Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Unlock phone

Hey i have questions before 3 months I bought two phones from your company on installment planes and i had to travel to another country that doesn’t h

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

bought iphone 7 plus and it is blacklisted

bought an iphone 7 plus and come to find out that it is blacklisted. is there anything that you can do to help me. i would really like to use this pho

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Unable to receive group texts

I have sporadically been unable to receive group texts when an android user is involved in the group chat. I can send messages but only receive them a

Missing Airpods?

I ordered a pair of airpods and they were sent back to the sender because of UPS not being able to find my house. It has been almost a week and i am s

Network signal dropping yet there is a signal

Following apple maps. I change to another program and it says no signal. I have to turn off my iphone and the sgnal bars show up. Annoying.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

My daughter & I keep getting each other's texts

My teen daughter and I get each other's texts and calls ring on both of our phones. Obviously this gets frustrating and neither of us like it! LOL!Th

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Email att.net settings either POP or IMAP to work on iPhoneX

I consider myself as ADVANCED when it comes to computers. I have and iPhoneX and I'm running IOS 13.4.1. Setting up my new sub att.net email on my i

IP Address in Different City than I live in

I have an Apple Iphone 6+.  For some reason my IP address is showing Dallas, TX but I live in Denver, CO.  When I perform Google searches for location

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Can not receive calls from Verizon

Why am I not able to receive calls from my mother who is a Verizon customer? It just tells her that I have call restrictions

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

FaceTime issue

I can only make FaceTime calls over WiFi. I have reset the network settings. I've taken the SIM card out and popped it back in. Turned on and off airp

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago