Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

J
I've lost my SIM card. How can I acquire a new one while keeping my current wireless number?

I noticed that my phone was not letting calls get through and that may data was not working. I checked inside the case of my phone only to find that t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Spam Text

I'm receiving numerous text messages that provide a link... only shows an email address as sender; no number provided so I cannot block it that way. 

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Trade In

I trade in my wife's old phone for a new one but I changed my mind and would like to keep the old phone and just pay off the remaining installment. I

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Need cell phone number

I need my cell number that i had that is linked to my yahoo account and i cant remember all of it i remember (Edited as per community guidelines) im s

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

I just want my phone to work

I've bought two cards. 65 and a 10 it keeps saying invalid. Even though I have the receipt that says everything was bought.

Questions

Voicemail setup

I tried setting up voicemail for first time. For some  reason it didn't work. Now when I hold down the "1" on the key pad to get into voicemail, it ju

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use an unlocked phone on AT&T?

I want to upgrade my phone and I am thinking about purchasing an unlocked Motorola G5 directly from the manufacturer. Will an unlocked phone work with

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to online chat with support

Having very difficult time connecting with online support.Can not seem to connect to online chat. No matter what I do!!!! Is there a simple way to get

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

How to recover lost photos after a factory reset

My friend did a factory reset on her galaxy s4 and didn't realize she didn't have her photos backed up to Google. Nor does she use Facebook or Samsung

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Contact specific notification Kyocera Durphone 2

Upgraded to the Kyocera Duraphone 2 from the previous version -- on the New phone I am not able to customize message notification only the ringtone --

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts