Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

K
AT&T Fiber install questions

Hello everyone,, Just had ATT Fiber installed about 2 weeks ago.   - They put my equipment in the basement. Mounted the little Fiber to ONT

Questions

When are you expanding fiber down Rancho Penasquitos blvd (zip 92129)?

Currently, you offer 1Gig fiber to Eaves Rancho Penasquitos apartments, however, nearby complexes such Cantabria, and Rancho Villas, Penasquitos Point

posted 

9 hours ago

Questions

Internet Security Suite

Is this software still available? I tried downloading using the link on the att website, but it doesn't work.   https://www.att.com/support/ar

Questions

Fiber Installation Delayed Indefinitely

Ordered AT&T fiber internet, the 1000 Mbps plan for our move with the install scheduled for the day we arrived since we work from home and have a digi

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

DCOMPJAR 

10 hours ago

Questions

Repeated Cancelled Fiber Installation Appointments

I have attempted to schedule Fiber1000 installation on 3 separate occasions over the past month. Each time I have a tried, I have received a call eith

Questions

What is included with internet install?

Hello I got a internet install done today and my house had pre-wired cat 5 in 3 locations but not in the location that I wanted the gateway to go.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

14 hours ago

Questions

Fiber Optic coverage expansion Lake Charles, LA

In Lake Charles, LA, we were hit by Hurricane Laura recently. Suddenlink has been the major internet provider in the city but their response to repair

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

14 hours ago

Questions

Are you kidding me?! Horrible experience so far with AT&T

I was honestly just yelled at and hung up on by one of the customer services representatives. I can’t believe what I’ve been dealing with. My ins

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

15 hours ago

Questions

High Speed Internet

I moved to new address, new house and my neighbors have high speed internet. People have seen At&t working on pole in front of my house. When I ca

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

17 hours ago

Questions

Cut fiber internet cable

My fiber internet cable got cut by a guy doing my yard in June. Called customer support and they had someone coming out the next day. I was told that

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts