Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Accepted Solution

Can you use USPS to return equipment

can you return equipment with USPS

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:52 AM

Internet is so slow after upgrade, we're now using our phones hotspot

Went from 25 to 100 mbps and the internet slowed from annoying to unusable. Need help quick.

posted 

Yesterday at 11:57 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:03 AM

Very slow browser loading speed.

When I try to use a browser on multiple devices over WiFi and hardwired, the page load speed is unbearably slow. I reboot my Arris BGW210-700 router o

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:25 PM

Signal drops after upgrading to Fiber Optic?

Fiber Optic often drops signals on certain devices such as the Amazon Fire tablets. I never had this problem with the copper wire. I even bought an AT

posted 

Yesterday at 8:09 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:04 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PACE 11.1.0.531418 DMZ Issue

I put my router behind the PACE gateway and set the router as DMZ.  The latest firmware is crapping out my fiber connection where I'm only able to get

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Wifi extender offer?

I got an email today about an offer about dead zones showing during testing with the Smart Home Manager. There was supposed to be a pop up banner than

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Pace 5268AC with fiber 1gbps speed issue

Hi I got upgraded to Att's 1 GBPS fiber internet. My speeds are inconsistent. I am getting about 400 mbps wired and 300 mbps wifi. I used to have

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

My bgw210-700 cannot handle fiber 1000, how do I set up an access point on my nighthawk

I recently upgraded to fiber 1000 and I've had issues since I got it. We've had people come out and all they've said is that I have the newest modem a

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Pace 5268 and IPhone wifi calling - so many issues

I have a fairly new fiber install running with the 5268 in DMZ+ mode with a Unifi USG pro and 2 UAP AC Pros. Everything works ok except for iPhone VOI

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

What is best AT&T Fiber Modem for DMZ+ passthrough bridge mode for third-party router?

I've seen people talk about the Pace 5268AC (which I have right now with the AT&T Fiber 1000 service) but also an Arris model and some others. I've h

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago