Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Unable to connect 4g

Device LIO-AN00, apn setting as 'https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1218306'.Currently my CMCC sim card (sim1) can connect AT&T band 2 4g

posted 

Today at 4:14 AM

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

Poor Customer Service

for the past four hours I've been attempting to get the correct information for setting up new service it all started at Walmart I was told I had to m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:02 PM

When will my Device be unlocked

Why haven't my phone been unlocked yet

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:41 AM

Unable to make or receive calls with 4 or 5 bars showing

For about two weeks I have been unable to make or receive calls near my home (about a 1/2 mile radius) even though I am showing 4 or 5 bars. Data and

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:32 PM

WTIcon is this

What do the non highlighted lighting bolt & download icon next to each other in the right hand section of the status bar mean on my Galaxy Note8 mean.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

MMS does not work when Wifi Calling Activated

Samsung Galaxy S10 I was having a ton of trouble receiving picture messages (MMS) whenever Wifi Calling is active.I tried Stock Samsung Messages app,

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Note 9 still stuck on Android 8.1.0 (N960USQS1ARL2)

Is there something wrong with my phone? Why hasn't it updated to the latest baseband version N960USQS3CSJ1 yet?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

My V40 hasn't updated to Android 9 yet

I have a LG V40 AT&T unlocked phone that hasn't upgraded to the android 9 pie, but I what can I do?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Galaxy S10+ Won't Update to Android 10

Does anyone know how to force my S10+ to update to Android 10? I've tried manually changing the date but that doesn't work. Is it a phased rollout or

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Vivo v5 AT&T SIM was working fine in Newyork but stopped working in North Carolina. AT&T 4G(forbidden)

No service is showing up now even since I moved from New York to North Carolina.AT&T customer support also couldn’t help. They even provided a new SIM

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago