Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Delayed sent messages in group chat

Is anyone eles having issues with your text being received hours later than when you sent them? Specifically in a group chat. It's so frustrating cons

Unable to receive calls from a specific number

I am unable to receive calls from my doctor's office. I don't have the number blocked, I don't use call forwarding, and my phone is not on Do Not Dist

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

My Service Keeps going out!

I have a samsung Gal 8 and I never ad a problem out of it until a few weeks ago where it would cut out and I'm unable to send msgs or txts. sometimes

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

not receiving phone calls on wifi

phone calls to me go straight to voicemail, ringing on the other end sometimes 3 times, then going to VM. I've called myself from my landline and hea

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Imei number entered doesn't match at&t

The imei of a phone which I bought and paid off is not showing in your systems, I would like it to be unlocked and have tried every route possible wit

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

somebody help me, i want un my phone

ill like know unlock my phone is an alcatel i buyed in walmar and ill be its unlock

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Phone Battery replacement

I have a Galaxy J3 2017 and the battery expanded, do you guys sell replacement batteries in your locations? If not, what should I do? If I need to go

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Galaxy S9 Cannot Make or Receive calls

My S9 will not make or receive calls. Texts and data work just fine. I went through the troubleshooter on ATT's website. The problem still exists. Out

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

I can receive calls but can't make them

Every time I try to make a phone call it ends the call

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Retrieving data

There was messages that I really need to retrieve and restore from a phone on my at&t multi-line account. I do know the day and time of these messages

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…