Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

M
5G issues with Galaxy S20 - Can I disable?

I've had the Galaxy S20 for about 3 months now. I live in Little Rock, AR.  About 3 weeks ago, the 5G indicator started popping up.  This came with im

Questions

Unlock code j7j3

Imei [EDITED per Community Guidelines] Please  help  I spent 100 dollars already for basically now  fake codes I cant even setup device  never seen it

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Galaxy XCover FieldPro

is there any way to allow reassignment of the PTT buttons?

Questions

Unlock a refurbished phone

I bought a refurbished Note 8 from an Amazon vendor. They are no longer reachable on Amazon. I moved to an area with spotty cellular coverage when com

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

My New Galaxy S 10+ which i bought from Bestbuy because Att didn"t carry it anymore shows up in my Att Website as a unknown device.

I took it to a Att store and traded in my old phone, switched the sim card and it fired up just fine . I called At, gave them my imei number and they

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

New Samsung Galaxy S20

Hi, this morning I went to the AT&T store and upgraded my Samsung Galaxy J7 to a Samsung Galaxy S20 -- the AT&T store associate transferred all my dat

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Camera exploded

hello, My husband has a Samsung s10. He had his phone in his pocket and he said he felt something hot. So he reached in and pulled out his phone. When

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Help pay bill

I can't afford my bill due to covid out of work. I need to stay connected for appointments and shopping.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Pictures received via text messages don't save to Gallery. Appear in My Files Downloads with "unable to find app" to open the files

I receive pictures in Messages on my Samsung Galaxy J3 which I can view in Messages as either thumbnail or enlarged when I click on them. But when I "

Questions

Validate email

Until yesterday, I've been able to access my email without issue on my mobile device, a Samsung S10. Everytime I try and reinstall my email it gives m

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts