Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

At&t branded phone not connecting to MetroPCS after unlock

I received an unlock code from at&t for an at&t phone I just bought to use with MetroPCS and it says it unlocked successfully, but it still boots with

posted 

5 hours ago

buying new phone locked or unlocked

I have an S7 that's seen better days , so I'm going to buy a new s7 to replace it and was wondering do I buy a locked or unlocked phone , still going

posted 

9 hours ago

Samsung tab s4 bixby voice update...

It says to use to bixby "button" which there isn't any, okay so I go to setup wake up by voice but, the stupid bixby voice setup doesn't respond to my

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Android version update

Was with Xfinity mobile about a month ago. My s10 plus device updated to android 10 one ui 2.0. Then I switched to att and my update downgraded back t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking Galaxy S7 without sim

Per instructions, I've removed the sim card from Galaxy S7 and followed the instructions in the email.  Won't unlock.  However, when looking at the de

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

software not updating

my phone model is Samsung S10-G973U. this phone is unlocked with AT&T and currently iam using this phone in india. the issue is there is no software u

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Unlocking a Samsung phone

I have a Samsung A157V. I have received an email from AT&T stating that my unlock request has been approved; however, there is no code listed in the e

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Brand User
Samsung Galaxy S20 FAQs

When will the phones be available for purchase? Online pre-order begins on February 21, 2020. It will also be available for purchase online and in-sto

posted 

a day ago

Pictures/ MMS won't download on Galaxy S9

I've had this phone for 15 months with no problems.   The past few days pictures will not download in text messages.  I have searched and tried everyt

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Android 10 update for unlocked ATT-branded phone on ATT Prepaid?

Supposedly, one Android 10 update went out on February 5, 2020, another a couple days ago on February 24, 2020. My phone hasn't seen either. I have an

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago