Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

unlock phone

Hello, My name is Marisol. I put in a request to unlock my phone to be able to use it for another carrier.  It was approved and I received my 8 digit

Have unlimited data on my brand new S20, haven't been able to get online since I purchased it.

I am constantly being kicked offline while trying to use my s20 5g that I got yesterday. I have unlimited data and never had a problem connecting to/s

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Wifi wont turn on for my j7

When I try to turn on the wifi it wont work just attempts to turn on then goes off

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

sim network puk code

Hi!For 1 year ago i bougt an unlocked samsung S6 active on ebay. fore one week ago it start to ask for an sim network puk code wich i dont have so i c

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Note 10 plus messages sending but not being recieved.

The porting of my number still says in progress, my old carrier released the number. Everything works fine but messages. Data, phone calls in and ou

Group Message - Delayed Sending/Receiving

Using a Samsung Galaxy s9. For about the last three days, I'm seeing repeated delays with sent and received group messages. I've noticed this in a han

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Is there a way to see if your phones truly unlocked without the PUK code

I bought iPhone off of eBay is the Samsung Galaxy S7 active AT&T unlocked is what it's sad I got the phone I called my Wireless company qlink Wireless

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Can't load messages in group text.

Hey I had a question is anyone else having or had issues with downloading messages and group text? I keep getting a network error pop-up. Does anyone

technical question

My son and i are on the same family plan and our numbers are different by one digit. When some of my customers send me a text, my son gets it. I hav

wireless signal

I carry two phones and my s10+ get perfect signal while my s7 cant even make a call while i am standing in the same spot. is there a reason?

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…