Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

B
Problem with AT&T Nokia BGW320-505 and Guest WiFi

Installed AT&T 1000 fiber at home back in December. They installed a Nokia BGW320-505. I setup a guest W-Fi network with Internet-only access. For the first few months, everything worked fine. Recently I was trying to connect to my Sonos speaker, which uses the private 2.4GHz, and the app on my

Questions

New LiftMaster 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway will not connect to New ATT BGW320-500 Fiber Router/Gateway

I had an old "copper" ATT router/cable modem that my MyQ device was connected via ethernet to. It worked for many years. ATT upgraded me to fiber and installed the BGW320-500, and the MyQ device was not recognized by the BGW320-500, as in, it never showed up as a device as checked by ATT Tech Suppor

Questions

My OBi200 (google Voice) stops working when connected to BGW210-700.

Today I switched my internet service to AT&T U-verse and my router is BGW210-700. Once I connected my OBi200 to BGW210, I couldn't get a dial tone. The tone I got is the same as the one I got as if my ethernet cable is not connected. I have opened these ports under the Firewall -> NAT/Ga

Questions

WiFi Extender

Weak signal in Kitchen

Questions

How to get the NEW AT&T BGW320-500 Wifi 6 Router!

I am excited about the new WiFI 6 router BGW320-500 for AT&T fiber customers!  I called to request it but they sent me the old BGW210.  How can I get the NEW BGW320-500?   https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1395833/

Questions

ATT fiber new connection : taking more than 2 weeks - no internet

How to escalate ATT Fiber Problems New connectionNo Internet connection yet singed up for service Tue, Oct 5, Original install date Install date: October 7, 2021 , then followed by Oct 9, its Oct15 , no connection yet , All I got from them one time was “we’re having challenges with the fiber line in

Questions

Using Google nest mesh system with ATT fiber

What do I need to do to make this work? We have att fiber with the att BGW320 new modem/router. Have had techs come over but they don’t know how to fix.

Questions

Switched to IPv6 but only getting /64 prefix

After switching to AT&T fiber several months ago, I learned that AT&T supports IPv6, something I've never had before. I set my BGW320-505 to passthrough mode and flipped the IPv6 switch in my Google Nest Wifi router. I have all my machines set up on IPv6 now and everything looks good … ex

Questions

Anyone having problems attaching a iPhone 13 Pro Max to home wi-fi using the BGW210-700 router?

I just bought a new iPhone 13 Pro Max and it would not attach to my wi-fi that uses the BGW210-700 router. The Internet feed is supplied from AT&T fiber. All of my devices have full signal strength including two iPads and my old iPhone 6sPlus. But the iPhone 13 will not attach to wi-fi.  A

Questions

My Internet is not working.

I had the Adtran router 621i ONT installed yesterday , it worked for a little while, then I couldn't connect to you tube on my smart TV, i tried to fix, I turned the box off and then back on, tried resetting it, but now I  have the optical led light is staying  red, no matter what I do.

Questions

Ports not open after portforwarding

I have same problem as this post: https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/trying-to-port-forward-the-bgw320505/60a83d7793de84003be60694?page=1 How do I check to see if I have port forwarding enabled on my account? I've exhausted every other option, before this gateway i had the

Questions

Ports 443 and 6112 blocked on BGW210-700

Technician online opened ports 80, 443 and 6112. Only 80 is open and I need 443 and 6112 to access my applications.  An online search shows that the ARRIS BGW210-700 has this problem a lot.  If there is no solution and AT&T does no replace it with one that does not have those problem

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.