Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

N
Lost return shipping label

I lost my return shipping label from asurion is there a way I can get another one?

Questions

How do I download Indian ringtones?

Currently I am living and working in India and really enjoy the culture here. I really like Indian music so I want to install Indian ringtones. Someon

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Fl_retire 

16 minutes ago

Questions

Will deliver package to Myanmar?

I would like to purchase from a foreign country but their delivery service is only available with AT&T company. I would like to know  w

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Fl_retire 

20 minutes ago

Questions

Apple Watch upgrade

I was browsing the Series 6, and noticed that the Titanium editions weren’t available through the AT&T store, will they be eventually? However my

Questions

Service blocked

i recently bought a phone from a friend and it was reported lost/stolen and i put my sim card in it and it blocked my service so i put it back in my o

Questions

Need help in unlocking my iPhone

Hello, I went to Apple to fix my iPhone's battery, and at the end, they replaced a new phone (same model) to me. It was fine using my current AT&a

posted 

6 hours ago

Questions

Past promotion

I got an iPhone 11 and a free promotion in January 2020 for adding a new line to my account and I’ve never received the bill credits, so every month I

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

AdelineStar 

7 hours ago

Questions

Missed the Cell Phone Unlock Confirmation Email

So I requested a Iphone Unlock on the website but I missed the email. The website wont let me start a new claim because it says its pending confirmati

Questions

delivery status

my phone was supposed to be here between the 12th and the 15th and i have not received it. i want to check the delivery status.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

is iphone 11 5g?

is iphone 11 5g

posted 

12 hours ago

•