Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

How is my iphone being hacked?

It is no longer a matter of if, it is how. I have been absolutely certain that my iphone has been hacked and monitored for a while now. I have been ha

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

No sim

Very frequently i am getting a message that there is no sim. I have to restart the phone to fix the issue. Is it something with sim?

Iphone XS Max locked - purchased in retail

iPhone XS Max - locked sim after reset after 1 and a half year of usageHello. I have a big problem. February 2019. I was in New York for holidays, 5 d

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

My phone keeps locking up on me while sending/receiving text messages...new iPHONE pro max 11

While sending and receiving trct msgs my phone will lock up and screen will go black. This will last for up to 30 mins each time

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Getting voicemails hours later

HiI have the iPhone 11 ProMax. This has been going on for months. I get voicemails 10-20 hours after they are made. And the phone calls don't show up

Pending port approvell

Hello my phones ordered the iPhone XR and switched to att from sprint. It has said pending port approvell for about 6 days. I was wondering what I can

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Cancelled order

I ordered online twice for a new phone and line for AT&T. The first time was for a delivery to my house that got cancelled with no explanation. Then I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Boosting my cellphone signal

How do I boost the signal strength of my iPhone 7 in a rural area without the internet? I live in the San Juan mountains of Colorado where the only in

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Pending port approval

I was see tryna what does pending port approval means

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Unable to receive verifica texts

I recently switched from TMobile to ATT,I upgraded to a iphone11 pro. None of my p(Edited per community guidelines)words switched over to my new phone