Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Where is our Fiber Optic Cable

Tons of my neighbors have AT&T fiber optic cable for their Internet connection and love it. However our block has been left out in the cold. we have h

Why can't I purchase the 1 Gig Fiber Internet Promotion?

If AT&T has already installed fiber in our apartment complex, why is this promotion not available in my location?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Trying to move my Internet service

Is it normal for them to ask for my full social security number and credit card info over the phone to move services? She said she needed the credit c

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Ordering att 1000 issues

I recently upgraded from the att 300 plan to the 1000 plan a few weeks ago and my bill has been adjusted Accordingly but no technician has came and do

ATT Fiber In Oceanside

Oceanside, California has terrible internet, I mean, we can't even play video games without horrible lag and packet loss, as Cox is our provider. My w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Fiber internet

Is there a way to request fiber internet to be installed on a specific street? Multiple streets in my neighborhood have fiber available and mine does

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

ATT Fiber

Someone from ATT knocked on my door a few weeks back saying that our neighborhood now had ATT fiber, and there was a postcard sent with a special deal

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

ATT Uverse with a phone service

We have an AT&T MODEL 5268ACFXN GATEWAY with our residence UVERSE.We have one ATT phone line. If we request that our internet service be placed in “F

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Fiber internet new service...

Can’t ever get anyone to answer when I call and chat always says it’s too busy and to try again. Need to see about getting internet but online says it

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

AT&T Fiber to more areas in San Diego??

I absolutely hate cable internet and would love to get fiber. AT&T is in San Diego, but only in a few areas. Are there plans to expand into more areas

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…