For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Help getting your AT&T Digital Phone service up and running.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1564)
Eliminating land line telephone

Is there any advice or established procedure regarding caller notification and providing an alternate #?

Questions

Voice message

I bought the model CL84107 and when someone calls and leaves a voice message it says "New Voicemail". but when I press to listen to it it says "You have no message", what can I do?

Questions

Phone model CL2909 keeps showing "line in use".

I have AT&T home phone model CL2909. Since several days ago, it keeps showing "line in use". If I unplug it then I can receive incoming calls, otherwise no one can call me.

Questions

11 new homes to be built need to contact construction manager or engineer for plans

I am a contractor building 11 new homes in Nashville TN and need a Engineer to meet with about plans to get each house a future service line

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Unburied phone cable

I continue to experience phone outages. Perhaps part of the problem is that ATT has not buried the cable between ATT switch boxes.  The cable is in and out of a ditch along a county road for 1/4 mile and crosses two regularly used gravel driveways.  The county mows this ditch area and the

Questions

damage

Can ATTU-verseCare please contact mp6543?

Questions

New fiber installation on existing copper service home

I currently have copper AT&T phone service into my home. I recieved a email today stating that my copper service is being phased out due Hurricane IDA damage and that AT&T needs to swap my home phone service to my home from copper to fiber.  My AT&T phone, Cox cable service and Ele

Questions

Moving/removing phone lines

I'm remodeling my kitchen and want to remove an interior wall. There is a phone jack in the wall.  Who do we need to talk to about moving/removing the phone line?

Questions

Removing Obsolete Landline Wiring/Boxes

I am replacing siding on my house, and there are several obsolete boxes mounted on the siding that are related to the old landline service. I would like to remove them completely, but I don't want to inadvertently disturb my internet service. What is the procedure for getting these uninstalled?

Questions

A Technician Still Hasn't Shown Up!

Our phone line has been down for three weeks since we switched to AT&T, and when our parents call, it won't let them through. I scheduled a technician to come out on Friday between 8am and 4pm, and NOBODY SHOWED UP!I'm absolutely furious as people who call our school phone haven't gotten an answ

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.