AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15535)
Worse-than-pathetic customer service

I am eligible for this discount and it's one of the main reasons I signed for ATT wireless in Nov 2021, that's one year back. So far I didn't get the discount. https://www.att.com/offers/internet-wireless-offer/ I am calling customer service every month. They determined I am eligible for the di

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Modem resets itself randomly

The modem will reset itself every day or two. The internet also seems to slow down sometimes. It's plugged into a surge protector and isn't hot or making any noises. Should it be replaced?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber 1000/1000 Packet Loss and Latency Spikes intermittently 24/7

I'm in Los Angeles and I've had my AT&T Fiber line for ~13 months now. For the 1st year it was pretty much flawless, never any packet loss or latency issues.  For the past 3 days it has been very bad.  A few seconds of disconnect / packet loss every 2 to 30 minutes randomly.  It

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Wifi working but no ethernet

Hello! I just moved into a new house and got ATT 5G fiber installed. I was told by the technician that I can plug the ethernet plug coming from pet 1 of the BGW320-505 (the 5G port), that I can either plug a router or switch on the other end. I plug that ethernet port into port 1 of a TP-Link TL-S

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

4th occurrence of fiber cut by city waste truck

For the 4th time in 3 years, my fiber service line has been severed by city waste collection equipment. At least once this has occurred with a regular bin collection truck, and at least once by supplemental equipment (eg crane/scoop picking up leaves) The problem is 2-fold:  the city crews ar

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

How do I get my ethernet ports to work?

2 ethernet cables are connected to port 1 and port 2. No lights are at the back of the BGW210-700 unit. No signal at either end of cables connected to the ports.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Unable to reach known valid website from ATT Fiber. All other connections work as far as I can tell.

When trying to access from my cell phone and desktop using my home ATT fiber connection (1G), I get instantly the error This site can’t be reached The connection was reset. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Runni

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

New Construction Development

Hi We need contact information for new construction development wiring set up for services. ATT came out and advised Engineers need to come out. We can't call 611 because we do not have ATT as a carrier and when we call customer service it is no help. They sent a tech out to install services and h

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

5G channel selection on BGW320

Hello, I have AT&T's fiber 300 service with a BGW320 gateway. I have separate networks defined for 5G and 2.4G.  5G channel selection is set to "Automatic", and when I go to "Advanced options", there is no option to change the channel.  The problem I'm having with that is that the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Fiber issue - massive issue from ATT to start service-3 weeks of delays no end in sight

I just moved into a new house on 11/18/22. On 11/14 I signed up for ATT fiber service to start on 11/18. On 11/18 a person came out but said there was an issue and someone else will come Monday. On Monday I’m not sure if anyone came, I called ATT and was told there is a facility issue and they need

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Be the first to reply

(18)
howto: IP passthrough to edgerouter: enable IPv6

I recently subscribed to AT&T gigabit and discovered that the Ubiquiti wizard defaults failed to provide ipv6 connectivity. I spent a fair amount of time searching online, and I finally came across a link that worked for me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/m1jkuc/anyone_doing_vlans

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Reward Caed

I misplaced the rewards card after receiving it. I just found it and see that it has expired.  Can anything be done to replace it?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T agent promised reward card at time of signing up, now they won't provide it saying that they "can't pull up promo code"

I have a chat transcript proof at the time of signing up for AT&T fiber showing that they promised a rewards card. It was sent out partially only after I made a call, and now rewards center and customer service are both telling me they cannot pull up the promo code for the rest of the reward tha

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

ATT rewards supposed to get $200

I activated new internet service from ATT and used promotions that promised $150 and $50 cards. It has been more than 6 weeks. No signs of the emails and nothing on rewards site.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T won't recognize my address/unit because my neighbor who has the same address but different unit already has wifi

AT&T customer service has been incredibly unhelpful so I'm deciding to come on here.I have recently moved into a townhome that is split into 5 different units - I have moved into Unit C, where the landlord who previously lived there (they left a month prior to me moving in) informed me that AT&a

Questions

One Year Later. Still No MFA Option for my AT&T Logon

It's been a year since I subscribed to AT&T fiber Internet and there is still no way to secure my account with MFA. Today, I got an email that some miscreant tried to do a 'forgot password' on my username.  I appeal to AT&T to add this feature so we can better secure our myAT&T log

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Trending Accepted Solutions

(12)

Accepted Solution

Anybody have experience with AT&T fiber internet?

I thought fiber was unavailable due to the geography of Orange County but I was approached by a rep at Costco selling AT&T’s fiber. It’s cheaper/faster than my existing plan on spectrum but don’t know much about the reliability of it. A big plus was having the ability to call customer service th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber issue - massive issue from ATT to start service-3 weeks of delays no end in sight

I just moved into a new house on 11/18/22. On 11/14 I signed up for ATT fiber service to start on 11/18. On 11/18 a person came out but said there was an issue and someone else will come Monday. On Monday I’m not sure if anyone came, I called ATT and was told there is a facility issue and they need

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW320 Wi-Fi does not work after thunderstorms.

Our power went out in the middle of a thunderstorm and when it came back on Wi-Fi did not work. Rebooted the box and it is still not working. How do I fix this?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

has anyone been able to keep their promotional price after 1 year?

the promotional price for att fiber lasts for 1 year, and then after that it increases depending on which plan you choose.   has anyone been able to keep their promotional pricing after 1 year?   calling ATT results in talking to a robot and Im not able to talk to a live person.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

5G channel selection on BGW320

Hello, I have AT&T's fiber 300 service with a BGW320 gateway. I have separate networks defined for 5G and 2.4G.  5G channel selection is set to "Automatic", and when I go to "Advanced options", there is no option to change the channel.  The problem I'm having with that is that the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.