Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

M
Troubleshooting U-verse Fiber

I have an ALT optic box which apparently converts the fiber coming into my home into Ethernet.   i have a  5268AC FXN gateway box.   the Ethernet cabl

Questions

Why Is My Fiber So Slow?

I have a new AT&T Fiber connection that was sold to me as 1000Mbps but the absolute best I have seen to date is 155Mbps and that is a CAT5 cable d

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Modem for att fiber

does att fiber support the option to use the arris sb8200 modem instead of the one provided

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Fast Internet Slow page loads - bypass gateway

I need some detailed help. I'm on my 2nd BGW210-700 and not only did it not help, I think the page loads got slower. Reading how to fix - seems like I

Questions

WiFi confusion

So if have xfinity for my WiFi right nowI can only get at&t tv but I can’t get rid of xfinity and get at&t fiber. how long will it take for f

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

WiFi Wanted

I’m wonder I check the availability of fiber WiFi and it says it wasn’t available but shouldn’t it be available if I have a at&t store 2 miles fro

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Xbox One X NAT problems with BGW210-700 gateway

I recently had AT&T Fiber 1000 installed in my new apartment, and can not get my xbox one x's NAT to switch from moderate to open. My xbox shows m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Devices will not connect to Airties Air 4921 Wifi extender

I connected the extender received yesterday via Smart Home Manager which shows the extender is connected to the network, strong WIFI signal, solid gre

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Customer Service

Without any notification, ATT sends a technician out to the house today to switch some the fiber lines. The AT&T technician, dug up my yard, disco

Questions

Internet speed

I have an internet gateway and router. I have a 100mb plan. 100/20. When I test from an ATT logo'd site I at best get 37 to 54 mb download and 20 uplo

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts