Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

K
When will it be in my area?

In Metairie and looking for fiber service.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Red Alarm light on AT&T white box

The white box they install on the wall which then connects to the router has started to display a red ALARM light and subtle red DATA light. Called cu

Questions

Can’t get anyone to install AT&T fiber

AT&T is the only option in my new construction neighborhood. My neighbors have service, but after 2 service calls and countless phone calls, we simply

Questions

ATT Optic Fiber installation contractor destroyed my irrigation system

AT&T is installing Optical Fiber through the whole neighborhood and they used a subcontractor to dig trenches and bury the cables along the streets. T

Questions

Delay and timeframe for service installation?

Ordered Fiber 300 service on 9/8. Appointment scheduled for 9/10. I was informed of a delay for installation due to a problem on the “backend” that wo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request Fiber Optic Internet

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable that runs through the city. I was wondering if a way to get an AT&T Techn

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber Optic installation in our neighborhood

At the beginning of February 2021, AT&T began adding underground fiber optics to our neighborhood. We home owners were not informed of anything i

Questions

FIBER lines being installed on my ROW

FIBER lines being installed on my right of way as we speak. How long until we can request service AT&T fiber service? Enterprise FL 32725

Questions

ATT contractor tore up my yard and did not repair

My entire side yard was dug up and they killed the grass. The yard is now dead grass and dirt.  The sod had just been laid in April.  They

Questions

Getting a hold of Risk Management!

I need to talk to the Risk Management people but no one is there to take my call. All I get is forwarded to a full mail box, not open during business

Questions

When will fiber be available?

Why is there no one that can tell me when fiber will be run near my home? Surely someone at AT&T knows what the plan is and where they will go nex

Questions

Facing issues with the High Speed fiber Internet

Anyone else order the new high speed fiber internet only to have it stop working 2 weeks later and then told you have to wait 5 days for a tech to com

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.