Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

D
Smartwear

When will you samsung watches be in stock because Apple watches aren't compatible with samsung phones!

Questions

Order Status for Apple Series 6 watches

I completed my order on 7/20 and was expecting watches to be shipped 7/23-7/26. Had to verify my identity to complete order and haven’t received

Questions

How to activate cellular on apple watch using eSIM card

AT&T sent me an eSIM card to activate my apple watch SE with cellular. How do I install it?

Questions

2G Smart watch for kids, does At&t still support 2g service?

I found a smartwatch for my son that has 2G and GPS for doing geofencing and locating in addition to being able to call 10 preset numbers on a 2G netw

Questions

where to check the IMEI to see if my kids smart watch can be compatibility with AT&T ?

where to check the IMEI to see if my kids smart watch can be compatibility with AT&T ?

Questions

Phone accessory Issue.

I just updated my device this week. AT&T mailed me my new device (a google pixel 5 phone) along with a pair of free google pixel ear buds. The ear

Questions

Device name is wrong.

I have an Apple Watch SE On my account but for some reason it shows an android device that I never bought. I have talk to AT&T and chat and on the

Questions

Apple Watch 6

If I only use GPS (not cellular) on my Apple Watch 6 can I still download Spotify playlists to the watch and listen to them via Bluetooth without bein

Questions

Numbersync

My Numbersync is always disconnecting itself. I'm missing messages and calls. I have to go back into my account on my phone and re-sync my watch. Some

Questions

Samsung Active 2 calls

calls made or received on this watch appear to be timed. After talking for a few minutes they always are dumped.

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.