Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Is the AT&T-issued BGW210 router capable of handling 1gbps up/down transfer rates over WiFi?

Is the AT&T-issued BGW210 router capable of handling 1gbps up/down transfer rates over WiFi?The device lists itself 802.11ac capable, a designation th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Cable Modem Router: Change/Replace w/ Personal Cable Modem Router

Hello:Is there anyone who might be able to lead me in the right direction regarding a few questions that I am eager to have answered that pertain to C

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone wifi slow on AT&T fiber

Looking for a solution to an issue with wifi on my home AT&T Fiber network 1000 Mbps. This only occurs with iPhones connected to the my home wifi. The

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Bought a modem and tech support successfully activated it. Will not waived equipment fee!

I recently bought an AT&T approved modem and had tech support activate it for use and it works great. I want to return my old modem to waive the $10 e

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

BGW210 - Port Forwarding error - Cannot connect to the SDB!

I'm trying to setup Port Forwarding on the BGW 210. I've done it before on the same model, but for some reason, on this particular unit, every time I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cut wire

Woke up this morning to no internet, I see the power is in the box , the box is connected to my modem via Ethernet but there is a 3rd wire which appea

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Using BGW210 with Eero Pro

I have a question for the community. I live in a 2 story house and have had issues with coverage using just the BGW210 modem/router combo. I'm consi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T Fiber Right of Way Agent

I need to work with an AT&T right of way representative to get clearance to cross AT&T infrastructure with wind farm electrical infrastructure. This i

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Streaming live radio

When streaming live radio it constantly buffers. Att sent tech to increase speed,still buffers,eventually losing the stream.Have already done all the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Lag issues

Hi,I've had AT&T Fiber for about 2 months. I have noticed that simple internet accesses tend to lag/time out. For example, when playing Pokemon Go,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago