Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

stream

How do I get my directv to stream from my phone or tablet to my tv in my motorhome? I have been told I need an adaptor by ATT, but noone seems to know

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to online chat with support

Having very difficult time connecting with online support.Can not seem to connect to online chat. No matter what I do!!!! Is there a simple way to get

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Group message responses

When I send a group message, the responses come back individually instead of to the group. How do I fix that?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

charging port issues

i have had my Galaxy s8 for less than a year and when i plug a charger into it the charger wiggles and will only charge in a certian position. I clean

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Problems with some sites

Good day! I have a problem with the fact that I can not connect to some sites, constantly knocking out errors. - Problem with the security certificate

Questions

"My Hot Keys" is gone

Hi,Since the latest update I don't have the "My Hot Keys" function anymore.How can I get it back or is there a third party app which does the job?Text

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

HUAWEI PHONE INTERFACE WITH US CARRIERS

MY QUESTION IS IF THE US GOVERNMENT HAS OUTLAWED HUAWEI PRODUCTS - CELL PHONES IN PARTICULAR - AND IF US CARRIERS WILL PROVIDE SERVICE TO HUAWEI

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Can't unlock phone network

I did the unlock device thing online on an old prepaid at&t LG expression plus that was paid in full at the Walmart I bought it from, and when I try t

Questions

camera app crashes after recent Android update

S8 Active Camera app and Flash light no longer work after recent Android update.  I receive message that camera is being used by another app.  I start

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

key board missing on an android phone

I recently tired to update some apps on my android phone and when the updates were finished I could sign into my phone because my sign in screen now s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts