Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

D
Looking for a replacement Battery

Yesterday at ATT store I asked for a replacement battery for a phone I purchased about 14 months ago, the only option by ATT was to get a new phone fo

Questions

Have unlimited data on my brand new S20, haven't been able to get online since I purchased it.

I am constantly being kicked offline while trying to use my s20 5g that I got yesterday. I have unlimited data and never had a problem connecting to/s

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Security App says Root Access Detected

I woke up this morning and upon unlocking my phone I saw the AT&T Mobile Security app open saying "(Edited per community guidelines) Root Access Detec

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

samsung s9 texting problem

Cannot open pictures in text messages unless I turn off my WiFi.  This did not happen when I first got my phone 2 years ago.  It is a recent and annoy

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Unlocking Galaxy J7

Hey, I put in a request for unlocking phone Galaxy J7 and got an email saying it was accepted. The email gave me IMEI number, Request number, and Unlo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Returning unopened Samsung S20 and two Samsung watches when they come. Restocking fee?

My boyfriend and I were going to get new service through AT&T, I wanted the S20 Ultra and he wanted the S20 Standard. We were also talked into getting

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

S20+ connection issues

Is anyone else having issues with their s20's not being able to connect to 5g+? ATT says everything is good, tower is sending out the signal, phone is

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Phone IMEI not working to unlock phone

When I type in my IMEI to make a phone unlock request it always came up saying that the IMEI does not belong to an AT&T device

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Trouble unlocking my device

I was AT&T customer for 3.5 years before I back to my country 1st of August. I have closed and paid everything and asked for unlocked all my devices.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Verizon Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge not working on At&t

Around the first of July 2020 I switched from my Verizon account to my friends account that he has had for about 7 years. Everything worked for about

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts