Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

C
Icon

I was wondering if anyone knows what this icon means (I’m enclosing pic). Thank you for your time

Questions

Just switched from Nokia 3310 reboot to Moto e6. My messaging add-ons keep disappearing.

I'm on the 25 cents per minute plan, and I usually buy the 200-message add-on along with it. I'd just bought another add-on the day before I switch

Questions

speak - to - text

my mic icon no longer appears when I wish to use speech to text

Questions

Latest update issues

After the latest update my LG-K40 has been freezing and sluggish. Are there any known fixes?

Questions

Poor customer service

I went into the At&t store on SR 200 in Ocala Fl to buy a new phone. Received the worst customer service of my life by Nicholas. To the point that

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

ta1140

I have a nokia ta1140 phone and for whatever reason it wont download pictures (mms). Already tried turning it on and off and switching airplanr mode o

Questions

Remove Protect Advantage

I cannot find the place on your website where I can remove Protect Advantage. I followed the FAQs that you provide and it does not allow me to cancel

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Receiving texts that are timestamp in the future

my husband's phone has recently been sending text messages and when I received though it is the moment he sent them they are timestamps the most recen

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

krisdonahue 

2 days ago

Questions

Another person has my phone number

I am getting text messages from companies that are obviously directed towards someone else. Also when I google my phone number it is verified by me an

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts