Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

B
My neighbor who is ~22ft away is eligible for fiber internet our home is not

I've requested a second "survey" but I expect the same result. If someone came out and actually did a site survey, I believe they would determine that

Questions

Fiber optic

My neighbors down the street are getting fiber optics installed. That's what I was told I'd be getting when I initially signed up but the tech told me

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

7 hours ago

Questions

still waiting for fiber in madison WI

I have 2 fiber runs in neiborhoodone has a man hole on gladstone, been there for 2+ years was given a couple dates annd nothing has happened and got s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What's the best cable to connect wireless receivers to wired ones?

I had uverse fiber installed. I asked for wired receivers for all TV's. The technician installed wireless instead. Wireless does not work well in my h

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

wesdetroitplus 

2 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can installation contractors go into someone's backyard without consent?

Is it normal practice for contractors to go inside a homeowner's backyard without the consent of the homeowner to dig a hole in order for your fiber e

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MaureenMcD 

a year ago

Questions

Wi-Fi

AT&T is a huge billionaire company and I only live about 3 miles where they have Wi-Fi and they cannot put Wi-Fi in my area is so stupid get with

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

15 hours ago

Questions

Still waiting for availability...

It’s been 2+ years since ATT told us Fiber was “on its way.” We’re still on “Internet 50.” We’re literally one of the oldest UVerse customers (I’ve

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

a day ago

Questions

Fiber cannot be installed because the conduit is blocked or kinked

hi everyone, Moving into a new construction house and the AT&T tech said the conduit is either blocked or kinked so he couldn't run the fiber.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

golfatx 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who do we contact to trench wires?

We have a wire going across the front of my yard that needs to be trenched. It was "placed" there a couple months ago as AT&T was providing servi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Lcole65 

a year ago

Questions

Internet connection

I am having a room added to my house and the contractor cut the line coming from the alley to the house. Who can I contact to have this line replaced?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts