Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

BGW210-700 won't mesh 2.4mhz and 5mhz devices

First question, is why does AT&T not have a technical support number listed anywhere on their website or within the account?  Comcast had that ability

Questions

Google Extenders

Hi, I have google extenders and Fiber Internet 1000 which is suppose to be the best; however, I have experienced slowness, complete shut downs and con

Questions

IP Tracking

Hey, @adamlevim why are you making posts in this forum with iplogger.org IP trackers in them and then deleting those posts?

Questions

ONT and gateway needs daily reboot

Hi all,   Been having some internet issues this past week where connection will just randomly goes down which usually is solved by rebooting both the

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Internal network: 50% packet loss on DirecTV receiver - wireless OR wired.

I have recently installed AT&T fiber + DirecTV.  The install went smooth and fast.  New codecs on DirecTV look great. The AT&T residential gateway (AR

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

How do I replace the arris bgw210-700 with my own router

I am not pleased with arris bgw210-700 performance and security reasons i can do the ip passthrough but would rather not have the security holes on m

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

BGW210-700 with switch GS108 Ethernet issue

The GS108 is not sending traffic to other ports.

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

ATT Fiber equipment question

Hi all- my fiber internet stopped working this past Saturday - The modem was on but the white box on my wall that the cable from outside connects to s

Questions

DMZ+ on PACE 5268AC Download Throttled

This is an issue I have read about in many posts and have not found a resolution.   I have tried using DMZ+ setup, as well as the option of simply def

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Devices not connecting to Wifi Extender

I purchased and set up the ATT wifi extender to expand/improve coverage in my house. (The primary Wifi/Gateway is in a corner of the basement, not ide

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts