Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Cannot activate replacement phone (trying another post as people are ignoring what I respond)

I received a replacement phone from Asurion. My original phone is unusable, I cannot see the screen and is dripping glass everywhere. I cannot dial 61

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

25 minutes ago

Retrieving data

There was messages that I really need to retrieve and restore from a phone on my at&t multi-line account. I do know the day and time of these messages

Lg g pad 7.0 lte v410 bootloop/frozen screen at LG splash

Imy buddy gave me this tablet assuring me it worked great but when I charged it I realize it just keeps boot looping until eventually it freezes on th

Will WiFi Calling be supported on the OnePlus 7 Pro?

As the title states. I've read threads where "ATT doesn't support Wifi calling on unlocked BYODs, but the Pixel 3/3XL are supported. So, will ATT also

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Galaxy S9 Cannot Make or Receive calls

My S9 will not make or receive calls. Texts and data work just fine. I went through the troubleshooter on ATT's website. The problem still exists. Out

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Unlock code is 0?

I was approved to unlock my Alcatel 5041c. The email says that my unlock code is 0. Cant be right

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Can not send pictures, bitmoji or gifs

I have a Note 10. None of the pictures I send to anyone are going through. Also, if I respond to a text with a Bitmoji or a Gif they aren't received b

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Calls being rejected

I have a contact who's calls are being automatically rejected. They're not blocked and I can receive texts from them.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Unable to reset voicemail and password too

Trying to rest password and voicemail

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

SD Card

Help ! Message says SD Card is damaged. All my phone contacts and photos were being saved to that card. How do I recover?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…