Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

L
My phone wont update without wifi, which I don't have.

My Samsung Galaxy a10e keeps interrupting periodically to tell me it needs an update and that it needs to be with wifi. I don't have wifi. Don't have

Questions

SIM card at & t purchased in the store "7 Elevan" is not activated

I have a Xiaomi Mi9 smartphone that used to work on the t-mobile network. The other day I bought an AT&T sim card for $ 10 in 7 Elevan  store. Along w

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Cell phone account cancelled can I access saved voicemails

My husband has a message from his dad who recently passed away saved in hos voicemail our account has been cancelled due to covid 19 financial hardshi

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

New LG Venture. I can receive but I cannot send text messages

I cannot send text messages. If I reply to a received message, I get an error message telling me to enter a valid 10 digit phone number, even though t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Having difficulty setting up voicemail

Callers keep telling me to setup my voicemail but everytime i try it just disconnects. Ive tried the recommended ways to set it up with no success. I

Questions

Account login

I am trying to login to my at&t account online. I put my correct number and password. But it tells me to call 611. It never has happened before

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turning off safe mode

Somehow my phone turn on safe mode by itself and I put on the notifications and it said tap here to turn off that it would restart my phone and when I

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Memory card tray

I try to use the eject tool in the small hole, but nothing happens.  Does the phone have to be on, off or what?  I have tried both ways!

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Sd card installation

Trying to make sd card the primary storage

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Spam text messages

I keep getting these text messages that's say spam on them out don't even have to open  the message

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts