Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

H
Connecting and replacing Samsung Galaxy watch Active2 with an active line

I had the gear 3 on an additional line before the software failed and I was forced to buy another watch. I purchased the LTE unlocked galaxy Active2 (

Questions

Galaxy smart watch LTE network problems with a unlocked s10

How well will a galaxy watch3 work on a LTE Network with a unlocked s10. i heard there are problems when not using a AT&T phone.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

NumberSync Unavailable on Active2

I purchased a galaxy watch active 2, and from day one it has not been able to display a sync code to connect with numbersync. It connects as an added

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Number sync not working

I have called At&t numerous times about this issue!! I am not getting a sync code. I have gotten zero results and been promised to receive calls regar

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

NumberSync is currently unavailable - AT&T or Samsung Issue???

Just purchased a Samsung S10 and a Galaxy Watch 46 mm 4G LTE. Watch was not able to sync due to not being able to connect to the AT&T mobile networks.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Number sync not working for galaxy active 2 smart watch

I bought a brand new galaxy active 2 with att and trying to connect number sync not working keep getting a error code when trying to sign in number sy

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Error code EDS4014

I am receiving an error code EDS4014 after purchasing a brand new I watch series 5. Is there a way to fix this so I can connect my watch to cellular.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

new galaxy watch active 2

my husband and i just got new galaxy watches active 2.  we each have a galaxy note 9.  HUGE problem trying to number sync, because both his and my wat

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Complaint

I order a watch and one did not come i have file numerous claim and your people keep filing out the claim. Here it is 1 month I have been trying to ge

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

I haven't been able to sync the cellular plan of the apple watch with my iPhone

I've been two times at the store and the attendant hasn't been able to help. I've tried by myself but always go to error EDS 4014

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts