Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Is this device supported?

I want to get the ASUS ROG Phone 2 International Version because it is cheaper than the Global Version. I'm just confused on if the phone will work or

posted 

1 minute ago

Calling With WiFi

I didn't have service in my workplace, so I used my work's Wifi connection to make a call. I wanted to go back and find the record of that call. Is th

posted 

Today at 5:10 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Galaxy s9+ android 10 update

Recently just joined att prepaid. It shows that there is an update for galaxy 9/9+ to android 10 but my phone has yet to receive the update. Is it bec

posted 

Yesterday at 10:12 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Phone is locked

I don't remember the code to start up my phone

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:30 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG V10 Unable to Send/Receive Text

No idea what's going on but when we send a text it disappears.  When someone trys to send me a text, they get an error that the mobile number is incor

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:04 PM

Can successfully send a text but if they are on a different carrier they will not receive it

This has been going on for quite a while, my suspicion is my phone was stolen by one of my friends for a bit and i found some spam related tools on it

posted 

Yesterday at 1:37 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:06 PM

My S5 got Re-Locked

A hard reset locked my spare AT&T Galaxy S5 phone that had been unlocked a while ago. How do I get it unlocked after using it on Consumer Cellular su

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Software update Question

If my s10 plus was originally from Verizon but unlocked to use with at&t, will I get the android 10 update when Verizon pushes it out or at&t?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

ringtones

I had a ringtone that was Zedge - you now have to pay for Zedge - how do I get a basic ringtone?

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

No resolve for software update issues

February 13th, 2020 and still have yet to receive the android 10 update on unlocked s10 plus pushed out by at&t. This is getting old.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago