Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

unlock device

Hi,I bought my phone at Bestbuy store, they said I can unlock my phone by following the instructions on your website. But I have been doing this for o

posted 

34 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

a few seconds ago

No cellular service

I got a new phone a few days ago. I worked fine until today. Now it won’t send or receive calls or texts. SIM card appears fine. Everything else appea

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

weak signal

I live in the country and have a weak signal. Any suggestions on how to boost it?

Online Order

Why do you guys keep canceling my order ? Due to the virus all the att stores are closed.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

unlock devise

Hi, I tried to unlock the devise I used iphone 6 plus for 5 years which will be for my son and requested to unlock as per the following instruction, h

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Accepted Solution

iPhone XR network compatibility

I’m confused- does an AT&T iPhone XR work on Verizon and Sprint? Some people are saying it does, others, they say it doesn’t, because the AT&T iPhone

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Do I need to transfer my SIM card?

I am moving from an IPhone 8 to an IPhone 10, and the instructions provided are confusing. Do I need to transfer the SIM card to the new phone or not?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

“The wireless customer is not available “

My boyfriend has AT&T and everytime i try to call him from his iphone it’ll say ““The wireless customer is not available “ but when i send him message

Group texts not received

I cannot receive group texts involving droid users. I have reset network multiple times, restarted phone, etc. nothing is working.

I can record a custom voicemail, but it won't allow me to save and use it.

I can record a custom voicemail, it allows me to listen to it, but it reverts back to default because there is no "save" feature lit up. I've updated

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…