Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

SIM PUK

I believe ive beem hacked and need my SIM puk

LG v35 ThinQ No Voicemail Notifications

Hello,I have notifications turned on and set to the highest priority. However, for the past month and a half, I have been recieving voicemail, but not

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

27 minutes ago

MMS download

unable to download images in text messages. Get download button and it just spins saying "Downloading"

Unlock old Galaxy Note 4

Submitted a request for an unlock code.  I received the approval and the code, but the Unlock is not successful. Is it possible to unlock a Galaxy Not

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

my galaxy s8 is not receiving androind 9 update

Hello. I bought my galaxy s8 recently from a local retailer. i live in an Island called Trinidad and Tobago. At&t is not an available carrier in my co

Galaxy S9 Cannot Make or Receive calls

My S9 will not make or receive calls. Texts and data work just fine. I went through the troubleshooter on ATT's website. The problem still exists. Out

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T Software Update for Android, without WiFi?

Can anyone let me know how I go about updating my Android AT&T software without using WiFi?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Blackberry KEYone audio not working

My husband has a Blackberry KEYone cell phone and the last several weeks he can't get the audio to work when he is trying to watch a video or video ch

not prompted to enter device unlock code when using new sim card from different carrier

I was approved and received a device unlock code from at&t for an HTC One M9. As stated in the instructions received via email I entered a new sim car

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Sim issues

When activating replacement devices threw Suri on the SIM card is having a issue loading.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…