Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

BGW-210 Ethernet Speeds Dropping

For the past week, my BGW-210 has been experiencing drops ion output Ethernet speeds from 1 Gbps to 100 Mbps. After reboot the speeds return to normal

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Dsldevice.domain_not_set.invalid

Ever since recently moving to ATT internet with BGW210 router I have been getting error messages Dsldevice.domain_not_set.invalid error messages

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

UVerse Fiber - Horrible Speeds at Night

Every night AT&T Fiber in my area (San Bruno, CA) is slowed down to ridiculously slow speeds. I feel like we, those who are paying for giga speeds, sh

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Mitel 5340 IP phone not working with 5268AC

With the new WFH requirements, I am trying to connect my Mitel 5340 to my 5268AC. I originally tried using a Netgear 350P switch w/ PoE but couldn't

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Missing fiber service box

I signed up for Internet 1000 fiber + AT&T TV service a few days ago and received the gateway and TV boxes today, but no fiber service box was include

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

'Log Out' function on BGW210-700 router

As I have too much time on my hands right now, I decided to look at the administrative functions on my BGW210 router. After entering the URL printed

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

WiFi extenders

Hello. I ran the troubleshooting tool last week and was told that I qualified for free network extenders and they would be sent in three working days.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

IP Flood Protection is preventing connection

I am using the ATT Fiber Model: 5268AC Router. I am playing a game that I need to open up a port for others to join me. That all works well, everyone

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

He Took My CONES

We recently moved to a new area and were suspose to have our cable burried. When the ATT Auditor came out to confirm that the cable had been burried,

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Several devices connected to the AirTies Extender arbitrarily switch back to the Gateway at random times

I have 10 devices on a 1 Gbps network and in general, no bandwidth problem. I have an AirTies extender outside of the master bedroom that provides con

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…