Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

R
Calling my home phone (Comcast) rings once and then bounces to ATT VM.

I have two Motorola G5s phones which are both exhibiting a strange problem.  If I attempt to call my home landline it ring that phone once and them bo

Questions

Network restrictions

I have a AT&T U304AA but I'm using a tracphone wireless sim card. A notification keeps popping up on the top of my screen that says network restrictio

Questions

I just want my phone to work

I've bought two cards. 65 and a 10 it keeps saying invalid. Even though I have the receipt that says everything was bought.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to use AT&T wifi calling on an unlocked phone?

So I currently have an AT&T plan with an AT&T LG G4. I just bought an unlocked Galaxy S8 from Samsungs Website, planning on using that to update my cu

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Unlock Code wont work

Hello I asked for and revieved an unlock code for my samsung j7.  The code will not work.  What should i do?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Mobile Data

Everything is down. I've trtied trouble shooting, and nothing. My mobile data just won't work. What do I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Spam Text

I'm receiving numerous text messages that provide a link... only shows an email address as sender; no number provided so I cannot block it that way. 

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Is Android 9.0 available for Samsung S9 AU?

Is Android 9.0 available for Samsung S9 AU?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

I've lost my SIM card. How can I acquire a new one while keeping my current wireless number?

I noticed that my phone was not letting calls get through and that may data was not working. I checked inside the case of my phone only to find that t

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Trade In

I trade in my wife's old phone for a new one but I changed my mind and would like to keep the old phone and just pay off the remaining installment. I

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts