Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

K
Why is my phones date/time jumping days into the future??

My phone is randomly picking dates days or even weeks into the future. It said I missed a call and the time stamp on the screenshot I got have the fut

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S8 quarterly updates

Now that Samsung will only be providing quarterly security updates for the Galaxy S8, will AT&T be pushing the updates to these devices?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Verified - my Samsung phone is permanently locked to AT&T. Who has absolute power over my phone?

We live in the UK and a friend gave us a brand new Samsung phone to use in the USA. Excellent gift. Or so we thought. Back in the UK we tried to switc

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

S20 Text Notifications

Is there a way to make a flash notification for texts/messages for S20? I keep missing texts for hours because there is no reminder flash.

Questions

No mobile data service message

My nieces Samsung phone on my account is getting an alert message "No mobile data service.  Temporarily turned off my your carrier".   She has missed

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

convert att network to sprint network

my phone is telling that i need a network sim unlock code. please help me to establish the correct code to be able to put use to the s8+ i purchased a

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

FLASHING PHONE SCREEN

Hello my name is Deanie Coplen, phone number 254-218-9320 & I am having issues with my phone screen. It keeps flashing and gives me terrible headaches

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Continuous issues with sending & receiving text messages.

All three Samsung users on my account have had nothing but problems recently (the past 6 months) with sending and receiving text messages. Very freque

Questions

Sending a text message to an Australian mobile phone number

I am able to successfully call my daughter's Australian mobile phone number via my Samsung 10e Android cell phone without issue but I am unable to sen

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

My video format changed can't see visuals only audio

Please help. I downloaded a screen recorder, after recording the phone asked me which format should it play it with I chose Samsung video, since then

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts