Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

D
daughter calling me gets a busy signal all the time all of a sudden

she can text me but every time she tries to call my phone or my husband's phone she gets a busy signal she uses boost mobile

Questions

Device Unlock Issues

did the request to unlock my device but didn’t get the email to confirm it. Tried to do new request 24/hrs later and couldn’t do new request. I checke

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

screenlock

i put a screenlock pattern and cant remember it. now I cant get into my phone. how do I bypass with out a factory reset

Questions

Slow response time on a only month old phone

I recently became a AT&T customer at the end of last month and that came with new phones. My wifes phone is the exact same model as the one I have

Questions

Incorrect network unlock code entered

I requested for an unlock code for Samsung A600A which i received but when I insert the code I get incorrect network unlock code entered.. what is goi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

jshipp56 

8 hours ago

Questions

Huawei P30 Lite compatible with AT&T SIM card?

Through searching, I have found threads about other huawei phones being compatible with at&t network, but had trouble finding any answers. I have

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

9 hours ago

Questions

Samsung S9+ android 10 update

I have been an AT&T prepaid customer for many years I recently bought a Samsung S9+ at&t phone on ebay and am unable to update the firmware. I

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

10 hours ago

Questions

device unlock

I bought a phone online and it is currently locked to at&t. I stay on Guam and we don't use the carrier here. Is it possible to get the phone unlocked

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

islander35 

10 hours ago

Questions

Ever since yesterday I can't call or receive calls and I can't text or receive texts and I just put $25 on my account a couple days ago

I put 25 on my account a couple of days ago as of yesterday I couldn't call or text and I couldn't receive calls or texts top left-hand corner of my p

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

10 hours ago

Questions

No 4G data

I recently bought a Blackview BV9900 Pro unlocked phone. I went to the ATT store near me and got a new sim card for it. It was working perfectly fine

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts