Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Galaxy S10e hasn't updated in a year. Says current software up to date.

I have a Galaxy S10e running Android 9. Ive had this phone new when it was released last year and don't remember this phone ever having an update push

Phone automatically powers off

Samsung mobile phone shuts itself off constantly, like 20 times per day. Support says it's a battery issue but is a brand new battery and shuts down e

Default email address

I recently bought a Samsung galaxy s6 active and it has someone else's email on it. How do I switch it over to mine?

AT&T Note 8 oreo 8.0??

Why aren't they updated to 9.0 pie?? A flagship device stuck on software from a year ago. I have service here in the usa...what is the freaking proble

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Note 10 Not Recieving Updates

I have a note 10+ and have not recieved the one ui 2 / android 10 update yet. (I live in the united states). Every time i go to "Check for software up

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Add a cell phone and plan to my account

As above

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Galaxy S20 not UPDATING

I bought the phone on launch day and still have not received an firnware update. I called ATT and was told that it's Samsungs fault which is not true

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Samsung S10e voicemail setup issues

I tried to set up my voicemail on my new phone, and its not working. I completed all the steps, but when I had my wife call me as a test, she got a m

how to fix emergency call only

I have a Samsung Galaxy a10e phone and it says emergency calls only. I have tried a lot of trouble shooting and nothing is working. It looks like I'm

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Not getting mobile data

I just got a new unlocked Samsung Galaxy A71. Being that it is a newer international phone and not one being offered by AT&T, I did some research to s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…