Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Question about Apple Watch cellular

Hi there, I have an iPhone XR on my grandparents plan and recently bought a Series 4 Apple Watch... I appreciate them paying for my phone bill but wou

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Kids smart watch

I was wondering I have an eight-year-old who loves to play in the neighborhood but I would like her to have a smart watch with GPS that is kid friendl

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Pairing watch

I have an older version apple watch that i gave to my nephew. i took it to ATT store Twice to reset, it wants to upgrade but requires a username and p

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

EDS4014 error setting up Apple watch

Hi - I'm getting the dreaded EDS4014 error when setting up my Apple watch 5.Any ideas? I've tried what I've found on the forum - resetting - starting

posted 

2 days ago

NumberSync is currently unavailable - AT&T or Samsung Issue???

Just purchased a Samsung S10 and a Galaxy Watch 46 mm 4G LTE. Watch was not able to sync due to not being able to connect to the AT&T mobile networks.

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Smart watch

How do I purchase and add a smartwatch to my existing contract and have the same number on my phone and smartwatch?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Setting up cellular

I purchased a new Apple Watch and I keep getting an error that I cannot set up cellular service, but i already have a line for that

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Looking for guidance on adding watch to existing plan

I have a iPhone 11 Pro on installment plans and I also have a paid for unlocked to all carrier iPhone X I currently own . The x is currently activated

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Galaxy Active 2 Watch

I have had trouble with this watch since day 1. The numbersync worked all of 6 hours. Then it stopped and hasn't worked since. It keeps saying mobile

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

EDS4041

I am unable to switch my Applewatch to my new att cellular plan. I was told I store with the purchase I would have no problems. I have been trying to

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…