Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Boosting my cellphone signal

How do I boost the signal strength of my iPhone 7 in a rural area without the internet? I live in the San Juan mountains of Colorado where the only in

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

Iphone XS Max locked - purchased in retail

iPhone XS Max - locked sim after reset after 1 and a half year of usageHello. I have a big problem. February 2019. I was in New York for holidays, 5 d

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 minutes ago

Pending port approval

I was see tryna what does pending port approval means

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

Unable to receive verifica texts

I recently switched from TMobile to ATT,I upgraded to a iphone11 pro. None of my p(Edited per community guidelines)words switched over to my new phone

Unlock iphone

Dear all,I bought an iphone 7 plus from ebay. The owner said me that it is clear that mean he paid all for AT&T.Now I have been tried to unlock but re

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Device unlocking issue

Hi, I have an iPhone that was purchased from AT&T. I was trying to unlock it through https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/. However, whenever I put in m

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Question about the iPhone 8/X Qi Wireless Charging compatibility.

Hey everyone,I have a few questions about the Qi Charging capabilities of the new iPhones. I'm going to try to get an iPhone X so i'm curious if perha

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Lost apple watch

I lost my apple watch and it has been 3 days. Is there anyway you can track down where it last was? Find my Iphone is saying it’s offline and will not

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

How is my iphone being hacked?

It is no longer a matter of if, it is how. I have been absolutely certain that my iphone has been hacked and monitored for a while now. I have been ha

Switched from Android to iPhone

I bought my wife a new iPhone for Mother’s Day and we took it into the att store to have her SIM card switched over from her Android....as soon as we