Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

My Unlock Code Say it is "0"

I sent in an unlock request for a paid-off AT&T Galaxy S20 5G and the response back stated the unlock code is 0. I tried it yesterday and today.Your

Pictures/ MMS won't download on Galaxy S9

I've had this phone for 15 months with no problems.   The past few days pictures will not download in text messages.  I have searched and tried everyt

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

factory reset

How can I make a factory reset on my S6?

Mobile Hotspot

I have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 (SAMSUNG-SM-G920A) and it's unlocked. I'm now using Straight Talk Wireless. The problem is every time I try and use m

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Phone service keeps dropping. May need new sim?

My Galaxy S9s service randomly cut out when I was sending a text earlier this week but it came back within the hour. Today it happened again and it ha

Need a packaging label

I've thrown box away that the replacement device came in and now I don't have the label to return broken device (at&t)

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My AT&T voicemail is locked

I don't remember my voicemail password and now it's lock I can I unlock it and also change mi password

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Both phones on account h+

All of a sudden yesterday both phones on my unlimited account went to h+. We have not gone over the unlimited 50 gigs sonquit throttling me or get sue

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

can't receive phone calls

as of Sunday I can no longer receive calls on my galaxy S8 and on my galaxy active 2 watch but I can make calls and send and receive text messages. I

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

New phone shipment

Has anybody else had to wait forever to get new phones they ordered? I'm going on 3 weeks of waiting.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…