Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Lost apple watch

I lost my apple watch and it has been 3 days. Is there anyway you can track down where it last was? Find my Iphone is saying it’s offline and will not

How is my iphone being hacked?

It is no longer a matter of if, it is how. I have been absolutely certain that my iphone has been hacked and monitored for a while now. I have been ha

Switched from Android to iPhone

I bought my wife a new iPhone for Mother’s Day and we took it into the att store to have her SIM card switched over from her Android....as soon as we

Unlock iPhone 6

I have an att iPhone 6 which I ported over to cricket and now the phone is locked. I did the att online unlock and it came back that it's unable becau

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

My phone keeps locking up on me while sending/receiving text messages...new iPHONE pro max 11

While sending and receiving trct msgs my phone will lock up and screen will go black. This will last for up to 30 mins each time

My caller ID shows something funny

Hi, I called a customer earlier today to get business, but my Caller ID is showing as G4 justice. Can you help me fix this issue?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Have been with this provider but I never once received a voicemail

I’m not sure why I never received a voicemail from anyone but I was wondering if anyone knew why or how to fix it. Thank you

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Unlocking phone

I made a request to unlock a phone (that I paid off and upgraded myself to a newer version). I got an email saying my request was denied due to “fraud

Att Unlock service says its not an AT&T phone... but it is!

Title says it all. I bought an AT&T phone, but when I tried to unlock it, i was told that it wasn't an AT&T phone. I confirmed with Apple with the IME

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

I think I downloaded a virus on my phone can someone help or tell me if its possible

I have an iphone 11, my coworker said i should download "At&T Sales Pro" app but it was not in app store. He has a Samsung and he went to his app, pro

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago