Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

cannot receive phone calls

I cannot receive some of the calls from unknown numbers. I cannot find auto reject to change it. I checked Phone-Settings-Block Numbers and numbers ar

Invalid unlock Code

I requsted a device unlock and the code I was provided was just 0Device IMEI number: 35409010XXXXXXX Request number: NUL8185XXXXXXXX Hi STOCKTON, Y

S20 Ultra Network Type

I have a new at&t branded S20 Ultra with a black firstnet sim. At first, the network type in the *#*#4636#*#* was set to "Unknown", In this mode, I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Hi I'm having a problem getting my Samsung tab e and my samsung phone s7active to connect with our home internet at&t access.

We just got the at&t access internet service a couple weeks ago set up here at home I have 2 smasung devices that have been connected threw the wifi i

Galaxy Note 10 - No updates since July 2019

Should I be concerned that my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has not received any software updates since July 2019? I have been checking for updates multiple

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Mobile data and wifi

Just activated my new prepaid phone i can now call but if I dont have wifi I can't use any app that uses internet and it tells me my data needs to be

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No audio message alert, but I get message and vibration on S8 Note.

No audio message alert, but get the message and vibration.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Security Policy prevents use of Mobile Data(Samsung A20)

I get this message when I try to turn on mobile data. Also I get a call not sent when trying to use the phone and message not sent when trying to text

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

what is the correct APN

my att note 9 has had service issues from day one. it gets worse. my phone wont send text or recieve calls sometimes my data is horrible.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Do I have insurance?

The top half of my LCD screen on my phone is not working. I was wondering if I had insurance to help me either cover the cost or replace/fix the scree

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago