Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Wifi Trouble

I have an S20 and recently started experiencing trouble with my phone connecting the internet via wifi intermittently. It says connected without Inte

Questions

actualizar fuera de Estados Unidos un Samsung galaxy s10

I am outside the United States and I do not receive updates, I have an S10, I am in Mexico, I wanted to see if there would be any way to update for an

Questions

Do any of the older model samsungs still connect?

I've got an old sgh-887 and I was wondering if I could use it as a backup. although the 3g towers are almost all gone the edge connection should still

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 hours ago

Questions

Phone sd card and phone number not showing

I cant move any apps to my sd card when I know some of the apps I can move to sd card it says that my card is active but my phone and voice mail say I

Questions

Username and password for app and play store

Hello, how do I find out what my username and pass are for the app and play store? I have just filed an insurance claim for a lost phone, and I have

Questions

Advanced messages

I got a replacement phone through my mobile insurance and now my advanced messages are no longer working. How do I fix this? I made sure advanced mess

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

11 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

S20 Ultra 5G Slow in Data and Wifi

I just bought this phone a month ago and it has been terribly slow since I purchased it. My Note 9 was a lot faster. About 75% of the time when I try

Questions

Denial for network unlock code

I am not an at&t customer. I requested a network unlock code for an at&t device. I checked the status and my request was denied with no expla

Questions

Samsung Cloud excessive data usage.

I'm running the recent Android 7.0 update on my S7 Edge, and so far this billing cycle, Samsung cloud has used up 2.95gB of background mobile data.  T

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ctuck622 

a day ago

Questions

I'm not receiving sms codes

I added my phone to Facebook but I'm not getting the sms code to confirm it.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts