Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Stuck on bootloop or frozen on LG screen

My lg g pad 7.0 lte v41020g is stuck In a bootloop and when it's not looping it's frozen on the LG screen. I'm afraid that the person I got it from a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 minutes ago

My Galaxy S9 has started breaking up on my side of phone calls. They can hear me and I can't hear them.

My Galaxy S9 has started breaking up on my side of phone calls but not on the other line. They can hear me and I can't hear them. I've tried shut down

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Unable to receive calls from a specific number

I am unable to receive calls from my doctor's office. I don't have the number blocked, I don't use call forwarding, and my phone is not on Do Not Dist

incoming calls getting weird busy signal

I am told that no one is able to access my voicemail to leave message or get through to voicemail at all

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Sim

I had just ordered an upgrade yet when I put my old sim into it,it says "Sim card not provisioned MM #2". Now I said I'd just go to the store get it s

LG G8X LM-G850UM Will not update, still stuck on November Security Patch

Software Version G850UM10iSecurity Patch Level November 1, 2019Software Update in settings is saying current software is up to dateThis is a screensho

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

error code 491

android tablet will not run direct tv ap will not update app..=error 491....

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

not receiving phone calls on wifi

phone calls to me go straight to voicemail, ringing on the other end sometimes 3 times, then going to VM. I've called myself from my landline and hea

Problem with sending pictures

We both are on the same account 2 different lines she has an LG I have Samsung We both have the new latest phones had the same problem with our old p

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Imei number entered doesn't match at&t

The imei of a phone which I bought and paid off is not showing in your systems, I would like it to be unlocked and have tried every route possible wit

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…