Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

S

Accepted Solution

Connect data backup to AT&T router

How do I connect a Seagate Backup plus Hub to a Arris BGW210-700 router?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

tonydi 

3 hours ago

Questions

New AT&T BGW210-700 router/gateway - with Gigabit ethernet to house, but only 95 Mbs out of ethernet ports?

I have 1 Gigabit AT&T fiber to my house. Confirmed it is uploading and downloading to theBGW210-700 gateway at that speed. But speedtest connectin

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tonydi 

3 hours ago

Questions

The Internet signal in Palm City Farms, Fl, ZC 34990 is slow and sometimes inexistent.

In my daughter's house located in Palm City Farms, ZC 34990 the Internet is very, very slow and sometimes seems inexistent. My grandchildren have diff

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is it possible to replace the AT&T gateway with an after-market router?

The gateway that came with our fiber service has absolutely terrible wifi, constantly dropping devices even when they're right in the same room. Only

Questions

5 days to wait for repair is ridiculous

I have been out of service on U-verse internet, tv and phone since Monday. The reps scheduled a next day repair but no one showed up. They now tell me

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tonydi 

3 hours ago

Questions

E-mail subaccount does not connect

I can get into my primary sbcglobal.net e-mail account, but the subaccount for my husband will not connect. After 2 hours waiting on the phone with no

Questions

Painfully slow ATT Fiber Internet(BGW210)

I recently got ATT Fiber 1000 plan in August with the BGW210. My issue is with the Wifi service. It is painfully slow and inconsistent. I am lucky

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

tonydi 

5 hours ago

Questions

Settings for remote buttons for record

How to change the settings button for record so if u hit it on accident it don't record what u don't want.

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

tonydi 

15 hours ago

Questions

When will att fiber be near me

I would like to know when att will be working in Centerville, Tennessee i was told I would be around September or October but I would like to find out

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

19 hours ago

Questions

Zoom unstable internet connection

I regularly get an unstable internet connection message when using Zoom. Others in my meetings using other internet providers do not experience the s

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

gen2bruin 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts