Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Missing ONT power cord?

I'm waiting for hours on customer service call.. no one to answer.. how can i get ONT power cord.. seems like the apt i moved in its missing.. Can i b

posted 

11 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

4 minutes ago

Having to constantly restart my AT&T router because all devices say "Not connected to internet"

Devices all say "Not connected to the internet." It only used to happen once in a while, but in the past 3 months, I am losing internet connectivity f

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 minutes ago

Adding a router

I researched and was advised the Linksys Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Tri-band router could be added to the AT&T fiber system I just got at my house. Ho

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

18 minutes ago

Network trouble with zoom

Hello, I've used zoom videoconferencing without issues for some time on my home AT&T service (Internet 50). Lately, however, I have attended a handful

Been having problems with my connection, could this be the problem?

Hello, I've been trying to figure out where the issue with my connection is. I've run a couple tracerts and keep getting timed out at 71.149.23.34 Is

ont move request

had fiber optic line installed , ont connection is in cabinet in closet , router also placed in that service panel. the line needs to be terminated ou

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

BGW210-700 and Alexa

Hi, I recently got a new router, BGW210-700, for my Internet 1000 service. Most of my devices are ethernet connected, but I have 3 Amazon Echo Dots. 2

Internet and email oftentimes slow to load

We have 300 mbps internet. Oftentimes web and email slow to load. Only my wife and I. Usually only 2 devices connected at any time. No gaming. Speedte

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

ONT Move Request help

Hello, I am having built-in shelving installed and need to have the ONT moved up 8"-9" higher on the wall. I have tried calling the main support numb

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

RURAL INTERNET SERVICE

I live in a rural area which has ATT DSL. I pay almost $60 a month but the service is HORRIBLE. If one person is watching a streaming service, that'

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…