Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

(1069)
R
Order Status for Apple Series 6 watches

I completed my order on 7/20 and was expecting watches to be shipped 7/23-7/26. Had to verify my identity to complete order and haven’t received any information about my order since then. When I check my order status online it says I need to verify my identity but when I click on that link it

Questions

Official Solution

Numbersync resends messages when Bluetooth disconnects

I have my Galaxy Watch3 (on AT&T LTE) and Pixel6Pro sync'd with NumberSync. While they are together, I get messages on both, acknowledge them can reply, and everything seems good. As soon as my watch disconnects from my phone's bluetooth (e.g. if I get too far away, leave the phone home for chur

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Numbersync not working

i recently switched phones because my old one was damages, i kept the same number. so im trying to reestablish my numbersync with the new phone but i keep getting "numbersync has encountered a problem" the code is "PD-GE-RsC-JsonSyntaxException" i dont know what it means and its not giving me option

Questions

REFUND

I ordered an apple watch from AT&T online in March. I paid cash for the purchase.  I never received the watch nor my money and it has been 3 months.  I have spoken to several customer service reps that gave me the same spill. At this point I'm about to change services and contact the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Numbersync not working

Numbersync shuts off on it's own

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy watch SIM not provisioned MM#2 what does this mean?

Every time I go away from my phone this error pops up.

Questions

Game purchase

I have been buying and charging game credits to my att bill without any problem until now. All of a sudden it declines it every time. My bill is paid in full. So why is it blocking me from purchasing game credits?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free gift email

I just switched to AT&T about a couple of weeks ago. On the 21st, I received an email link newlyratedgadgets.com   saying that I got a health watch and I only pay for the shipping and handling. Also, in the email saying that thank you for choosing AT&T. Well, moving forward, Today

Questions

auto sync galaxy phone and watch after updates

Every time my Galaxy watch or Galaxy phone update I lose my watch sync with the phone and have to manually reset it. Why does it not go back to the setting before the update?

Questions

Apple Watch 7 Cellular setup - address not recognized

So I’m trying to set up My Apple Watch 7. But when I get to the part where it asks my address for the number sync, it says it doesn’t recognize my address. I can’t progress further than that

Questions

SIM not provisioned error message on Galaxy Watch 4

I was finally able to link my phone plan to my Watch. I am now receiving a "SIM not provisioned" error on my Galaxy Watch 4. I had been working with tech support to get this resolved but my direct chat was closed. I work during regular business hours and can not always take personal calls or check d

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.