AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3015)
Att fiber

I have ATT fiber at the apartment complex i am in. I'm moving into a house that is already set up for ATT fiber. Do i need a tech to come out or can i get the service switched to the new address and hook the modem up myself?

Questions

Intermittent AT&T FIBER — INTERNET 1000

My AT&T FIBER — INTERNET 1000 WiFi has been intermittent for probably several years by now. I have decided to make a forum post because it has been worse than usual. The speed is fine but the couple devices I use lose WiFi connection several times a day for a minute or less. I've recently starte

Questions

Frequent NAD-3302 errors where my connection drops for a period of time

For the past several months, I have observed that my gateway's connection to the internet drops periodically, and resolves/reconnects after a period of time - sometimes several minutes, but can be as long as 15-30 minutes. I am given an "NAD-3302" error indicating something perhaps wrong with the ON

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

WiFi help: How do I get my phone to use 2.4ghz on the BGW320-500

Trying to hook up smart appliances and devices that require 2.4 ghz. They seem to connect to the wifi but I am unable to sync them with my phone.  Do I need to which my phone from 5 ghz to 2.4ghz?  I don't no how to switch to 5 ghz with this system.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T AntiVirus Plus Download issue

The following message is displayed after I click "Submit" button to download AT&T AntiVirus Plus. "Error: An error has occurred. Please try again later. If the problem persists contact customer support." Any help will be appreciated.

Questions

Missed Out on ATT Rewards Gift Cards **NO RESOLUTION**

I switched over from T-mobile to ATT due to poor service in my area and just tired of dealing with it. Although ATT is better than T-mobile it is not by much.  I went to the store to switch over 4 lines of service and was told that i would qualify for a 200 dollar gift card that would become a

Questions

McAfee Download not accessible

I am getting the following error when trying to download McAfee AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee® EligibilityThe AT&T Internet Security Suite is only available to AT&T High Speed Internet and DSL customers at this time. To learn more, or to place an order for AT&T

Questions

Connecting automatic pet feeder

I'm trying to install an automatic pet feeder which requires a 2.4 ghz connection when I try to connect the device it says we have a 5ghz connection. How can i get this connected?

Questions

Forgot Password

I do not have the option to choose between security questions and temporary password. I can't remember the answers to the security questions.

Questions

faulty internet

I'm a new customer. the internet gets disconnected at random times during the day, and sometimes stutters when streaming or playing games. urgently need to get this fix.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(114)
Message editing

Why are the words "(Edited per community guidelines)" and "(Edited per community guidelines)" being edited out of my comments?

Questions

• Clubhouse

Newsmax being cancelled by AT&T/Direct TV

There are people out here telling us that Newsmax has been cancelled because of money issues (not true) and is being replaced by a more "right leaning news agency" anyway - which isn't the point. It's about cancelling (Edited per community guidelines) viewpoints. We are becoming a dictatorial state

Questions

• Clubhouse

Cable Box is blocking my path into the Alley

One day I came home and AT&T had built a large cable box in the alley right behind my house. There is a fence between my yard and the box.  It has an address on it that is actually the address next door to me.  I want to have them put it up on a pole so that I can build a parking area

Questions

• Internet

Error Code (SSACT-121)

We are new to AT&T. We are trying to activate our phones (14 Pro Max, Iphone 13, Galaxy S22). We have been on the phone with both carriers (T-mobile and AT&T) for literally hours (8-9 hours total). I received my phone 4 days ago and have not been able yo activate. The  IPhone error

Questions

• Wireless

ATT prepaid activation problem

For the last 4 hours I have been trying to activate my new wireless prepaid service. The on line system recognizes SIM/ICCID, IMFI, telephone number, and plan 16GB-12 month, but does not process out going calls and incoming calls go to Verizon voice mail and on line system will not allow me to set

Questions

• Wireless

T-Mobile and AT&T

I have AT&T and my friend has T-mobile and none of our calls go through we can text each other just fine but no calling but we call anyone with other carriers this is extremely frustrating please help

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(143)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.