Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

M
WARNING: Don’t Install OTA Update R825USQU1ATF2 On Your Galaxy Watch Active 2

I had been using the Galaxy Watch Active 2 on the AT&T LTE network for months.  After pairing the watch to my iPhone 11 Pro Max using the Galaxy Watch

Questions

setup error

I bought a S7 edge on ebay , I am trying to set it up , it's always stock at the screen " setup and transfer your at&t content . What seem to be the p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

All texts showing as data usage on bill

Why are my husbands text messages all showing up as data on our current bill? It’s always shown text, mms, phone number, time, ect. Now it seems stran

Questions

Puk code

I need the puk code for a Samsung j2

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Mkc

I entered in the wrong unlock code. It is now asking for mkc number. What is that number. Samsung can NOT give me one. I have called so dont ask that.

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Purchased 2 Prepaid Plans Neither worked, changed provider, now no Unlock

Dear ATT, I tried to UnLock my Aunts Galaxy Express3 that we bought for her last year that she couldnt activate, 2 times, she selected the wrong plan

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid vs wireless

I was wondering if I can take my extra att SIM card that’s not being used and put it in a prepaid att phone??

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Galaxy watch

Do I have to use service on my watch or can I just use the bluetooth?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S8 quarterly updates

Now that Samsung will only be providing quarterly security updates for the Galaxy S8, will AT&T be pushing the updates to these devices?

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

No Email No signal

For 3 days my Galexy s10 will not let me set up my email. it is a sbcglobal.net email address. I talked to repair said they are having issues.  When w

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts