Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Dell PC can't connect at more than 5Mbps to new AT&T Fiber.

This is a real puzzler and I've had both AT&T and Dell on the phone about it. I still have the Comcast internet active and I get 80Mbps (wireless) whe

Questions

Ethernet not connected

Received a new att modem today to improve WiFi service. Installed properly and now no Ethernet connection on my TV.

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

2 hours ago

Questions

WiFi dropping issues with BGW210.

I signed up ATT fiber internet with this modem BGW210 almost 2 weeks and there are 3 tech visits already with issue. First Tech  came with 5268 but it

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Strange Query Names in DNS Client Events ID 1014

I am used to getting DNS Client events ID 1014. But something changed the end of August 2020. Last normal warning was on 8/26/2020, “Name resolution

Questions

Getting IPv6 to work

Maybe this has been talked about before, but these forums are working intermittently for me. I'm having a terrible time getting IPv6 to work through t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Can't login to DCS-9010 to change SSID and password. Need user name and passcode info.

I'm having an issue with a DCS-9010.  I am able to connect to the router via WiFi using the SSID and WiFi Password on the label on the back of th

Questions

How to get the NEW AT&T BGW320-500 Wifi 6 Router!

I am excited about the new WiFI 6 router BGW320-500 for AT&T fiber customers!  I called to request it but they sent me the old BGW210. 

Questions

Slow ATT Fiber

I purchased the 1 GB ATT fiber plan. It is set up at my home with a BGW 210-700.  I connected an ethernet cable from the BGW 210-700 to my MacPr

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

BlueBaron 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Using WiFi 6 instead of the Gateway

Is it possible to circumvent the provided Gateway and use a different router for wifi?

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

10 hours ago

Questions

We found an Ethernet issue in ATT smart home manager

I opened smart home manager to prioritize a device, before I could it said there was an Ethernet issue in port 3 in the gateway. But, nothing is conne

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts