Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

A
Samsung Device Protection addon Error

When I go to look at my device add-ons for my current installment on the Samsung A52 5G, It says I am not eligible for device protection like say if I

Questions

Accepted Solution

New SIM came with Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512 GB no mobile network (stuck on "connecting")

I received my new S21 Ultra 5G 512 GB on Aug 25th. I attempted to activate the new SIM card that came with it online at att.com/activate, and it faile

Questions

How to use the latest version of Yo Whatsapp 2022 APK?

Currently whatsapp yo application when launched has a lot of features as well as difficult to use versions.There will be a detailed tutorial on how to

Questions

Fold 3 unlock code

Hoping someone can help me here. I just got a message from AT&T with the unlcok code. It says to please allow 24 hours before entering the code. H

Questions

Unlock code

I'm trying to get a unlock code and still waiting. The status says pending. How long does it usually take? I sent the request 9/15/21

Questions

I'd like to unlock my phone

hey! I'm using an AT&T phone with a t-mobile Sim I just want to unlock my phone using the imei so I can have a t-mobile OS on my phone and not AT&

Questions

Samsung Vs At&T Preorder?

So we all know samsungs current deal for the S21 Ultra . I have a Note 10 for trade in so they're offering 550 I wanted to go through Samsung to get t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

European phone can't register to AT&T: Error GA205

Hi, my son arrived in the US last Thursday and he wants to activate an AT&T prepaid SIM card. He get's a text message with error code GA205, s

Questions

Unwanted Automatic Software Updates

Is there a way to choose what updates my device receives/uses? Is there a way to decide for myself, like the grown adult I am, when the updates are

Questions

phone unlock in Nigeria

Please I just got my phone, and it's locked with att. Anytime I put a Nigerian sim, it asks for unlock code. Please how do I get an unlock codscode

Questions

Transfer AT&T phone number to Google Fi

I have been on the phone for more than 4 hours trying to get AT&T (Prepaid) to release my phone number to Google Fi. I keep getting transferred a

Questions

Where's my refund? I have called 3 times and each time they said 5 business days. Where is it???

Since Mid-August, I have called 3 times about my refund. Each time ATT customer service says 5-7 business days. Nothing has been done. So, I ask "Wher

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.