For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Help getting your AT&T Digital Phone service up and running.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1565)
I need phone

I need phone

Questions

WE ringer box

Can I test my western electric 296A ringer box with a 9 volt battery. I don't have a land line. The phone works fine but the box won't ring. any thoughts, Thanks Larry

Questions

Get ATT to abandon an easement

I have an easement on my property from Pac Bell in like 1913. The county told me to request it be abandoned. Who would I contact at ATT (I assume) to accomplish this?

Questions

New customer No service

I ported a wireless number to AT&T tradition landline. The port process began yesterday morning at 8am and would completed at my scheduled appointment on the same day. I use that number to run our small business and I've been without access to this number since yesterday and I'm losing my regula

Questions

Att driver driving truck on grass

ATT Nate M. #2012343-281 Truck ID Plate #KGV-4632 TEXAS Station  2205 S. Cockerhill  Dallas, TX 75211 Drove his truck all the way under to my building through the grass to get the terminal.  Just because he was to lazy to carrier his equipment to the job site.  When I as

Questions

Dysfunctional Company

I have a telephone pole that is falling over in my backyard. At&T is the last service using the pole. Several times I've requested service and each time they send out one guy with a ladder who can't move the service to the new pole. The message never gets relayed to the engineering departmen

Questions

Installation

So I have spoken to different people who work at AT&T no less than 15 times. All but one were able to help me get the information I need. Right now I'm supposed to be getting a landline, hard wired copper line, installed. Instead I'm trying to fight with att customer service to get to my local d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T fiber optics installation subcontractors

Southern Utility company installed fiber optic cabling in Jan-Feb, 2022, on my street--Atlanta, 30324, and damaged the sprinkler system in my front yard. I spoke with the field supervisor, Zach Shusterman (678-640-4554) to inform him of the damage. He told my husband that this type of damage was 'co

Questions

NEED SERVICE!!!

My neighbor has at& T.All up and down my street there is at&T, and AT &T worker parked 1 block from my house, said I should be able to get at&T, but when I go online or call it says there is no service!! Help.I need internet, TV and phone service at my new house.Is the someone local

Questions

Access to inbound calls on A T &T Panasonic PNLC1070

I inherited a phone from my mother,[EDITED]. You were the service provider and voicemail collector for my deceased family members. I am attempting to use the phone but am unable to receive inbound  calls recently.  Even when I was receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls there

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.