Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

J
My phone number won't port to AT&T (But was approved and confirmed) and the AT&T css team is useless to me.

So after speaking to 15 different people and them all lying to me telling me they fixed it (they clearly didn't) I am at a loss. I'm about to go to th

Questions

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Tab A had tethering option removed

I recently purchased a Galaxy Tab A 8.4" 2020 from the local AT&T store. The hotspot and tethering options are not available thru 'settings'.&nbs

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

pwinMD 

4 hours ago

Questions

Cannot update software on S10e

I have a Samsung Galaxy s10e, and I'm still on android 9. When I check for updates, it says I'm up to date. I've also tried connecting it to my pc wit

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Not getting photos that are text to me.

Not getting photos that are text to me. I get a message that says "No subject, Message size 29KB, Expires 12:01 PM, Nov.27"

Questions

Can't Send/Receive Photos While on Wi-Fi

My husband and I switched to AT&T last year and we both have Samsung Galaxy S10 phones. Before that, we were with Verizon and had Galaxy S8 phones

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

Visual voicemail app not completing setup for ATT voicemail on S10e

I recently acquired a new, unlocked S10e and migrated to it from an iphone 7 using smartswitch. Everything is working fine except the visual voicem

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

BHdlstn 

12 hours ago

Questions

Can't download video

Suddenly my galaxy S7 won't download video. Every attempt links to google play. Does anyone have any solution?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

FurySt 

15 hours ago

Questions

RCS stopped working

I had a OnePlus 6T for 2 years, not a carrier supported device, yet RCS worked fine until a week or so ago.. Messages show "sent" though they are neve

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 hours ago

Questions

S20 Stuck on August Update

After six contacts with AT&T, I thought I would come to the forum. I asked AT&T for a warranty replacement because none of the diagnostic proc

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade in program is a scam

I traded in my current phone that I was using under the next plan. Paid it off and upgraded. I return the old phone wrapped in bubble wrap. Trade in s

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

thewitt99 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts