Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

(6053)
High Ping + Packet Loss between 8pm-11pm EST

I've had ATT fiber 1000 for about 3 years now and never had an issue until now. I recently moved into a new house (new build) which was serviced by ATT fiber so my service was moved over without any hiccups. Until I attempted to use it in the evening hours. Just to be clear before all this info

Questions

Daily massive packet loss between 8pm - 12pm via rlgnc22crs.ip.att.net from Wendell, NC

Hi, I am trying to figure out what is my course of action and how do I get in touch with someone from AT&T regarding this because we're on the verge of getting cable just to get some usable Internet in the evening. I've had no service problems whatsoever for 2 years here in Wendell with AT&am

Questions

Rain Bird Wifi

I recently changed to AT&T Fiber 1G and with my previous IP service I had no issues using my Rain Bird controller on my network or away from my network. My rain bird wifi module is connected to my AT&T guest 2.4 ghz network, but when I use the rain bird app to try to access the controller I

Questions

don't need the equipment (router/modem)

I read that I will get charged $10/month (which is included in the $55/month plan I'm getting) for the router/modem ATT is supplying, but I already have equipment that will work. Can I get this deducted from my monthly price if I don't need the equipment?

Questions

ATT Network does not show up on list.

Today we switched over to ATT fiber. It seems to work OK on some devices - a desktop, a phone, and two tablets. However, on a second desktop and a laptop the ATT network does not even show up on the list of wireless connections to sign into, and I've refreshed and rest multiple times. Does anyone el

Questions

I assigned static ip to printer but does not show up on BGW320-505 device list

I set up a Brother printer with a static IP address and it connects. Why don't I see it in the BGW320-505 device list?

Questions

can I move my fiber box ECT to different place

it's in bad spot I want to keep it where I am

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Wi-Fi Extender Help......

When I move the ATT Wifi Extender closer to the side of the house where my outdoor security cameras are it tells me that it is too far from the gateway to connect. I have a hardwire location on that side of the house, can I just leave the extender hardwired and get it to broadcast that way? This ext

Questions

Smart Home doesn't recognize new Fiber modem

How do I get my Smart Home Mgr to recognize the new Fiber modem? I have re-started the modem twice. Uninstalled & re-installed the Smart Home App 3 xs. I am at a loss. The message I get is "Can't reach your Wi-Fi gateway."

Questions

How to return ATT ONT if I have no account number

I never had an ATT account, but I have an ATT ONT that I got through another ISP (Sonic). Since I can't provide an ATT account number, can I still drop off the ONT via FedEx/UPS? It's a perfectly good ONT, and I hate to see it turned into eWaste.

Questions

Fiber internet but less than 100 mbps speed

I have AT&T's Fiber Internet Plan but speed is never better than 100 mbps.I've tested speed at att.com/speedtest and also used google's fiber speed test.Just now test results: ping 14 download 95 mbps upload 94.3 mbpsThis is on computer Win 10 google chrome with cat 6 ethernet cable.I reporte

Questions

How to power a BGW320-505 off of PoE++

I would like to power my new BGW320-505 off of POE++ (802.3bt). I do not have backed up power in the garage at the demarc where the fiber terminates into the BGW320-505 but I do have it on the Ethernet switch inside.  POE++ should provide adequate power, so I believe the primary issue is adapt

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.