Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Group Messages Not Sending and Delayed

I am in a group text with two friends. I have an iPhone XS Max, one person also has an iPhone, and the other has an android. We have used this group c

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

locked iPhone 8

I bought my iPhone from amazon that said it was fully unlocked but it is an AT&T phone. I have Verizon. Would you be able to transfer it for me?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Insurance billing

The dm will not come through PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CHARGE FIR A THAT WAS NEVER SENT. The transaction was cancelled for phone number. (Edited as per c

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Unable to send Pictures over text from home wifi

I’m unable to send pix over text from iphone. it has been this way for many months. My husband has the same issue on his Samsung.  All the usual troub

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Unlock my phone.

I bought an iPhone 11 128gb on 3/14/20 in Miami Gardens Florida at full retail price and now it’s locked. I am currently using an eSIM with AT&T and w

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

unlock iphone

Can anyone tell me how to unlock an old iphone 6 ?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

No cellular data

All of a sudden I can’t get cellular data in my neighborhood

Block list

My fathers phone was stolen. I reported it stolen called asurion and got a phone sent to me. A day later the person who stoled my dads phone decided t

Poor cell service this week

Starting this week i am experiencing reduced cell phone coverage. i used to have 3-4 bars now i have 1 at best and dropped calls

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

using primary line to call and text with two-line iphones

I just activated a second line on my XR. I want to use my primary line for all calls unless I specifically change/select the 2nd line. Is there a wa

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…