Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

MY AT&T device information

I just changed my device didn't through AT&T new phone service. I checked My AT&T app and it doesn't show me what device I have. ​ It shows me just

posted 

7 hours ago

Samsung tab s4 bixby voice update...

It says to use to bixby "button" which there isn't any, okay so I go to setup wake up by voice but, the stupid bixby voice setup doesn't respond to my

posted 

16 hours ago

Software Update for Note 9 beware!

Has this happened to anyone else? On Friday Feb 21st I received a software update for my Note 9. I read it quickly. I did a quick backup on my Super B

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Account in collections

I had an AT&T account and due to missed payments my account it went into collections. I want to pay the collections off but i still have the phones i

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

How to copy ATT Advanced Messages sent/receive messages from Note 4 to my computer for reading/sorting?

How do I copy to my computer both *sent* and received messages from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung SM N910A, Android 6.0.1, which was unfortunately

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Update on Fix for Note 10+ 5G GPS issue?

I'd like to know if there is any progress on a fix for the Samsung Note 10+ 5g GPS issue. The issue that has a workaround on TMobile but does not have

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Galaxy S20 unlocked in ATT network

I'm looking to purchase the new GS20 Ultra directly from Samsung, unlocked. Will this device fully function on AT&T's network?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Samsung Galaxy note 8

Hello good afternoon my name is Mercedes Dupree and i'm having trouble using my phone its not allowing me to make calls or receive calls every time i

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Other carrier phone compatibility with AT&T's service

I am considering switching my Metro by T-Mobile family plan and users to AT&T. It will include 4 Samsung A10e phones and one unlocked AT&T Samsung S9.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Weird glitch?

We upgraded 2 phones on our line because they were eligible. They were sending them to a different city so the assistant cancelled the first order and

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago