Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

P

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to online chat with support

Having very difficult time connecting with online support.Can not seem to connect to online chat. No matter what I do!!!! Is there a simple way to get

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Galaxy G930A S7 double tap problem

I have a Galaxy S7 G930A.When I make or receive a call, I get a pop up of Double tap to unlock. I double tap and it unlocks for like 2 seconds, and it

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Phone turns on turns off.

My phone turns on turns off. Won't start up. Just keeps doing over and over. What is wrong with it.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Axia stuck on welcome screen

My Axia phone turned off at random and now it will not load past the welcome screen. Is there a way to fix it without having to factory reset it? If i

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

SIM status

On my About Phone screen is says Phone Number Unknown On my Sim status it says AT&T then Network AT&T, then Phone Number on SIM Unknown I

Questions

Group Texts being sent to each member individually by SMS

I'm using a brand new Sony Xperia 1 II running Android 10 and the stock google text app is sending all my group texts out via SMS individually, rather

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Group Text Fails

I am having failure with Group Texts (3 total people) I am using Samsung S9 - they are on I-phone.  I followed all of the instructions to fix but it d

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Volume control on s10

I have an S10 and Gakaxy Tab4 I bought a pair of airbuds when I connect to my S10 (phone) the volume buttons will not increase or decrease the sound b

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

problem with voicemail

Just switched from Verizon to ATT. The phone is an LG G8 ThinQ. The Verizon voicemail app is still on the phone. The only way to get to voicemail is d

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts