Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Software update issues

Any s10+ owners still waiting for the android 10 update? I know it's been out publically for some time

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:46 PM

How to copy ATT Advanced Messages sent/receive messages from Note 4 to my computer for reading/sorting?

How do I copy to my computer both *sent* and received messages from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung SM N910A, Android 6.0.1, which was unfortunately

posted 

Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Will I be able to transfer my sim card directly from my At&t iphone 7 to a unlocked Samsung s10?

I want to buy a new Samsung S10 from the Samsung store as an unlocked model (it will save me a significant amount of $ due to sales). Will Will I be a

posted 

Yesterday at 8:00 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:19 PM

S7 is stuck in airplane mode, no wireless connection

I have no wireless connection, just a slashed circle icon. The airplane mode is turned off, but illuminated. A hard reset didn't work. Any other ideas

posted 

Yesterday at 5:31 PM

Pictures/ MMS won't download on Galaxy S9

I've had this phone for 15 months with no problems.   The past few days pictures will not download in text messages.  I have searched and tried everyt

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:55 AM

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Lte Watch

I've spent 3 hours on the phone with At@t trying to activate my new unlocked watch.Now they are telling me I have to go to an At@t store to get a qr c

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Unable to Update to to Android 10 (Note 9)

I think it was yesterday AT&T finally pushed a stable update for Android 10 and when I try to run a software update it says software already up to dat

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Update on Fix for Note 10+ 5G GPS issue?

I'd like to know if there is any progress on a fix for the Samsung Note 10+ 5g GPS issue. The issue that has a workaround on TMobile but does not have

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Virus on Phone

One of the phones under my plan have been compromised with a virus. I have no idea what to do about it to fix the issue. What steps do I need to follo

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Set up and Transfer App not available in Jamaica

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy J7 prime from my aunt who got it from the US. She had been using it and I decided to start a fresh so I factory reset

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago