Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

no network

I’m trying to reactivate my iPhone Xs and can’t figure out how to put one of my phone numbers in it there isn’t a SIM card to swap. It was an upgrade

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

32 minutes ago

Replacement phone from Apple due to warranty

My iPhone from AT&T is less than a year old. Died and would not come back on. AT&T insurance told me to contact Apple. I did and they sent replacement

How to transfer iPad cellular data plan from iPad Air to iPad Pro

I need help transferring cellular data plan from older iPad to iPad Pro (2019). Help?

Unlock Iphone paid in full

Hi, I submitted to unlock my iphone paid in full few months ago, but it is not approved. Now I tried to resubmit the request by using the same IMEI nu

transfer cellular plan

My new ipad 7th Gen came from Amazon without a SIM card. The card in my old ipad 3 is too big to fit into the slot in this new ipad, so I ordered a ne

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Remote Management

My ipad recently reset and a Remote Management page keeps appearing and i dont know what to put for the username and password because i don't have one

Caller ID issue

When I call out with FaceTime it rings the other phone with my email and not my phone number. What’s up with that?

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

I have received unlock confirmation but my iPhone is still lock

Yesterday I sent my request to unlock my iPhone to use it with anther carrier, I followed the process and received confirmation that my request was ap

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

AT&T Device Unlock

Hello, I have submitted an unlock request, it states that it will take two business days. It has been over two business days, and it is still processi

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Iphone 8 Unlocked

Hello, my name is Evgenii, i from Russia. I bought IPhone 8 ( IMEI 35 607909 114796 1) from eBay, because its chipest than in Russian. When i bought I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago