Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Fiber Internet at my house

I've been a customer for well over 20 years. Not long ago a tech had to come out and get my line working again. Best I remember he said he had to cros

Questions

Gift cards for signing up with AT&T Tv and Interned

I was promised a $200 gift card from Sam's and a $50 gift card from AT&T for signing up for TV and Internet services with AT&T. All I have been offere

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

ATT has the wrong zip code -- Why won't they correct it so we can move our service?

Since July 2nd, my husband has been on the phone with at least 8-10 reps trying to convince them that they have the wrong zip code for the home we are

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Address validation

Att guy installing fiber optic. After days of my new address not showing i decided to go talk to him. (New street added in the subdivision) everybody

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Want AT&T Fiber like Neighbor

Hi   Longtime AT&T Customer & Shareholder and need to improve speed from DSL U-verse (18) to Fiber.    Live in gated community where AT&T ran the oran

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Want to order fiber internet, ATT website is incorrect on availability

Good afternoon, A year or so ago I had a few ATT employees knock on my door informing me of the new fiber internet that is available. I thanked them f

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

ATT says fiber is available at my address but its not

So I was researching Internet service providers in my area. I wanted to switch from cable to a fiber connection for the benefits in latency and speed.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

ATT Fiber "Available" at my Address

Recently signed up for Gigapower as my address in Houston shown as available for fiber. When the installer came, he said fiber could not be installed

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Confused about start date after ordering

Ordering online should be simple, but it was very unclear.   I kept expecting the form to ask me for the start date.  No where did it do that.   How d

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Getting faster internet service

We just moved into a rural area that is only serviced by AT&T and the only service we can get is 6mbps DSL branded U-verse. The lines down the street

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts