Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Why can’t you unlock my phone????

It says something about fraud. I bought this phone new at Kroger less than 6 months ago. What do I need to do now to get it unlocked?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

How to remove my device from another account

I'm trying to unlock my Alcatel allura it hasn't been used in almost three years. I let a friend see if he liked it by putting his sim card in it. He

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Sim issues

When activating replacement devices threw Suri on the SIM card is having a issue loading.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Galaxy S9 Cannot Make or Receive calls

My S9 will not make or receive calls. Texts and data work just fine. I went through the troubleshooter on ATT's website. The problem still exists. Out

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Messaging

Everytime I try to send message tells me its not working and when I call someone I get call not working pps 6180

Android phone slowing down due upgrade eligibility

My husband and I paid off our Android phones last month. Now all of a sudden our phones aren't working i.e. GPS, Apps. Can AT&T purposely slow our pho

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

What phones from ATT that are not hundreds of dollars can I use for MHL from my phone to a tv to play my videos, saved programs remotely.

I RV I have comcast and can tap into my dvr and play back saved programs, on demand etc onto my computer or phone. I want a phone to do this while I"m

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

No messages

I have never been able to recieve messages since I have gotten service with you guys unless they other person has att aswell have called customer care

Chat messages

I just switched from an s9 on sprint to a s10. I used to be able to have chat settings and read receipts now I don't even have an option to do it.

posted 

a day ago

MMS download

unable to download images in text messages. Get download button and it just spins saying "Downloading"

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…