Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

IPv6 won't provide a gateway

BGW 210 700 modem IPv6 enabled IP Passthrough enabled for the Fortinet 60E firewall IPv6 StatusAvailableService Typenative IPv6Global Unicast IPv6 A

Questions

VERY slow wifi speed & page loads with Fiber 100/BGW210-700 router

I recently signed up for the Fiber 100 plan. My bandwidth is great and I get about 90Mbps down and up. I have < 10ms pings to major sites on the inter

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Ethernet Ports are not working

There is no internet connection when I try and connect with an ethernet cable.  I've tried all 4 ports, different cables, and still no connection.  No

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Internet dropping - 2 IP addresses for my home

I have been having widely varying speeds and dropped internet since day ONE. I have had 2 routers. I have had numerous techs (the last was dipping tob

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to enable ipv6 on BGW210 Gateway

I just recently got fiber service and want to enable IPv6 protocol but do not know if anyone knows please let me know thanks.

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone wifi slow on AT&T fiber

Looking for a solution to an issue with wifi on my home AT&T Fiber network 1000 Mbps. This only occurs with iPhones connected to the my home wifi. The

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Should I be concerned that ATTs fiber equipment isn’t going to fulfill my needs? - given they force you to use it

I currently have spectrum 100 mbsp plan. I was getting ready to upgrade my modem and router (it’s an older 802.11n combo model and does not provide se

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Just got FiberOptic/Canceling Direct

I just switched over to fiber optic and I cut the cords and want to stream only.  Do I still have to use an ATT Modem/Router or can I use my own now?

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Slow Connection: Google Nest Wifi with Arris BGW210-700

I pay for the ATT fiber 1000/1000 connection. I have the Arris BGW210-700 gateway. I would like to essentially use this gateway as a modem and utilize

Questions

Need port 25 opened both directions in order for mail server to work

Hi, I am running an email server at home and I need to have port 25 open in both directions in order to my mails to be able to reach outside mailboxes

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts