Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

E

Accepted Solution

Fiber Internet order has not been completed for over a week.

So the situation is a little complicated at this point and general customer service and their supervisors have been absolutely useless in helping. Tec

Questions

Reward Card Instant On

When I signed up for new service I was offered a $250 Reward Card. It never came.  Called Reward Center who said I needed to speak to another de

Questions

Why am I not receiving support emails from Facebook

I have been attempting to reset a Facebook password by having a reset code email sent from Facebook. Despite multiple attempts, I am not receiving th

Questions

subaccount

I got an email that I successfully set up a subaccount. But I don't see the email they sent to the subaccount. Also, I don't see this email on the scr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fibre in my neighborhood

Good day I live in Sunnyside Pretoria and urgently need to get fibre in my flat. I got an international work from home job and they specifically wa

Questions

cannot access email from android device

last 2 weeks I cannot access my email from any mobile device. dont you have any SLA with currently? when will this outage end?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No autopay discount applied to first bill?

I received my first bill including setup cost and payed it with auto pay. I was promised a $10 credit per line per month if I used auto pay. Why hasn'

Questions

AT&T blocking access to my website- unfair censorship

I’m having the same issue as the forum below for my website app.adeptlr.com. Seems like AT&T is blocking people (or DNS issues preventing) from ac

Questions

ATT FIBER

Ever consider not sending junk mail from Carol Stream every two weeks, cutting down your incessant commercials and using the savings to be more compet

Questions

Double billing

We needed a line in my study when I started working at home this year. They sent a tech out no clue to what he was doing and after he left I had no in

Questions

Rewards card hasn’t came

I ordered service and got my rewards claim! It says mailed a 150 Visa card..says I should receive it by 9/3/21 here it is 9/10/21 . Wondering why fi

Questions

AT&T Route Outage

Hello ATT #NOCPlease check out Route issues to the following domainPacketDrop <5%208.91.112.220office.com8.8.8.8twitch.tvComplete Outage 1.

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.