Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

E
No Fibre Optic box near my house, but line runs across the street

They installed fibre optic internet on my street, went right buy my house, but on the other side of the street and failed to put a junction on my side

Questions

AT&T houses less then 50 feet from me has fiber, but I dont.

When I got AT&T internet installed the technician said half of the box that my internet line is connected to has fiber already, and I am noticing

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

5 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

2 GB Service

Hello, who do I contact to check on this service, I currently have the 1GB but it is slow and won't support my security system and smart devices! I ne

posted 

6 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Friaras 

6 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Fiber Internet 300 not Available?

ATT Fiber Internet is finally available in my area but when I go to change services I only have a choice between Fiber Internet 1000 and 500 but not 3

posted 

9 d ago

• 

Last response by 

JM223 

6 d ago

Questions

Fiber question

My job is paying to run a dedicated fiber line to my house solely for business use. I am told I would still need to have additional internet for my ow

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

pedy100 

7 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Potential customer wants to sign up for fiber availability notification

I live in a neighborhood that AT&T is apparently bringing fiber into (I had flags all over my yard). Is there a way to sign up to be notified whe

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

pendragonsfolly 

8 d ago

Questions

Request Fiber internet at my location in OK

Request Fiber internet at my location in OK [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

11 d ago

Questions

How do I get att fiber in my area

I'm paying way to much for Internet18 and it's not meeting my needs. How do I get them to put internet in my area worth paying for?

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

13 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber for non-profit

Hi, we have an animal rescue and therapy non profit located on a ranch in California. There is commercial fiber in front of the property and we’d like

posted 

18 d ago

• 

Last response by 

laffingdukk 

17 d ago

Questions

HELP PLEASE! Cannot get internet service in new apartment because there appears to be another account linked to the address

I have been trying to get AT&T fiber internet at my apartment for 3 days now. I have talked to the landlord and he assures me that this is a fres

posted 

18 d ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

18 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts