Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

K
order possibly cancelled without my notice ?

I went to check my card today and my order was refunded back to my card without notice and I hadn’t cancelled the order so I’m confused on what’s happ

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

merlin007 

12 minutes ago

Questions

ATT Family Secure App on iPhone

I just installed this app on my android phone to protect my daughters iphone where I paired the app. However, I was able to easily delete this app fr

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

chiltonjh 

an hour ago

Questions

Trade In issue

I just upgraded my phone to an 11 and in one place on my bill it acknowledged my XS MAX as the phone I was trading in, so I sent it back. I just got a

Questions

No ship date

I order my phone on 10/20/20 and I still don’t have a ship date what’s going on

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Tyasia1995_ 

an hour ago

Questions

1035 error

For some unknown reason I don’t have a voice mail. When I try and reset it I get an 1035 error.. how can I get it reset. Thanks

Questions

Unlock request pending

Hello, my unlock request has been suspended for exactly 19 days and I have been unable to submit a new request. Please help me to unlock my iPhone 7

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Trade in for iphone 12

Im planning on trading in my iphone 11 for an iPhone 12 Pro. On the site it says I will get "up to $800" credit, does that mean it depends on the phon

Questions

I need the trade in kit sent to me

They did not send trade-in kit after my upgrade. Need kit to obtain credit. How do I get the kit sent?

Questions

Is poor call quality related to age of phone? (6+)

I have been wfh since March and depending on my phone for work. Unfortunately, the call quality is very poor and I frequently have to resort to using

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts