Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

(1104)
Galaxy watch 4 LTE t-mobile

I was given a Galaxy watch 4 LTE that was from the t-mobile network. Can I use it on my AT&T network and if so, what do I need to do to get it to work? Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

No Order Confirmation Number or Receipt

I placed an order for an Apple Watch Ultra on Monday, September 19th 2022 online. The order was placed and I was charged the sales tax because I will be making installed payments. After submission of order, I got no email confirmation of order but a payment was debited from my bank account. There is

Questions

Ordered one thing account shows another.

Recently ordered the new iPhone and watch, while annoyingly they are still on hold even though they already took money out of my account I'm just curious. I ordered the watch ultra but my account shows I'm paying for a watch 3. In my account it in fact says I ordered the ultra. But under my devices

Questions

$10 LTE Smartwatch plan is a bait and switch scheme for corporate greed.

I recently got a Smartwatch with LTE capability. I had called AT&T to find out what the service would cost to add to my plan and was assured it would be an additional $10/month. I was having no luck trying to add this service to my plan on my own, so I went to store location for assistance. I

Questions

I haven't been able to sync the cellular plan of the apple watch with my iPhone

I've been two times at the store and the attendant hasn't been able to help. I've tried by myself but always go to error EDS 4014

Questions

Apple Watch Order Shipping Date Later than Shipping Date if Reordered?

So… ordered a Apple Watch Series 8 on Friday. I placed it rather early, around 9:30 AM EST, and got an expected shipping date of mid November- same as what it showed before placing. However, according to the website now, the expected shipping date is late September, early October. My order still re

Questions

Galaxy 4 classic watch won't provide code for numbersync.

Just to confirm, I was told today by tech support that the galaxy 4 watch is not compatible with number sync and I need to get with Samsung to figure it out. Of course Samsung said it's a third party app and it's on ATT. Does anyone have it working with the latest update? I guess on the upside, I st

Questions

Galaxy Watch 4 won't generate sync code (two watches, not just one)

Many calls to ATT.Watch 4 is paired with Galaxy s21. Both are up to date with all software updates. Bluetooth is on. All permissions are enabled. Have factory reset watch. Have rebooted both watch and phone. Have deleted watch from the app and re-paired.  When I go to sync, the watch gets to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Are AT&T representatives quiet quitting?

I bought some AirPods from the AT&T store in late August. Apple announced the new AirPods would be releasing on 9/23. I called AT&T customer service yesterday 9/10 to try to find out what the return policy was; however, they did not know nor could they find my purchase. They advised me to ca

Questions

Beware the Galaxy Watch 4. Does not work with Number Sync

I recently purchased this 350 dollar paperweight and AT&T doesn't want to take it back because I didn't get around to setting up Number Sync until after the 14 day return period (It's not quite week 4). Jokes on me, because Number Sync (an AT&T feature, not a Samsung or Galaxy problem) does

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Numbersync not working

i recently switched phones because my old one was damages, i kept the same number. so im trying to reestablish my numbersync with the new phone but i keep getting "numbersync has encountered a problem" the code is "PD-GE-RsC-JsonSyntaxException" i dont know what it means and its not giving me option

Questions

Number Sync won't work on Galaxy Watch 4

Is there a fix? The watch is brand new (from Best Buy) and paired easily with Galaxy S21.  Works fine with Bluetooth, however, paid extra for LTE and Number Sync simply won't work.  I've tried everything I can find in forums.  No luck.  

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.