Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

T
Extremely Slow Repair Time

AT&T is supposed to be repairing our internet lines, but the repairs are going extremely slowly and we aren't getting any information why. The origina

Questions

new service set up

Power and Pon light wont light up on the ont

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

runaround

had 3 appointments trying to get high speed installed..... no shows, no call. called att. was told it was a port/board upgrade. i said you told me it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request Fiber Optic Internet

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable that runs through the city. I was wondering if a way to get an AT&T Techn

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

DSL box

Remodeling needs box off the wall for a few hours, it will stay in the same place. Can the DSL box just be separated  from the wall?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Slow & unstable internet speed

I am gold member. AT&T’s just installed fiber in order to improve my house internet speed up to 1000MBPS. Unfortunately, the internet speed’s even muc

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Call before digging

I needd to Find fiber optics so I can dig for installation of irrigation system 811 guys could not find the fiber optic

Questions

Internet Fiber Install

I just hit my limit with Comcast, and signed up for AT&T Fiber internet at 100 Mbps for Tuesday install. The techy in me is wondering what to expect -

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

AT&T worst internet possible

How the (Edited per community guidelines) do you manage to promise 1000 mbps and I can’t even play one online game without lagging my actual (Edited p

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Tech showed up today stating couldn't install fiber 1000?

A tech showed up today for my fiber 1000 installed and he stated it couldn't be done due to being to far from the pole but I checked on AT&T website a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts