Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Unlock taken over a month

Hello, I am attempting to unlock my old ATT phone. I have read the eligibility requirements and I appear to qualify. I submitted my request Dec 17 201

posted 

1 hour ago

Deleted messages keep returning as unread message

My wife and I both have Samsung S8 Active phones, running on AT&T, all of a sudden we get emails that have been deleted for 1 or 2 months. It is then

posted 

1 hour ago

Can't establish email account on cell phone

I'm trying to set up my email account on a Samsung S6 cell phone. I fill out the form, but when I click on "Next," the following message pops up: "S

posted 

Yesterday at 10:30 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Galaxy S8 - latest software update?

Is it me or have we not received an update for the Galaxy S8 since October? I check every few days and am told my Current software is up to date. I kn

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:22 PM

What is the Note 8 update still on the October 1 Security update when others are getting December??!!

What is the Note 8 update still on the October 1 Security update when others are getting December??!!These are $1000+ business oriented machines and w

posted 

Yesterday at 3:00 PM

Accepted Solution

Bought an S7 not knowing it was Google locked

I have reset the phone but cannot get past the google lock.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

s8 touch screen

i just got my phone and i cracked it a few days later like a day after that the touch screen just will not respond to my touch the fingerprint scanner

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

I need to unlock my old S7 that is not used anymore it's AT&T With no SIM card. want to send it to my sister in the UK.

My Samsung S7 is locked with AT&T. I would like to unlock it it is not used anymore as I have and S9 there is no SIM card in it and I would like to se

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

No option to disable stream saver

I've tried online on my computer as well as they my att app on my phone but I cannot disable stream saver, only data. I tried calling att support but

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Permanently locked?

I got permission to unlock my Samsung galaxy S4. I messed up the code for the 5 try limit. Is my phone really permanently locked now?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago