Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

BGW security issue (?) not prompting access code (even on changes)

Got a BGW210-700 with a fiber 1000 connection. First thing I did was change the access code via the IP. I’ve not been prompted to enter access code si

posted 

Yesterday at 1:20 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Best Router or Gateway for the Fiber Internet 1000 service?

I have just gotten the Fiber 1000 unlimited plan and they installed an AT&T Gateway/router.  I already have a network set up with a couple Netgear Bla

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Gateway Connection Error after a power outage

After a power outage I start getting the Gateway Connection Error on my smart app. This is the steps I have taken to fix it in order. Can someone tell

posted 

Yesterday at 10:22 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:50 AM

ping spike every 10 - 20 seconds

I just had fiber 1000 installed and I am in Cleveland. While my wifi speed is around 300 mbps, I get ping spike every 10 - 20 seconds during a comput

posted 

Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Missing panel ATT Green Utility Box

I had fiber installed a few months ago. After installation I noted that this panel was missing. I’m assuming it is ATT as they dug a huge hole next to

posted 

Yesterday at 10:59 PM

BGW210-700 IP Passthrough to Google Wifi

Recently got ATT-1000, and got a BGW210-700 that is currently on firmware 2.4.4. As soon as I pass it through to my Primary Hub/Puck it downgrades the

posted 

Yesterday at 7:37 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:16 PM

Pole relocation

I have a pole in the middle of my property that needs relocating. We have already contacted center point energy and have completed their end of the jo

posted 

Yesterday at 8:58 PM

VERY slow wifi speed & page loads with Fiber 100/BGW210-700 router

I recently signed up for the Fiber 100 plan. My bandwidth is great and I get about 90Mbps down and up. I have < 10ms pings to major sites on the inter

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:39 PM

BGW210-700 and the Oculus Quest

Does anyone here have any tips on how to configure this $#&$$! router so that social games on the Oculus Quest work? I'm at my wits end here. 75% of t

posted 

Yesterday at 4:59 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:44 PM

Fiber internet peering issues

Is AT&T planning on fixing the peering issue it has with Google? Had 3 techs come out, they couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working. Everything was

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:05 PM