AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

(2565)
Fiber connect fetting dropped

AT&T fiber connerct drops multiple times a day for MANY of us……WHY?..

Questions

What do I do about this billing issue

I am unable to add my new bank account. i tried contacting customer service but they said their system was broken and they couldn’t look up customer info. There is no way for me to pay my bill because the AT&T website gives me an error every time I try to add my bank account.

Questions

Inconsistent Speeds Over WI-FI

Inconsistent Speeds Recently I have been very disappointed with AT&T, we have the Fiber 1000 plan, and while yes I understand that you’re not always going to get the exact speeds that they advertise my speeds have been much lower, yes I get the speeds when I’m connected on my computer via Ether

Questions

back office field work

1 week and have heard nothing regarding the field work

Questions

how to reset your AT&T internet security to allow and IPTV service

Hi I am trying to set up an IPTV service and they are telling me AT&T security is blocking the setup. Any tips on how to set up the security system to allow the service? Thanks,

Questions

Who to contact at ATT rew getting fiber into our community

Recently ATT has run fiber down the main street outside our community which is gated. What phone number can I call at ATT to find out if there is a plan to install fiber service into our community or find out how to request AT&T to put our community into its plan.  I currently have AT&

Questions

Smart Home Manager has never worked

The internet is temporarily paused on any device connected to your Wi-Fi network. Please wait and try again in a few minutes.

Questions

Missing Rewards Card

I signed up for AT&T Fiber Internet on 05/07/2022 and qualified for 2 rewards, a $150 reward & $100 for ACTNOW promotion.I had not received the reward until last week when I called the AT&T rewards center,They said we can only provide the $150 reward and AT&T has discontinued the $10

Questions

Visa Virtal Reward Account link is broken

Hi community, I claimed reward visa virtual reward card in April but didn't get a chance to use it. When hitting the link today and I got 410 error. How can I retrieve the visa reward card? Thanks

Questions

Internet Outage

My neighborhood in Houston has had an internet outage for almost 24 hours now. AT&T claims there is a splitter that needs to be replaced.  They can’t do it for another 24 hours.  Really?  What year is this?  Anyway, I’ve called AT&T many times.  They claim they don’

Questions

Accepted Solution

How dumb is AT&T

I can get up to $75 from ACP for living on tribal lands but AT&T only has a $30 plan. Guess they don't need that extra $45 a month. LOL

Questions

No Response from consumer.appeals@att.com

I had a very bad experience recently with an outage with my ATT internet fiber. When I asked the technician where I could get some answers to my questions I was provided the "consumer.appeals@att.com" email address.  I sent my initial email on June 16th, a request for status on June 20th, and

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.