Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Zte AXON M LTE unlock in Bangladesh

Hi,I bought a ZTE Axon M from amazon. It is network unlocked, but I'm stuck in only edge 2g network. How can I unlock LTE 4g in the device. I live in

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Closed

Invalid Sim Error

I am need assistance in manually programming my phone. I ported my phone and service to AT&T from Boost Mobile. It has almost been a week and I have n

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Block "unavailable" numbers

Is it possible to block calls labeled as "unavailable"? My galaxy s6 active blocks numbers and class from anonymous numbers but these calls still come

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Factory Reset

I did a Factory reset on my phone so I could give it to a friend. I do not remember the PIN to get past the McAfee screen and I'm getting a msg that

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

my zte blade spark is not receiving texts

i can send texts but i can not receive texts

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Update on a unlock phone

I have a unlocked att phone (note 5) and I want to update to android 6.0. How do I update to the latest software?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

unlock status

i submitted for unlock and have a 'Current Status' of 'Approved' (on the website), but there is no unlock code listed , i have used multiple browsers.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Err Connection Reset issue with my Yahoo Mail account

I began having an issue 3 days ago trying to access my Yahoo Mail account. When I try to log in, it gives me an "Err Connection Reset" message. I have

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

I currently don't have wifi but my phone shut off and continued to try to proceed in the firmware update.

It says do not unplug and its loading at 0 percent but due to me not having internet its not going to load.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Finding the last location of my phone, and can't access Google account for find my device or Android find

My phone had a dead battery and it was stolen. I tried to find my mobile or device and my phone wouldn't show. Tried Android find something. Can not a