Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

what easements can ATT access for fiber optic digging?

A couple days ago I discovered flags and spray-painted markings in my yard.  No notification, no request for entry, no explanation.  I've been on an o

Questions

Utility business looking for contract

Hi i am with JPI utility service inc and we are looking for  contact to get a contract to install  fiber aerial and underground.    Thank you Tommy Wa

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property damage

How can I speak with a live person regarding damage to my property during fiber optic. Installation on my street in Fort Lauderdale? I have been tryin

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Fiber Install Problems

I was excited when I saw that 1gbps fiber was available at my house. Immediately ordered it and the ordering process seems to be the only thing to go

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Internet lines to a new residential area

How can I contact AT&T to extend internet service from across the road to a newly developing residential area that I am developing?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T Property Damage Claim

AT&T installed new fiber service in my neighborhood, and during the process significantly damaged the main sanitary sewer line to my home as well as m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Am I missing something?

Maybe I’m too tired from the move but... what am I missing?  The cable is labeled ONT but just cut at the end.  Am I supposed to plug the red cable in

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Not Happy with the customer service.

I and my friends rented out a house and wanted to avail so called "best in town" wifi service. We approached a local store, the salesperson was great.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Fiber Optic

I need to know if fiber is coming to my area. With children starting school next week and parents working from home, we should have heard something ab

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Fiber instalment process

The at&t people came over to my house for a fiber instalment but they said they couldn't because the fiber line was on the opposite side of the street

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts