Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Unlocking my late husbands iphone

My husband passed away having an iPhone and owing $560 for the phone. I tried to turn it in to ATT but they told me it was mine and I didn’t owe the

Restore call log

The recent call log on the wife's phone was deleted by a glitch or something. Need help to restore if possible.

Error code 102

Trying to stream and says looks like your receiver is already streaming to another mobile device. ( 102 ) i’m not streaming from any other devices and

Urgent

My order is in progress and is supposed to arrive between today and the 10th but I would also like to cancel my order if possible and when I check my

Voicemail Error/Failed

I am trying to set up my voicemail. While trying to call my voicemail, it responds by saying call failed then a screen shows that an error occurred :

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

My sim is locked

For some reason my iPhone 6 says, “Locked SIM” in the top left of my screen. I think it’s causing internet problems, as some pages won’t load.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Changing phone numbers

Wanting to add my grandaughter to my unlimited account. would like to get her a new Apple XR for $5 a month deal. Problem is she is presently on her

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

voicemail not working right

When someone calls my phone they get "more information is needed to complete your call". This is a new problem, and my outbound message is the same

Device Unlock is failing

The unlock page keeps saying that the device is "doesn’t match an AT&T device". Yet this is an iPhone 11 RED from AT&T. I tried multiple times and fro

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Direct tv

Why do I get this message when I try to watch my show on my iPhone:“0033: the customer is not authorized for the content requested”

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…