Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

J
S20+ Visual Voicemail Setup Issues

I am not able to set up Visual Voicemail on my S20 . I click on the voicemail icon, click Continue on the next screen, "Please wait while we check you

Questions

receiving texts from iphones on my galaxy s10

all of sudden I cant get texts from iPhone users, even the other person on my phone account....I've tried everything a different at and t tech support

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Phone is eligible for unlocking but your webpage just keeps saying "Network Error"

I would like to unlock my Samsung 7 phone. It is paid off and completely eligible for unlocking. Every time morning or night over the past week i have

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

joego1969 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unlock phone

Hello , I buy a phone since about 2 months and he s not internationally unlock , we(the seller and I) tried to do it and they always say : looks lik

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S8 quarterly updates

Now that Samsung will only be providing quarterly security updates for the Galaxy S8, will AT&T be pushing the updates to these devices?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

gy1363 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone Tracking

I have a confirmation email, and tracking number for my new phone but anytime I search up the tracking number it can't be found.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

platinum11 

11 hours ago

Questions

no internet

I have a data symbol "H" I no data at all, any help?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

14 hours ago

Questions

How to get a simple from a phone to work in my tablet?

My phone broke and I want to put my SIM card into my tablet to temporarily use it, how do I go about getting that to work correctly?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

JeremySides 

14 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy S3 Device Unlock Code Not Working

I followed the forums and the system screen doesn't have the correct options: a. Go to the Dial pad and dial *#197328640#b. Please click on number

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

15 hours ago

Questions

Dual Sim unlocked A6 plus

I have an unlocked a 6 plus with dual SIM card. SIM 1 is T-Mobile and works normally. Sim 2 is AT&T and I receive phone calls and text messages bu

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts