Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

D
Network connection Issues

Even though I have paid my bill, on time, my phone isn't wanting to connect to the Network Provider. ON the Notification Bar where it shows the signal

Questions

sim network unlock pin

i have an at&t phone that i do not use and would like to it for a true connect account. i placed the sim card from true connect in the phone and g

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

5 hours ago

Questions

No service

For the past two days, between 10 and 11 am, our phones lose service in my home and outside. We cannot use our phones at all until we drive about a mi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cell phone

My phone is stuck in voice command mode how do i change that please help me thanks on advance

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

696r 

9 hours ago

Questions

Getting Test message: Emergency Alert - This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System

@ATTHelp @ATTHelpForums Hi,I am getting almost everyday multiple test messages like below.------------Emergency Alert (exercise)This is a TEST of AT&T

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Ncatania 

11 hours ago

Questions

At&T Visual Voicemail wants new password that won't upload. Can't use app.

I have used Visual Voicemail for over 2 years. Today, when opening the app a setup screen appeared, directed me to a "New Password" screen. I entered

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Trewster 

11 hours ago

Questions

Bought a new phone and can't reach a nearby ATT Store-Help!

Hi, I recently broke my old phone and I bought a new device. However, I'm not exactly close to an ATT store I currently don't have transportation to g

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

12 hours ago

Questions

How to sync data on my phones SD card to cloud

I am going from a samsung to an IPHONE and need to transfer all my data on the SD card in the Samsung to my cloud account. I don't see this as an opt

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Use existing sim card in new unlocked phone

I recently purchased a new unlocked phone that is compatible with ATT; however, I don't know how to activate the phone after inserting the sim card (a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

cellblog 

13 hours ago

Questions

power saving mode

How do I turn it off? I am having trouble with some apps and on some me keypad doesn't come up.

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts