Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Sim issues

When activating replacement devices threw Suri on the SIM card is having a issue loading.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a few seconds ago

Galaxy S9 Cannot Make or Receive calls

My S9 will not make or receive calls. Texts and data work just fine. I went through the troubleshooter on ATT's website. The problem still exists. Out

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Messaging

Everytime I try to send message tells me its not working and when I call someone I get call not working pps 6180

Android phone slowing down due upgrade eligibility

My husband and I paid off our Android phones last month. Now all of a sudden our phones aren't working i.e. GPS, Apps. Can AT&T purposely slow our pho

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

What phones from ATT that are not hundreds of dollars can I use for MHL from my phone to a tv to play my videos, saved programs remotely.

I RV I have comcast and can tap into my dvr and play back saved programs, on demand etc onto my computer or phone. I want a phone to do this while I"m

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

No messages

I have never been able to recieve messages since I have gotten service with you guys unless they other person has att aswell have called customer care

Chat messages

I just switched from an s9 on sprint to a s10. I used to be able to have chat settings and read receipts now I don't even have an option to do it.

MMS download

unable to download images in text messages. Get download button and it just spins saying "Downloading"

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Has anyone received the Note 10+ Update

Has anyone received the 2.0 UI update yet for their Note 10???

Android Smarthpone My Info Contact Erased

In the Contacts app My Info is the very first contact that appears. It displays my telephone number. My photo and other less important data such as

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…