Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

M
Can't update my unlocked Galaxy S10+

I bought the phone unlocked and I am using it in Jamaica and I cannot update my phone to the latest security patch. Why is that?    I've used phones f

Questions

This is my device details

I don't have and AT&T account. my device came with ATT carrier. I have already requested for the unlock code but as soon as you click the dial app num

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

latest update

there was an update in the last day or 2. I'm now noticing a problem with my voicemail. The visual voicemail app is not working. I had a call today th

Questions

Straight talk Sims to work in a samsung AT&T phone

I have a straight talk sim card but I bought a used Samsung AT&T phone will my son cardwork in it

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Samsung Galaxy A50

I recently purchased this phone at Best Buy. My provider is ATT. I am unable to send or receive photos in text messages. It will not load them.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Galaxy S20 not UPDATING

I bought the phone on launch day and still have not received an firnware update. I called ATT and was told that it's Samsungs fault which is not true

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Samsung s20+ wont update

Hi       I got a S20+ (SM-G986U), when I check the Software information it says that I have the February 1, 2020 security patch. If I manually check f

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Device Unlock Taking too Long

A loved one recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for me and accidentally placed the carrier as At&t I have sent a unlock request and have wa

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Unlocking phone from att

So I contacted ATT and requested my phone to be unlocked and I got an email from them saying they did it and to power on my phone and put in a non ATT

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Unlocked AT&T phone won't recognize my other SIM card

I recently purchased a refurbished universal unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10E from bestbuy. When starting up, it shows the AT&T boot logo, and needed the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts