Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20162)
How can my phones be unlocked?

Two phones on my account were supposed to be unlocked when I left AT&T in 2/22. Two carriers later, neither phone can function properly. One is a Galaxy 32A and the other is a Galaxy S8 active. I paid over $200 at the time for the balance of the Galaxy 32A and it's difficult for me to buy anothe

Questions

Does the new Moto g stylus 5g (2022) support wifi calling????

I need a phone to replace my BB Keyone. Where I live I get horrible signal from AT&T so I need wifi calling on the new phone. Since AT&T does not include BB on their trade in program I will just have to buy an unlocked phone. Looking at this phone, open to others, but do need wifi cal

Questions

Att motivate2 won't update says it interrupted

Got a prepaid att motivate2 and it won't update keeps saying it interrupted but then keeps telling me to update. It then keeps popping up the update screen over and over saying to update from emr1 to emr2

Questions

Phone delivery

Hello, my fiance ordered a new phone the other day and we were wondering when it might get here. We were told that one of your representatives would be delivering it. 

Questions

Closed

Nokia 7.2

AT&T, I have a Nokia 7.2 with Android one, that supports VOLTE. VOLTE worked with it on your network from October 13th, 2019 until January 28th 2020 at which point it quit working. I have tried trouble shooting every which way and have gotten nowhere. Now you sent me an email saying that my phone wi

Questions

Call forwarding to an Cape Town South Africa number.

I'll be moving to the United States in July but would like to go ahead in put in some resumes. I can't use my South African number, but I do have a US number thanks to my fiancé. Is there a way to get my At&t phone number to forward to my Vodacom phone number?

Questions

Network lock on ZTE Z988

Hello. I have a ZTE grand Max 2. Z988  IMEI [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] I got it from my grandma. She got a new phone (galaxy j3) and let me have this one because Ijust love it.  So I was hoping to just switch the SIM card over and the ZTE would connect through at&

Questions

Is anyone familiar with the AT&T Wireless Home Phone Base?

My grandmother has no internet and is paying a fortune for landline. I know I can get this phone base with a $?/mo. unlimited plan through AT&T. My REAL question is if I could save EVEN MORE by unlocking the device (which shouldn't be hard) and going with a data-only plan from redpocket (?/mo.)

Questions

T-Mobile Network to ATT and Verizon

Hi I know our MMV (mileague may vary) but is it true T-Mobile has come a long way compared to ATT and Verizon where they used to be. Like i would get more coverage in spots i prob wouldnt have had years ago? I wouldnt mind trying them out again however i just hope i dont get any dropped calls tho

Questions

Closed

Forcing use of other brands when using my Xiaomi Mi10T

I'm having a really bad and surprising experience using my AT&T Prepaid service. Out of nowhere and while my account is up-to-date billing wise, AT&T decided to disable my outgoing calls to force me to update my device's IMEI. Perhaps sending a text of this particular stage, indicating the o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

J3 phone to tv

How do I go from phone to smart tv

Questions

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Help

Hi, Does the Xiaomi Unlocked Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G work with the ATT mobile network? For various reasons I cannot purchase a higher priced phone for my son. He has mental health issues and tends to break phones. I found a good deal and now am having trouble connecting to ATT. Please give me a

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatches

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.