AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

X
AT&T Fiber 1000

When advertising the "fastest internet available" - with speeds UP TO 1000mbs/sec, I expect to get maybe a quarter of that realistically. But when the only device on my network is sitting 3 feet from my gateway and I'm downloading an app at 250KBPS, yes, KB, then how do you justify "fastest internet

Questions

AT&T Fiber SF Bay area cannot access Wechat (specifically Wechat servers in Singapore)

Hi, Since last week SF Bay Area customers are not able to access Wechat, it looks like AT&T Fiber network is having issue with WeChat servers in Singapore (see below domain names and IPs), can you please take a look and fix it ASAP? We tried Verizon LTE and Comcast/Xfinity Internet and both w

Questions

Reward card fraud

my rewards cards wiped out from someone impersonating calling from ATT reward center and surprisingly they had all my information including address, phone number, reward card number and expiration date… except CVV number..ATT customer service very poor, wasted my 2-3 hours and no solution.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Grace period before service disconnection?

I have only fiber internet service in my home. My payment is due Jan. 27 but I can't make the payment until a week later on Feb. 3.  Will my service be disconnected or is there a grace period before disconnection.  Thanks for help.

Questions

I got my reward card in mail. Activated online and found 0 balance

As sign up bonus, I got the reward card in mail. Activated right now and got balance of 0 in reward center.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Told at end of 12 month promo, cannot downgrade to less expensive plan.

Hello, The "Subject" pretty much says it all - classic Bait & Hook. I had intended to downgrade my plan at the end of the promo considering my maximum obtainable speed is approx 150 Mbps (download) using the 5Ghz band. When I attempted to downgrade to the Internet 300 plan I got this: "L

Questions

False Promise on Reward card

1. I moved to ATT fiber from my previous ISP in month of July. During setup call with Sales Rep, he promised me that I will get extra $150 reward on top of basic 150$ Reward. He told me that first 150$ reward will come after 1/2 weeks, but second reward will come after 1/2 months 2. I recieved fi

Questions

All ports closed at my IP address

I have my 2wire router set up to forward ports 22, 80 and 443 to an internal server. It has been working fine for years, but suddenly external connections on those ports are refused. Running nmap on the IP address yields the message that all ports are closed. I have reset the router a couple of time

Questions

fiber 1000

I switched to the fiber 1000.  Tech left the old uverse 210-700 gateway in place.  My numbers on the ethernet speed stay around 150 or so.   AT&T service says there are no better gateways available currently.  Reading this forum makes me question that response.  Are

Questions

Can subnet be changed due to a conflict

I am having connectivity issues with vpn. My work computer uses the same subnet as my home network causing it either not connect or not stay connected. IT support advised I should change the subnet on my home network. Can this be done and how?

Questions

New Installation - Tech No Show/ No Communication

I feel like I've been duped. An installation tech was supposed to come between 12p-2p. Me being a trusting person-- who takes a business at their word--waited until 2:20p to call customer support for a no show. I didn't even get a text or a phone call. The agent had me on the line for 30 minutes to

Questions

Same Router Shipped For 300 To 500 Mbps

Why did ATT ship the same router to me when I signed up to upgrade from my current fiber 300 plan to the 500 Mbps speed? I called to confirm the new router was not needed and a very helpful person made  the change on their end. I took the new router to UPS and they paid to ship the unne

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.