Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Continued Issues with Internet Dropping

I need help with an ongoing issue that I posted about before. I have 1 gig fiber service. A couple of months ago, out of the blue, many of the wifi

Questions

Cannot connect to my banking website

curl -v https://www.andhrabank.in *   Trying 103.80.250.1... * TCP_NODELAY set   I can connect to the website from other sites like kproxy and webpage

Questions

VERY slow wifi speed & page loads with Fiber 100/BGW210-700 router?

I recently signed up for the Fiber 100 plan. My bandwidth is great and I get about 90Mbps down and up. I have < 10ms pings to major sites on the in

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

VERY slow wifi speed & page loads with Fiber 100/BGW210-700 router

I recently signed up for the Fiber 100 plan. My bandwidth is great and I get about 90Mbps down and up. I have < 10ms pings to major sites on the inter

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

VERY slow WiFi speed & page loads with Fiber 1000 & BGW210 Gateway / Router

I'm literally copying most of this from another poster b/c I have the EXACT same issue happening. (Thank you @FriarGeorge for wording it so well.) A

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I purchase my own modem?

I want to purchase NETGEAR Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream Wifi 6 Router (RAX200). Please advise.

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Ethernet way slower than wifi

I upgraded to 1 gig internet. Got a new modem from ATT and installed yesterday. 5268 AC. The wifi output is around 450mbs. But the computers hooked up

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Wifi mesh

HiI have AtlT&T UVerse TV and Wifi package but signal is weak. ATT technician recommended I buy a Wifi mesh network. I want to know which wifi mesh yo

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Fiber wireless box

I would like AT&T fiber as a fail over network but I was wondering if I could get fiber without the seemingly “necessary” wireless box?

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

PS4 Connection Dropping with BGW210-700

I'm having an issue with the internet connection on my PS4 Pro dropping constantly. I'm on the Internet 1000 fiber connection, and none of the other d

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts