Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

F
iPhone 12 Pro upgrade, how much is the phone if an unlimited plan is not chosen?

I recently ordered a new iPhone 12 Pro to replace my iPhone 6. Our current family plan only allows 3Gb per month, which is fine because we hardly use

Questions

Phone number

Well it might be nice if they have my number and address you can look up in the phonebook or online and getting Bo’s phone number I don’t matter to me

Questions

online orders

i want to talk to actual person , is there a email or phone number for online orders?

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

stephenhawke 

36 minutes ago

Questions

It ends here

I’m not going to write a 16 page ordeal here’s a real simple explanation 1. broken phone -ordered new phone 2. receive nasty refurbished (buttons d

Questions

Att email requires new personal password loop

Hi. I’m trying to log into my att email via the iphone mail app on my phone. I can only log in to my mail on a web browser, which is annoying and clut

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

CS17 

an hour ago

Questions

Track a Return

On November 24, I returned a new phone I had pre-ordered. I used the printed return label that was in the box and as of today (12/3) it still states

Questions

line switch

if my daughters line isnt ready for uprgade but my phone number is ready for uprgrade can i just uprgrade her under my number?If so does that connect

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Remove country lock on iPhone

Hi I bought an iPhone from AT&T in 2015 and then paid off the whole after a year or so. Then I moved to Lycamobile.  Now I came out of USA

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

Phone Unlock Request Wrong Email

I submitted an understanding lock request on the website on 25th, but my email was incorrectly typed. The website says my request can be cancelled wit

Questions

Ipad Order

I placed a order for an ipad air 4 on the 29th of November with a dec 3rd delivery date, but my order is still processing as of the 3rd. What is the i

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts