Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

B
text message notification sound does not work

I do not get any alert/sound notification when I receive a text. all settings are set to work. we have changed sound to try different alerts. none wil

Questions

Text verification codes

Just recently bought a new iPhone 11 and switched my phone number to at&t service. I’m trying to login to my apps and I’m not receiving text verificat

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Unlock in pause

I processed to unlock a device and it got paused after I sent the request, it said that there was an error and to try again later.  Now it does not le

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unblocking iPhone

My device says Telcel carrier but my network is not supported by carrier I need help unlocking sim to use my carrier please it’s my appleid and detail

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

desbloquear imei

no puedo liberar mi imei soy de Ecuador ya solicite el desbloqueo

Questions

Apple watch

My phone plan is with my parents but I would like to purchase an apple watch. Is there any way to do that without going through the account holder?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

SIM card still hasn’t come in

I ordered a SIM card about two weeks ago and it still says it’s waiting to transfer the number so how long do I have to wait

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 7 rings once and stops

iPhone 7 rings once and stops

Questions

Switched from Verizon. Data isn’t working. Can’t access the internet without WiFi. This is not how this supposed to work

it’s says I have 4G and in the settings data is enabled, but I can’t access the internet without WiFi. This is garbage and I’ll go switch back right n

Questions

Network issues for removing at&t sim lock

Hey, as many others before me I get the message about network issues when I try removing the simlock of my iPhone 6s. My phone matches the requirement

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts