Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

S9 saus up to date but still 8.0

Trying to update to 9.0 to get ready for 10.0 but it says I am up to date already but is only using 8.0 (Edited per community guidelines). Help

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 8:42 AM

ringtones

I had a ringtone that was Zedge - you now have to pay for Zedge - how do I get a basic ringtone?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:00 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My AT&T wifi calling says "please try to set up wifi calling again later."

I have been unable to use my wifi calling since April 9th. Everytime i try to turn it on, it says, "please try to set up wifi calling again later." It

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:27 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blackview BV9500 Pro

I am in need of a rugged smartphone and most of the ones typically available on the US market are extremely expensive or not really rugged or don't ha

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:13 PM

At&t settings

I need the settings to enter manually on my Zte visible R2 so I can make calls on my At&t contract. I can send and receive text and email but can't ge

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Closed

Need a tablet unlocked

I am needing a tablet that is now paid for unlocked yet no one seems to want to help me achieve this. I am assuming they don't want it coming off of

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Mobile Hotspot

I am considering getting an unlocked phone (non AT&T). Is there any requirement that the phone must be an AT&T in order to be able to have mobile hots

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock code won't work.

I asked At&t for an unlock code so I may use my S3 with another carrier. That code won't work. What do I do now?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

LG G8 hasn't been receiving latest updates.

I'm stuck on the September security patch (G820UM10n), despite the AT&T website claiming there have been two more updates since, versions G820UM10q an

posted 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Conditional Call forwarding

Hello All,I used to use conditional call forwarding on att. Basically I had my voicemail handled externally, by putting in an MMI code **004*XXXXXXXXX

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago