Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

R
Apple Watch on corporate account

My mobile is currently on corporate plan and I just bought a Series 5 Apple Watch because employees in the AT& T store told me I could connect to work

Questions

Accepted Solution

Apple Watch 5 says no data plan, yet AT&T account shows one

I received an Apple Watch 5 with GPS + Cellular today and set it up.  From the Apple Watch app on my iPhone, I went through the process to "Add a New

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Numbersync currently unavailable

Do I need to setup a separate account to get my numbersync to work with my new Galaxy S10?  So far that's the only solution I've ready on the forums t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

NumberSync is currently unavailable - AT&T or Samsung Issue???

Just purchased a Samsung S10 and a Galaxy Watch 46 mm 4G LTE. Watch was not able to sync due to not being able to connect to the AT&T mobile networks.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Continous Number Sync disabling

This is getting frustrating and out of hand. My Gear S2 keeps getting the infamous "Number sync will be disabled, the service is currently unavailable

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

where is my order

I have been waiting almost a month for my order to be shipped...I ordered the galaxy active 2 watch on 6-2 and still waiting The watch says preparing

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Questions

Active 2 order nightmare.

Days of clueless customer service reps just reading their (Edited per community guidelines) script.Finally found out nothing shipping until end of JUN

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

galaxy watch active 2 order

I ordered two galaxy watch active 2 LTE smartwatches for my wife and I, we received hers five days later and I've been waiting for mine for two months

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

Smart Watch plan

I currently have a mobile phone with cricket wireless, however they do not have smart watches. Instead of creating a new phone, is it possible to crea

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

Gizmo watch 2 and iphone - will it work with AT&T service?

Looking in to getting a Verizon GizmoWatch 2 for my son who has autism, after it was recommended by another parent who was happy with it.  But from wh

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts