Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(20830)
Why is my IMEI blocked?

My name is Vínicius and I'm from Brazil, I've never left my country. I've had my current cell phone (UMIDIGI A9 PRO) for at least 3 years and it's never had any problems but for a while I stopped receiving SMS out of nowhere and tried to fix it on my own and reset my cell phone. To my surprise it go

Questions

I got a phone from someone and it is locked I don’t know the phone number

I want to know how to unlock the phone that someone gave me and I don’t know the phone number to unlock it can you help

Questions

Same group list on different phones creating different group calls?

So, seven of us have this app and have all created a group with the same seven members, but we've each created the group on our individual phones. When we each key up the group chat, it sometimes tells the members they've missed an alert from a different group. But it's the same group of PTT phone n

Questions

Hearing the people that I call ( or if they call me as well)

I have Galaxy Note s8 ( since Nov. 2019 ) and just today all of sudden I can't hear the party on the other side when I call or receive call .!!! I tried taking off the SIM card and put it back , Recovery, check almost everything but still nothing works!!! 

Questions

An iPhone over an Android smartphone.

There are An iPhone over an Android smartphone literally no reasons to choose.  which are considered run-of-the-mill.  while where I live in the US iPhones are more popular. I am completely perplexed by this.

Questions

Missing Mobile Data icon in quick panel

Hi, I'm having problems figuring out how to add the Mobile Data shortcut icon in the quick panel (swiping from the top) for Samsung S22 Ultra so that I can turn my data on and off easily. All other Samsung phones I've had (always had Verizon) automatically had the icon showing.

Questions

Unlock New Surface duo

Hi, I got an surface duo from Amazon but when try to request unlock code from   https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/. It is saying We can't unlock this device for you because AT&T did not sell or activate it I am not able to reach att customer support, can some one please help? 

Questions

OP07WOS

What is this? Everytime I turn on my phone I get a message saying Wi-Fi calling is available. Is this spyware?

Questions

Chrome

I just bought att samsung s20 ultra but my chrome looks abnormally. It says 'yahoo att supports' and 'currently att' how can I set my chrome to normally

Questions

Unlock phone

When I try to summit my request it says information isn't what you have on file but it's all correct

Questions

Be the first to reply

(112)
I keep on getting times out on websites that havent been load prior to connecting.

Everytime I reconnect to my internet or open up a new website my internet takes like 20 seconds to try and reach the website (normal sites like reddit, roblox, game servers, etc) it times out and gives me the default chrome “err_timed_out”. It also kicks me out of games and as a streamer is just not

Questions

• Internet

danielbethke

There is a noisy AT&T underground cable/fiber box near my apartment which a constant high whistling sound 24/7. I presume it's the fan.  What is the solution for this?  I hear it 24/7 on my balcony, even IN my apartment.  It is very irritating.

Questions

• Digital Life

Router resets after 25 hours and 10 min

I have been chasing a reboot problem for the past 3 months. The router reboots after 25 hours and +/- 15 min. This is almost like clock work.  I have tried a number of solutions. The most recent was to setup a router behind the ATT modem to validate that I didn't have an excess of equipment hi

Questions

• Internet

Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless

email access

no access to my sbcglobal email for 3 months.   No support from ATT

Questions

• Email

Call Protect

Trying to set it up. When I click on it a purple screen comes up that says HTTPS ERROR CODE 500. ATT Technical rep says it’s temporary and I just have to keep trying. It’s been going on for days. Any so,ution??

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?
LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 or Galaxy Z Fold4 for up to $1,000 off
Limited time offer. With trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone. Other terms apply. See offer details
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.