Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

P
Porting number issue : Want to port over my AT&T number to Tmobile, but I am not the account holder, so I can't get the pin or account numbe

Hello, I need to port my at&t number over to tmobile but I'm not the account holder and are not able to obtain the account number or pin. My inlaws paid my phone bill and I'm currently in a domestic relationship and due to restraing orders in place, I am not aloud to have any contact with them.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

May I keep my phone number?

May I keep my number or will I need a new one

Questions

Can't unlock brand new AT& T phone

I bought an AT&T phone brand new online. I tried to unlock it and it says I have an unpaid balance so can't unlock it. Does anyone know what I can do?

Questions

My order says "Estimated delivery: May 10 - May 12"

As the title says the order, which I haven't placed yet, shows an absurdly long delivery date 6 months later. This doesn't sound right and I'm not ordering if it takes that long. Is this accurate? It doesn't sound as if it is. Need help and clarification with this so I know if I need to order or no

Questions

Typical AT&T Lies

So I reached out to AT&T to get a quote on trading my phone in and getting the new pixel 6 pro. Got a quote of $9.73/month with trading my phone in. Asked if they could add that to my notes so I could think about it and call back if I decided to do it. So, today I call back, and now all the sudd

Questions

AT&T app for Visual Voicemail for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G

I'm trying to set up visual voicemail on my phone after switching to AT&T and tried to turn it on on the phone settings but it says I need to set it up through DIGITS. I don't know what that means. I tried to look for a visual voicemail app for AT&T and I found one but it says it does not work for S

Questions

Is my phone locked?

Samsung galaxy

Questions

While trying to unlock my phone I receive a message that there is an unpaid balance on my device

Hello. I've tried to unlock my phone but I got a message saying there is a unpaid balance connected to my device, but that isn't true. How do I proceed to unlock my phone? There is no unpaid balance. Thank you

Questions

Getting Test message: Emergency Alert - This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System

@ATTHelp @ATTHelpForums Hi,I am getting almost everyday multiple test messages like below.------------Emergency Alert (exercise)This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System. Please Ignore 0000C759-15548E9Emergency Alert (Operator)This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System

Questions

Factory reset bypass

How to bypass google/pin after factory reset on a calypso at&t phone

Questions

network problem

cannot make phone calls, not registered on network

Questions

VoLTE

I recently purchased a new ASUS ROG phone 3. Now a new update has kicked my phone off the network. Apparently AT&T's new network requires phones to be VoLTE compatible, which my ROG phone is not. Is there any chance I can still use the ROG phone or will I have to sell?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.