Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

L
Samsung Note 10+ Not Charging on Wireless Fast Charger

Received the Samsung Wireless Fast Charger cradle with my Note 10+ when the Note 10+ first came out. Worked perfect.............as did the fast charg

Questions

Samsung Phone Recieing Texts 2-3 minutes in future

Tried unchecking / rechecking automatics time. Set time to manual in the past (Test, set time to 11:30 when real time is 11:43) and it still came in

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Not receiving incoming calls

Recently switched to an S20+ from and S9+, however this issue was happening before the switch. It seems to have gotten worse now though. I can mak

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tjsills 

5 hours ago

Questions

How do I resolve a charge dispute?

I purchase a Samsung S7 Edge from a third party store (online), and I was owned by ATT originally. When asking ATT to unlock it so that I can use it w

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 hours ago

Questions

Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy A6

Hello, I wanted to unlock my Samsung Galaxy A6. I also got an unlock code, but none of the instructions on how to do it work. Does anyone know how

Questions

Number not stored on the sim with Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

I get messages like "Your carrier stores your line number on their central system not the sim". Could this be stopping me from using RCS? My phone num

Questions

My Unlocked AT&T Samsung Galaxy s10 won't update to Andorid 10

Hello everyone.   I bought an unlocked att samsung galaxy s10+ from ebay. The phone is almost brand new.    My problem is that I c

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

12 hours ago

Questions

S20 Ultra Terrible Mobile data, Frequent call drops, Message problems

I have tried contacting ATT several times and the issue above is persisting. The customer service has now ordered a new SIM. I am going to wait and se

Questions

S20 Ultra terrible mobile data Service

I switch to AT&T just yesterday and got the S20 ultra and since then I have terrible mobile data and I'm dropping calls. I ran a speed test several ti

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ram020178 

13 hours ago

Questions

trade in program remove carrier service

i have the at&t trade in program information and it says to remove Carrier service from your device. How do I do this? The device is a at&t Sa

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts