Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1649)
Not getting promos for online signup

Signed up for AT&T fiber service. Promos included $150 for online signup, plus two other promos that were stackable. I have a screenshot showing this. But then it said order could not be completed online, please call. Called the number, and the agent was unable to add the two additional codes.

Questions

Deceptive Sales Practices

I was convinced by one of the ATT phone reps to upgrade internet to the $85 a month service versus the $55 one I was planning to purchase. He told me that I would be getting a $400 reward card for this level of service. My reward card only ended up being $200. This was the level that came with the $

Questions

Have AT&T Fiber Internet Right next door and I can not get it.....

I am looking to get internet service in a house that we are building and will be ready to move in next month. Our next-door neighbors (my parents), have AT&T fiber service (AT&T also confirmed that they have their fiber service) and AT&T says that we cannot get the service as "it is not

Questions

request old account price

I foolishly switched to another service at the beginning of this year and want to switch back to att fiber. How would I go about begging att to hook me up with the same speed/price and ask forgiveness for my sins?

Questions

ATT fiber and ACP discount

I want to upgrade from Internet 25 to 300 megabit fiber. I was told by ATT that if I switch my internet from copper fed to fiber I will lose my ACP discount. Why ??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber not available at my house, but available across the street

About a year ago, maybe a bit more, line techs came through my area, working on telephone poles. At one point they were working on the pole that my Uverse connection comes from. I asked what they were up to, and they said they were installing fiber. Since then, I've checked fiber availability at my

Questions

ATT Fiber in San Diego 92123

I have been waiting for AT&T to roll out Fiber in my neighborhood for years. As I understand it there is a fiber node about 150 yards from my house. I can see it from my front door. I was talking with an AT&T technician who installed my AT&T 100mbps service and that is what he said. If this is the c

Questions

$300 rewards card is a SCAM!

I recently ordered my ATT fiber internet back in March. I was told that they would give me a $300 rewards gift card after 3 months of continual service, and then the card would come in the mail within 3-4 weeks after that. I figured I would see something in the mail around month 4-5ish. I was comple

Questions

Promised a reward and never received it

I purchased AT&T Internet and the sales representative said that I would get a $300 rebate. When the email came for my rebate or/reward it said to enter my last months bill from my previous Internet provider. I had not had a prior Internet service. I was unable to submit a bill due to not having

Questions

Accidentally called phone number for 3rd party or scam ATT internet setup

I really messed this one up. I called 866-928-5126 which is a number that came up on google when I searched to transfer my internet to my new address. The call should have made me suspicious but I have worked in a call center before and at times had to verify customer accounts if it wasn't pulling u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att covers other carrier termination fee

Att has a promotion for fiber where they will pay your early termination fees from another carrier if you switch over. I just switched from xfinity and wanted to know what the process is to get reimbursed for the early termination fee.  Hopefully someone can help!

Questions

Rewards Card missing

The sales agent said I will get USD 300 in gift card so I ordered for my new internet connection. He told me to wait for 30 days to receive the gift card. I only received USD 150 card in my mail. Now when I call the rewards helpline, they tell me I am not eligible for the remaining USD 150. I was li

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.