Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

C
Reward Card Showing $0- Activated today

I received a reward card when we signed up for services and I noticed that today may be the last day to use it so I activated it and it is showing a 0

Questions

McAfee Security Suite problem

Got message that my McAfee Security Suite had expired. Wanted me to click to go to their site to pay for support.  I logged on to att.com, went

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

fiberforumbmac 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Military/Veterans Discount

Who agrees the Military/Veterans discount is a Complete Farce? A Bait and Switch to those who sacrifice for America?  The Military/Veterans Discount a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Anonymous__1234 

a day ago

Questions

Copyright Infringement Tutorial

Hello,  I am on the verge of switching my ISP due to the extremely inconvenient service provided by AT&T. I had gotten my 4th Copyright Infringement n

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

susancchang 

2 days ago

Questions

What I should do by receiving the email of Copyright Infringement Alert?

I received the email of Copyright Infringement Alert from AT&T. And, I found out that it's one of my tenant's daughters had downloaded something

Questions

Port opening troubles w/ Synology + Arris BGW210-700

Hi folks: I know others have had issues with this, but I'm afraid after involving both Synology and AT&T's paid support, I'm no closer to a sol

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mykedotme 

5 days ago

Questions

Why is ATT so shady and deceiving?

I was promised a $200 visa reward for signing up ATT Internet service with promo code "ACTNOW". However I only received $100 at the end of the day. Wh

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 days ago

Questions

When is a "service repair dispatch fee" charged on AT&T internet? Why do I get charged if you have a problem giving me service?

see here: https://www.att.com/legal/terms.ATTInternetConsumerFeeSchedule.html $99 fee "This fee applies whenever we have to dispatch a truck to repai

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

7 days ago

Questions

can't send spectrum/roadrunner email using AT&T internet

Hello, We just switched from Spectrum to ATT and I can't send email now using my Roadrunner account with my AT&T internet service. I have seen severa

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

727460A 

7 days ago

Questions

Access to hotspots for Internet-only customers?

I have AT&T Fiber only — does that qualify me to access AT&T hotspots outside of my home? If so, I'm having difficulty finding articles on wha

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts