Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

I
Hotspot on unlimited starter

My mom says we have unlimited starter and I can use as much data as I want but she tells me to not use the hotspot because she will be charged more an

Questions

Unlock homescreen password

Can't unlock my j7 2018 to access my phone I forgot my password

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

ESPN App Player Error ES0002

I have a Samsung Android tablet and get this error message on all ESPN channels. I have cleared the cache, uninstalled the ATT U-Verse app and reinst

Questions

Phone IMEI not working to unlock phone

When I type in my IMEI to make a phone unlock request it always came up saying that the IMEI does not belong to an AT&T device

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

"Reset Network" is not an option on my Galaxy S3 Frontier ATT SM-R765A

Galaxy S3 Frontier ATT SM-R765A , How to reset Network? I have been using this watch with AT&T but wanted to move it over to T-Mobile. I have

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Samsung A50 keeps saying sign into AT&T network

Have an Unlocked A50. Worked fine until a couple days ago. Then it said I had no data. This was incorrect and it kept saying sign into AT&T networ

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Connecting to Home Wifi

I have an ATT mobile plan (2 phones) and I cannot connect to my Xfinity home wifi. I've recently purchased 2 unlocked cell phones (S Note 9/ S 10E)-

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

I'm oversea's and I'm trying to unlock my phone so I can switch to a more reliable service provider here.

I recently moved to japan on orders and need to switch to the Japanese service providers so I can effectively communicate with co-workers and family,

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

MM#6 phone not allowed emergency calls only

My phone use to work and now I have phone not allowed MM#6. It is an AT&T phone and my service is through T-Mobile. How do I fix this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Advanced messaging not working

After update this morning my text messages no longer show typing/delivered/read. The advanced messaging is on. I've turned my phone on and off. I've t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts