Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

C
MM#6 phone not allowed emergency calls only

My phone use to work and now I have phone not allowed MM#6. It is an AT&T phone and my service is through T-Mobile. How do I fix this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Advanced messaging not working

After update this morning my text messages no longer show typing/delivered/read. The advanced messaging is on. I've turned my phone on and off. I've t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

LG K10

My Messaging stopped sending and receiving messages over the weekend

Questions

Connecting to Home Wifi

I have an ATT mobile plan (2 phones) and I cannot connect to my Xfinity home wifi. I've recently purchased 2 unlocked cell phones (S Note 9/ S 10E)-

Questions

Need help getting software update for galaxy s10 plus with prepaid service

Been trying to get software update for Galaxy s10 plus. FOTA hasn't been working tried to clear cached partition but this did not work.  Once I

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

SIM network PUK

This is Yong-hoon (Edited as per community guidelines) (My phone is Galaxy S10+ ;  IMEI: Edited as per community guidelines; My phone number was

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Shattered glass on back of phone not screen Galaxy S-10

The phone dropped before I could get protective cover on it. It fell back first and shattered around the edges and a few crack in center. I did not re

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

photos disappeared

today my photos disappeared.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

I'm oversea's and I'm trying to unlock my phone so I can switch to a more reliable service provider here.

I recently moved to japan on orders and need to switch to the Japanese service providers so I can effectively communicate with co-workers and family,

Questions

Security App says Root Access Detected

I woke up this morning and upon unlocking my phone I saw the AT&T Mobile Security app open saying "(Edited per community guidelines) Root Access Detec

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts