Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

J
new galaxy watch active 2

my husband and i just got new galaxy watches active 2.  we each have a galaxy note 9.  HUGE problem trying to number sync, because both his and my wat

Questions

Error code EDS4014

I am receiving an error code EDS4014 after purchasing a brand new I watch series 5. Is there a way to fix this so I can connect my watch to cellular.

Questions

Complaint

I order a watch and one did not come i have file numerous claim and your people keep filing out the claim. Here it is 1 month I have been trying to ge

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

I haven't been able to sync the cellular plan of the apple watch with my iPhone

I've been two times at the store and the attendant hasn't been able to help. I've tried by myself but always go to error EDS 4014

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Apple Watch series 3

All of the Apple watches i want to add to my plan are out of stock. How do i go about getting the one i want if you guys don’t have it in stock?

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

NumberSync is currently unavailable - AT&T or Samsung Issue???

Just purchased a Samsung S10 and a Galaxy Watch 46 mm 4G LTE. Watch was not able to sync due to not being able to connect to the AT&T mobile networks.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Samsung Watch 3 Availability Date?

They are available for purchase from Samsung and other carriers starting today, but I'm still not seeing anything on the At&t website about them being

Questions

Apple Watch not connecting to cellular

Anyone else have issues connecting cellular with their Apple Watch? For everyone out there with issues connecting Apple Watch to Cellular  I might hav

Questions

Error Message EDS4014 “cellular setup Apple Watch

I recently attempted to set up my Apple Watch Series 3 to my iPhone XS max. Everything goes smoothly until I set up the cellular portion, and that is

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Can't get a sync code

I can't get a sync code from Number sync to sync my galaxy active watch with my phone.   Had one previously but it was turned off by AT&T system and I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts