Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Q
Changing app that opens downloads on LG k30

Some of my downloads are assigned to the wrong app for opening the file. Where I found "Open With", no alternative options were displayed for selecti

Questions

LG G5 mobile network option hangs after inserting AT&T sim card

I have an AT and T sim for LG G5 and when i removed and inserted the sim back, the phone is no longer opening the mobile network option. Infact it is

Questions

Why does AT&T use mafia like business practices?

If just a one off I would not bother to post. Time and time again am told no fee - then $240 fee -- ur bill will be $90 but it is $100. I mean if this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t receive picture texts from just one person

I got my Galaxy S9 July 2 and have not been able to receive pictures in texts from only my daughter on an S8. I get them from everyone else. I can sen

Questions

LG G5 phone won't update

I have a LG G5 that has H82020o software version and security patch level of June 1 2017. This is an AT&T phone and I've always used it on AT&T's netw

Questions

"Error code 2" Can't send text messages

Samsung s20 5G. This has been happening for over a month when I try to send messages. I get an "Error code 2" and the messages fail. They might eventu

Questions

VoLTE on 5G

Will a smartphone that supports 4G, 5G, and VoLTE be able to do VoLTE on both 4G and 5G networks (when 5G LTE is deployed) ? Will a phone I buy today

Questions

Wi-fi calling not working

I have a android phone with att but for some reason my wifi calling isn't working I have tried everything gives me an error code re0006 and says conta

Questions

Cancelling Cell Phone contract with AT & T

My brother passed away and he had a Cell Phone account with AT & T. How do I cancel this account?

Questions

Unable to setup visual voicemail

I'm unable to activate visual vm on my phone! The app prompts me to enter my voice mail and then exit, which I did. The app then proceeds to activat

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.