Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PACE 11.1.0.531418 DMZ Issue

I put my router behind the PACE gateway and set the router as DMZ.  The latest firmware is crapping out my fiber connection where I'm only able to get

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:18 PM

Wifi extender offer?

I got an email today about an offer about dead zones showing during testing with the Smart Home Manager. There was supposed to be a pop up banner than

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 9:32 AM

Pace 5268AC with fiber 1gbps speed issue

Hi I got upgraded to Att's 1 GBPS fiber internet. My speeds are inconsistent. I am getting about 400 mbps wired and 300 mbps wifi. I used to have

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:50 PM

My bgw210-700 cannot handle fiber 1000, how do I set up an access point on my nighthawk

I recently upgraded to fiber 1000 and I've had issues since I got it. We've had people come out and all they've said is that I have the newest modem a

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:40 PM

Pace 5268 and IPhone wifi calling - so many issues

I have a fairly new fiber install running with the 5268 in DMZ+ mode with a Unifi USG pro and 2 UAP AC Pros. Everything works ok except for iPhone VOI

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:52 PM

What is best AT&T Fiber Modem for DMZ+ passthrough bridge mode for third-party router?

I've seen people talk about the Pace 5268AC (which I have right now with the AT&T Fiber 1000 service) but also an Arris model and some others. I've h

posted 

Yesterday at 5:08 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:54 AM

Pace 5268AC DMZ Plus mode = terrible Tmobile VoIP performance. Known issue?

Is there any known issue with using the Pace 5268AC in DMZ plus mode with (TMobile) VoiP? I was using My 5268AC in a double NAT'd situation with my Ee

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:03 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I connect my Airties 4920 with my cat6a cable all the time?

Recently upgraded to AT&T fiber...I have a BGW210 WiFi Gateway but I have noticed a dead spot in the network towards the back of my house (about 60ft

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:03 AM

VERY slow wifi speed & page loads with Fiber 100/BGW210-700 router

I recently signed up for the Fiber 100 plan. My bandwidth is great and I get about 90Mbps down and up. I have < 10ms pings to major sites on the inter

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Fiber internet peering issues

Is AT&T planning on fixing the peering issue it has with Google?Had 3 techs come out, they couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working. Everything was r

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago