Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

A
damage my property

Hi I would like to complain about destroying my yard by At and T technician who lined the cable to the other property. I could not locate any telephon

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber installation

My home was built in 2002 and has always had Spectrum coaxial internet service.  AT&T sales says fiber internet service is available to my home, wants

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Thinking about going from AT&T DSL to AT&T Fiber and have some installation questions

I currently have DSL and am thinking about going to Fiber. AT&T keeps sending me mail and emails about switching Currently I have a Cat 5 line

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

9 hours ago

Questions

Commercial building with temporary service?

We are doing an expansion project and the building has a temporary fiber service hooked up. Im trying to figure out with there will be a charge for pe

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Internet Service

I am in desperate need of some help. For the past 3 1/2 weeks I have been given the run around on having Internet installed at my house. I have had te

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

teetertotter 

a day ago

Questions

The fiber line is in my front yard and my neighbor has internet but they say I Cant get service.

I live in a Rural Tn and ATT fiber just came my area and runs through my front yard and continues down the road past my house. My neighbors have acces

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

zwillms 

a day ago

Questions

Need to get ahold of Risk Management, electrical line cut at my elderly mom's home 2 weeks ago

A fiber optic line is being bored into the neighborhood behind my mothers house. She called me Wednesday October 14th that her AC was out and that her

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

japayanOD 

a day ago

Questions

Contact Information for Sub-Contractor needed

A sub-contractor recently buried fiber optic cable in my neighborhood. When I got my water bill this past Friday, it was astronomically high. It wasn'

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sherell74 

a day ago

Questions

Can't Scan after fiber optic installed

I had fiber optic installed 2 months ago. Wifi still works fine. I can print via wifi from laptop, ipad and iphone but can no longer scan to computer.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Regarding previous fiber optic install

Not sure but from previous answers does this sound correct. I have ATT tech coming Saturday 10/31/20. my Cat 5 runs into from outside into my Attache

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts