Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

T
Group Messages coming in individually

I recently switched from T-Mobile to AT&T. Ever since then my group messages come in individually. I can't seem to find the settings to change it.

Questions

Dual Sim unlocked A6 plus

I have an unlocked a 6 plus with dual SIM card. SIM 1 is T-Mobile and works normally. Sim 2 is AT&T and I receive phone calls and text messages bu

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

MsIL2003 

3 hours ago

Questions

Sim card tray stuck

I have a problem with my galaxy z fold2 5g. When I went to put my sim card in, the little tray that the sim card goes into got stuck. Using the eject

Questions

Unlocked Galaxy s20 Ultra

Hello, I just transferred to ATT from Sprint and brought my unlocked Samsung s20 Ultra over with me. Since it has been transferred over, I've noticed

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

5 hours ago

Questions

I have a question about my s4 tablet.

I have a samsung tab s4 and I recently turned off service to that tablet because my mom has it along with a Lenovo tab which still has at&t servic

Questions

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G Connection Issues

I've been having trouble with my note Ultra 20 5G, I'll be using apps and all the sudden they will say you're not connected to the internet. This happ

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mtres 

7 hours ago

Questions

MCK Code

I need a MCK code in order to unlock my phone, before unlocking my phone. ATT has provided the network unlock code.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Bangkokjoe 

8 hours ago

Questions

Advanced Messaging

My husband and I switched from a galaxy s8 to and s10 and just switched out our sim cards. The advanced messaging setting is not even an option now.&

Questions

MMS can't load photo texted unless ADVANCED MESSAGING is turned OFF when on WiFi

We have been having a problem with our prev S8 and now our S20 and S20+ phones.   We use these daily for work and need to get pictures from custo

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

My phone order

My phone was supposed to be delivered on the 15th. Still havent received it. I understand shipping is taking longer but it's been almost a month and i

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

joeldf 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts