Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Can't download video

Suddenly my galaxy S7 won't download video. Every attempt links to google play. Does anyone have any solution?

Questions

How to unlock the lock that you draw a pattern

I had to take back a phone on our plan due to none payment. I do not want to do a factory reset yet because I want to make sure all the pics are off o

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Chela1313 

7 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Tab A had tethering option removed

I recently purchased a Galaxy Tab A 8.4" 2020 from the local AT&T store. The hotspot and tethering options are not available thru 'settings'.&nbs

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

pwinMD 

14 hours ago

Questions

Problem Still Not Resolved

I'm continuously having issues with my multimedia and group text messages. I have called and asked for support with this many times and the problem co

Questions

I wanna use my at&t sim card in my tracfone

I have an at&t sim card but my phone is a tracfone so it says sim network locked sim card inserted. Is there a way to fix it so I can use it

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

17 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking Network

I literally cant stand this. Ive tried codes to unlock my phone and it still wont work. This is such a stupid feature!!

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gomezma1 

20 hours ago

Questions

One or media attachments were removed

I often send documents to my cell (Samsung S8 plus) via texting to my telephone number using "@mms.att.net". Doing it this way gives me some options

Questions

Not getting photos that are text to me.

Not getting photos that are text to me. I get a message that says "No subject, Message size 29KB, Expires 12:01 PM, Nov.27"

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 hours ago

Questions

Phone Unlock

I got unlock code from att. Put non att card and it adked for code. Input it and went thru. Put my tmobile card and cant get cell network. Works on wi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

My phone number won't port to AT&T (But was approved and confirmed) and the AT&T css team is useless to me.

So after speaking to 15 different people and them all lying to me telling me they fixed it (they clearly didn't) I am at a loss. I'm about to go to th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts