Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

New or Old sim?

I recently replaced my old Samsung Galaxy 8 with an s10e. The phone came with a new sim card, and the directions said to use the new sim card, otherw

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S8 Softwate update when not on AT&T anymore

I moved my phone (Samsung Galaxy S8 model SM-G950U) off the AT&T network some time ago to T-Mobile. (Sorry AT&T, their prices and deals just put you t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

calls going straight to voicemail

all of my coming calls go straight to voicemail, except those from my contact list. How can I change that?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Blocked numbers unblocked

I made a 911 call and had an icon popped up that lead to a message that all my blocked numbers would be unblocked for 2 hours so that emergency servic

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Galaxy S20 not UPDATING

I bought the phone on launch day and still have not received an firnware update. I called ATT and was told that it's Samsungs fault which is not true

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

I lost my phone and I'm trying to activate my sims card in my phone

I've been trying for days to activate my new SIM card in my new phone cuz I lost my old phone waiting on hold forever a couple times please help

Galaxy S10e hasn't updated in a year. Says current software up to date.

I have a Galaxy S10e running Android 9. Ive had this phone new when it was released last year and don't remember this phone ever having an update push

Phone automatically powers off

Samsung mobile phone shuts itself off constantly, like 20 times per day. Support says it's a battery issue but is a brand new battery and shuts down e

Default email address

I recently bought a Samsung galaxy s6 active and it has someone else's email on it. How do I switch it over to mine?

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…