Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

"Internet 1000" fiber optic service - subterranean wires?

Fiber optic just came to our neighborhood.  How do they connect the fiber optic cable to the house?  Currently the fiber optic lines run along the bac

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:02 AM

AT&T Dedicated Internet

What does Ethernet Premise Ready mean? That's the next step on my order

posted 

Yesterday at 9:54 PM

Fiber Wire Install - Above or Underground

Can someone tell me how to go about getting fiber installed but not have it hanging from the pole strung across the backyard to the house? Looks like

posted 

Yesterday at 5:48 PM

Gigapower

When will Gigapower be offered at my location? I live in Normandy Manor Apartments in Mentor, OH. I have been a loyal customer of yours for going on f

posted 

Yesterday at 8:32 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:19 AM

Only one ethernet port is working in my apartment

My apartment has multiple ethernet ports. The one in the living is used for my cable box. I need the one in my bedroom for my computer and gaming cons

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T Fiber for Alaskans

AT&T Fiber should come to Alaska and steal GCI & ACS customers. I'm tired of being limited to 10mb service while paying $120/mo. Bring in fiber and le

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Getting AT&T internet where I live

Who do I talk to in order to receive AT&T in my area. I live on the outskirts of Houston in Montgomery county and we’re stuck with Suddenlink in most

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Fiber Optics to homes on Christian Dr, San Jose, CA 95135

I was told to send email at consumer.appeals@att.com to request for fiber optics . The email bounced back so writting in this forum I live on Christi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Address Validation Request

Hi I have a new construction home, one year old, and several of my neighbors have fiber, but the website says it's not available. How do I get an engi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

IPv4 DCHP doesn't work and Packet Loss

Service: AT&T Internet 1000, GigSpeed, Fiber Residential Gateway/Router Manufacturer: Pace Model: 5268AC Software Version: 11.4.1532484-att End Point

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago