Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

visual voicemail will not set up S20 Ultra

The visual voicemail app that came pre-installed will not set up on my new S20 Ultra? 4 hours spent trying to solve this issue. Assuredly it is softwa

Unlock sim card need PUK

Needing PUK CODE FOR NOTE 9

Galaxy S8 Active Update

So on Saturday I received an update for my S8 Active phone and I pushed remind me later and I have yet to receive another notification about it and wa

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

question about Samsung tab s4 software update.

How am I supposed to check to see what the current software is for my Samsung Tab S4? Everytime I try to view the web page it redirects and tries to g

Texting and calling over WiFi Issues

Continue to have issues with texting (mainly pictures) and calling over WiFi. Yes we have the calling enabled on our phones. My current phone is Not

Unlocking

I got the unlock code for my Samsung sm-j337a nut when I turn it on It says I need a network oil code my imei is (Edited as per community guidelines)

Question about the new 5G enabled phones

If I bought a 5G enabled phone, would I have to upgrade my plan to use it other than on wi-fi? Or would it still work on the available 4G network?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

phone i bought in usa from att now says it was bought out of usa

i bought a samsung galxy note from att in the usa an now it says that i bought the phone out of the usa why is this

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Google Voice no longer working on S9

About two weeks ago, the conditional call forwarding stopped working that pushes my voicemails to Google Voice.If I try to use any of the codes to tur

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Note 9 call issues after update

After last 2 updates on unlocked note 9 I keep getting can't connect at two locations. Home and office. I have never had issue before. First time a

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…