Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Permanently locked?

I got permission to unlock my Samsung galaxy S4. I messed up the code for the 5 try limit. Is my phone really permanently locked now?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 8:16 AM

Samsung galaxy s10 plus

Hi, I had my phone replaced for a cracked screen through the company at&t supplied. Now phone will not update. It says current software is up to date.

posted 

Yesterday at 3:51 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:15 AM

Owner is unable to unblock lost phone that was found.

I purchased an S9 from a co-worker. When he called AT&T, they said he could not get the phone unblocked as he had previously reported it lost.

posted 

Yesterday at 6:20 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:41 PM

S8 picture text

After the software update in October 2019, I cannot receive picture texts on wifi. I get no notification of an incoming text, and the download bubble

posted 

Yesterday at 5:11 PM

Factory Reset

Hi, I am in need of full factory reset of my samsung galaxy 7s. Becaus I need to get rid of a few parental apps like google and mmguarden. If I factor

posted 

Yesterday at 3:32 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:37 PM

Galaxy notes 10 plus

I've had my Galaxy note 10 plus for about 2 weeks. I have a full body case on it but some how the glass over the 3 camera lenses. Had anyone else had

posted 

Yesterday at 9:43 AM

Galaxy Tab 4 display frozen, can't swipe or power off

My tablet was working fine last night. this morning when I opened the home screen it did absolutely nothing.  Screen is completely frozen and I get no

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:54 AM

Note 10+ security updates

I know people say it takes a while for updates to get pushed to some phones but mine still only has the July 1 security update and I know of several p

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:07 AM

Unlock

When I try to request to unlock my phone it says my IMEI does not belong to an AT&T device. I just paid off my phone and it has been 48 hours.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Screen Lock Password

I recently changed my screenlock password on my Galaxy Express. I cannot remember it. Is there a way to do a factory reset or bypass it somehow?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago