Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

P
Notifications

I have the AT&T Prepaid Radiant Core (Android) phone. For the life of me, no matter what I do, I cannot consistently get a notification sound when

Questions

My phone was stolen and a claim was filed, I recovered the phone. Now what?

My phone was stolen and I filed a claim. This was a few weeks back. I lost my phone that was sent as a replacement which has disappeared. I called a c

Questions

NEED TO BYPASS PATTERN LOCK SCREEN

Using ZTE Blade Spark Model # Z971. Android 7.1.1 OpSys. For reasons unknown suddenly it will not accept my pattern lock swiping. I've tried using the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sparkyz91 

2 years ago

Questions

Phone number now shows up as unknown

Whenever I call my boyfriends phone it now shows up as unknown instead of my name he has the alcatrl smart flip

Questions

Text issue

So I can not respond to any opt in texts from Open Table or Emergency Fire Alert service. When I responded on these opt in service it always says "can

Questions

How to recover lost photos after a factory reset

My friend did a factory reset on her galaxy s4 and didn't realize she didn't have her photos backed up to Google. Nor does she use Facebook or Samsung

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kireflow90 

4 years ago

Questions

Call forwarding when phone is lost

Lost my phone rryinf to get calls & messages forwarded to the person on my multi line so we can begin to figure this out

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

13 hours ago

Questions

Help please.. unknown issues with prepay phone and apps

I have an alcatel 5044r buzz go phone. My service is through att... Pre-pay. I recently started having trouble with it and was locked out of my phone

Questions

Trying to unlock a device

Going on 3 weeks trying to get a fully paid device unlocked. I have an online request from 9/4, I have been on chat for hours multiple times and on th

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

mdfinny56 

17 hours ago

Questions

Advanced messaging

When I got the software update on my note8, the advanced messaging feature stopped working on the majority of my text conversations. My husband had th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Lilybell2 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts