Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Updates

Paying $1400 for a S20 Ultra with poorly developed camera, GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. software issues was very frustrating to say the least. But having softwar

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Text messages

Here recently I have received texted from my wife number and when I asked her about it she said she never sent it. It has also happen to her from me.

Galaxy S9 wont update to Android 10

My galaxy S9 seems to stuck on android 9 despite AT&T releasing the android 10 update for the galaxy s9 a few months ago. I've already tried going to

Security Policy prevents use of Mobile Data(Samsung A20)

I get this message when I try to turn on mobile data. Also I get a call not sent when trying to use the phone and message not sent when trying to text

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

S8 plus sound

While im on any phone call my sound will go out for 5-7 seconds or cracks up while they're talking

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Galaxy Note 10 - No updates since July 2019

Should I be concerned that my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has not received any software updates since July 2019? I have been checking for updates multiple

Activation

My father just bought galaxy s20. He did the smart swap and then tried to activate his phone but it keeps sending back to the enter pin portion of set

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

S8 doesn't acept network lock code

Hello, I recently got an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S8 and I am in Europe. When i inserter an european sim card after typing in the pin it says Emergency Cal

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

S20 Ultra stuck on February software version

My new S20 Ultra is still on the original factory installed February 2020 software version which has all kinds of issues, especially with the camera.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Text voicemail

Ummm trying to get text voicemail for Samsung

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago