Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Unable to connect 4g

Device LIO-AN00, apn setting as 'https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1218306'.Currently my CMCC sim card (sim1) can connect AT&T band 2 4g

posted 

Today at 4:14 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:58 PM

Poor Customer Service

for the past four hours I've been attempting to get the correct information for setting up new service it all started at Walmart I was told I had to m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:02 PM

When will my Device be unlocked

Why haven't my phone been unlocked yet

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:41 AM

Unable to make or receive calls with 4 or 5 bars showing

For about two weeks I have been unable to make or receive calls near my home (about a 1/2 mile radius) even though I am showing 4 or 5 bars. Data and

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:32 PM

WTIcon is this

What do the non highlighted lighting bolt & download icon next to each other in the right hand section of the status bar mean on my Galaxy Note8 mean.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

MMS does not work when Wifi Calling Activated

Samsung Galaxy S10 I was having a ton of trouble receiving picture messages (MMS) whenever Wifi Calling is active.I tried Stock Samsung Messages app,

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Note 9 still stuck on Android 8.1.0 (N960USQS1ARL2)

Is there something wrong with my phone? Why hasn't it updated to the latest baseband version N960USQS3CSJ1 yet?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

My V40 hasn't updated to Android 9 yet

I have a LG V40 AT&T unlocked phone that hasn't upgraded to the android 9 pie, but I what can I do?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Galaxy S10+ Won't Update to Android 10

Does anyone know how to force my S10+ to update to Android 10? I've tried manually changing the date but that doesn't work. Is it a phased rollout or

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Vivo v5 AT&T SIM was working fine in Newyork but stopped working in North Carolina. AT&T 4G(forbidden)

No service is showing up now even since I moved from New York to North Carolina.AT&T customer support also couldn’t help. They even provided a new SIM

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago