Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

My Galaxy S9 has started breaking up on my side of phone calls. They can hear me and I can't hear them.

My Galaxy S9 has started breaking up on my side of phone calls but not on the other line. They can hear me and I can't hear them. I've tried shut down

incoming calls getting weird busy signal

I am told that no one is able to access my voicemail to leave message or get through to voicemail at all

LG G6 will not perform any software updates

My LG G6 has not performed a software update since May 2017 when I purchased the phone. I'm sure that this phone has had many software updates since t

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Unlocking a phone that was bought second hand

I bought a phone second hand. Its an AT&T locked carrier phone. I have done all the steps I needed to do to unlock it, however the incompatent staff a

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

I need help setting up my AT&T Voicemail

It says there's a problem with your mailbox.

IMEI NUMBER

Can you tell the carrier by the IMEI NUMBER on a prepaid plan?

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Recent Update On Google Play movie and tv

This recent update on Google Play movie and TV stops 1 to 3 minutes!!##!! And program I'm watching does NOT restart where it ended!!##!!#. How do I ge

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Error code 6180

Every time I call my gf I get the 6180 error code. I'm confused because she can call and get calls from other people. Also neither of us are getting e

Texting problems

I have an Alcatel 5044R and all of a sudden I can not receive texts from one of my contacts. How do I fix this?

Why am I experiencing texting issues on at&t that I did not have on Verizon

I am having issues sending and receiving text issues from my Android Friends. I did not have this until I switched over

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…