Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

IMEI NUMBER

Can you tell the carrier by the IMEI NUMBER on a prepaid plan?

Recent Update On Google Play movie and tv

This recent update on Google Play movie and TV stops 1 to 3 minutes!!##!! And program I'm watching does NOT restart where it ended!!##!!#. How do I ge

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Error code 6180

Every time I call my gf I get the 6180 error code. I'm confused because she can call and get calls from other people. Also neither of us are getting e

Texting problems

I have an Alcatel 5044R and all of a sudden I can not receive texts from one of my contacts. How do I fix this?

Why am I experiencing texting issues on at&t that I did not have on Verizon

I am having issues sending and receiving text issues from my Android Friends. I did not have this until I switched over

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Can you transfer advanced messages between phones yet? It's 2020.

Hi! Unbeknownst to me, I had advanced messaging (RCS) turned on a couple of years ago on my Galaxy S9+. I am trying to get texts transferred, includin

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy S8 not receiving phone calls from unknown callers, goes straight to voicemail

My phone is not receiving phone calls from unknown callers. I've check everything. Block callers is off, its not on airplane mode, DND is off, I've

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Receiving texts that are timestamp in the future

my husband's phone has recently been sending text messages and when I received though it is the moment he sent them they are timestamps the most recen

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Credit report

I was trying to see what this was on my credit report  on di ersified

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra issues

apps crashCamera won't focus even after the update this weekYoutube won't play videos over 360p unless connected to wifi (my wifi is 10Mbps DL 0.96UL,

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…