Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

D
AT&T did not bury cable properly

Initial installation was pretty bad with a cable running the full length of the house and up the wall.  The HOA complained, so AT&T came and modified

Questions

Getting fiber optic internet

I know our neighbors have fiber optic internet yet we can’t get it I live on 4 Rosemary rd Asheville NC 28806 is there a way for us to get Fiber inter

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

99.00 Installation fee , I did not ask for installation and was sent a tech. anyways?

When starting my AT&T service I selected the device be mailed to my address. It was confirmed via email. The next day I received an email stating they

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

I am a gamer and i also transfer large files/ docs to the state of ky and pa

I was wondering if i can get a upgrade to fiber optic on my street. I just moved into my new house and i transferd my at&t service to my current locat

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Expanding at&t internet

Hello At&t, I was reaching out today to see if we could expand At&t internet and At&t internet with fiber to Las Vegas Nevada, and other states in the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Faster speeds requests

I just wanna request faster speeds than basic internet. our neighborhood is not rural area and I believe we should have the options to get faster spee

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Speeds are down again!

I have been working to resolve internet speed issue with ATT for months. For the last four weeks, for the first time in several years I had speeds of

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Fiber across all of north & central Alabama by the end of 2020?

Our home in north Alabama has horrible service (Tops out at 6 MB). We have lobbied every technician and customer service agent that we can to try to g

Questions

Internet in our neighborhood

We just moved here to Pfafftown, NC. I know there has to be AT&T fiber close to this neighborhood. I would be great to get it here. We had it before w

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T buried D line

I have an ATT D buried line very near a tree stump in my backyard that is being removed how do I get ATT to come move the line?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts