Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

S8 plus sound

While im on any phone call my sound will go out for 5-7 seconds or cracks up while they're talking

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Only receiving half of a text message from sender

My boyfriend sent me a message last night and again today and I have only received half of the messages. I have not had this issue until yesterday aft

Software Update Issues

My phone Samsung Galacy S10e isn't updating to the latest software which 2.1 and my brother got it already. We are living at the same place so I concl

Samsung s20 ultra not updating

I'm on a family plan with my parents and I've been an avid Samsung user for years. I had the Samsung S9 for over 2 years and never got an update. I tr

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Galaxy Note 10 Plus Software Update

Hello all,I got a Galaxy Note 10 Plus over a year ago. A couple months ago I called AT&T because i was not recieving software updates to Android 10.Th

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

MMS doesn't work

Yesterday my MMS stopped receiving - Samsung Note 9. I've tried 3 different apps, reset the network, validated APN, talked to AT&T who checked the tow

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Need my texts

my phone was shut off and my PS4 is Linked to the phkne number Need to find my texts but don't know how to find them on here someone help plzzz

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

my internet on my phone

My phones service keeps getting cut off and it even tells me in the service bar that the provider shut off my service. Theres no outages and I pay my

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

AT&T approved my request to unlock & gave this to go to Feb 4th. still not unlocked, Help Please

Account #(Edited per community guidelines) for a Samsung S8 phone. IME: (Edited per community guidelines). SN: (Edited per community guidelines).Wo

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy s5 keeps calling 911

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by