Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

(5522)
upgraded to fiber internet now Ethernet on smart TV will not activate and aquire ip address

I recently upgraded my old copper ATT internet line to AT&T Fiber and am using AT&T’s standard default router/gateway and can no longer connect my Smart TV via ethernet to the Internet. I had no issues with the old copper, so I'm posting this under the AT&T Fiber Equipment forum. At

Questions

ptr reverse dns issue

im getting black listed on spamhaus due to issue with ptr and reverse look up of my IP please help

Questions

how to install Smart Wifi extenders

I recently bought 2 airties 4971. I have followed the Smart Home manger app sets and can not get either of them to pair with my BGW210 router. Do I need to have my router in Ip passthrough or something? I can't find thing to help me troubleshoot this problem.

Questions

Upgrade BGW210 to BGW320

I have the AT&T Fiber Internet 1000 plan and was expecting to get the new BGW320. When the tech came by for the initial install he stated that I should have gotten one but instead received the BGW210. He said he would order me a 320 but I never received any confirmation on this, and the AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Wired connection not connecting to internet

This has been working up until a couple days from now. I have my ATT Fiber router and I use that for WIFI, but I also run a CAT 6 wire from the ATT router to my office where I have a 5 port switch.  One goes to my printer (which does not have wireless option) and other goes to my work laptop (

Questions

Marking utility lines Copper Village

Utility lines have been marked in our yard. What does this mean? Will workers be digging in my yard. We have spent a long time making our yard beautiful & want to keep it that way.  Can you please explain to me what is happening. Thank you. Concerned neighbor. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber with home extenders - extender not showing but working

Hi, I was installing the extender for the newly installed Fiber and BGW320-500 gateway. The app crashed / reset while it was finishing up configuring the extender.  I was able to still place the extender elsewhere in my house and have it improve the signal.  However, the extender does no

Questions

Green box installed in middle of front yard

We have crews running fiber in the neighborhood. I was excited until they install a green utility box in the middle of my front yard.  It looks terrible, every other box is near the street or driveway.  I need this one moved.

Questions

Assign a (locked) static IP to a system [BGW320-500]

I have a 64 IP block with ATT, what I would like to do is rent VPS(Virtual Machines) to friends for game servers with an assigned IP. I know if they go to the IP properties in their system, they can "ADD" extra IPs to their system and use them.. I want to be able to assign that VPS a certain IP and

Questions

MLB.TV errors during commercials unless I use IP Passthrough

Very weird issue, but we stream MLB.TV over a Firestick and have issues where when a live game goes to commercials, the app errors out, and we can't get back into the game until it returns from a commercial. As a test, I connected my Firestick to a hotspot on my phone, and also created an IP passthr

Questions

Timeout using Port Forwding on BGW320 modem

I just switched from Uverse modem to the new fiber modem BGW320. I have a HTTP Server defined using port 80in NAT/Gaming defined. Everything worked perfectly with the Uverse modem. Now I get my Web page displayed sometimes and sometimes it Times Out. It is very erratic. It is using the public web IP

Questions

Accepted Solution

Wired/copper connections to additional buildings - router?

I have fiber in the main house and will be running copper (CAT6) to another small building and then from that small building to my shop.   Each building would have a run going back to the ATT router in the main house.  What solutions are there for wireless routers in these two buildings

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.