Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

J
AT&T Customer Service

My son and daughter-in-law recently took advantage of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5G Ultra promotion.   They received their new phones in the mail an

Questions

LG G6 H871 software update failures

Received software update message for LG G6 (currently at H87130e) which I presume is a security update. In any event the update continues to fail ever

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

fingerlakes 

2 hours ago

Questions

Not prompted to enter device unlock code when entering different sim card

I was recently approved to have my phone unlocked. The phone is a Blackberry Keyone model #BBB100-1. When I enter in a different SIM card, I'm n

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 hours ago

Questions

Old Text message resent

My husband received an old text from me today but it didn't show on my phone. Is this a known problem?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Alwaysfab  

6 hours ago

Questions

My phone is always changing and I feel that its hacked

Phone loses my passwords contacts pics setting locks me out change all the time  Recently was NFc active and saying I paid a payment over n ove

Questions

ATT remote

Volume and mute button, DO NOT WORK. I have reset the remote several times and I have reset the box as well. I have also replaced the batteries. Still

Questions

How does one get ATT to activate wifi calling?

My s9 never got the option of wifi calling but my husband's S8 did after the number was ported and the phone was turned off for 6 minutes. (He also go

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

why are my text messages and responses out of order

Why do my text messages display out of order?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

John62591 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change the background ccolor of my texts that I sendsend on LG Phoenix 3?

I thought I remembered a way to change the basic color scheme that would cchange my text color and more. I can't seem to find it in settings. I've wwa

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Lmiz 

19 hours ago

Questions

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra NO SOFTWARE UPDATE

I contacted AT&T for 3 times to push a software update. Each time I was told to wait 12 hours and each time nothing happens. All troubleshooting w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts