Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

I’m having problems with my white box that’s in the wall

I was moving mliving room around when I noticed the Wifi box had a red light on the Wifi box next to broadband . I’ve unplugged an plugged it back in

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Pace 5268AC cannot update wifi configuration

In my home gateway (Pace 5268AC), I cannot update the ssid nor the wifi access passkey. I have attempted via the SHM portal and the local login to t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

No ONT.

I just received my self installation box, and read the instructions. After doing that I learned I do not have an ONT, just a fiber poking out of the w

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

ANT hive got into my fiber optic white box

so ant's got into my fiber optic white box https://stopthecap.com/2014/10/02/annoyed-ants-continue-to-cause-telecom-outages-they-dont-appreciate-under

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

5268ac login page not loading

i reset my 5268ac residential gateway and now i can't access the config pagethe webserver on the gateway is running but it won't return any data -- it

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Wifi Congestion on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz

I have ATT Fiber, I'm using the router that was provided to me. I started to experience problems with 2.4ghz and 5ghz devices in the home (dropping c

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DNS Dying Every Day

I've had AT&T Fiber for a couple months now and up until a week ago, the service has exceeded my expectations in terms of speed and reliability. Unfor

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Missing ONT power cord?

I'm waiting for hours on customer service call.. no one to answer.. how can i get ONT power cord.. seems like the apt i moved in its missing.. Can i b

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Self install

I'm trying to install my gateway. I noticed that the other end of the pon cable on fiber optic box is missing. I've checked outside, but I don't see

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Fiber optic vault issue

AT&T installed a couple of fiber vaults and with all of the rain, one is now sitting on top of the ground. This is on the shoulder of the road (state

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…