Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

J
Internet outage

I want to know why my internet is still down and why I can't reach anything for information about it. The app said It's fixed by 9pm yesterday. It's s

Questions

Are all BGW210’s the same?

I recently upgraded from 300 to 1000 service. But I noticed my speeds didn’t seem any faster than they did with 300. So I called to verify that my upg

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

14 hours ago

Questions

Att Fibre - Can I connect my Airport Extreme to the existing ATT modem?

I just got att fiber installed and would like to use my airport extreme on top of it to extend my range. Is this possible?  If so, how do I go a

Questions

Dysfunctional 1Gb internet

First of all, let me say that it is beyond unacceptable how horribly AT&T's customer support has become during COVID. I have tried and tried for

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

20 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

2g & 2.4G

Installed a wireless security system that requires 2G or 2.4G can I get that data rate from AT&T, currently have 5G

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

21 hours ago

Questions

Arris BGW210 auto-negotiating 100mbps rather than gigabit, help

Recently added cat 6 cable to my house. Cat6 goes from ONT to BGW210, and then via cat 6 to a wall jack that runs cat 6 cable upstairs through a cat5

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

21 hours ago

Questions

WiFi Internet slow

Hi so we have our att fiber modem connected on the 1st floor but all the rooms on the 2nd floor have horrible internet speed like 5mbps just got a des

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

21 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW210-700 : Disney+ app on android phone and fire tv does not work

Log file indicates that incoming TCP server connection to router is discarded. Reason : "Generic Discards" Disney+ app works through VPN. Can anyone

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 hours ago

Questions

Wifi Gateway

Is it possible to get a one for one Wifi Router replacement?  I consistently have to reboot it, change channels, restart it, etc.    I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

a day ago

Questions

Fiber 1000 Speed Problems (Yes let's beat that dead horse, shall we?)

Am I on par with what others are seeing, or is something amiss? I'm in Houston and on my 3rd 5268 AC, which seems to be the only router they're willin

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

daystrom 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts