Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

B
Requires frequent reboot of connected devices

I have to frequently reboot my connected devices as all connected devices loses internet connection

Questions

slow download fast upload

I have AT&T Gig Fiber. The ONT claims to have a download speed of 940 and upload around the same. When I do my direct ethernet results, my downlo

Questions

Wifi inconsistently working for one phone

Our ATT fiber wifi selectively works for only certain phones. Three phones (all iPhones) work well.  That said, my Pixel 3 is inconsistent as it

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

mabrezov 

2 hours ago

Questions

Sending ethernet back out through ONT connection

Hello, currently my AT&T Wireless gateway is set up in a different room from my service box, which looks like this: Fiber connection -> Servic

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

3 hours ago

Questions

WIFI Speeds are Super slow

Why is my WiFi speed is super slow. I can’t download anything or upload anything. I have tried everything. I’ve reseted, unplugged the modern, etc...

Questions

Issues with service

We've had service for less than 90 days, and more than half the time out of those 90 days we've been without service. WE have high latency, and good l

Questions

ATT Speed Test Server removed?

I have ATT 1 gig fiber service.  In the past, I've tested my internet speed from Ookla Speed Test (app and website) and the ATT's website, mainly gett

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

bBrain 

14 hours ago

Questions

It's time to take accountability, AT&T

AT&T, I know you are aware of some of your fiber customers bypassing the gateway completely by means of an unmanaged (dumb) switch. I know this be

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

supercola 

14 hours ago

Questions

Router appears then goes away

I just moved and did a setup of my router to the fiber box. The broadband goes up, I connect, then it drops me and disappears. This happens repeatedly

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

20 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Modem/Router

When switching from regular internet service to 1000 MB, do you need to replace the Modem/Router that was given to you originally? Asking because I'm

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts