Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

ATT digging in my yard; Contact correct person to help

Someone from ATT dug my yard up on Friday and have not returned on Monday. I want to contact someone to see why they are digging and when they will fi

Questions

T.V.

My Samsung television keeps loosing the internet connection. Before, I would just put the password and it would work.  This time is not happenin

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OhGod 

8 hours ago

Questions

Fiber installation from my condo's outside corridor into my home office -- how should I prepare so all will be at hand for the AT&T techs?

Hi, all. I live in a three-story, 34-unit condominium. Some months back, AT&T ran fiber optic cable along the ceiling of each floor's corridor, wi

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

a day ago

Questions

ATT Fiber Throttling my connection?!?

I've worked for att corporate selling fiber solutions as an AM in NBM and CBS so I'm very familiar with fiber and how it works. I've had the Fiber

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

USinfantry 

a day ago

Questions

Need help self installing a BGW320-505

I received a BGW320-505 without instructions and the app won’t allow me to use it for setup and I’m unsure what to do with it.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

a day ago

Questions

Installation

Please provide a contact number for the installation department.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Slyvia 

a day ago

Questions

Fiber internet

Can anyone give me a short run-down of what is involved in the installation of AT&T fiber internet and how long it will take? I’m thinking about s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

barbctiger 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request Fiber Optic Internet

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable that runs through the city. I was wondering if a way to get an AT&T Techn

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

2 days ago

Questions

Promises

Why would some promise to have your internet installed, then when it did not happen and you call Customer Service, you send 4 hours getting the run ar

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

FIBER CABLE Internet

Where can i find the cable information for a new fiber installation. I know that Fiber is available in the new neighborhood were i am building a hous

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts