Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

IMEI not in data base

I bought the phone unlocked from a third party and have used it on other carriers with WiFi calling and volte but now that I use it att I do not have

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Need my texts

my phone was shut off and my PS4 is Linked to the phkne number Need to find my texts but don't know how to find them on here someone help plzzz

Having video problems on my Note 10+.

Almost every video app I use my screen starts to go to asleep and eventually goes asleep. I have the latest May security update. It's frustrating to h

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

recover deleted pictures

I accidentally deleted about 2 months of pictures. Is there any way I can restore my photos?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

S20 Ultra stuck on February software version

My new S20 Ultra is still on the original factory installed February 2020 software version which has all kinds of issues, especially with the camera.

Can't update my Galaxy s9 (AT&T) past ONE UI 1 and Android version 9.0.0

I've tried factory reset (huge waste of time, thanks a lot for that) and using the "Samsung smart switch" windows app, which also shows no update avai

My Galaxy S9 does not receive updates

I have an AT&T branded Galaxy S9. Fully owned, no payments, not blacklisted. Using it on AT&T Prepaid's Unlimited Plan (the one without h

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Will this phone work with AT&T prepaid service?

Hello, I purchased a phone from Amazon and in the product description, states that it is the international version of the phone and it is GSM unlocked

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Samsung Galaxy J3 unlock procedure

Hi..I have a previously used AT&T phone. I know the IMEI as I have the original package the phone came in. What I need is a request unlock code from m

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

factory unlocked phone gives failed sprint activation message

my new factory unlocked phone works fine with my att sim inserted but I get a failure to activate message from sprint

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago