Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Directv remote quit working after we moved

Tried syncing r73 remote to Bose 321 media center, doesn’t work. Does my Bose use ir or rf? Direct used rf now. Do I need a different remote, I have h

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

1 minute ago

Bitdefender Box

I have AT&T Fiber, and I wanted to know if the Bitdefender Box is compatible with the 2Wire 5268AC Gateway?

posted 

4 minutes ago

Continued Issues with Internet Dropping

I need help with an ongoing issue that I posted about before. I have 1 gig fiber service. A couple of months ago, out of the blue, many of the wifi

posted 

1 hour ago

Help. I can't access my surveillance cameras using BGW210-700

For years I have had ATT with a 2-Wire modem and had zero problems accessing my surveillance cameras from outside of my home network. The 2-Wire had t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:09 PM

Fiber Speed is Way Below Advertised

I got Fiber more than a month ago and was worried about the speed and stability of the connection since then.To quantify my concerns I wrote a script

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:21 AM

Is it true you can't disable remote access for viewing? If so this is totally unacceptable.

I have the following device:ManufacturerModel NumberSerial NumberSoftware VersionARRISBGW210-700 1.10.9 I have disabled remote access. Another custome

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:47 AM

Fiber internet peering issues

Is AT&T planning on fixing the peering issue it has with Google? Had 3 techs come out, they couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working. Everything was

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:41 PM

Pace 5268AC with fiber 1gbps speed issue

Hi I got upgraded to Att's 1 GBPS fiber internet. My speeds are inconsistent. I am getting about 400 mbps wired and 300 mbps wifi. I used to have

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:11 PM

WTH??

Well thanks a lot ATT...my fiber internet went out three days ago. They claimed it was the gateway modem so they sent me another one. Guess what? It s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:53 PM

Orbi with ATT Fiber

I'm trying to set up my new att fiber connection with my Orbi router. I get good speeds from speed test if it connects but often get webpages hanging

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:33 PM