Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

My airpods never got delivered

I spoke to two att representative and got there name and id #’s about my order and my issue and was told something but never received my missing order

Voicemails don't show

Went in to voicemail setup and turned on notifications, but voicemail still don't show. Voicemail screen just says call voicemail.

Att protect and att security

My phone is not sending me a pin to verify.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Unable to make / receive calls

IPhone 7. Approximately two weeks ago, my phone stopped answering or making calls that weren’t on network (I assume on network - I could call the othe

HELP with messaging

I CANNOT believe the service could get any worse. I have been having problems sending and receiving texts for months, but has gotten worse in the last

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Not charging

New iPhone 7 just received low battery I plugged in see no icon not charging

Current AT&T customer trying to unlock 3 iphone 6s devices (fully paid off)

Hello, I am a current long-time AT&T customer and have 3 devices (all iPhone 6s) on my family account. I am trying to unlock these but the portal is

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

my phone got diabled

my phone is not recognizing my passcode and keeps disabling me out of my phone. How do I unlock my phone?

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Please help

I just got a new iPhone because my other one the battery went out. I put my SIM card in and it worked fine. I went through the setting process without

screen goes black

I just received a warranty replacement device and I'm already having issues with it, such as battery life and the screen randomly turning black. The p

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…