Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(20835)
Unsuccessfull back and forth limbo in Microsoft Surface Duo unlock request

Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask if there is any possibility to solve my long standing issue with many unsuccessful attempts to obtain unlock code for my AT&T Microsoft Surface Duo? Device was purchased from legitimate and reputable retailer BuyDig. Microsoft provides an instruction on

Questions

I've never been able to update my lg v60 thinq

I've never been able to update my lg v60 thinq since I've had it, always give me an error could not be installed. I've tried the reset and everything I know how to without flashing the phone.

Questions

Software update

I bought my phone in october and till now i didnt get the android 13 update i need to know why

Questions

Closed

Email

Need to change email address

Questions

Email

Need to change email address

Questions

My hotspot will not turn I

I received the message temporary network problem.

Questions

repeated phone calls

Sence 6:28 this morning I have received multiple phone calls from different phone numbers that do not answer. 29 calls, one every 15 minutes. 916-834-5776/6780/6430/6250/6231/7461/6792/6179/7384/6554/6461/6142/6187/6407/6664/5577/5594/7380/6982/6891/6957/6868/6034/6857/7177/7478/6733. I have no way

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock New Surface duo

Hi, I got an surface duo from Amazon but when try to request unlock code from   https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/. It is saying We can't unlock this device for you because AT&T did not sell or activate it I am not able to reach att customer support, can some one please help? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock

The network on my phone is locked how do I unlock it

Questions

Can't turn on wifi calling

Have a new Moto g go phone. Where I live I can't get regular service. Have Wi-Fi. Can't seem to get the phone to turn on Wi-Fi calling, which also keeps me from texting. Why would this be happening? What do I have to do to turn on my Wi-Fi calling?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(144)
Slow hotspot speed

I get 50 to 100 mbs down on my iPhone SE, but only 2 to 4 mbs on my MacBook Pro tethered to my SE hotspot using either usb or Wi-Fi.

Questions

• Wireless

Who can help me unlock my mobile phone IMEI35 905237 981072 2

Who can help me unlock my mobile phone IMEI35 905237 981072 2

Questions

• Wireless

Why can't I find my mobile phone data IMEi?

Why can't I find my mobile phone data IMEi?

Questions

• Wireless

added account to my service

I added someone to my service and I'm regretting it. They ask a bunch of questions as to why the bill is high (it was the 1st bill and practically 2 months worth of service) and it takes me to have to remind and ask for their portion of the payment. This has made me late and my bill is so high becau

Questions

• Wireless

Insurance claim

Why does it say my account is locked when I file a insurance claim? It says it after I submit the documents

Questions

• Wireless

what is a loophole in the plan AT&T Employees.

You have to do installments on the credits for turning in your phone? AT&T Employees what is a loophole in the plan for when you upgrade your phone.

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(118)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?
LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 or Galaxy Z Fold4 for up to $1,000 off
Limited time offer. With trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone. Other terms apply. See offer details
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.