Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

J
Wired connection keeps dropping intermittently

I JUST switched to ATT fiber days ago. its been fine until recently. My wired connection keeps randomly dropping for short 5-10 second intervals. The

Questions

Issues with connecting AT&T Modem with Gigabit Switch

I just upgraded to AT&T Fiber at my house. Because of this I had to replace my existing modem (ARRIS NVG599) with the new BWG210-700 modem. I have

Questions

At&t is garbage

At&t is the worst internet service i have ever experienced. They claim 1000 mbps for internet speed, but I get 10 on my ps4. I previously used an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Devices will not connect to Airties Air 4921 Wifi extender

I connected the extender received yesterday via Smart Home Manager which shows the extender is connected to the network, strong WIFI signal, solid gre

Questions

How do I escalate a chronic internet outage issue beyond level 1 support?

I have had many, many internet outages over the past month. I’ve paid to rewire the inside of the house and for a new router. We’ve had 7 technicians

Questions

BGW 320 MODEM DISCONNECTS DAILY

Hey guys so Ive been having the issue of my modem disconnecting and I lose complete service , I have had a tech come out and he had replaced the ONT b

Questions

Second 5Ghz Radio disabled on BGW 320-500 & 320-505?!

When i got this unit as replacement for the 210, I was thrilled to see it supported two different networks. Now you folks disabled the second one. Ple

Questions

Continuous Packet Loss and slow upload speeds since June 15 2021

Hi all,I have a 1 GB fiber internet connection through AT&T with the latest gateway modem (BGW320-500) firmware 2.12.4 which has been working grea

Questions

WiFi dropping issues with BGW210.

I signed up ATT fiber internet with this modem BGW210 almost 2 weeks and there are 3 tech visits already with issue. First Tech  came with 5268 but it

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Fiber Required Equipment

ATT's Fiber network looks like a great deal for me, however they require all their fiber customers to use their Gateway, of which they only have one m

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.