Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(3)

Pinned

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available thru my sig line. AT&T reviewed and approved it pretty much as is. The formatting appears to have changed a bit during the transfer so there may be an inconsistency in the TOC (Table of Contents) but you'll figure it out 😁. The Guide will loo

Questions

Closed

Microcell Technical Guide

Hello. This is OttoPylot. I created a MicroCell Technical Guide that may be helpful to you. I try to keep my guide as current as possible given the ever-changing nature of ISP’s, equipment, customer’s needs/expectations etc. It is meant as a supplement to AT&T’s Customer Support but is not officiall

Questions

Cellular Booster Guide

The MicroCell was discontinued as of the end of 2017, as most of you already know. AT&T will still support the MicroCell but for how long is anybody's guess. We have been recommending WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) now as the preferred method for poor in-home coverage if your phone is capable of WiFi-C. If n

Questions

(1983)
Horrible company

They have stolen my grandmothers money and they now have stolen my uncles phone STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM. They told my grandmother it was her fault they took $3000+ from her

Questions

New LTE Booster works fine over Starlink

I can confirm that the new LTE booster, like the old 3g Microcell, works just fine on a Starlink Satellite connection. Starlink has very low latency(23-30ms), better than a cable provider at another site I run, so I fully expected it to work unless it was explicitly blocked. I'm sure AT&T doesn

Questions

MicroCell

I decided to switch to ATT from Verizon to save some money. ATT service map shows 4G/LTE at my house.  The problem is I can barely send or receive text messages.  I can go down to the end of my driveway and send and receive without issue.  I have been cut off/disconnected/no call bac

Questions

How to return a device to att - stores do not accept item

I purchased a cell booster from att to help with cell reception inside my new home. Now that I have Wi-Fi I can enable Wi-Fi calling and no longer need the booster. I am within the 14-day return period. An att representative took down all my information over the phone and directed me to ANY att stor

Questions

AT&T non profit equipment support

Does AT&T have a program to help a non-profit foundation with extremely poor At&T computed, TV and cell phone services.The foundation facility is a large care home for mentally and physically handicapped individuals. Computers, Cell phones and TVs are their best ways stay in touch with the

Questions

Free AT&T Cell Booster offered to replace 3G Microcell - have not heard back about this

I received an email from AT&T February 4, 2022 stating that my 3G Microcell would not work any longer, and they would give me a free AT&T Cell Booster. I called a couple months after that and they said the booster was in the "testing phase" and not available yet, but they would contact me. I

Questions

Cell Booster Pro stuck in a reboot loop

I received a Cell Booster Pro about 2 weeks ago. I've got it setup and connected, it registered and activated but I've never gotten it to work beyond that. It boots up and gets a GPS signal and then the status in the AT&T Cell Booster app will show it as initializing for about a minute or so and

Questions

OTTOPylot

I just want to say thank you from everyone that you have helped in this forum. As I understand it......your not an employee of ATT and you still spend your own time to help all these people out and that is a modern day miracle. It is hard to find people that will make way for the elderly and watch o

Questions

Arrogant terrible customer service

My phone has extremely poor signal in my area (I recently moved here). I contacted customer service on 10/11/2022 and was told that my issue would be resolved on 10/12/2022, if not then a cell booster would be sent to my address. However, after one week, no updates from AT&T at all nor any impro

Questions

Cell signal at home was excellent, now terrible

So, we just moved to a new house. It's way in the middle of nowhere.  When we first moved here, we had Verizon service.  I went on amazon and bought a cell booster.  I mounted a very high pole behind our house that more than clears the peak of the roof with an antenna on the top of i

Questions

Be the first to reply

(79)
Window 10

Since a month approximately window 10 has become incompatible with my account at.net. What are the solutions without downloading window 11?

Questions

• Email

Didn't order digital phone service, haven't ever used it, but I'm charged ever month for over 4 years

When we switched to DirectTV (10/18) an AT&T rep stopped by and asked if we wanted to bundle Internet and wireless to our TV service and we agreed. The Internet was supposed to be only $25 because my husband is a disabled Veteran.  The rep brought us our new cell phones the next day and we

Questions

• Home Phone

Unlock SIM Google Pixel 6pro

I was given this Google pixel 6 pro I love it but it's locked and I can't get my service on it cause it's not at&t what do I do

Questions

• Wireless

Accidentally added a esim line

How do I remove this line

Questions

• Wireless

Prepaid Multi Line Account

My bill was successfully paid through auto pay, and the primary line on my prepaid Multi Line Account is active and working. However, the member line on the account isn't active, though upon examining the website, as well as calling 611, it shows that the line is active and up to date. I went throug

Questions

• Wireless

move bellsouth mail to att mail

Would like to get rid of my Bellsouth emails and have them forwarded to ATT email then eventualy get rid of the bellsouth emails. How can I get this done.

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(225)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.