Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iphone call forwarding won't turn off

I recently turned on call forwarding for my iphone since since I wasn't going to be available to answer my phone for awhile.  Now, however, when I wan

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

inaqvi 

3 minutes ago

Questions

iPhone 12 $800 Rebate Bait and Switch

Buyer Beware!!! Effective October 30, 2020 ATT has changed the trade-in value for the iPhone SE 2020. The trade value of iPhone SE  2020 was

Questions

AT&T and customer service sucks ass

This is what happened. AT&T canceled my pre order iPhone 12 pro for no reason. Called them and they placed the order again and offered 2 day shipp

Questions

Tracking Order

My phone has said "ready for processing" for like a week now and it still has not been sent out. What is going on? My other phone was here in 2 days.

Questions

call fail error

I recently setup my iPhone 12 and transferred my settings from my iPhone 8. I am not able to make a phone call.

Questions

iPhones 12

Anyone had a problem with the iPhone 12 say no cellular service after rest the phone?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Ringtones

I have used various apps over the years to create my own ringtones. Functionality of iTunes has changed so that I can no longer figure out how to dra

Questions

AT&T IPhone 12 Pro 128gb Upgrade Promotion

For the iPhone 12 Pro 128gb Trade-in offer, I have an iPhone XR with a small dent on the case. Would the trade-in promotion be possible?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

eternalaero 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

So how does the $800 credit work for trading in on an iPhone 12?

I have an iPhone 8 sitting around that is nice and works perfect. It is not on my plan but can I trade this in to get an $800 bill credit off an iPhon

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

4 hours ago

Questions

Desbloqueio do iPhone

Olá me chamo Lucas, sou do Brasil, ganhei esse smartphone de um amigo dos EUA, mas não funciona os chip do Brasil, vocês poderiam me ajudar desbloquea

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts