Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

MMS does not work when Wifi Calling Activated

Samsung Galaxy S10 I was having a ton of trouble receiving picture messages (MMS) whenever Wifi Calling is active.I tried Stock Samsung Messages app,

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 minute ago

Note 9 still stuck on Android 8.1.0 (N960USQS1ARL2)

Is there something wrong with my phone? Why hasn't it updated to the latest baseband version N960USQS3CSJ1 yet?

posted 

Yesterday at 3:44 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:06 AM

My V40 hasn't updated to Android 9 yet

I have a LG V40 AT&T unlocked phone that hasn't upgraded to the android 9 pie, but I what can I do?

posted 

Yesterday at 12:20 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:42 AM

Galaxy S10+ Won't Update to Android 10

Does anyone know how to force my S10+ to update to Android 10? I've tried manually changing the date but that doesn't work. Is it a phased rollout or

posted 

Yesterday at 12:53 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Unable to make or receive calls with 4 or 5 bars showing

For about two weeks I have been unable to make or receive calls near my home (about a 1/2 mile radius) even though I am showing 4 or 5 bars. Data and

posted 

Yesterday at 1:07 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:44 PM

WTIcon is this

What do the non highlighted lighting bolt & download icon next to each other in the right hand section of the status bar mean on my Galaxy Note8 mean.

posted 

Yesterday at 4:16 AM

Vivo v5 AT&T SIM was working fine in Newyork but stopped working in North Carolina. AT&T 4G(forbidden)

No service is showing up now even since I moved from New York to North Carolina.AT&T customer support also couldn’t help. They even provided a new SIM

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:55 AM

Accepted Solution

How to update Android or unlock a phone in Europe?

Hello, Some time ago I purchased a phone online, but it turned out to have AT&T branding; it was brand new. Even though I live in Europe, this didn't

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

tablet froze

I truly need some help I have a samsung galaxy tab for and it just froze up and I cannot get it to do anything can someone please help me

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

PC not connecting GS9+ using usb cable

The problem seemed to be not from the cable nor the PC. I think I will try factory reset the GS9+. Since the cable is not working, I cannot use Smart

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago