Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Will a cable modem connect to RG6 behind uverse gateway to give me ethernet in place of a uverse cable box?

I'd like to get rid of my TV subscription. Cant afford it anymore. The uverse boxes (nodes) plug into RG6 in each room, and I use the cat5 on the ba

posted 

Today at 12:55 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:38 AM

VPN tunnel to connect offices

We just had an ARRIS Model Number BGW210-700 installed. I need a VPN connection from this home office to one of our clinics to join them to our Domain

posted 

Yesterday at 7:18 PM

Very slow browser loading speed.

When I try to use a browser on multiple devices over WiFi and hardwired, the page load speed is unbearably slow. I reboot my Arris BGW210-700 router o

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:01 PM

Accepted Solution

Can you use USPS to return equipment

can you return equipment with USPS

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:53 PM

Internet is so slow after upgrade, we're now using our phones hotspot

Went from 25 to 100 mbps and the internet slowed from annoying to unusable. Need help quick.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:03 AM

Signal drops after upgrading to Fiber Optic?

Fiber Optic often drops signals on certain devices such as the Amazon Fire tablets. I never had this problem with the copper wire. I even bought an AT

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PACE 11.1.0.531418 DMZ Issue

I put my router behind the PACE gateway and set the router as DMZ.  The latest firmware is crapping out my fiber connection where I'm only able to get

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Wifi extender offer?

I got an email today about an offer about dead zones showing during testing with the Smart Home Manager. There was supposed to be a pop up banner than

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Pace 5268AC with fiber 1gbps speed issue

Hi I got upgraded to Att's 1 GBPS fiber internet. My speeds are inconsistent. I am getting about 400 mbps wired and 300 mbps wifi. I used to have

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

My bgw210-700 cannot handle fiber 1000, how do I set up an access point on my nighthawk

I recently upgraded to fiber 1000 and I've had issues since I got it. We've had people come out and all they've said is that I have the newest modem a

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago