Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

K
My service dropped around 6pm and has yet to come back on. Cant get anyone on the phone to answer or assist.

Around 6pm Sept 29,2020 my phone just stopped working. I can’t call or receive calls, can’t send texts or receive texts, can’t do anything that requir

Questions

iPhone can send but not receive sms messages

Yesterday at 3:18pm I could receive sms text messages, but since then I have been unable to receive sms text messages on my iphone xr. I can text my f

Questions

Unlock phone

I need a phone unlocked to use with another carrier, as AT&T is not currently working in my area after a hurricane. I’ve done several unlock reque

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

12 hours ago

Questions

Cannot connect to the internet on mobile device

Hello when I try and connect to the internet using LTE  I get the following message “AT&T Free Message: Your attempt to connect to data service was un

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Elleminne 

13 hours ago

Questions

Wrong imei

i cant unlock my device using ,device unlock portal because incorrect imei im sure i entered the imei correctly the website know the device see scre

Questions

Text Appears on Statement

Is it possible for a text to appear on your ATT statement, when a text was never sent?

Questions

Texting to a blocked number?

Can i text to a number i have blocked and will it be received and read at the blocked number?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Waldiaz90 

14 hours ago

Questions

iPhone disabled

how do I get my iPhone off from being disabled from wrong password?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

15 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disabled iphone

Where or how do I get my iPhone to work again after being disabled from wrong password put in to many times, I have no computer.?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

15 hours ago

Questions

You are not allowed to make dialed carrier calls

Specifically when I make calls out it rings once and then I get the message "You are not allowed to make dialed carrier calls" and then hangs up. This

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts