Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

E
Existing iWatch not connecting to iPhone 13

Hi. The data transfer went well, the Apple ID even has the watch in it. It just will not connect.

Questions

Number sync keeps disconnecting

Every time I number sync .y watch and phone it will be synced up for a few minutes then I receive a message saying that I successfully synced the devices the almost immediately following the first message, I receive the second message stating that I just unsynced the devices when I did not. And it d

Questions

Samsung GW4 why is Bluetooth required to receive text messages if watch has its own LTE data and phone line

If watch has its own data plan and phone line, and watch and phone are numbersynced why is Bluetooth necessary to receive text messages in real time when the phone receives a message?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Continous Number Sync disabling

This is getting frustrating and out of hand. My Gear S2 keeps getting the infamous "Number sync will be disabled, the service is currently unavailable." Why offer a service for a device that clearly is not functioning? Please tell me what the remedy is for this, or what is in the works.

Questions

Number Sync always turns itself off

Anytime I get far away from my phone my watch will say number sync has been suspended and I won't recieve calls or texts even though it goes into 4g mobile. I continously have to sign back onto the number sync website and manually turn it back on. I have deactivated my watch multiple times then sync

Questions

Apple Watch 7 Cellular setup - address not recognized

So I’m trying to set up My Apple Watch 7. But when I get to the part where it asks my address for the number sync, it says it doesn’t recognize my address. I can’t progress further than that

Questions

Number Sync

I've contacted support numerous times because my number sync continues to disconnect. I've missed several essential texts and calls from elderly parents because the number sync had turned off without my knowledge. I do not need an expensive watch to tell time; I purchased this watch to be able to ge

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Buying an Apple Watch from at&t, have to add a line?

I’ve had at&t cell service for 20 years, I currently have one line with an iPhone X. I’d like to buy a new Apple Watch 6 cell+GPS from them for $17/month, but I guess I have to ‘add a line’ which brings the cost up to $40/month. Is there a way to buy an Apple Watch on installments without it co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

"add a line" for smartwatch

I am planning to buy a smartwatch (Doki), it has a sim card slot and should work with AT&T just like any other unlocked phone. Can I add a line to my AT&T plan for a reasonable price? I heard it is 10usd per month, that is ok, but how does it work? Does it share the same data/phone/text pool as my "

Questions

Apple Watch cellular connect error

my wife and I both get this message when trying to connect new apple watches to cellular via our phones. and idea?   User (Our email) has logged out

Questions

Accepted Solution

Kids smart watch

I was wondering I have an eight-year-old who loves to play in the neighborhood but I would like her to have a smart watch with GPS that is kid friendly I see other phone companies that do it like Verizon and T-Mobile but AT&T from what I hear does not offer one and I was wondering if there would be

Questions

Order

I placed an order today and I did the verification and it was completed yet they said I should do it again but I went there and they said error Verification completed. Why

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.