Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

T
galaxy s20+ 5g

phone connects to 5g constantly but we don't have 5g and I loss all my data when it connects. I can't change it in connections because it's not a opti

Questions

"Can't install app. App not optimized for use with Secure Folder"

(Also posted in Samsung Thread) User u/surechap wrote this about the subject line in a reddit thread:   " I keep getting the same pop-up message rando

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile Transfer Glitch

LG Phoenix 3, an AT&T phone. Trying to get it set up, but this AT&T Mobile Transfer is glitching. I am not trying to transfer anything from a new pho

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Slow 5G

I have the S20 Ultra with 5G and my wife has the same phone sitting right next to me. Her phone showes 4LTE and mine is 5G and her internet speeds are

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turn off "No Data Service" Notifications

I have an LG V20.  I live in an area with very poor cell reception.  Every time I move into a part of my house where the cell signal drops out complet

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Group Texts being sent to each member individually by SMS

I'm using a brand new Sony Xperia 1 II running Android 10 and the stock google text app is sending all my group texts out via SMS individually, rather

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

SIM status

On my About Phone screen is says Phone Number Unknown On my Sim status it says AT&T then Network AT&T, then Phone Number on SIM Unknown I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

problem with voicemail

Just switched from Verizon to ATT. The phone is an LG G8 ThinQ. The Verizon voicemail app is still on the phone. The only way to get to voicemail is d

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Wi-Fi calling

It says SIM not ready

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to online chat with support

Having very difficult time connecting with online support.Can not seem to connect to online chat. No matter what I do!!!! Is there a simple way to get

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts