Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

D
Text was sent from my cell phone that I didn't send

All my family was text a message that someone sent representing it was from my cell phone. It was an SOS.  Also asking for HELP and giving direc

Questions

HACKED ON TEXT

All my family was sent an SOS with other information saying I need HELP. I deleted it from my cell,,but don't know what else I need to do.

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

dshack 

an hour ago

Questions

Cell Phone Promotions

I'm not an AT&T customer. My question is: Are there any promotional programs out right now where the balance of your existing cell phone will be p

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Phone keeps dropping wifi

I recently purchased an AT&t radiant Max, so recent hasn't even been a week. My phone will periodically drop Wi-Fi. And it will tell me that it's

Questions

LG K40 Android OS High Data Usage

My phone used 1.34 GB in one morning without me touching it. On the phone I went to:   Settings/Network and Internet/Data Manager  &nb

Questions

Time Incorrect

I noticed earlier this morning that both of our phones had the incorrect time, off by 5 minutes (give or take a few seconds), and we have not done any

Questions

I m looking for update

I have a S9 which is on android 8.0 and i want to obtain android 10. My phone is AT&T.

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

12 hours ago

Questions

Google play services has stopped

I live in the USA, CA, San Diego.Now, I'm in Brazil, for a little while... maybe for 2 or 3 month. and I left the USA on November 05th. When I left, I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

harrypotter00 

13 hours ago

Questions

I have my old att phone that no longer with service but for got my pass code to unlock it

No longer remember my old att pass code to unlock my phone with no service

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

13 hours ago

Questions

unlocking my old phone - note 8

I have reset my note 8 back to the factory default. I requested an unlock code and received it.  To unlock the phone do we go through the setup

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts