Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

C
"My Hot Keys" is gone

Hi,Since the latest update I don't have the "My Hot Keys" function anymore.How can I get it back or is there a third party app which does the job?Text

Questions

Phones delivered but not received

We've started 2 new lines with at&t and were supposed to be receiving two new phones. We've gotten an email saying the phones were delivered to our do

Questions

SIM card at & t purchased in the store "7 Elevan" is not activated

I have a Xiaomi Mi9 smartphone that used to work on the t-mobile network. The other day I bought an AT&T sim card for $ 10 in 7 Elevan  store. Along w

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Mobile hotspot won’t work

I have an att wireless plan with unlimited talk text and data and 15 gb mobile hotspot on all 7 of my phones but on one of them it says to call, it’s

Questions

LG G8 hasn't been receiving latest updates.

I'm stuck on the September security patch (G820UM10n), despite the AT&T website claiming there have been two more updates since, versions G820UM10q an

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Cell phone account cancelled can I access saved voicemails

My husband has a message from his dad who recently passed away saved in hos voicemail our account has been cancelled due to covid 19 financial hardshi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Not getting any Software/Security Patch Updates for my Samsung Galaxy S9+

I bought my Samsung Galaxy S9+ device sometime in October 2018. It does run  Android 8.0.0 Oreo but the security patch level is at February 2018 which

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Having difficulty setting up voicemail

Callers keep telling me to setup my voicemail but everytime i try it just disconnects. Ive tried the recommended ways to set it up with no success. I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Phone calling contacts by itself

My Alcatel phone call my contacts .When my contacts screen is open,I can be about to do something.The phone will call a contact,when I'm not trying to

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

My phone wont update without wifi, which I don't have.

My Samsung Galaxy a10e keeps interrupting periodically to tell me it needs an update and that it needs to be with wifi. I don't have wifi. Don't have

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts