Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

SAMSUNG S2

Hi, how are you? Please help me with my problem. My phone is Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100. My smartphone is updated to Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3.

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

30 minutes ago

Unknown calls

I have been receiving harrassing phone calls fromm an att customer. Their number shows up unknown everytime they call. How do I find out the number th

Device unlock code error

I am about fed up with ATT and I want to take legal action if anyone can help me. I have asked for a device unlock code several times and have let the

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Pictures/ MMS won't download on Galaxy S9

I've had this phone for 15 months with no problems.   The past few days pictures will not download in text messages.  I have searched and tried everyt

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Galaxy S20 not UPDATING

I bought the phone on launch day and still have not received an firnware update. I called ATT and was told that it's Samsungs fault which is not true

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy S8 Disabled After Putting in New SIM Cards

Got Galaxy S8+ unlocked from ATT (phone is paid for) so I could switch to TMobile. Put TMobile SIM card in. Entered Unlock Code. Said it was incorr

PIN

I need to unlock screen on tablet

PUK code

Hello, how can I get a PUK code to unlock my pre-paid phone? I can’t reach anyone on the phone :(

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Phone started saying no sim inserted

My Samsung Galaxy S5 at&t phone I've had for years. It started saying at random times that there was no sim. I would restart my phone and it would wor

Sim not provisioned

Have new samsung. Transferring all data but now error says the sim card is not provisioned

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…