AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15535)
Get reimbursed for plumbing cost to fix sewer line ATT broke

I live in Brandon Ms and my plumber thinks ATT may have broken my sewer pipe. Does anyone have a phone number I can call to file a claim in this area?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Property Damage by att fiber optic installation

Last week Att had workers installing fiber optic cable in the ground through out my subdivision. They did a wonderful job patching up my grass. My wife and I couldn't even tell that just a few days ago there was 3 foot holes in yard, one on each side of my driveway. Our first impression was great jo

Questions

Ambient Weather WS1001 console can't find the BGW320 network

My Ambient Weather WS1001 weather station console suddenly lost connection with my AT&T BGW320-505 at 12:05:00:18. That's shortly after midnight on the 5th two days ago.  When I scan for networks, it will find a weak signal from a neighbor but not my router in the same room.  The Ambi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Closed

Yah!! ATT is Installing Fiber in My Neighborhood, Now the Bad News

This last month I have been watching ATT staff installing fiber optic cable in my neighborhood and was glad to see ATT's investment in their infrastructure  Having been in the automation world well before fiber was an option for communications, I asked a few questions of the installation crew and re

Questions

Plex - Remote Access

Hello all! I am a new AT&T Fiber customer and I am having trouble getting access to my Plex Server outside. I have the BGW320-500 and I have unabled the port but it doesn't seem to be working. In Plex it will show green for a few seconds and turn red again where I won't be able to access my libr

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

ONT Box in Garage, Wired outside through wall - BGW210

Hello - I received the self install kit for 1GB ATT internet. The previous owner has a power box in the garage with the ONT running through the wall to the outside. There are two boxes outside. My question is how do I set up the BGW210 if the ONT box (or whatever it's called) is in the garage and it

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Arris BGW210-700 router turns the wifi transmitters on and off

I have disabled the wifi radios in this devicefor reasons of EMF RF allergy. However, this modem router I discovered turns itself on about every 30 mins for about 30 seconds and back off again even though the wifi radios have been turned off and indicating off in the routers menu. Is this normal for

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Why is fiber only available on a portion of my subdivision

AT&T made a big deal of installing fiber in my subdivision. They even had a "welcome to AT&T fiber" event at our club house and this is where I discovered they only planned to install one portion of the subdivision and not my portion.  25Mbps is the highest speed available at my addres

Questions

What server is the router's speed test connecting to?

I'm getting WIDELY inconsistent speedtest results. Specifying the Richardson, TX Speedtest server that's hosted by AT&T, my upstream speed varies between 100Mbps and 900Mbps. The router's speedtest only varies between 800Mbps and 970Mbps. Now, you MIGHT be tempted to say, "It's a problem with yo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Moving fiber box

When I moved into my current home, the AT&T fiber box was placed in the front corner of my house. However, the bedroom is in the back of the house and does not get any wi-fi. Is there any way that the gateway and fiber box can be moved to the center of the house so there is more coverage?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(18)
Get reimbursed for plumbing cost to fix sewer line ATT broke

I live in Brandon Ms and my plumber thinks ATT may have broken my sewer pipe. Does anyone have a phone number I can call to file a claim in this area?

Questions

Worse-than-pathetic customer service

I am eligible for this discount and it's one of the main reasons I signed for ATT wireless in Nov 2021, that's one year back. So far I didn't get the discount. https://www.att.com/offers/internet-wireless-offer/ I am calling customer service every month. They determined I am eligible for the di

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Reverse DNS Request

This website with the URL http://att.net/dns goes nowhere and the Email prov-dns@att.com rejects external mail. What is the updated means to get a Reverse DNS in 2022?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

advance setting on modem

How do I open the modem/router advance setting?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Rebate for early termination

Anyone know how to upload a previous provider early cancelation for the rebate I was told I got. I called and no one knows anything, I was told to go into an ATT store...I have spent over 1.5 hours on the phone already to get no where

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Retrenching private driveway (with utility having easement rights) - Who pays?

If a customer lives on a 300ft private driveway (3 residences are located along this driveway) of which the utility companies have easement rights, would att cover the cost of re-trenching the driveway to install fiber-optic, or would the property owners have to pay for the installation? Property

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(12)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV Fiber Modem

I have ATT Fiber with U-verse and want to switch to DIRECTV Streaming. What is the best Modem for this.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Box on the outside of my house

The cover on the box on the outside of my house has broken and fallen off. How do I get a new cover put on the box? Or get the unit removed? The people who I purchased the house from had AT&T u-verse, I don't have it. Thank you.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pace 5268 ATT fiber CPE since 2017

I have been fortunate to have had ATT fiber since 2017.   The CPE that was supplied is a Pace 5268.  I also have 2 ATT supplied extenders for our house. This was my setup until covid hit and the whole family was home more often.  That's when I added a commercial router (netgear) and

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Is upgrade to fiber internet mandatory?

I’ve been getting email ads from AT&T saying fiber internet is now in my area and offering deals on upgrading. Then I got a voicemail message from a name/number I don’t recognize saying AT&T is “getting rid of” old equipment and that I need to schedule an appointment to upgrade.  So is

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.