Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

sim card

can i purchase a sim card at walmart

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Reuse SIM from LTE device in new 5G device?

Can I move my SIM from a Samsung S9 to a S20 5G? Or does the 5G upgrade require a new type of SIM, like the move from 3G to LTE?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

galaxy S9 group message not working

After the recent system update for the Galaxy S9, I can no longer send group messages. I'm not the only one. Several other in my group say the same th

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Galaxy S10+ Won't Update to Android 10

Does anyone know how to force my S10+ to update to Android 10? I've tried manually changing the date but that doesn't work. Is it a phased rollout or

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Me

Need in goo

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

somebody help me, i want un my phone

ill like know unlock my phone is an alcatel i buyed in walmar and ill be its unlock

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Galaxy S10 refuses to update

So I purchased a Galaxy S10 from the local AT&T corporate store the evening it came out; my wife ordered hers in the store and received it last Wednes

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Android Smarthpone My Info Contact Erased

In the Contacts app My Info is the very first contact that appears. It displays my telephone number. My photo and other less important data such as

My Galaxy S9 has started breaking up on my side of phone calls. They can hear me and I can't hear them.

My Galaxy S9 has started breaking up on my side of phone calls but not on the other line. They can hear me and I can't hear them. I've tried shut down

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Sim

I had just ordered an upgrade yet when I put my old sim into it,it says "Sim card not provisioned MM #2". Now I said I'd just go to the store get it s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…