Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Fiber Cut - 3 weeks to repair?

Google Fiber is installing lines in my neighborhood and cut the ATT line to the neighborhood yesterday. I am being told it will be 3 weeks before I ha

posted 

Yesterday at 6:50 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:23 PM

AT&T fiber Gateway

I am thinking about switching to 1GB fiber service with Att. But from what I've read in multiple forums, Their modem/router outputs horrible speeds ov

posted 

Yesterday at 12:17 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:33 PM

Internet, fiber optic

Incredibly slow, despite what the speed test results indicate Pages, and this site is one of the worst, buffer for way to long. I've been told I shoul

posted 

Yesterday at 2:32 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:03 PM

1G Fiber newly installed. A question about speed...?

I recently had 1G fiber installed, internet only. There are numerous internet speed test sites but the one I'm curious about is one that's included in

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:45 AM

IPTV Buffering with fiber 1000

I have fiber 1000 with an Orbi mesh as my wifi. Why do I buffer while watching IPTV? Is there a setting on my ARRIS BGW210-700 that could be causing

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Splice Boxes After Hurricane

Hey, the ATT lines right in front of our home were damaged during a hurricane in September 2018. When the repair work was being done, I noticed the c

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Help setting up 5 static IP addresses with Pace 5268AC RG

I tried calling support numerous times last week and each time ended up being offloaded to some place that wanted to help "setups my computers for a f

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Websites Timing Out on 1000Mbps Line FOUR Feet From Router?!?!

This is pathetic for a service that is costing $200+ a month and then having to wait DAYS for a technician to come out?There is endless posts about th

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to use your own router with Fiber BGW210-700

Just got fiber today, but want to use my own router (Netgear xr500). I told the technician, but he said he was not sure how and to call technical supp

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

BGW210-700 Router broadcasting second hidden 5GHz network on top of configured 5GHz wifi network

Greetings, To start, I have band steering turned off as 2.4GHz and 5GHz have their own names and passwords. The Guest network is off, and WPS is off.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago