Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Unable to verify identity

If i provide my Social security number, bitth date, address, drivers license number and expiration date, isn't this enough to verify my identity?

Accepted Solution

unable to receives twitter via short code 40404

About a month ago, both my husband and I (he iphone10se, me android) stopped received tweets via SMS. We do receive messages directly from twitter (ie

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy J3 unlock procedure

Hi..I have a previously used AT&T phone. I know the IMEI as I have the original package the phone came in. What I need is a request unlock code from m

Will this phone work with AT&T prepaid service?

Hello, I purchased a phone from Amazon and in the product description, states that it is the international version of the phone and it is GSM unlocked

Unknowingly locking an unlocked phone

I am a TracFone rep that works inside Walmart alongside some OSL people. One of the OSL people had an AT&T customer who came in to put a new phone on

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

MMS doesn't work

Yesterday my MMS stopped receiving - Samsung Note 9. I've tried 3 different apps, reset the network, validated APN, talked to AT&T who checked the tow

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Does anyone know if ATT will carry the Samsung Galaxy Tab s6?If so, is there a date?

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T VoLTE and HD voice for samsung unlocked devices?

Hello AT&T I would like to know if AT&T is currently working on activating Samsung unlocked devices for VoLTE like the S9, note 9 and S10+ unlocked de

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

unlock phone

Not sure if someone can help me. If I unlock my phone do I lose all contacts, pics, etc. My reason for asking is I cannot access my phone because it

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Network lock / blacklisted phone

Att says all I like is getting the phone number the network locked phone was affiliated with. Well I got it from a pawn shop, with strict rules of no

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago