Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

D

Accepted Solution

Samsung S9+ android 10 update

I have been an AT&T prepaid customer for many years I recently bought a Samsung S9+ at&t phone on ebay and am unable to update the firmware. I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Darkskies7878  

2 hours ago

Questions

device unlock app doesn't work

Hi. I am trying to unlock 3 lg cell phones, 2 lg Phoenix 4 and 1 lg neon plus, which comply with the unlock policies and when I give it to unlock in t

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jeanway 

2 hours ago

Questions

Do not disturb isn't working like it should.

I have DO NOT DISTURB set up on my phone so only people in my contacts can call me. However, over the past week I've had 3 calls ring thru (with this

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

LG G8 hasn't been receiving latest updates.

I'm stuck on the September security patch (G820UM10n), despite the AT&T website claiming there have been two more updates since, versions G820UM10q an

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jprgator 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SIM card locked

I tried to lock my SIM card but I didn't get the code. I need the code to unlock my SIM card do I can use phone

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Ireneleyva 

7 hours ago

Questions

Sim card is locked

put sim card in a used phone i bought and it locked my sim card up because it was reported lost or stolen

Questions

Update on a unlock phone

I have a unlocked att phone (note 5) and I want to update to android 6.0. How do I update to the latest software?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

luvtommie 

a day ago

Questions

Network locked sim

I bought a straight talk Samsung Galaxy A01, I was told my At&t sim would work but when I put it in the phone "network locked sim" was the only me

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Notifications

I have the AT&T Prepaid Radiant Core (Android) phone. For the life of me, no matter what I do, I cannot consistently get a notification sound when

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

My phone was stolen and a claim was filed, I recovered the phone. Now what?

My phone was stolen and I filed a claim. This was a few weeks back. I lost my phone that was sent as a replacement which has disappeared. I called a c

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts