Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

BGW210-700 IP Passthrough to Google Wifi

Recently got ATT-1000, and got a BGW210-700 that is currently on firmware 2.4.4. As soon as I pass it through to my Primary Hub/Puck it downgrades the

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

BGW security issue (?) not prompting access code (even on changes)

Got a BGW210-700 with a fiber 1000 connection. First thing I did was change the access code via the IP. I’ve not been prompted to enter access code si

posted 

Today at 1:20 AM

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

Pole relocation

I have a pole in the middle of my property that needs relocating. We have already contacted center point energy and have completed their end of the jo

posted 

25 minutes ago

VERY slow wifi speed & page loads with Fiber 100/BGW210-700 router

I recently signed up for the Fiber 100 plan. My bandwidth is great and I get about 90Mbps down and up. I have < 10ms pings to major sites on the inter

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

BGW210-700 and the Oculus Quest

Does anyone here have any tips on how to configure this $#&$$! router so that social games on the Oculus Quest work? I'm at my wits end here. 75% of t

posted 

Today at 4:59 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:44 PM

Fiber internet peering issues

Is AT&T planning on fixing the peering issue it has with Google? Had 3 techs come out, they couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working. Everything was

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:05 PM

Fiber Internet speeds

I have the AT&T Fiber Internet 300. I don't get anywhere near 300. I've logged the speeds for several days and the average speed is 5 Mbps to a high

posted 

Yesterday at 7:28 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:46 PM

ONT cable classification

I need to purchase a long ONT cable that goes from the wall (red connection) to my box. What classification of ONT cable does ATT use?

posted 

Yesterday at 1:40 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:28 PM

Trouble configuring new Netgear Nighthawk AX3000 Wifi6 Router

I have the BGW210 ATT provided gateway and decided to purchase the Netgear RAX35 wireless router last Friday simply because all of our iOS devices wer

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 9:20 AM

Change router port to 2.4 GHz

I have a device that can only be setup using an Ethernet port and it has to be 2.4 not 5 ghz. Once the device is setup it can use 5 GHz. Is there a wa

posted 

Today at 4:12 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:39 AM