Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Can't send att email on BlackBerry keyone

Can receive just fine. Any suggestions?

Redmi k30 pro

Hello. I want to buy the redmi k30 pro but wanted to see if at&t will support it's bands. I am currently using the poco f1 and it works, so I was assu

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Outcall notification not working

I know it is set up correctly. I have tried turning the outcall notification on and off and establishing a different schedule with no results.

Keep Number of Lost Phone

I lost a Nokia phone on an AT&T monthly plan. I would like to get a new phone with the same number as the old phone. Do you know if this is possible?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Coverage issues

I've been having coverage issues within the last week at my home. Have not had these issues before. Showing no network....dropped calls..etc. could yo

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Galaxy S9+ won't download photo messages while on wifi

When I'm connected to wifi, photo messages will not download.  As soon as I turn the wifi off the photos come through no problem.  I have tried it on

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Voicemail box error, breathing sound?

Well what happened to me was kind of creepy, but I'm wondering if theres a simple explanation here. I clicked a voicemail notification to check my voi

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Lg g8 Updates

I live in Atlanta and my lg g8 won't update. Does anyone know how to fix this. (Also I tried a software reset and lg bridge on a Mac but that didient

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

no option on phoenix 4 LG 210

I have spent hours literally looking for reseting the network password on the above phone and all advice points to a "more" or "advanced" or "reset pa

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

I need to know how to upgrade my software to android 7.1

Hi there: I 'd like to at least upgrade my software to android 7.1

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago