Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Unlock old Galaxy Note 4

Submitted a request for an unlock code.  I received the approval and the code, but the Unlock is not successful. Is it possible to unlock a Galaxy Not

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

LG v35 ThinQ No Voicemail Notifications

Hello,I have notifications turned on and set to the highest priority. However, for the past month and a half, I have been recieving voicemail, but not

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

29 minutes ago

Voicemail troubleshooting

I have notifications that I have a voicemail. When I try calling it goes from dialing, connecting, and then immediately goes to call ended. I have tur

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

my galaxy s8 is not receiving androind 9 update

Hello. I bought my galaxy s8 recently from a local retailer. i live in an Island called Trinidad and Tobago. At&t is not an available carrier in my co

Galaxy S9 Cannot Make or Receive calls

My S9 will not make or receive calls. Texts and data work just fine. I went through the troubleshooter on ATT's website. The problem still exists. Out

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T Software Update for Android, without WiFi?

Can anyone let me know how I go about updating my Android AT&T software without using WiFi?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Blackberry KEYone audio not working

My husband has a Blackberry KEYone cell phone and the last several weeks he can't get the audio to work when he is trying to watch a video or video ch

not prompted to enter device unlock code when using new sim card from different carrier

I was approved and received a device unlock code from at&t for an HTC One M9. As stated in the instructions received via email I entered a new sim car

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Sim issues

When activating replacement devices threw Suri on the SIM card is having a issue loading.

LG G5 Power Button Unresponsive

My LG G5 battery died last night so I put my phone on the charger. When I saw that the battery was full I took the phone off the charger and attempted

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…