Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

I would like to apply for a contract phone (Edited per community guidelines) having 3 lines

I would like to xheck credit eligibility for a contract phone (Edited per community guidelines) being able to have 3 total lines (Edited per community

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Been trying forever to fix problems

I would have been much happier if they had got the right color of phone that I waited til the next day and had come all that way to get it. And my pho

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

My Service Keeps going out!

I have a samsung Gal 8 and I never ad a problem out of it until a few weeks ago where it would cut out and I'm unable to send msgs or txts. sometimes

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Photo date and time

Is there a way to tell when a photo that was sent to me in a text message was actually taken?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Network unlock prepaid Alcatel

I have a Alcatel 5041c that I need network unlocked so I can put a different carriers sim card into it and it work. calling AT&T customer service wait

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Totally unusable cell, put SIM into different phone

Moto phone destroyed, tried to use SIM in an old ATT phone.Says NO SIM.He needs phone for work. How do I get this to happen for him?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Find my phone

Trying to find my phone, but when I call my number it goes to voice mail. Need help. Thanks

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

I can not unlock

I am in Moldova. I left an application for unlocking from the operator. The application was approved, the code came 0. And there should be 16 digits.

LG Stylo 4 won't update to build Q710WA20j

Even though the update has been out for several weeks I cannot seem to upgrade to it.

Delayed sent messages in group chat

Is anyone eles having issues with your text being received hours later than when you sent them? Specifically in a group chat. It's so frustrating cons

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…