Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

(13266)
Order Return / Reversal processing time

To AT&T Customer Service, How long does it take for AT&T to complete the process of a returned phone? I returned a new phone S22+ (unopened, still sealed in its box) because I changed my mind and wanted to order the S22 Ultra instead.  The returned phone S22+ was successfully deliv

Questions

Closed

Phone is damaged and i need a unlock code for my account

Help, my samsung A71 phone was damaged on vacation and I need to log into my att account to see what to do with my protection plan. I cannot turn the phone on and am unable to receive the access code. Can att send one by email or by pass the security code? Please and thank you. I don't have any othe

Questions

unlock my phone

I have a Galaxy A32 when I received my code to unlock my phone, when I placed my non-AT&T SIM in and powered it on, the unlock screen didn’t appear. I looked up the characters to type in the dial pad to force the unlock screen to open, then I entered my code and it still didn't work. I've tried

Questions

Closed

New AT&T wireless billing...WOW

New to AT&T wireless. ATT rep (chat transcripts as proof) "misquoted" cost of phone and plan.  So, here's the new billing from ATT.  Starts with this email:  :  Hi MICHAEL Your monthly wireless bill is now available at myAT&T.Account ending in: 9363Payment due: 0

Questions

Recover photos

I have photos from a trip last year that I cannot access on my phone. All I can see is the greyed photo icon, but when I go into details there is size detail, so I figured the image is still there somewhere. Any suggestions on how I can recover possible corrupt photos? Thanks.

Questions

Brand new device Unlocked Samsung S22 doesn't have Wifi Calling Option.

No wifi calling on my unlocked s22 + I got it today. I use Firstnet which is through ATT and same programming. Tmobile, verizon, sprint all accommodate unlocked phones. ATT doesn't care about customer wants and needs, and they dont care about people on its towers. They aren't even Verizon call qual

Questions

same message after unlock phone not allowed #mm6

how do i get rid of this error message #mm6?

Questions

S22 Ultra voicemail doesn't work

When I try to set up my visual voicemail on my S22 Ultra, I receive the following message: Warning Voicemail number isn't configured. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Visual Voicemail problems with Samsung S22

I've been unable to use visual voicemail for the past week or so. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it, but google play store says it's not compatible with my device. I have a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra. I have also now have a constant notification that says I have a voicemail message, but can't

Questions

Separating Call History from Text History from Video History in the Phone Recent List

Hi, I've got an ATT Samsung J7 2018, running Android 9 with One UI ver. 1.1. When I click on Phone, Recents, I get a listing of all texts and mobile calls made, in and out. For instance, if I call my daughter today, and later the same day, or the next day, or a month ago, when I click Recents i

Questions

Att customer service deleted my important data without warning

Att customer service deleted my text messages by telling me to reset all settings to default on my galaxy s6 active. They did not warn me that I may lose data, Samsung did not warn me either. Google one is not working. I requested files from my Google account and heard nothing. Att Samsung Google is

Questions

PLEASE HELP - Defective S22 Ultra

Hello, How are you? Stuff happens I get it. I was unfortunately bounced around for 5 hours on the phone yesterday with att customer support / warranty / technical / shipping, basically everyone, even 2 entities that aren't AT&t. After multiple confirmed diagnostics through screen share suppor

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatch

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.