Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Credit Check

I am moving to an area that has AT&T fiber internet. I would like to switch from spectrum but before I make the switch on need to know if AT&T does a

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Fiber Optic Availability

I am living in an area that I have been told is controlled by AT&T when it comes to internet availability. I would like to discuss with someone wheth

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

coverage

Why is there no coverage at a specific address in SCS, 48080? 48080 has 99% coverage except at specific address..

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Internet Availability

Currently have fiber where I’m at. Going to be moving to La Habra, California 90631 and noticed that city only has 50mb speeds. Any update when fiber

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Great Installation Representative

This morning, we had an installation for internet scheduled at 9 am at our new apartment. Our installer was Eric (We're in White Settlement, TX area)

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Smart TV

Having problems with my LG smart TV Wi-Fi is a part of it. If someone can please tell me how to set it up I will be greatly appreciate it.

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

5GHz band lags for 4~5 seconds for iphone8

A video speaks louder than words:https://youtu.be/3Te1h1kOFToI actually had similar issues in the past, but we had just the 50M so I just split the 2.

fiber installation

Hello, so I am in the Los Angeles area and the tech who was supposed to install fiber today called me saying they aren’t allowed to go into peoples ho

Internet installation

I called to set up a WiFi bundle last week and was told it’d be a self install modem. My equipment was supposed to be shipped here on Monday and ready

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…