Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Unlock request problem

I have a Samsung galaxy s8 that was purchased via Best Buy back in Nov 2017. When I try to submit the unlock request, I am receiving a message that st

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Text voicemail

Ummm trying to get text voicemail for Samsung

IMEI not in data base

I bought the phone unlocked from a third party and have used it on other carriers with WiFi calling and volte but now that I use it att I do not have

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Activation

My father just bought galaxy s20. He did the smart swap and then tried to activate his phone but it keeps sending back to the enter pin portion of set

Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Updates

Paying $1400 for a S20 Ultra with poorly developed camera, GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. software issues was very frustrating to say the least. But having softwar

Only receiving half of a text message from sender

My boyfriend sent me a message last night and again today and I have only received half of the messages. I have not had this issue until yesterday aft

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

S8 doesn't acept network lock code

Hello, I recently got an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S8 and I am in Europe. When i inserter an european sim card after typing in the pin it says Emergency Cal

Screen on Galaxy S5 G900A Frozen

My screen is frozen on the white boot-up screen with the At&t logo.  It will only boot up to the exact same point if I either hold down the volumn and

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Software Update Issues

My phone Samsung Galacy S10e isn't updating to the latest software which 2.1 and my brother got it already. We are living at the same place so I concl

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

S8 plus sound

While im on any phone call my sound will go out for 5-7 seconds or cracks up while they're talking

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago