Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

ATT Fiber Internet going down daily at the same time.

I have been using ATT Fiber for more than a year, after switching from Comcast as they did not have Giga speed in my area.  It was been working fine,

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 minutes ago

Red alarm is on

Red broadband light is on and alarm red light is on. Pon light is off on fiber box

Internet

My smart tv has message unable to make connection. Reset tv, unplugged tv anything else I can do?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Arris BWG-210 modem/router

Does this device allow for a VPN installation on it?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Able to use MOCA Actiontec 2.0 with At&t Fiber?

I recently bought the pair of Actiontec 2.0 MOCA adapter for the purpose of having a ethernet in the room where wifi is low and speed is low as well.

Most Allusive: Wan side IP address, or snow leopard ?

Hello All,I've been trying to set up my AT&T Arris BGW210 gateway in bridge, or more accurately, passthrough mode with my Netgear RAX35 router for som

ORBI RBR40 with ARRIS BGW-210 Disables Circle - HOW DO FIX IT?

I just ugraded from cable to AT&T Fiber.  They supplied me with an Arris BGW-210 modem.  When I connect directly to the modem I get 940Mbps down/up.  

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

PS4 invalid ip packet

What’s this constant log of a invalid ip packet? The IP address it’s coming out for mainly is my ps4’s IP address. Any idea?

Nat type

So I read one of the other responses and it said to set the ps4 into pass through mode but there were no instructions of how but the question is how d

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Reboot Gateway: How often is normal?

We recently upgraded to fiber and added a wifi extender. There are 2 smartphones, 1 tablet, 1 laptop, and 1 roku stick on the wifi and 1 desktop plugg

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…