Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

what is the correct APN

my att note 9 has had service issues from day one. it gets worse. my phone wont send text or recieve calls sometimes my data is horrible.

Galaxy Note 10 - No updates since July 2019

Should I be concerned that my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has not received any software updates since July 2019? I have been checking for updates multiple

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Do I have insurance?

The top half of my LCD screen on my phone is not working. I was wondering if I had insurance to help me either cover the cost or replace/fix the scree

Security Policy prevents use of Mobile Data(Samsung A20)

I get this message when I try to turn on mobile data. Also I get a call not sent when trying to use the phone and message not sent when trying to text

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Text voicemail

Ummm trying to get text voicemail for Samsung

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Galaxy S9 wont update to Android 10

My galaxy S9 seems to stuck on android 9 despite AT&T releasing the android 10 update for the galaxy s9 a few months ago. I've already tried going to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Text messages

Here recently I have received texted from my wife number and when I asked her about it she said she never sent it. It has also happen to her from me.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Updates

Paying $1400 for a S20 Ultra with poorly developed camera, GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. software issues was very frustrating to say the least. But having softwar

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

S8 plus sound

While im on any phone call my sound will go out for 5-7 seconds or cracks up while they're talking

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Activation

My father just bought galaxy s20. He did the smart swap and then tried to activate his phone but it keeps sending back to the enter pin portion of set

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago