Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

LG phone stuck in boot loop mode

Phone will start up but will go no further than frist LG mode with life's good showing have to take battery out to shut off

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to online chat with support

Having very difficult time connecting with online support.Can not seem to connect to online chat. No matter what I do!!!! Is there a simple way to get

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Phone turns on turns off.

My phone turns on turns off. Won't start up. Just keeps doing over and over. What is wrong with it.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

My at&t primetime tablet will not turn on

My primetime tablet will not turn on, the red light flashes as if charging while on the charger, unplug it and it stops. But will not turn on using an

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Buy LG G8 THINQ get 200 reward at&t visa is fake.

I'm being with at&t a long time more than 4 years already. I received the promotion email from at&t. It said I will get free LG g8 after open

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Volume control on s10

I have an S10 and Gakaxy Tab4 I bought a pair of airbuds when I connect to my S10 (phone) the volume buttons will not increase or decrease the sound b

Questions

cell booster

I need a booster or hot spot for my cell phones in my house.  How can be sure the AT&T signal is compatible with a booster?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cell phone

My phone is stuck in voice command mode how do i change that please help me thanks on advance

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Android Tablet

My original SIM card from my original Android tablet does not fit my replacement tablet.

Questions

Android flashlight issue

It was working perfectly and few minutes ago went to try to.turn it back on and nothing show a light on the back of my phone whT.can I do.to.solve thi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts