Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Very slow browser loading speed.

When I try to use a browser on multiple devices over WiFi and hardwired, the page load speed is unbearably slow. I reboot my Arris BGW210-700 router o

posted 

Today at 4:34 PM

What equipment to return ATT Fiber Uverse

I know to return the router, wifi, dvr boxes and remotes. What about the grey/white box attached to my wall inside the house. I think it is an ONT?

posted 

Today at 4:16 PM

Can you use USPS to return equipment

can you return equipment with USPS

posted 

Today at 6:05 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:06 PM

Wifi consistently disconnects on cell phones but no other devices.

We have this weird thing going on with our WiFi. Here recently our phones will lose the wireless signal. We have not changed our phones or the U-Ver

posted 

Yesterday at 1:55 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:02 PM

WTH??

Well thanks a lot ATT...my fiber internet went out three days ago. They claimed it was the gateway modem so they sent me another one. Guess what? It s

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:13 AM

Pace 5268 and IPhone wifi calling - so many issues

I have a fairly new fiber install running with the 5268 in DMZ+ mode with a Unifi USG pro and 2 UAP AC Pros. Everything works ok except for iPhone VOI

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:52 AM

changing router setting for devices in my home

How do I change router setting to connect to my security system, portal, and one of my older smart tv's

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:40 AM

BGW210 with Arris Surfboard SBG-7400 for IP Passthrough; Still Strict NAT on Both Xbox One Consoles

I have found multiple posts regarding people being unable to get a Open NAT on more than one console, but none of the suggestions have worked for me.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:02 PM

Bitdefender Box

I have AT&T Fiber, and I wanted to know if the Bitdefender Box is compatible with the 2Wire 5268AC Gateway?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:33 PM

Fiber internet peering issues

Is AT&T planning on fixing the peering issue it has with Google? Had 3 techs come out, they couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working. Everything was

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago