Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Galaxy S9 Cannot Make or Receive calls

My S9 will not make or receive calls. Texts and data work just fine. I went through the troubleshooter on ATT's website. The problem still exists. Out

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

39 minutes ago

S20 Ultra won't answer calls reliably

I am missing 50% of the calls when the words show on the top of the screen answer or decline. Never when on the bottom of the screen with the 2 large

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra issues

apps crashCamera won't focus even after the update this weekYoutube won't play videos over 360p unless connected to wifi (my wifi is 10Mbps DL 0.96UL,

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Messaging

Everytime I try to send message tells me its not working and when I call someone I get call not working pps 6180

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

OnePlus 7T (non pro) not connecting to 4G LTE

I have bought a OnePlus 7t, and I had switched from T-mobile to AT&T. I had no issues with connecting to 4G lte while on T-mobile, but when I switched

MMS download

unable to download images in text messages. Get download button and it just spins saying "Downloading"

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

How to get my data to work

Bought a new phone didn't come with a Sims card so I'm using the one from the other phone everything works except my data and internet

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Android phone slowing down due upgrade eligibility

My husband and I paid off our Android phones last month. Now all of a sudden our phones aren't working i.e. GPS, Apps. Can AT&T purposely slow our pho

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Unwanted text messages

I am getting bombarded with text messages from various people with addresses belonging to Outlook and Hotmail at the suffix. I don't know any of these

No messages

I have never been able to recieve messages since I have gotten service with you guys unless they other person has att aswell have called customer care

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…