Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

emails

Is there a way to move all my saved emails to a different email service like Google?   I'm going to Spectrum in a few weeks because of all problems I

Questions

Unable to download ATT Internet Security Suite

I've been unable to download the AT&T Security Suite to 3 days now.  When I log in it takes me this hyperlink: https://uversecentral2.att.com/pkmsvouc

Questions

When will Internet outage be resolved?

Sandy Springs, GA internet outage - day 2.  I cannot get any info from ATT as to expected time to be resolved.  Does anyone know how to get an answer

Questions

WiFi

We are on an extender. We have an excellent WiFi signal, but we often have no internet access. Any suggestions?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

AT&T internet keeps going out

This has been a problem from the moment we got att service. All throughout the day we will lose and regain internet service. I work from home and each

Questions

Disrespected

I tried to post this but I like how AT&t was trying to stop it from being posted by making me change my password and re-enter the password every step

Questions

$99 False Charge

I ordered ATT Fiber and the line was run and then buried in the wrong location. To avoid cutting the line during some work I was doing, I chatted with

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Disputed $99 technician site visit charge

I have AT&T gigabit internet. I love it! However, shortly after installation the connection would get flakey and I would have to restart the gateway t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Playstation not connecting to PSN.

Is anyone having issues connecting to the PlayStation Network? My wifi and connection isn't an issue, I've read through many other forums and contacte

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Did not receive my reward cards for signup back in March 2020

We upgraded our internet to AT&T fiber and were promised Qty:2 Visa reward gift cards of 200$ and never received them. I read we had to wait 30 days a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts