Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

MMS does not work when Wifi Calling Activated

Samsung Galaxy S10 I was having a ton of trouble receiving picture messages (MMS) whenever Wifi Calling is active.I tried Stock Samsung Messages app,

Questions

Note 20 Ultra 5g WiFi calling Issues

Hello, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra under the Att next program around September 2020. The phone functions well with the exception of WiF

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

se3pent 

13 hours ago

Questions

can no longer access email on my iphone

As of 11/17/2020 I no longer get email on my iphone. The error I get says 'No password provided for "Sbcglobal"." i have tried multiple times by going

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sstgeorg  

14 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT provided unlock code does not work

Hi, My recent request for unlocking of the Huwaei XLT phone was approved and an unlock code sent, however whenever I type the unlock code, it says the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mmcdowell 

16 hours ago

Questions

Call Protect

Samsung S6 I tried to open Call Protect to tag some phone numbers. It returns the message "Something went wrong  The system is currently unavai

Questions

Galaxy S9 won't send SMS Messages

I recently updated my phone on Saturday, and following the update, I no longer could send messages in groupchats through the default messaging app. An

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MorriXX 

17 hours ago

Questions

Galaxy S9+ won't download photo messages while on wifi

When I'm connected to wifi, photo messages will not download.  As soon as I turn the wifi off the photos come through no problem.  I have tried it on

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

MorriXX 

17 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Download android app for my phone.

I am using an android phone and I want to download applications for it outside of the play store. Where can I download and install? Can I download on

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Oneustred58 

a day ago

Questions

Messaging kicks me out of my opened app on my radiant max

when replying to a message in the notification bar while i have a app opened causes my app to close when i hit send. it is not causing any issues send

Questions

Trouble sending and receiving text messages

When sending text messages, long clocking period with message " no signal found for mobile networks" and " currently unable to send your message. It w

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts