Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Something fishy is going on - suddenly no Bluetooth or wifi.

suddenly my phone won't connect to my car anymore. My car didn't even show up in the available list now. As a matter of fact, nothing shows up in the

Questions

Phone stolen trying to activate new phone

Needing to activate Sim card for new phone

Questions

After Update Keyboard Has Space Under It

The keyboard has a giant space under it and now my fingers don't know how to work without looking at the keys, since they are now one space up from wh

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Cannot receive pictures texts from only one contact - all others can send and I receive

My son tries to send me pictures via text. He has an S9+ and I have an S20+.  I am able to receive picture messages from all other contacts.&nbs

Questions

LG velvet dual screen

I recently purchased accessory and when plugged into phone, the necessary app won't show up to turn on second screen. What am I to do? I tried filing

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

16 hours ago

Questions

Voicemail name change

I want to delete my current name on my cellphone voicemail. I have a droid and it won't give me the option to. I have to for security reasons, so do I

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Ashcash 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Use existing sim card in new unlocked phone

I recently purchased a new unlocked phone that is compatible with ATT; however, I don't know how to activate the phone after inserting the sim card (a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

mymommydawg 

17 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S9 Plus issues

Lately I've been having issues with my messages. They no longer say delivered/ read. I checked to make sure it was still on.Well today it started sayi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Nickelman 

20 hours ago

Questions

Mobile hotspot won't connect to internet

Alcatel (5044r)  I use att prepaid, I have the unlimited plus plan. I've been using my phone as a hotspot. I've done this for months to stream movies

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Kimwhite712 

a day ago

Questions

Returned 2 Cell Phones to Return Center

@ATTHelp @ATTMobilityCare   I sent back 2 cell phones (The new 5G A71 phones) because internet never worked on the 5G towers and pages took ov

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts