Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

C

Accepted Solution

Upgrade to fiber

Who do I call to request a upgrade to my internet?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

VISA Reward Card Missing

When I signed up for AT&T Fiber online with ACTNOW promo code it said I would get 2 x $100 reward cards. I got the email to redeem the first one but didn't get an email to redeem the second one. Will someone at AT&T please resolve this for me?

Questions

Fiber Optic

How long will it take to get Fiber Optic in my home? Also is there a way to request it to be done in neighborhood?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Requesting Fiber Internet at home address

I live in Hayward, CA, AT&T claims 99% of my city has fiber... unfortunately my household is the unlucky 1% that doesn't have it. Hence I'd like to request neighborhood to get connected/access. Yes, I already checked the availability map. No, I don't want the 50 Mbps that's only avail.

Questions

Fiber Availbility

Is there away to find out when fiber will be in my area? The website says its available in my City and I even live less than a mile from a store who tries to sell it to me but my address comes up with nothing..

Questions

Not honoring promotional offer after activating the internet service

AT&T executive promised us that we would get $300 cash back instead of $250/$200 if we activate our internet service through her. She said, if we do it online which has $200/$250 cash back, it would take days in activation and installation of the modem. But if she is doing the activation instead

Questions

Is the $10/mo equipment fee in addition to the monthly fee quoted?

Trying to order fiber, and it says " AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 300AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 300 300Mbps speed $55/mo. plus taxes & fees Includes a $5/mo. discount with AutoPay and paperless billing. $

Questions

Home across the street has AT&T Fiber but I can't get it

The home across the street from me has AT&T Fiber 1000/1000 and I do not have access to anything but AT&T 25 Mbps DSL. I will pay for the construction of the fiber circuit (yes I know the cost of fiber circuit installations), but I can't for the life of me get anyone from AT&T to talk i

Questions

I want high speed internet

Why is it so hard to get high speed internet when fiber is run down the hwy where I live. I got a phone line why can't they run fiber? I need high speed for work. Any suggestions other then (Edited per community guidelines)ty satellite service?

Questions

Can I have my installation package shipped to a different address?

I am trying to schedule my move, and I need internet to work from home. Can I have my fiber quick start package shipped to my current address so I can install it immediately at my new house upon move-in? I saw that I can change the shipping address when I'm filling out the order, but I just wanted t

Questions

Promised a Gift Card for Switching in Store

I was promised in store that switching over to AT&T Fiber that I would receive a $250 gift card in the mail. The sales rep in store said that it would just come in the mail and that I should wait for it. I went in store and messaged the store sales rep multiple times as well asking about the gif

Questions

Visa gift card scam

Who else was coaxed into services by visa gift card incentive?. There are other providers clearly buy to snake accounts with dishonesty?? Is there internal theft in the works or are these cards just not being issued?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.