Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Apple Watch 3 gps/cellular connection threw my service using a

What is “NumberSync” ?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Galaxy Active LTE not making outgoing calls

30hrs spent so far getting this new account correct and watch working well...not right but well. ATT verifies watch is activated but can only receive

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Number sync unavailable

Every time I turn on my number sync between my atnt galaxy watch and atnt galaxy s10+ about ten minutes pass by then I recieve this message "AT&T Free

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Number sync not working

I have called At&t numerous times about this issue!! I am not getting a sync code. I have gotten zero results and been promised to receive calls regar

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

NumberSync is currently unavailable - AT&T or Samsung Issue???

Just purchased a Samsung S10 and a Galaxy Watch 46 mm 4G LTE. Watch was not able to sync due to not being able to connect to the AT&T mobile networks.

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Numbersync issues with Galaxy Watch

Every so often i will get a text message saying that i disabled Number sync. I never disable it. It is just turning itself off!!! Is anyone else havin

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Accepted Solution

"save up to $500 when you buy 2 apple watches- 1 for you, 1 for them"

where are the terms and condtions for the at&t homepage offer quoted in the subject field?

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

How To Reprovision a Gear S3 Frontier Watch

Hello,I had an activated Gear S3 Frontier Samsung watch that I cancelled the line for back in October. I've since sold the watch because I had no inte

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Accepted Solution

Kids smart watch

I was wondering I have an eight-year-old who loves to play in the neighborhood but I would like her to have a smart watch with GPS that is kid friendl

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Number sync

What is going on number sync? I've had my gear S2 for about 2 months now and it has only worked for about a week. I've done everything to try and get

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago