Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Accepted Solution

What is the status of ATT Fiber in Flagler Beach, FL 32136?

Curious about an update. This page says it's available in the area, but apparently not very much of the area. I'm close to the center of the town of

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber available at neighbors, but not my house

Checking on the fiber availability my neighbors have fiber available when I enter their addresses, but it only says I can order 100 Mbps at my address

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

My address is saying that Fiber internet is unavailable. My Nextdoor neighbor and others in my neighborhood have Fiber installed.

Hello. Im currently a copper uverse customer and would like to upgrade to fiber. my next door neighbor was in a similar situation and upgraded with

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Neighbors have fiber but I don't.

So I discovered something really weird. This is a community built in 2014. So I checked some houses and they said they had gigpower and I show up at 1

posted 

3 days ago

Fiber Availability - Hidden Cove (Frisco 75036)

The hidden cove community (Ocean Spray Dr – Frisco TX 75036) have been promised ATT fiber services for the last two years – nothing happened yet. The

posted 

4 days ago

1Gbps to Salem Lakes Wisconsin?

I’ve heard rumors that AT&T may finally expanding to Westosha area in February. I can’t seem to find any info about this online but was curious if any

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Need att fiber in my area

Currently live in Elwood Illinois. Where att has only a 10mg internet option. Everyone in Elwood suffers from the same issues as I. What will it take

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Question - Possible to check when engineering will finish the community install?

Our neighbothood has been waiting for fiber. All new lines were run about 6 months ago, but the service still isnt available to residents. Last time I

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Hurricane outtages

I live in South Florida and work for the government. I am part of the disaster recovery team and currently I use Comcast. I hate Comcast and would lov

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Address Verification Issues

I’m looking for help with getting a resolution. I need to get home internet for my new construction home. I contacted AT&T almost a month ago to

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago