Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19844)
AT&T Refusing to install fiber in our warehouse because of cost even if we split the cost

So.  Our Company it's been looking for a while to get AT&T Fiber, and when they sent us an email that Fiber was available, we immediately ordered it.  Currently our infrastructure allows up to 1gig internally but eventually will upgrade to the 5gig.  Well, dealing with AT&T has been (Edited per comm

Questions

Compliant: AT&T Fiber Service Unreliable

To whom it may concern, I am writing a formal complaint against AT&T regarding the non-functionality of their internet service, which I have experienced since purchasing it on February 19, 2024. Since the purchase, the service has been unstable, dropping hundreds of times daily, and we have gon

Questions

Accepted Solution

What to Mbps values to enter when prioritizing devices on wifi network?

I'm trying to prioritize some devices on my wifi network (e.g., laptops mostly). The mesh network admin interface is telling me this: Ensure that you've entered the exact download and upload bandwidths provide by your ISP. Entering a bandwidth that is too low or high may affect your Quality of Serv

Questions

Instead of Fiber to the BG@-320, can AT&T replace my current ONT with a higher speed ONT (to get 2.5 or 5Gbit?)

I have a home built in 2012. It was wired with Ethernet from the interior On-Q panel to the corner where the FTTH comes. This is essentially opposite sides of the home. The interior of the wall where the current 1GbE ONT lives is not ideal for me to place the BGW-320, and my home is clad with rock s

Questions

Am I experiencing an outage in Buchanan, Mi

Nice day, no power outage, just lost Internet. It's been about 30 minutes now.

Questions

Rate increase

Does anyone else have a problem with what AT&T is asking for to avoid their latest price increase.? Last rate increase they said if I signed up for direct billing through my credit card I could avoid the increase, so I reluctantly did that. Now they want access to my bank account for direct paym

Questions

Lost access to MAX

Last night i was trying to watch the Dallas Stars game and suddenly lost access to my account. It kept telling me that I needed to renew my subscription. Ive had ATT internet for 5 years now and have always had HBO/MAX but all of a sudden I've lost access to it?

Questions

terrible internet service

I switched to AT&T internet a month ago. I regret it. On Saturday morning, their internet went down, and they said there was an outage in the area. It's been two days, and they haven't fixed it. They told me I should use a mobile hotspot and upgrade my cell phone service to cover the extra use.

Questions

BGW320-500 Frequently turns red multiple times.

Hello, I have just set up my Router last saturday and it was working fine on saturday but the next day and today it frequently turns red multiple times. I can reset it and it works fine but the issue is it will turn red again after a few moments. This is very frustrating, as I don't want to have to

Questions

Fiber Internet down, inaccurate trouble tickets

My fiber Internet has been down since Thursday night. After calling customer service, they identified a reported outage in the area and said they were estimating 4-6 hours to restore service. After checking online the next day, the status showed everything was good - outage cleared. I still didn't h

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.