Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Websites Timing Out on 1000Mbps Line FOUR Feet From Router?!?!

This is pathetic for a service that is costing $200+ a month and then having to wait DAYS for a technician to come out?There is endless posts about th

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Can I buy my own modem?

I recently signed up for AT&T fiber (300) and noticed an equipment charge on my bill. Can I purchage my own modem to avoid the $10 monthly equipment f

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

5268AC Log Error Msg: internet connction is not stable.

The error msg is:

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

New ATT Fiber Customer - No Service for 16 days

This is going to be long.I recently switched from 50mbps ATT internet to 300mbps Fiber. I have had no internet access since the fiber was installed. 9

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

System Home Manager?

I have two google home minis on my network. when using SHM one shows all the neccesary details. The other mini has the following on the connection ty

posted 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone wifi slow on AT&T fiber

Looking for a solution to an issue with wifi on my home AT&T Fiber network 1000 Mbps. This only occurs with iPhones connected to the my home wifi. The

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Is the AT&T-issued BGW210 router capable of handling 1gbps up/down transfer rates over WiFi?

Is the AT&T-issued BGW210 router capable of handling 1gbps up/down transfer rates over WiFi?The device lists itself 802.11ac capable, a designation th

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Cable Modem Router: Change/Replace w/ Personal Cable Modem Router

Hello:Is there anyone who might be able to lead me in the right direction regarding a few questions that I am eager to have answered that pertain to C

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Bought a modem and tech support successfully activated it. Will not waived equipment fee!

I recently bought an AT&T approved modem and had tech support activate it for use and it works great. I want to return my old modem to waive the $10 e

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

BGW210 - Port Forwarding error - Cannot connect to the SDB!

I'm trying to setup Port Forwarding on the BGW 210. I've done it before on the same model, but for some reason, on this particular unit, every time I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago