Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

OnePlus 7T (non pro) not connecting to 4G LTE

I have bought a OnePlus 7t, and I had switched from T-mobile to AT&T. I had no issues with connecting to 4G lte while on T-mobile, but when I switched

MMS download

unable to download images in text messages. Get download button and it just spins saying "Downloading"

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

How to get my data to work

Bought a new phone didn't come with a Sims card so I'm using the one from the other phone everything works except my data and internet

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Galaxy S9 Cannot Make or Receive calls

My S9 will not make or receive calls. Texts and data work just fine. I went through the troubleshooter on ATT's website. The problem still exists. Out

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Android phone slowing down due upgrade eligibility

My husband and I paid off our Android phones last month. Now all of a sudden our phones aren't working i.e. GPS, Apps. Can AT&T purposely slow our pho

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Unwanted text messages

I am getting bombarded with text messages from various people with addresses belonging to Outlook and Hotmail at the suffix. I don't know any of these

No messages

I have never been able to recieve messages since I have gotten service with you guys unless they other person has att aswell have called customer care

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

5G APN SETTINGS UPDATED

what are the 5g apn settings for att in 2020? Has anything changed? Thank you so much for all your help

Frozen in att logo screen

Lgk10 phone died during an android update and now gets frozen on att logo screen. Soft reset did not reset and phone got stuck on logo screen . Phone

Blackberry KEYone audio not working

My husband has a Blackberry KEYone cell phone and the last several weeks he can't get the audio to work when he is trying to watch a video or video ch

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…