Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Smart watch

How do I purchase and add a smartwatch to my existing contract and have the same number on my phone and smartwatch?

Galaxy Active 2 Watch

I have had trouble with this watch since day 1. The numbersync worked all of 6 hours. Then it stopped and hasn't worked since. It keeps saying mobile

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

EDS4041

I am unable to switch my Applewatch to my new att cellular plan. I was told I store with the purchase I would have no problems. I have been trying to

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Add a device on a existing line line

I wanted to see how much would it be a month to add a Apple Watch to my existing line

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Did you pay surcharges and taxes for an Apple Watch 3 Cellular?

Hello,I added an Apple Watch 3 cellular to my iPhone with AT&T. I know that there is $10 per month access fee for the watch. What I did not know was t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Delay

Why is my ordered device going from an estimated 2 to 3 days, to over a month?!?! Absolutely unacceptable.  This isnt the only issue either, I'm part

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Accepted Solution

z6 smartwatch

i have a z6 smartwatch. when i start the pedometer it will add 7 steps every 7 seconds even when i am not moving. any ideas how to fix this?

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

adding new apple watch

hello i recently got my apple watch fixed with apple care instead of fixing my apple watch they gave me a new one with a new imei number now when i tr

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Change my order

I just switched to at&t and i ordered the samsung watch and i was wondering if i could switch it to the larger version of the watch before it shipped

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to sync Samsung Galaxy watch (42mm) with Galaxy S7 phone. Can't get sync code.

I've read every tutorial I can find about setting up NumberSync, and I think I have everything set correctly. But when I try "Get Sync Code", it tries

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…