Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Can't open ports on pace 5268AC router

Hi. I'm trying to set up port forwarding so that I can use remote desktop to access my computer at work through a VPN. It seems that I cannot open t

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

BGW 210 Ethernet

Ethernet ports on BGW do not work. Cycled power on BGW. Swapped cables with 2 sets of known good, plugged 3 different devices to the BGW and still n

How can I use my third party router instead of the one that ATT provides?

I currently have Fiber Optics with ATT and I'm trying to figure out how to use my Linksys router with it. If someone can walk me through the steps tha

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Wifi is awful

My gateway is one room over, basically about 15 feet from where I'm trying to use wireless devices. Using a BGW210-700. It's just terrible. I'm paying

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Airtie cannnot obtain an IP address

I have two air ties. One of them is struggling to obtain an IP address. It's killing my productivity.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Fiber 1000 Dual SSID Issues

I recently made the switch to AT&T's Internet 1000 plan from their Internet 300 plan because I needed more bandwidth for working remotely. This came w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

new U-verse gateway installed everything works great EXCEPT one laptop will not connect

the wifi names both show up but when I put in the password it says "Can't connect to this network" literally every other device connects with no prob

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Can you identify the ONT model pictured?

I have an ONT installed in my home and it does not have a power supply. If you know how to identify the model number of the ONT, please let me know. I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Huge speed discrepancies

My download speeds max out at like 60MbpsAnd uploads have gotten up to 950Mbps. On my 1 gig fiber internet. I've tried so many different solutions. In

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

How do I replace the arris bgw210-700 with my own router

I am not pleased with arris bgw210-700 performance and security reasons i can do the ip passthrough but would rather not have the security holes on m

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…