Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

How is my iphone being hacked?

It is no longer a matter of if, it is how. I have been absolutely certain that my iphone has been hacked and monitored for a while now. I have been ha

Got a Unlock Confirm ! But still not working,

Hi all,I got the email about unlcok confirmation. I followed the instruction which is 1) Back up iphone2)Erase iphone3) restore iphone But still I can

My caller ID shows something funny

Hi, I called a customer earlier today to get business, but my Caller ID is showing as G4 justice. Can you help me fix this issue?

Great service

Just trying to leave feedback for some great customer service I got at at&t store in Gulfport ms. The lady’s name is Nakida T and she was way super aw

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unlock

I am trying to unlock an iphone that I have paid for from att but is no longer associated with my phone number. How do I do this?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

New phone- did activation- old and new phone now say no service

I just got a new iPhone. I did the activation through AT&T/get started and it said it was successful. I turned new phone off, waited two minutes, t

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

unlocking phones risk to losing phone number?

Looking to switch carrier due to relocation and poor coverage. Want to bring my own phones to the new carrier so need to unlock them. Is the phone n

Att Unlock service says its not an AT&T phone... but it is!

Title says it all. I bought an AT&T phone, but when I tried to unlock it, i was told that it wasn't an AT&T phone. I confirmed with Apple with the IME

blacklist phone

How to get my paid iPhone 7 off the blacklist

Iphone 11 caller ID issues

I have an iphone 6S which is set to hide my number on the Caller ID of those who I call. It's not been a problem in the past, However, I recently pur

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago