Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Can't establish email account on cell phone

I'm trying to set up my email account on a Samsung S6 cell phone. I fill out the form, but when I click on "Next," the following message pops up: "S

posted 

8 minutes ago

Galaxy S8 - latest software update?

Is it me or have we not received an update for the Galaxy S8 since October? I check every few days and am told my Current software is up to date. I kn

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 8:22 PM

What is the Note 8 update still on the October 1 Security update when others are getting December??!!

What is the Note 8 update still on the October 1 Security update when others are getting December??!!These are $1000+ business oriented machines and w

posted 

Today at 3:00 PM

Accepted Solution

Bought an S7 not knowing it was Google locked

I have reset the phone but cannot get past the google lock.

posted 

Yesterday at 11:51 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:33 PM

s8 touch screen

i just got my phone and i cracked it a few days later like a day after that the touch screen just will not respond to my touch the fingerprint scanner

posted 

Yesterday at 2:14 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:15 PM

I need to unlock my old S7 that is not used anymore it's AT&T With no SIM card. want to send it to my sister in the UK.

My Samsung S7 is locked with AT&T. I would like to unlock it it is not used anymore as I have and S9 there is no SIM card in it and I would like to se

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:04 PM

No option to disable stream saver

I've tried online on my computer as well as they my att app on my phone but I cannot disable stream saver, only data. I tried calling att support but

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:01 PM

Permanently locked?

I got permission to unlock my Samsung galaxy S4. I messed up the code for the 5 try limit. Is my phone really permanently locked now?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:36 AM

Note 8 Android 9

The Android 9 update is not showing up for my Note 8. I've tried safe mode and smart switch. Nothing is working and I can't use bixby until I update.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:36 AM

old phone and text data

Is there any way to retrieve old phone and text data such as phone numbers and names that have expired. Don't need content, just name and phone numbe

posted 

Yesterday at 1:43 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:46 AM