AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

M
I can SEE the fiber connection FROM MY PORCH

I bought my home a year and a half ago with one of the major deciding factors being that it showed up on AT&T's address search as able to receive fiber internet. The very same day I signed the final papers for the house I called AT&T to set up my service only to find out that all of a sudden

Questions

Is it safe to drive over unburied fiber optic cable?

I’ve recently had fiber internet installed at my home. They had to run a cable across my driveway and I received a text that the cable is scheduled to be buried. This was over 2 weeks ago. I’m getting tired of using my neighbor’s driveway to get to mine, but I’m afraid of breaking the fiber optics.

Questions

Neighbors on both sides of me have ATT Fiber, but for some reason I am not eligible

Last summer ATT Fiber was run through out my neighborhood. My neighbors on both sides of me have had it installed.  They were not existing customers, but I am.  I have called and requested an address update, however that ticket was closed on Jan. 10th saying there were insufficient facili

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber Installation in our neighborhood.

How long does it take to install the fiber network once they start digging and laying the cables?

Questions

Estimated Fiber Timeline

I live in the Chicago suburbs and AT&T contractors recently buried conduit for fiber in my street. I talked to one of them, and he said the street burial is done (as I am the last house on my dead end street) and that they will be back soon to pull the fiber through. Fiber is not new to my ne

Questions

Fiber installation delays New Business (Brandon MS).

We are looking to relocate our business to a new building. The owner of this building had ATT approve running fiber back in early November. The building construction is pretty much done and Power is on to the building. The only holdup is getting ATT to run the fiber. The Owner had been in touch with

Questions

Moving service to new home

I moved from an apartment 5 mins up the street from my new community where we have purchased a new construction townhome. The neighborhood has been established for years and they have added townhomes to the back side of the property. There are several units already completed with families who have s

Questions

Closed

!!Red Oak Texas Utility Design Coordination Needed!!!

I work for an electrical company,I have a project in Red Oak Texas at [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] East Ovilla Road, 75154 that I'm trying to co

Questions

AT&T Fiber - Where are we in the process?

They've been working on the build in my neighborhood in stages going back to April. Several trucks on my street now one working on the NID (the box on the end of my street) and two others. Technician said they only had two splices to do my street. I neglected to ask how long before they'd be hot

Questions

Property Damage by att fiber optic installation

Last week Att had workers installing fiber optic cable in the ground through out my subdivision. They did a wonderful job patching up my grass. My wife and I couldn't even tell that just a few days ago there was 3 foot holes in yard, one on each side of my driveway. Our first impression was great jo

Questions

Frustration

I recently bought a new construction house and moved in on 12/20/21. The first service I knew I needed was internet and I found out Att was the only provider for my area and to my delight I was told they provided 1GB fiber in my area. Since that day I’ve received almost no service or follow through.

Questions

WHEN WILL FIBER BE INSTALLED

They have laid the ground work for fiber to be installed in our area, but this was completed 5 weeks ago, but they have not come back run the fiber cable, we been waiting on this for 2 years to be completed, we would all like have good internet for change.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.