Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

D
Unwanted plan change

During an outage today I noticed an order for an internet plan change on my account that took place at 4am on 9/10 that I didn't ask for. Anyone have

Questions

EBB

I am currently ATT's Internet customer, and I was recently approved for the ebb line and they email me the code. But I don’t know what are next steps

Questions

fiber rollout

so has roll outs stopped? I'm looking at the map of fiber and its just around major cities. it denotes green and blue blips in the map legend green m

Questions

My neighbor has ATT Uverse. How can I get them to extend it to my house?

My house is at the end of a road. The ATT fiber stops at a hotel which is just before my neighborhood. My neighborhood is an existing subdivision with

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T CIO??

Who is the CIO for AT&T? I am on the phone with a technician who says I did not have a technician come out today because the account was never fi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

VISA Reward Card Missing

When I signed up for AT&T Fiber online with ACTNOW promo code it said I would get 2 x $100 reward cards. I got the email to redeem the first one b

Questions

Availability in my neighbor.

Only internet service available is Internet Basic 768kbps. If i order this service, can i upgrade it to At&t Fiber? or upgrade isn't available ei

Questions

Request fiber optics

im. The. only. one. in. my. street. has. fiber. att. why. dont. i. have. fiber. opics. they. have. it. across. the. street. were. Thinking. of. drop

Questions

I have an ATT box in my yard and neighbors have access but I do not!!

Hey there - We just bought a new build house and I have an ATT box in my yard. The numbers on the box are L484, 13, D. I know the neighbors on my road

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Replace my router

My network dont work that good and its really slow. And I need a new router please if someone can come out and bring me one ill will be happy thank u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber available at neighbors, but not my house

Checking on the fiber availability my neighbors have fiber available when I enter their addresses, but it only says I can order 100 Mbps at my address

Questions

Cancel service.

I want to cancel my AT&T internet plan from 9/3/2021. Please help me to complete that.

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.