Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

P
Either my phone's microphone is broken or the towers are unable to transmit my phone calls for others to hear me properly.

When I make out-bound calls people on the other line can barely hear me and sometimes cannot hear me at all.

Questions

camera app crashes after recent Android update

S8 Active Camera app and Flash light no longer work after recent Android update.  I receive message that camera is being used by another app.  I start

Questions

Group message responses

When I send a group message, the responses come back individually instead of to the group. How do I fix that?

Questions

Unlock request in limbo

I sent unlock request through at&t the request was approved but the number did not work. I had put wrong imei in on the request.  I submitted  new req

Questions

Texting support

My messages deleted itself how do I retrieve them back?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

LG v20 h910a doesn't support AT&T HD voice

I received an email from AT&T that my LG v20 H910 will not work on AT&T networks effective Feb 2022 because it doesn't support HD voice. My SIM card h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will I receive my refund?

I recently ordered an iPhone Xs that was canceled. The $260 that I put as a down payment has not be refunded to me. How long will this process take?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

"My Hot Keys" is gone

Hi,Since the latest update I don't have the "My Hot Keys" function anymore.How can I get it back or is there a third party app which does the job?Text

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

SIM card at & t purchased in the store "7 Elevan" is not activated

I have a Xiaomi Mi9 smartphone that used to work on the t-mobile network. The other day I bought an AT&T sim card for $ 10 in 7 Elevan  store. Along w

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Mobile hotspot won’t work

I have an att wireless plan with unlimited talk text and data and 15 gb mobile hotspot on all 7 of my phones but on one of them it says to call, it’s

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts