Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

High ping, Calling led me nowhere

Hi i have fiber internet with a 1000 package. As of the last two days I've been trying to deal with this extremely high latency i need help ASAP as a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

I’m having problems with my white box that’s in the wall

I was moving mliving room around when I noticed the Wifi box had a red light on the Wifi box next to broadband . I’ve unplugged an plugged it back in

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

ORBI RBR40 with ARRIS BGW-210 Disables Circle - HOW DO FIX IT?

I just ugraded from cable to AT&T Fiber.  They supplied me with an Arris BGW-210 modem.  When I connect directly to the modem I get 940Mbps down/up.  

Change ATT gateway

I currently have a PACE 5268AC gatewayHowever, due to the current working environment, I need to set up a VPN - which I cannot do with this modemHow c

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Routing and unusually high ping.

I have att fiber and my internet speeds recently have been fine however in games and various programs that require internet connections are yielding v

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Trying to optimize ATT 1000

Folks, I am struggling to get things optimized for ATT 1000 after upgrading from ATT 100. Essentially, I am seeing a minimal increase in speed. Her

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

lost download speed

i have 300 fiber optic and i was downloading at 300+ then march 23 it fell to 92 and has been there every since, what happened, could it be the router

Internet service upgrade

I have had AT&T 50 Mbps fiber service in my home for quite some time, working quite well. Last week I ordered, online, an upgrade to gigabit service.

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

BGW210-700 and Alexa

Hi, I recently got a new router, BGW210-700, for my Internet 1000 service. Most of my devices are ethernet connected, but I have 3 Amazon Echo Dots. 2

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Been having problems with my connection, could this be the problem?

Hello, I've been trying to figure out where the issue with my connection is. I've run a couple tracerts and keep getting timed out at 71.149.23.34 Is

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…