Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

J
U-Verse wall outlet (Coaxial Cable) for Ethernet Internet

How can you connect an existing U-Verse wall outlet which uses a Coaxial Cable to a laptop for Ethernet Internet?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will fiber optic come to my neighbor hood?

I was just wondering when it will come to my neighbor hood. zip code 76131

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Mmikus1 

5 hours ago

Questions

Buried Cabble

Need to know how deep AT&T cable has to be buried. They want to run new cable around my trailer and there are electrical lines and also a septic

Questions

Disconnect old service and reconnect on the same day? COVID safety & service interruption.

We are switching from DSL Extreme to At&t 1000. I have been told that we need to disconnect our current service BEFORE at&t will make an appoi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

11 hours ago

Questions

Bringing service to Fairview TN

Hi, I have an AT&T box with fiber cables in front of my house. I have called AT&T numerous times but am told that I am not in their system and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

a day ago

Questions

Getting a hold of Risk Management!

I need to talk to the Risk Management people but no one is there to take my call. All I get is forwarded to a full mail box, not open during business

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Gregg1542 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Pleak, texas

What is the cheapest uverse internet in an area called pleak, tx??? After one year contract obviously....  would anyone happen to know how much

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

I just want to have internet!!! Since move in date (7th July 2020) I don't have internet working on my place! FIBER DOES NOT WORK!

I have moved in to a place that has AT&T Fiber, once it was finally installed, I never had a reliable internet, my internet is intermittent it disconn

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

s_schmidt 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

House turned into Duplex, NEED HELP!

Hello,   I just moved into my house, which 1/2 of a newly built duplex (units 101 and 102). This was previously only a house, so, as far as ATT is con

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to make Ethernet in each room get internet

Hi I live in a smart home made by Lennar. The home came with a patch panel which contains Ethernet ports for the 4 rooms however the At&T technician o

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

aom17 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts