Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

I can record a custom voicemail, but it won't allow me to save and use it.

I can record a custom voicemail, it allows me to listen to it, but it reverts back to default because there is no "save" feature lit up. I've updated

Busy signal

When some of my contacts call me they get a busy signal. ive checked everything. Even did three factory ressets.

Can't unlock iPhone 6 - says IMEI number doesn't match an ATT device

I'm trying to unlock my iPhone 6 and the website says "Looks like the IMEI number doesn't match an AT&T device". I've checked and re-checked and re-e

Moving cellular service

Bought a new iphone from AT&T the cell service did not transfer to new phone.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Unlock Ipad But not really

I bought an IPhone X and IPad in 4/18 from ATT and paid for both outright. I had two line service and have since decided to switch carriers to Consume

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Error in trying to send text messages. I can receive but not send.

Need help trouble shooting

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

ATT Unlock Portal Not Working

We have tried multiple times to unlock our ATT iPhones on the company unlock portal. It just keeps saying the last name doesn't match the wireless bil

Call can not be completed as dialed

When someone calls me and I don’t answer instead of going to my voicemail it has an error tone and says “your call can not be completed as dialed, ple

iPhone6 IMEI mismatch issue for unlock

I'm trying to unlock my iPhone 6 device with its IMEI, but the website gives me an error message saying "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’

Unlocking an old company phone

My company upgrades our AT&T iPhones on some sort of schedule. For example, if I need a new one, they send me a new one and it's the latest model or a

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…