Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I move the Sim card from old iphone 6 plus to new iphone XR

Just purchased a new iPhone XR from Apple.. Can I move the Sim card from old iphone 6 plus to new iphone XR??Do I need to call AT&T to update any info

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Conditional call forwarding

Prior to latest iPhone update I have use a special code to have my iphone forward my call to another phone when I don’t answer. Anyone know what that

Questions

Cell Phone plan

Hey, I am currently on a plan with AT&T, it is through Natalie Fisher. My question is what would it cost to go to my own plan and for my wife to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocking emails as texts

How do I block an email coming as a text to my cell phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

UNLOCK DEVICE

I TRIED TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE AND I HIT THE CONFIRMATION LINK AND DOSNT GIVE ME CONFIRMATION TRY TWO TIMES AND NOTHING SO I WAIT THE 48 HOURS TO THE RES

Questions

Misplaced my mobile

I've been looking for three days. I am 70 and I don't go out much, however, I have retraced my steps to the post office and Dollar Tree. No luck. I ha

Questions

Unable to get Two-Factor Authentication Codes from Instagram and Facebook

I am a new AT&T customer with a new iPhone 12 Pro Max. I am unable to receive 2FA codes from Instagram and Facebook although I am receiving this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock for Att locked iphone

Hello, i have bought an att locked iphone 7 plus 5 years ago now i want to unlock it. can you help me i could not fill a request form because of netw

Questions

Carrier unlock for international users

Good day, I bought a device on Ebay, with imei number (Edited per community guidelines) an iPhone xr, when I inserted my mtn sim, it takes me back to

Questions

Voicemail problem

My previously recorded greeting is now set to default & says I will not be checking my voicemail for an extended period of time. When I try to set

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.