a phone case without the package

Questions

Can’t send texts to non iPhone users on different network

I can receive and send text messages to anyone on at&t network but can only receive messages from non iPhone users on other networks like verison. Whe

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

arghyaju 

4 hours ago

Questions

trade in

Hello same problem when i recived my iphone 12 i used the the same box and the return label to send in my old iphone for the $700 trade in hope art ac

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

john6060 

5 hours ago

Questions

one of my lines appear as "Contract pending" instead of active

I am so frustrated. i got new iphone. one of my lines shows "contact pending" instead of "Active". i can not access installment plan, I can pay off my

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Trade-in materials have not arrived yet and it's been over 3 weeks

I ordered a new iPhone (which arrived about 3 weeks ago), and I selected the trade-in option. After 2 weeks, the shipping materials still didn't arriv

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts