For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19557)
YoutubeTv stopped working. AT&T fiber internet. Samsung smart TV.

I have a Samsung s90c smart TV and I’m using Samsung’s YoubeTV app on at&t internet. YouTubeTv worked fine until January 29 and then it stopped loading channels/videos.  Everything else on the TV works fine.  I have no problem with Samsung’s apps for Youtube, Prime, FrndlyTV, MAX, Plu

Questions

Closed

$70 gigabit guaranteed for life rate not being honored by ATT

I signed up for the inaugural $70 per month for life plan when I moved in 5.5 years ago. Now ATT is saying that plan was not guaranteed and they are increasing the monthly charge to $74.99. Has anyone else had this problem of them lying and increasing the price on a guaranteed rate? I have spoke

Questions

Ye old "bait and switch" to fiber tactics

I got the old bait & switch from AT&T today. I received mail about every other week telling me I need to call to upgrade my internet service to fiber by May or my current service would be disconnected.  Well, I already had fiber.  I had the 300 plan which was perfectly fine for my needs.  After deal

Questions

Can't get Gateway to connect

I had an intermittent Internet problem. When it was failing, I was able to be connect with AT&T support via a smartphone. They concluded it was the Gateway and sent me a replacement unit. I can’t get my replacement Gateway to connect. When I use the manager app, it hangs on “Preparing Network” a

Questions

Returned equipment has being charged

The service was cancelled in February, the equipment was returned in February 28th of 24 and the bill of not return the equipment was charged. Have being almost 3 months trying to get it solve, calling AT&T to remove the bill once the equipment was returned. I have a lot of people that I spoke t

Questions

Automatic payment with split payment method

At my company I am reimbursed for a specific amount on my Internet bill. I have two payment methods stored on my account. I charge $50 toward my corporate credit card and then the remaining balance toward my personal card. I tried setting up automatic billing in the past but they will only charge th

Questions

Slow download speeds on Battlenet

When I first got gigabit fiber, downloads were very fast on Battlenet, ~110 MB/s. However, lately it's been 1-5 MB/s. When I toggle on Cloudflare WARP, download speeds increase to ~60 MB/s. My computer is wired, not on wifi. Speed tests show that it seems to be normal. What is causing this?

Questions

AT&t Damaged our Sprinkler System

AT&T came through our neighborhood while back putting in fiber optic or something. (The communication wasn’t great.) Techs were on and off our property with little notice, and it was irritating but tolerable. I didn’t even mind so much when I noticed the crew had busted a sprinkler head, figurin

Questions

Claim Reimbursement for Property Damage

In June, 2023 we switched to Direct TV as well as changing internet providers to AT&T. We've been using AT&T for many years as our phone povider and decided to bundle everything together.  Which that all sounded great!  However, when the crew came to bury the line for our service,

Questions

Unable to access email account

I have been unable to login to my @att.net account since Friday April 26th. It takes my user and password and says logging in and then returns me to the login page.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.