Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

deleted text messages?

is there a way to restore deleted text messages?

posted 

10 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

a minute ago

Accepted Solution

Unlocking My Phone

I bought a brand new iPhone at an AT&T Store in March 2020 because my previous phone got stolen, and in April, I tried to switch carriers and transfer

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

transfer cellular plan

My new ipad 7th Gen came from Amazon without a SIM card. The card in my old ipad 3 is too big to fit into the slot in this new ipad, so I ordered a ne

WiFi calling won’t enable error: EDS0076

Keep getting error code EDS0076 when trying to enable WiFi calling. I need wifi calling for my poor service area.

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Microcell AT&T app

The app requires a username and password to be used to manage my Microcellbut when I downloaded the app from the App Store it does nit give me the opp

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

UNLOCK PHONE ISSUE

I submitted the request for Unlock as instructed and received an email back stating it was APPROVED and included the instructions to complete the unlo

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

My replacement iPhone keeps saying no service and I can’t get it to work.

I’ve looked through all the forums and nothing has helped me. This is a replacement device that I just got. The box that it came in didn’t come with a

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

apple watch

i recently bought an apple watch and I wanted to connect it to cellular data but it isn't allowing me to... what can I do ?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Volume on iPhone 11

I need a volume booster app for my earbuds when listening to pandora and excepting calls

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Can't Unlock Phone

I get all the way to the end of the process and I get a message that says my IMEI does not match my phone number. Since I'm taking them both from the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago