Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

S
How to get the NEW AT&T BGW320-500 Wifi 6 Router!

I am excited about the new WiFI 6 router BGW320-500 for AT&T fiber customers!  I called to request it but they sent me the old BGW210. 

Questions

AT&T Fiber Slows Down Every Night

We have AT&T fiber and have no issues during the day with 4 people working/gaming/streaming. At night, typically around the 8:30 or later, the spe

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Att U-verse

My modem will randomly restart at times. It has done this 3 times in the last 20 mins. I will lose internet and tv for about 3 mins while the modem re

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Router speedtest displaying almost a full 1000Mbps throughput, but actual speeds are much slower.

So my router (BGW320) in the speed test tab in diagnostics is showing me getting this but when I run an Ookla speedtest (which is what my tech suggest

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

WAN aggregation to external router supported yet?

I have a router with multigig ports and also link aggregation. I was wondering if there is any update on availability for ATT modems (BGW210-700) to s

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

BGW210-700 ( LACP-IEEE 802.3ad )

www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1039053 I enabled the RT-AX88U feature on my home router with lastest ASUS firmware and connected the cables Is their a updat

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

WIFI disonnects

I just received a new replacement Router, and the wifi keeps disconnecting after 20-30 min of use. Its happening in the middle of video conferencing

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Xbox One X NAT problems with BGW210-700 gateway

I recently had AT&T Fiber 1000 installed in my new apartment, and can not get my xbox one x's NAT to switch from moderate to open. My xbox shows m

Questions

Won't find connected devices

Turned off daughter's internet and now can't turn back on because I can't find connected devices to turn it back on! I've rebooted twice and still no

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

ATT REFUSES TO TELL ME WHAT KIND OF FIBER CABLE I NEED TO BUY

For troubleshooting purposes, I want to buy a spare fiber cable to run from my demarcation point to my fiber modem. Unfortunately the ATT quasi-monop

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts