Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20521)
Can't make or receive calls, but can text.

I can't make or receive calls. Texting is just fine both ways. When I try to make a call, immediately the call ends without ringing. When someone tries to call me, they are immediately sent to voicemail without notice to me that they called. My monthly plan is on auto pay and has just been paid wit

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

RCS not working for all people since getting S22

Since getting my new S22, RCS no longer works with my wife. We are both on AT&T branded Samsung phones and using Google Messages.  We both have chat features enabled.  The only difference is that mine says it's "powered by AT&T" while hers says "powered by Jibe Mobile".  Does

Questions

Password issues

If I change my att password what devices will I have to update the password for. I am assuming our cell phones, maybe printer???, all tvs????, computers????

Questions

It won't let me unlock my phone my nerwork

I need to unlock my phone at&t prepaid the network

Questions

How to prevent someone from compromising your active armor VPN

I have a pursuant individual by the name of Larry Dean Brashear mainly located in the Tennessee national area associated with Chuck Wilhelm and his father Larry Lynn brashear a known (Edited per community guidelines)ual offender. This person is pursuing our electronics for surveillance to prevent us

Questions

New sim card in LG V60 thinQ but can't make calls

Had T-Mobile but their service in this area is terrible so I purchased a prepaid plan from AT&T, got the sim and inserted it in my V60 but can't make calls.Checked the APN settings for 5G and updated those but still can't make calls (can receive and send texts).As soon as I tap a number in conta

Questions

Voicemail password reset

Your procedure did not work for me. Instead it reset the voicemail one of our Samsung S22 phones so that I could not access the voicsil password reset. Specifically, in My AT&T, I selected the phone, Manage plan and device, Common device tasks - see more options, Reset voicemail password. On tha

Questions

How can tourists come to the US and use their non-American models of cell phones after the wireless network changes?

I am planning to travel to the US in November. I have checked the list of devices and models that are still supported since the network changes and have noticed that most of them - except for iPhones - are specific American market models. Tourists however have models bought in their regional market

Questions

AT&T says they didn’t get my phone return.

I just got an email that I was being billed the remaining balance for a phone upgrade I returned. I still have a picture with the RMA # and USPS tracking number. Tracking info shows it was picked up by shipping agent from USPS. This was back around September 28th. How hard is this gonna be to clear

Questions

Closed

keyboard is gone cannot enter password to unlock phone

my daughter has a Samsung Galaxy J1 Express 3 (2016). yesterday she could not unlock it by entering her password because the stock keyboard no longer pops up upon swiping the lockscreen. we tried restarting the phone and even rebooting. removing the battery for a moment does not work, either. could

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock request successful. but unlock denied in the app

Greetings to the community, I have a problem with a motorola moto g play (2021) that I bought on eBay. I made the unlock request on the portal which said it was successful. but when I receive the equipment and try to unlock it through the app, it tells me that it is denied. someone could help me ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung Tab8 plus not connecting to the ATT network

I recently switched over to ATT from Verizon, I've been trying to get my Tablet to work on their network. The Tablet is unlocked and paid off, but no one has a solution for getting this to work on AT&T.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 or Galaxy Z Fold4 for up to $1,000 off
Limited time offer. With trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone. Other terms apply. See offer details
Shop now

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.