Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

how to best report outage

When our service, or ours and our neighbors', goes down, how can you actually notify AT&T short of calling the main number and waiting an hour or more

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

How to update the DNS of ATT gateway

Hi,When I VPN in a system, I cannot ping the server by name but can point with IP address. I want to update the DNS server of the att gateway by not

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Internet 1000 / Pace 5268 Speed Issue

I upgraded from Internet 45 to Internet 1000 almost 3 weeks ago and have yet to see anything approaching gigabit speeds. I found this site and the myr

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Fiber keeps going in and out

I installed fiber two weeks ago because it was supposed to be smooth sailing for streaming video and the internet. It looses connection with Hulu and

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Fiber/BGW210-700 problems on Apple devices

We have no problems with Windows devices. Browsing is fast.​However, for Apple devices (iPhones, iPads, and Macs), there is a problem. If I attempt

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

SAML 2.0 authentication blocked

I am trying to access into corporate server likehttps://myserver.seis.com/SSO/SAML20/RequestLogon.ashx?RelayState=2c8ea82-2f-4a7-8c0-7cadbe6d01and it

Able to use MOCA Actiontec 2.0 with At&t Fiber?

I recently bought the pair of Actiontec 2.0 MOCA adapter for the purpose of having a ethernet in the room where wifi is low and speed is low as well.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Internet goes down every day

We have fiber optic. Our service goes down at 4pm every day, and so does our neighbors. It comes back late at night. What is going on?

Continued Reboot, connections dropping...sick off this!

We’re needing to reboot repeatedly on a daily basis to restore internet and cable connection. We’re getting error messages on the TVs and phones sayin

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Modem is restarting multiple times a day

Our Modem (2Wire 3801) is restarting more than once a day. We used to notice it when a recording on the DVR was in two parts with about a 1-2 minute

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…