Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

S
Internet order error and cancellation

I put in an order for Internet service online. There was an error in the order, so I called customer service and the agent began a new order for me, a

Questions

AT&T Fiber Promotion

At my current address, AT&T's 1 Gb fiber internet is available. My concern is whether I will be locked into that 12-month contract (i.e., promotional

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Anyone lied too when purchasing Fiber Internet Service

I just purchased Fiber Internet.  I'm a returning Customer.   I was informed by the Rep that installation was going to be free.  Well, one week of hav

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will AT&T Fiber arrive in Coppell, TX?

Does AT&T have plans to roll out AT&T Fiber in Coppell, TX in the near future? I am moving to a new apartment at the end of the month, and the AT&T in

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Ohio taxes

I ordered new fiber internet .  The new estimated bill is 64.49.  4.50 is taxes.  I thought Ohio stopped collecting tax on internet service in July so

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

How to switch from ATT reseller to ATT direct w/o loss of service?

I'm currently signed up w/a provider that is reselling att fiber internet. Currently ATT is offering the same service for a lower price. When I try to

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

New Order Representative misled me

This morning I set up service with AT&T and everything went fine but the rep misled me, I believe in order to make a sale he / she otherwise wouldn't

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Dig ticket status

My boyfriend and I have had 5 techs come to the house in the last 2 months stating they can not do anything due to the construction crew not coming ou

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Want AT&T Fiber like Neighbor

Hi   Longtime AT&T Customer & Shareholder and need to improve speed from DSL U-verse (18) to Fiber.    Live in gated community where AT&T ran the oran

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Att fiber opics

Im request fiber opics in my area in bardstown bluff rd louisville ky fiber opics is across the street frome me

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts