Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Y
Wi-Fi won't turn on

My note 8 Wi-Fi is not turning on and it keeps saying to connect to a network. How can I fix this?

Questions

Samsung phone keeps dropping wifi

Both samsung phones I have had (currently A71 5G) drop my home wifi and revert to cellular. Rebooting modem and/or phone has not worked. Forgetting wifi might work but only a short time.

Questions

What is Mck code

Hey there i have unlock code for my s21 5g but device requires MCK CODE What is the solution

Questions

Network mode not showing for 5G

I bought my phone from ATT samsung s21 ultra 5g and love the phone. And I signed up for the Elite unlimited plan for 5G. Now I want to make sure my phone will use 5G when in an area that it is avaialble. So I googled it and went to Settings - connections - mobile networks but there is no Network mod

Questions

Read receipts

Hello 👋, I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I recently was sent a new phone through Asurion (because my other just stopped working). Once I got my new phone, my read receipts / typing indicators only work for certain contacts. I'm using the stock messages app, that comes installed on the phone. The

Questions

Phone calls constantly drop in and out... What is going on?

Every phone call I have had since my previous phone died a month ago has had serious issues, including extreme distortion and audio dropping out. The issues mostly seem to be on my side, usually I am able to hear everything from the other person but my audio will drop in and out. I have two phones,

Questions

Old phone dead can't retrieve verification code

My mom's phone died. They gave her new phone different number. Everytime she tries to go on account it sends verification to old dead phone. It won't let her get it any other way. It is a Samsung. She has gone to the store several times and spent hours on the phone getting no where. No one helps. S

Questions

Android 12 update

When is the note 10 plus android 12 update going to be pushed? It was released a month ago and still no update yet? Do not feed me the (Edited per community guidelines) that you know nothing and it is up to samsung. That is a lie. Nothing gets pushed until it is verified by the cell provider.

Questions

I just filed an FCC complaint against ATT

I have been trying to unlock my Samsung Galaxy Notebook 20 for 4 months now and I've had enough. Samsung is blaming AT&T and AT&T is blaming Samsung; Meanwhile, I am without a phone I paid 1,200.00 for 6 months ago. I'll see if FCC can hash it out or I may need to seek legal assistance. I re

Questions

In addition to texting and data, I'm able to receive calls but cannot make calls.

I have text and data and can receive calls but cannot make calls. This happened 12 days ago and the customer service rep said I would not have this problem again.

Questions

Unlock Device

I am not AT&T customer, i called on jan17 to request unlock device and they give me case no: CM20220117_152254890. They told me it will take 48 hours to get code on my phone, however i dint receive any text from AT&T, please help.

Questions

Old text messages reappearing after every system update

Whenever I have to update the system software on my Galaxy S21, after it is completed and reboots, I get old messages from one particular person in my Contacts who also happens to have AT&T as their cellular provider. I do not get any of my replies, just that person's old text messages re-recei

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.