Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

PON cable broken

The PON cable that runs into a box near the router snapped at the connector. It appears that I can't repair it myself with my tools and knowledge. So

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

5 minutes ago

My Internet Not working

From Yesterday onwards my Internet stopped working. I have tried 30 times to talk to customer care associate. I have tried nearly 10 times rebooted my

Disconnecting Service - Hard Wired

I have AT&T Fiber internet. I am hard wired in via ethernet. At least once an hour every hour, if not more frequently, my internet completely cuts o

Network hard drive

what hard drive can I use on my ATT network. I have the Arris BGW210?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Able to use MOCA Actiontec 2.0 with At&t Fiber?

I recently bought the pair of Actiontec 2.0 MOCA adapter for the purpose of having a ethernet in the room where wifi is low and speed is low as well.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

ATT Fiber Internet going down daily at the same time.

I have been using ATT Fiber for more than a year, after switching from Comcast as they did not have Giga speed in my area.  It was been working fine,

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Internet goes up and down for neighbors and me

Our neighbors and I are both on AT&T U-verse and our neighborhood is fiber optic. For the past week, after an ATT technician came out and did somethi

Reboot Gateway: How often is normal?

We recently upgraded to fiber and added a wifi extender. There are 2 smartphones, 1 tablet, 1 laptop, and 1 roku stick on the wifi and 1 desktop plugg

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Dsldevice.domain_not_set.invalid

Ever since recently moving to ATT internet with BGW210 router I have been getting error messages Dsldevice.domain_not_set.invalid error messages

Two questions 1 about ping in SE MI - 1 about how to set up WoL from outside the LAN

So the first question is short. Ive been conferring with some users on the dslreports forum and people from my area are all reporting the same thing

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…