Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Trouble texting pictures to non-AT&T devices, post switch from Verizon...., WHY?

Switched from Verizon with Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N930V), using Samsung Messages that came on phone for texting. I cannot text pics to non-AT&T us

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 minutes ago

Need New SIM card

I got a new phone and want to get a SIM card that uses my old number. Has anyone been able to do this? Whenever I try to get a SIM card it tells me t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

41 minutes ago

Galaxy S20 not UPDATING

I bought the phone on launch day and still have not received an firnware update. I called ATT and was told that it's Samsungs fault which is not true

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

If buy a new unlocked smartphone from Bestbuy.com right now can I bring it to a AT&T store and have this do this for free ?

If buy a new unlocked smartphone from Bestbuy.com right now can I bring it to a AT&T store and have them transfer my data from my old phone to my new

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Permanently locked?

I got permission to unlock my Samsung galaxy S4. I messed up the code for the 5 try limit. Is my phone really permanently locked now?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Text Sending and Receiving Issues on Galaxy S7

Hello, I recently was made aware that my phone has been having many texting problems. I receive doubled text messages, my sent messages to group chats

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Used phone

I got a better used phone from a friend it's att phone been reset could I use it I ha e att prepaid

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

calls going straight to voicemail

all of my coming calls go straight to voicemail, except those from my contact list. How can I change that?

Wifi and Bluetooth won't turn on after unlocking Samsung Tab E T377A

I'm not an AT&T customer but I bought a Samsung Tab E T377A about a month ago thinking I could use it as a simple tablet. I was able to use the wifi a

Not getting mobile data

I just got a new unlocked Samsung Galaxy A71. Being that it is a newer international phone and not one being offered by AT&T, I did some research to s

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…