Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

R
phone unlocked status

Is my network locked/unlocked status available to view on my Android cell Galaxy S5?

Questions

Pre-Order Cancelled, Current Phone Not Showing Up as Trade-In Option

I pre-ordered the Galaxy S20 FE 5g and chose the option to trade in to get monthly payments waived. Without notice, the order was cancelled, and the o

Questions

Dual Sim unlocked A6 plus

I have an unlocked a 6 plus with dual SIM card. SIM 1 is T-Mobile and works normally. Sim 2 is AT&T and I receive phone calls and text messages bu

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Unblock my network

I was gifted a phone but it is network locked. I really need to unlock. Advise please.

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Is it possible to have a cellphone to get off blacklist?

I bought a yard sale cellphone and now it days its been blacklisted. How can I fix this issue?  If at all possible.  Thank you  

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

BYOD IMEI not found

I am looking at adding a new line and when I enter the IMEI for the device it says that the IMEI is not found. This is an unlocked device.

Questions

Cant send messages to group chat Samsung Galaxy J3

I own a Samsung Galaxy J3, but whenever I try to send messages to a group chat with more than 10 people, my phone notifies me, saying that my service

Questions

S20 ultra updates

Want to know why ATT site shows June to be latest update yet my phone is stuck with April updates and says software is currant seems to me security up

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

mgarnerjr 

20 hours ago

Questions

Unlock phone

Hello , I buy a phone since about 2 months and he s not internationally unlock , we(the seller and I) tried to do it and they always say : looks lik

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 hours ago

Questions

Cell phone cutting out

I have a Samsung s9 and I can be in the middle of a conversation and it will start cutting out. The person can hear me clearly but their voice cuts ou

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts