Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Accepted Solution

Bought a locked unpaid phone without knowing it wasn't paid off

Bought a locked unpaid phone would like to opp know the process to unlock it for use please

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG V60 - Where's my Dual Screen?

I just purchased an LG V60 ThinQ, which AT&T is selling for the full $900 price tag, which includes the Dual Screen case in that price. I called the s

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

My Samsung Galaxy S8 won't send text photos

Please help, my Samsung Galaxy S8 will not send texted photos. It says it's sending forever and then it says message failed to send. I have a microcel

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

WiFi

We just switched to AT&T from suddenlink this past Friday and it only works on my Amazon fire 7 tablet and aunt's Samsung galaxy a10 not my LG rebel 4

BYOD existing messages and voicemails

I have an existing ATT account. If I want to add a BYOD android phone what happens to the existing messages and voicemails? The phone is on another ca

Emergency Calls Only

When I try to make calls with my phone, it displays the message "emergency calls only." I've tried removing my SIM, my battery, but no luck. How can I

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Block a hidden caller ID number

I’ve blocked a contact in my phone for harassment, but they turn off their caller ID and the call goes through anyway. I can’t block all unknown or pr

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Phone Restarting continuously

Last night at 7 my phone first restarted at 46% then 8 times after that in the last 2 hours. At 9 my phone restarted twice but it made a strange noise

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Adding phone

I switched to ATT from Spint about 2 years ago and upgraded from an S6 to an S9 at the same time (keeping the number I had with the S6). I still have

Wireless Android Auto is THE killer feature!

Finally got Wireless Android Auto working on my S10+ and Pioneer AVIC-W8400NEX. When I bought the head unit they also included a free wireless charger

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago