Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

E
Software updates Samsung Galaxy Ultra 20

My phone does not get any monthly android security updates. I've called att and Samsung and get the run around. My last update was a few months back.

Questions

Returned

Ihad sent in my broken device tru the drop box and now im being charged for it i cant afford that

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 minutes ago

Questions

My phone is always changing and I feel that its hacked

Phone loses my passwords contacts pics setting locks me out change all the time  Recently was NFc active and saying I paid a payment over n ove

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G

Hello, Does anyone know if the Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G is able to work with the AT&T network? Thanks for your help!

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

How to sign up for a spotify premium apk account for android?

I am looking to sign up for a spotify premium apk account for my mobile phone, can you advise me?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

dreambigfat 

12 hours ago

Questions

Ringtones

Hello, I used a Classical Music Ringtones app on the Google Play store to download Classical Music Ringtones to my AT&T Galaxy Android cell phone

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Shane100 

12 hours ago

Questions

5g service for NE Oklahoma

We are looking to upgrade our phones and are trying to decide if we need to spend the extra money for 5g phones.  I've checked your map and it s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Text messages do not reach after upgrading phone

I switched my old Pixel 3 to a new Pixel 5. The new device is activated, the old is inactive, turned off most of the time. My husband's text messages

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mashacpa 

15 hours ago

Questions

LG G6 H871 software update failures

Received software update message for LG G6 (currently at H87130e) which I presume is a security update. In any event the update continues to fail ever

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 hours ago

Questions

My messages are not being received by recipients

I thought that this issue was due to the fact that I was still using my Note 5, and I just needed a new phone. I got the Note 20 Ultra, and found out

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts