Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19811)
Everyone on block has ATT Fiber but me

Both next door neighbors to either side of me have fiber from AT&T and I still do not after 5 years. This is in Fraser, MI.

Questions

High Download Speeds Slow webpage load times

Hoping someone has come across this issue before. For the last few days all devices (including those connected to Ethernet) across the network are experiencing slowness in loading web pages, streaming etc. The ATT ping test comes back fine ( Downstream 990, upstream 910, average latency 27). I've re

Questions

Accepted Solution

All the houses around mine have fiber available. Not mine.

How can this be correct? AT&T's fiber internet availability tool shows that fiber isn't available at my address, in fact no AT&T internet service of ANY type is available, and yet when I check any of the houses around mine I see that they all have AT&T fiber service available (see marked

Questions

Accepted Solution

Replaced Router/Gateway in passthrough, now different traceroute behavior?

I have a pfSense firewall setup behind my gateway which is in passthrough. This week while troubleshooting something else I did a traceroute from within pfSense and observed the first hop was on the same public subnet as my public ip address (for example, if my public IP was 64.58.104.100, the first

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Self Install - Missing service box?

Assuming there should be a service box mounted here.

Questions

Are your rewards just a scam!??

I was told over the call that I am eligible for $400 in Visa card for starting a new home internet fiber service with AT&T at 1000mbps. I only went with the service for that reason. But now it’s been a month since my service started and they are denying of making any such claim. So far I have be

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320-505 Modem-Does It have its Router capability to do port forwarding and port Triggering?

I just got Fiber installed and was looking in the modem. I don't seem to find any real router functions in there. My question is on the BGW320-505 Modem-Does It have its Router capability to do port forwarding and port Triggering?

Questions

Accepted Solution

neighbor down the street has fiber I dont

8500 block of lookout mountain ave Los Angeles CA 90046 States no fiber internet but 8400 block States it does. Is there a timeline of when the rest of our street will get fiber? its been 3 years like this.

Questions

Need help from AT&T to investigate a bad route

I have AT&T 1 gig fiber and my brother has Comcast 1 gig service and lives about 2 hours away from me. Whenever I transfer files to him, the average speed is 2MB/s! With 1 gig upload, I'd expect to get -AROUND- 90MB/s. I only have this slow upload problem to him, nobody else. I have tried conne

Questions

bgw 320 500 tech manual

Has anyone seen a tech manual for this new combo ont/router/wifi unit? I have the generic thing that shows how to hook it up, but i'm trying to figure out DMZ, subnetting, port forwarding, etc. I've logged into the x.x.x.254, and there's some explanations on each page, but not much.  &nb

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(7)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.