AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

(2768)
AT&T Fiber Huge Latency and Packet Loss - Cumming, Georgia

Got AT&T Fiber some months ago and at first it was great. Within the last few weeks the service has seriously degraded to the point that it's nearly unusable.  2000+ millisecond pings and large packet loss most of the day and evening.  Video constantly buffering.  Zoom calls cons

Questions

Bill is $5 more per month

I signed up for AT&T fiber, the 300 mbps speed, recently at the monthly cost of $55. This month's bill is presenting $60 instead, with no other charge listed than internet usage. Where is the extra $5/month coming from?

Questions

Lost hbo max when upgrading to 2000 fiber plan from the 1000 plan

Is this normal? I was told on the phone that I would be able to keep hbo max when I was upgrading..

Questions

Closed

Speed test results - Not accurate

I have noticed significant discripency in speedtest results vs other websites like testmy.net, fast.com and speedof.me. speedtest shows 4x of what other websites show and hence the Internet is slow . Whenever ATT tech comes out he does speedtest and says internet is good as expected. I have gigapowe

Questions

Promised a $150 VISA AT&T Rewards with new account

Promised $150 reward card if signing up online for the 500 fiber internet plan. I did. 2 days after installation, I get something emailed saying our $75 VIDA Reward card will be available in 2-3 weeks. And never once did I (or have I) talked to a human being during the whole order/set-up procedure.

Questions

A year and a half later still haven't received $100 VISA card offer

Back in March of 2021 I signed up for AT&T Fiber when I moved. As part of an ongoing promotion they had a deal where you could get 2 $100 Visa cards after paying for 3 months of service. I signed up got my internet, which I will give them for the most part has worked very well. My only complaint

Questions

REFUSED TO GIVE GIFT CARD

I activated 1G internet service in April 2022 and was told ATT will give me $150 gift card via email. I waited and get nothing, contacted the agent told me to check my email 7-10 business days. I waited and still nothing. I contacted the local store again. I was told that the gift card will send out

Questions

HBO Max can't verify sign-in even after clearing browser data

ATT internet fiber 1000 plan says I have HBO Max. I tried signing in by selecting provider ATT. After successful ATT sign-in, HBO Max site says it can't verify and it looks like I don't have HBO Max. Following ATT FAQ, tried clearing Edge browser data from all time. Re-attempted sign-in to HBO Max,

Questions

Fiber 1000 HBO Max - Can't Verify Subscription

I've been an AT&T Fiber 1000 subscriber since December 2021 and am grandfathered into the free HBO Max, but I cannot get the subscription. Whenever I attempt to sign into HBO Max with my AT&T account, it says, "Can't Verify Your Subscription - It looks like your account doesn't have access t

Questions

AT&T Antivirus Plus

Hi,       I am asking here after spending over 3 hours with AT&T customer care. When I try to get the AT&T internet suite for my new PC it gives error "Error: An error has occurred. Please try again later. If the problem persists contact customer support".  Any help wo

Questions

Closed

ATT KNOWINGLY CHARGES PEOPLE AT THEIR OLD ADDRESSES AND THIS APPARENTLY THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. WE WERE CHARGED FOR ALMOST 3YRS!

I would like to file a complaint with internet loyalty supervisor joshua id#PZFKW56. I was on the phone for 3hrs and 41min today starting at 0939 PST. He promised me a reimbursement of 1 year of wireless service that was billed at 38$/month at my old address which we disconnected almost 3 years ago

Questions

Closed

CHARGED AT OLD ADDRESS FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS, AND CHARGED FOR FIBER INTERNET AT NEW ADDRESS ALL THE WHILE!

I would like to file a complaint with internet loyalty supervisor joshua id#PZFKW56. I was on the phone for 3hrs and 41min today starting at 0939 PST. He promised me a reimbursement of 1 year of wireless service that was billed at 38$/month at my old address which we disconnected almost 3 years ago

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.