Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

GALAXY S10 UNLOCKING

Hey there, I've recently purchased a Galaxy S10 through Samsung's website outright. I am planning on traveling soon and requested a device unlock via

Questions

Can't dial out on my phone!!!

I went into the store today and the clerk took SIM card out and tried it in another phone but when he put the sim card in my regular phone, i can't di

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Samsung S10 not updating

I have a Samsung S10 bought in March 2019 and ever since then there's been no new update that I received. The phone is running on Android 9 and One UI

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Phone keeps cutting in and out

ThanksWe switched to ATT because we live in the country and Verizon wouldn't work. Our neighbor got a tower put on his property so we left Verizon and

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

FYI - Samsung knows but does not share (information about not repairable smartphones

I purchased a S10+ smartphone off Amazon, listed as refurbished. Right from the get go we had problems with making outbound calls.   After wasting a l

Questions

Replace and upgrade my Samsung galaxy s7 300mah with a 3600mah Battery

Will AT&T sell and install the replacement battery in my Samsung galaxy s7 phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5GE/5G/5G+ network not permitted for unlocked phones

I get excited about the new Samsung S20 Ultra. I go purchase it unlocked because I travel internationally only to learn that unlocked phones are not

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

How do I Access voicemail when number has been deleted from my phone.

Somehow the number to my voicemail box has been deleted from my phone. How do I get back the number.?

Questions

Game Tools suggestion and a note For AT&T

hello , I would like to have the Game Tools to have a Live screen recording option in The Game Tools application.It should have the following: FPS, sc

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Cant send or receive SMS

My wife and I both have android phones. While on WiFi, we are not able to send or receive pictures from on each other wile on WiFi. it

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts