Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Photo Recovery for Samsung SM-G900A

In the last few years , has anyone developed a way to recover deleted photos from SM-G900A? Mine were deleted by mistake and I cant seem to find soft

posted 

1 hour ago

Galaxy S8 - latest software update?

Is it me or have we not received an update for the Galaxy S8 since October? I check every few days and am told my Current software is up to date. I kn

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:09 AM

Can't establish email account on cell phone

I'm trying to set up my email account on a Samsung S6 cell phone. I fill out the form, but when I click on "Next," the following message pops up: "S

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:45 PM

Unlock code for Samsung Express 3 still waiting...12 days...

I am waiting for AT&T to unlock my old Samsung Express 3... I was hoping to donate it to my church for senior citizen use.... 12 days in process... I

posted 

Yesterday at 3:56 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:18 PM

Accepted Solution

update outside the usa

i recently bought a s10 plus for a family member outside the usa, but hes telling me that the phone is not getting any kind of update , not even the s

posted 

Yesterday at 3:16 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:34 AM

Alcatel att to Samsung metro

I currently have a prepaid phone and it is Alcatel att straight talk and was given a Samsung metro pcs can I use my current service with it

posted 

Yesterday at 5:30 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Androd update 1/8/2020

after todays update from AT&T, every time I go to use the phone a window comes up saying Your phone supports AT&T video calls. I uncheck next to Don't

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:12 AM

Wifi calling won't turn off and kills cellular Internet use

Have an incredibly frustrating problem that I can now recreate each time. Note 10+, everythign is updated. If I'm on wifi with wifi calling turn on,

posted 

Yesterday at 2:00 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:39 AM

Accepted Solution

Why I can't get the pie update on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Active at&t?

When I heard that the pie update is out for the at&t s8 active, I got so happy but when I checked it said your device is up to date.Why me?BTW I live

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Incoming calls being answered remotely by stranger

Hello, thanks in advance for any help.I have a Galaxy S8+. I formerly used a Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch with it's own phone number, and I had the "Num

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago