Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

that number is out of service now

Having an odd issue, so for starters, my phone number is active and working. I can make and receive calls. BUT, if I miss a call and it goes to voicem

Need help with a locked phone

I have recently switched my service provider and I have unlocked the phone already, yet it still does not work. And it continues to say no service and

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Restock

How often do AT&T stores get phones restocked ?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Lost or stolen

Hi, I just bought a phone from someone online and now it’s saying that’s it’s lost or stolen. What can I do?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Account

Can’t create account or can’t get account number

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Trying to activate phone & SIM, says I have wrong Zip code

I'm trying to activate my phone and SIM card. When I input my phone number and zip code, 'ACT105: We don't recognize the zip code you entered." appear

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Problems unlocking my phone

I’ve tried the at&t website. Keeps giving me an error saying that at the moment there is an issue with the network. Been trying for the past week, sti

SIM card still hasn’t come in

I ordered a SIM card about two weeks ago and it still says it’s waiting to transfer the number so how long do I have to wait

Bought a new phone, whats the right way to activate it?

I bought a new iPhone directly from apple and want to activate it on my plan. However, I am unsure if I can just switch the old SIM card into the new

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Phone returned within 14 days. It has been more than 6 months, still not received money back

Phone returned with 14 days of upgrade. And cancelled upgrade. But payment made for phone still not received. Tired of contacting customer care. This

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago