Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

J
LG K40 Android OS High Data Usage

My phone used 1.34 GB in one morning without me touching it. On the phone I went to:   Settings/Network and Internet/Data Manager  &nb

Questions

Time Incorrect

I noticed earlier this morning that both of our phones had the incorrect time, off by 5 minutes (give or take a few seconds), and we have not done any

Questions

I m looking for update

I have a S9 which is on android 8.0 and i want to obtain android 10. My phone is AT&T.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

4 hours ago

Questions

Google play services has stopped

I live in the USA, CA, San Diego.Now, I'm in Brazil, for a little while... maybe for 2 or 3 month. and I left the USA on November 05th. When I left, I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

harrypotter00 

5 hours ago

Questions

I have my old att phone that no longer with service but for got my pass code to unlock it

No longer remember my old att pass code to unlock my phone with no service

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 hours ago

Questions

unlocking my old phone - note 8

I have reset my note 8 back to the factory default. I requested an unlock code and received it.  To unlock the phone do we go through the setup

Questions

Charging on Samsung Note 10

I keep getting a message while charging.   Charging Stopped  Temperature too low.   It's 73 degrees in my office.  I think

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

What's up with my phone? Hacked?

I didn't install rtt on my phone all of a sudden the RTT icon / options showed up during the middle of my call and all my apps have been missing up a

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

18 hours ago

Questions

Lg g8x unlock

Hello. I am not a customer of at&t company. Please help me. One person sold me this phone, he said that his sister gave him this device. When I us

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

a day ago

Questions

Line port not working

I activated my phone (port from verizon) and I am getting a sim provision mm2 message and my Verizon number has been discounted so neither phone is wo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts