Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

My Service Keeps going out!

I have a samsung Gal 8 and I never ad a problem out of it until a few weeks ago where it would cut out and I'm unable to send msgs or txts. sometimes

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

32 minutes ago

remove 5G

How can I remove 5G from my Samsung note 8.

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

What phones from ATT that are not hundreds of dollars can I use for MHL from my phone to a tv to play my videos, saved programs remotely.

I RV I have comcast and can tap into my dvr and play back saved programs, on demand etc onto my computer or phone. I want a phone to do this while I"m

Android Smarthpone My Info Contact Erased

In the Contacts app My Info is the very first contact that appears. It displays my telephone number. My photo and other less important data such as

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

RECEIVING MESSAGES - HELP

I have a Samsung S8 phone:1. I can send messages to one of my contacts and she receives them but I can't receive her responses. At the message list,

I would like to apply for a contract phone (Edited per community guidelines) having 3 lines

I would like to xheck credit eligibility for a contract phone (Edited per community guidelines) being able to have 3 total lines (Edited per community

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Been trying forever to fix problems

I would have been much happier if they had got the right color of phone that I waited til the next day and had come all that way to get it. And my pho

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Photo date and time

Is there a way to tell when a photo that was sent to me in a text message was actually taken?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Network unlock prepaid Alcatel

I have a Alcatel 5041c that I need network unlocked so I can put a different carriers sim card into it and it work. calling AT&T customer service wait

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Totally unusable cell, put SIM into different phone

Moto phone destroyed, tried to use SIM in an old ATT phone.Says NO SIM.He needs phone for work. How do I get this to happen for him?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…