Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

Internet Monthly History

I have the Fiber 1000 (Unlimited) plan. I want to see my history on a monthly basis. I know my monthly bill shows it and that I can check it on line

Slow speed and lack of support

On 1G services and speeds are all over the place. What's disturbing is the ATT test at http://speedtest.att.com/speedtest/ shows 54.5K download and 3

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

Move Services

The number to call to move services is unavailable. I am in emergency response and moving homes. I am trying to get the service setup at my new home s

1000 MBPS extremely slow

i recently switched to ATT and have the 1000 mbps plan but im only getting 100 mbps max and its still extremely slow. please help.

Technician charge

ATT sent technician to check my internet speed which is kind of slow when I Connect with WiFi. I confirmed with representative there was no charge for

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Unusually High Ping Times

Getting unusually high ping times in excess of 600ms to any site but att.comminer@amd3900x:~$ ping 8.8.8.8PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8) 56(84) bytes of data.

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Fast speedtest, super slow browsing

I switched to ATT Fiber a few months back, and I have been struggling with inconsistent browsing speeds since day one.  My internet speedtests say I'm

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Visa Reward Card

The sales person that signed me up for Internet and Uverse tv said I would get a $200.00 Visa Reward Card. When I applied for the Visa Card, it only

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Speed 1G to gateway..250 or less out

used at&t on line diagnostics...coming into gateway,I have 1G down, 941 up....using a BGW210-700 all devices show wifi speeds below 250 mbps down eve

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Desktop Remote Access

Hi All,Can someone please provide me a go-by or walk me through the process of setting up my home PC for access to the desktop from my laptop (eg fro

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…