Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Please unlock Samsung "Call & text on other devices"

Hi, I just switched to at&t and I have a Samsung phone and a Samsung tablet. On my previous carrier (and indeed all other carriers) I was able to use

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Terrible Network Performance Galaxy S20 Ultra

Me and my entire family switched over to AT&T. Me and my wife came from Verizon, and everyone else came from Sprint. It seemed to work fine for a mont

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

How do I find my Samsung activation date?

Hi, all, my phone is having some sound issues, and I'd like to find out how old the phone is. How do I find the activation date for the phone? Thanks!

Newer Samsung Tablets

Why do you not offer some of the newer Samsung Tablets Like the S5e and specifically the Tablet S6. Your newest is the S4. I'm intrested in getting th

Network lock / blacklisted phone

Att says all I like is getting the phone number the network locked phone was affiliated with. Well I got it from a pawn shop, with strict rules of no

Unlocked Samsung S10 wifi calling

Spent most of the morning with support trying to enable wifi calling on a unlocked Samsung S10 only to be told that it has to be an AT&T phone. Does a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

email from text from one contact

I am receiving emails from my son but he is sending a text message. Is this a problem on my phone or my sons? How do I fix it? He has a S20 and I h

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Samsung S10 not updating

I have a Samsung S10 bought in March 2019 and ever since then there's been no new update that I received. The phone is running on Android 9 and One UI

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Ok

Thank you.

Phone keeps cutting in and out

ThanksWe switched to ATT because we live in the country and Verizon wouldn't work. Our neighbor got a tower put on his property so we left Verizon and

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago