Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Texting email address

I am trying to text my email address to a friend and she is not getting it. She gets all other texts except the ones that include my email address. Wh

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Samsung A50 on AT&T

I just purchased a Samsung A50 from Best Buy. They recommended it, set it up on my AT&T account, etc. I went to Best Buy because I REFUSE to pay $30

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Samsung A50 on AT&T

I just purchased a Samsung A50 from Best Buy. They recommended it, set it up on my AT&T account, etc. I went to Best Buy because I REFUSE to pay $30

Mobile Hotspot is being throttled

Hello, i'm coming here because i am out of options, here's the deal. I'm on the AT&T unlimited plan with 22gb per month. I've been using my cellphone

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Prepaid phones

Looking for a lg stylo 4

read receipts samsung s10

My read receipts on my s10 are not working. I just bought it from at&t. I went through advanced msgs and turned it on, restarted the phone, updated th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

The best compatible Samsung watch for bodybuilding

I want to get a smart watch compatible with Samsung S8 + phones, have a good heart rate sensor and at least sleep tracking. I do not want to spend a f

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Scheduled On/ Off - Blackberry Key One

Please guide me How to set Scheduled on off on Blackberry Key One.Thanks

Switching SIM card type

I have a prepaid AT&T LG G4 and decided to upgrade to a G6. However, the current SIM card that I have doesn't seem to fit into the new device. I've ha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

DDN pin#2

How do I unlock FDN pink 2 and what it is mean?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago