Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

QR Code for iPhone Activation

Has anyone ever used a QR code to activate their new iPhone 11? I am not sure where to locate AT&T's QR code so that I can set up my cellular plan on

No update

I ordered a logitech crayon 4 days ago. The website says that its shipped. However, accroding to the usps website, they have not received the package

How is my iphone being hacked?

It is no longer a matter of if, it is how. I have been absolutely certain that my iphone has been hacked and monitored for a while now. I have been ha

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

37 minutes ago

not receiving emails since 5/6

My I phone (6) stopped getting emails 5/6 from Yahoo. I did setting, going to ATT password etc. but still no email Please HELP

Can’t unlock att phone

I have an iPhone 11 which is paid of and has no balance I sent it overseas and it doesn’t work basically says it’s still locked I tried to submit unlo

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

was my iphone hacked/remotely controlled?

I'm shaking as a i write this - iphone 7 - Woke up at 2 am to the sound of a voice recording being made. Take a look at my phone, there are 5 voice re

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

selling a paid off phone that’s still connected to an account

I have an iPhone that is paid off, but when i try to unlock it , it says something about needing to be removed from the account in order to unlock it,

Email att.net settings either POP or IMAP to work on iPhoneX

I consider myself as ADVANCED when it comes to computers. I have and iPhoneX and I'm running IOS 13.4.1. Setting up my new sub att.net email on my i

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Not able to set up Voicemail on my iPhone 8

I have owned this phone for 2 years and jnust now am using. It is not letting me set up the voicemail or make an outgoing message.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

iPhone X Unlock Approved Online, BUT Verizon "SIM Not Supported"

My contract with AT&T ended after 2 years with a former employer on 5/18/20. (I transferred my personal number to my employer's AT&T account that they

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago