Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

R
Verizon vs AT&T

I have a prepaid phone with no number or service. When I try to place a call I get a Verizon message. I’ve contacted Verizon and they told me I have a

Questions

Odd text

received a text with this number to call  saying my payment is on hold- scam? 667-458-4700

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

35 minutes ago

Questions

One of our iPhone 8's SIM card randomly not working

We've had the phones for 2+ years and mostly no issues.  Recently (last month or so), my wife's iphone 8 has been having an issue with her SIM card. 

Questions

Unlock status always shows pending

A few days ago, I applied to unlock my mobile phone. Because I didn't click the confirmation email in time, the unlocking status has been pending. Wha

Questions

iPad unlocked put being held Hostage

I purchased this iPad for my moms 85 birthday. When I went to configure it for cellular, it says Managed by AT&T.  I ran the IMEI number thru the AT&T

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Constant switch between LTE & 4G

At least once a week for several months now, my LTE service will disappear for no reason and the 4G icon will pop up, rendering my phone completely us

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

iPhone unlock

I recently bought a phone from a third party and she told me she had a balance on the phone which she paid off as soon as I purchased the phone. It’s

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Data is not working

My data won’t work but I can text and call and I’ve done the resetting networks and restarting phone and turning it off and back on and still nothing.

Questions

iPhone XS Blacklist

Hi I bought an iphone xs secondhand and it is blacklisted what can you guys do to help me out?

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

IMAP.mail.att.net not responding

I have a IPhone 7 Plus that the imap.mail.att.net is not responding I have checked and re-entered the user name and password to make sure they are cor

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts