Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

F
Advanced messages

I got a replacement phone through my mobile insurance and now my advanced messages are no longer working. How do I fix this? I made sure advanced mess

Questions

Denied unlock request due to 6 month active account rationale (on phone account that's been paid off for 18 months)

Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8+ that was purchased in April 2017 but was replaced through an Asurion claim in summer of 2019. I've submitted multiple re

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Activate A US Cellular Samsung Grand Prime to my Go phone account

I bought a unlocked Samsung Grand Prime that had been used on US Cellular from my work buddy. It accepts my att.gophone Simcard but I have no ability

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

Can't get help unlocking Galaxy S20 bought from Samsung

When I purchased the S20 from Samsung, the website asks if you want it unlocked or set to a carrier. I selected AT&T since they were my carrier. N

Questions

At&t lost my trade in phones!

I switched from Verizon and took advantage of a promotion allowing us to trade in our gently used and PAID OFF galaxy phones for the new Note 20 phone

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S20 Wifi Trouble

I have an S20 and recently started experiencing trouble with my phone connecting the internet via wifi intermittently. It says connected without Inte

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 hours ago

Questions

visual voice mail

note 20 ultra. Trying to set up visual voice mail it say to enter a new password. When I enter it say non-existent mailbox, or incorrect password

Questions

Samsung s20 ultra 5g

Hello. I am not a customer of at&t company. Please help me. One person sold to me a Samsung s20 5g ultra  with IMEI *** last digits 4741 and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

21 hours ago

Questions

Phone sd card and phone number not showing

I cant move any apps to my sd card when I know some of the apps I can move to sd card it says that my card is active but my phone and voice mail say I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 hours ago

Questions

actualizar fuera de Estados Unidos un Samsung galaxy s10

I am outside the United States and I do not receive updates, I have an S10, I am in Mexico, I wanted to see if there would be any way to update for an

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts