Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Wifi consistently disconnects on cell phones but no other devices.

We have this weird thing going on with our WiFi. Here recently our phones will lose the wireless signal. We have not changed our phones or the U-Ver

posted 

Today at 1:55 AM

changing router setting for devices in my home

How do I change router setting to connect to my security system, portal, and one of my older smart tv's

posted 

Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Pace 5268 and IPhone wifi calling - so many issues

I have a fairly new fiber install running with the 5268 in DMZ+ mode with a Unifi USG pro and 2 UAP AC Pros. Everything works ok except for iPhone VOI

posted 

Yesterday at 9:09 PM

Fiber internet peering issues

Is AT&T planning on fixing the peering issue it has with Google? Had 3 techs come out, they couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working. Everything was

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:02 PM

Continued Issues with Internet Dropping

I need help with an ongoing issue that I posted about before. I have 1 gig fiber service. A couple of months ago, out of the blue, many of the wifi

posted 

Yesterday at 1:44 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:35 PM

Cannot connect to my Corp VPN using my ATT home internet. Works fine using my son's comcast

From my corp ITHello All, I am a network engineer for ICU Medical. Tim, is unable to reach our website chigp.icumed.com, while using At&ts network.

posted 

Yesterday at 8:10 PM

Internet dropping - 2 IP addresses for my home

I have been having widely varying speeds and dropped internet since day ONE. I have had 2 routers. I have had numerous techs (the last was dipping tob

posted 

Yesterday at 7:46 PM

Directv remote quit working after we moved

Tried syncing r73 remote to Bose 321 media center, doesn’t work. Does my Bose use ir or rf? Direct used rf now. Do I need a different remote, I have h

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:26 PM

Bitdefender Box

I have AT&T Fiber, and I wanted to know if the Bitdefender Box is compatible with the 2Wire 5268AC Gateway?

posted 

Yesterday at 3:23 PM

Help. I can't access my surveillance cameras using BGW210-700

For years I have had ATT with a 2-Wire modem and had zero problems accessing my surveillance cameras from outside of my home network. The 2-Wire had t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:09 PM