For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(17914)
My 5ghz band is intermittently showing "No Internet"

I'm randomly getting "No Internet" only on my 5 ghz band between 10 and 50 times a day. No issues on my 2.4 ghz band. Connection strength to the router is great all the time, and this seems to happen on all devices.

Questions

Extender

I have an AT&T BWG320-500 router and one Airties 4971 wifi extender, but I need to add another extender without breaking the bank. Any suggestions?

Questions

sightbulb connection

Sightbulb needs to connect at 2.4 ghz. Can I alter my ATT 5G modem to operate at 2.4 ghz for this device?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att smart WiFi extender

I needed to improve my daughter’s WiFi signal for her room. It’s the farthest from the base unit. while setting the device up, it basically required me to set it up across the room from the base unit. how can I make this work? As of now it’s useless. thank you.

Questions

No light display for service light on modem (Fixed wireless internet)

The service light on the modem (Pace 5268AC) doesn’t display/light up. All other lights such as the Power, WiFi, Ethernet, and Broadband light up solid green as normal. I have tried restarting and resetting the modem. When restarting/resetting the modem, the service light would rapidly blink green.

Questions

Certain apps not working on Roku and PlayStation

My internet is working normally for things like my computer and phone. On occasion, I will get a message on both to register the network because there is a problem with my att account. However, even when ignoring this message the internet works okay. Where my problem is is that the PlayStation won't

Questions

Ready to cancel all services... charged for a RETURNED MODEM

I'm writing with regards to the referenced bill which was pulled from my account on January 30th. The equipment was returned and I verified the receipt of same.  I have called twice to verify that my refund was being processed.  I was supposed to have already received my refund accor

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I call to verify the return of the internet air equipment?

I sent my equipment on December 8, 2023 internet air and it still appears that it has not been returned, how do I check because I do not want to pay the amount for not returning the equipment. envie mi equipo en diciembre 8, 2023 intertnet air y aun aparece que no se ha devuelto como hago para revis

Questions

Cable replacement

The broadband cable is tore and ripped in some places so I want to replace it. It is acat 5e utp 26awg e315882 2 pairs. I’m not sure what to look for when buying, so I would appreciate help! I have a Motorola BGW210-700

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T AirTies 4971 EPS18R1G-16 Power Adapter

Bit of an odd one here... my puppy chewed through the power adapter for our wi-fi extender, so I need a new power cord. However, when I google this all I can find are third party cords that are fairly expensive and have long delivery times. I would like to purchase this from AT&T, but have had n

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
What stand-alone hardware firewall is compatible upstream of my AT&T Pace 5268AC?

Repeated DDOS barrage attacks keep overwhelming and crashing my AT&T Pace 5268AC. AT&T techs recommend putting a stand-alone hardware firewall between the internet and the AT&T Pace 5268AC (upstream of the 5268AC) to protect it. I don’t want to disable or diminish the firewall/safety f

Questions

Seeking Advice: Enhancing Image Quality with Remini App?

Hey AT&T Community, I've been experimenting with different apps to improve the quality of some of my older photos, and I recently came across the Remini app. I'm curious to hear if anyone here has experience using it and what their thoughts are. Specifically, I'm interested in knowing: Does Re

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I split my 2.x and 5.x network

Various manufacturers tell me my issues have to do with the combined networks. At some point my networks got merged and now I want to have them separate. Thanks in advance

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network Interface Device (NID)damaged ?

No longer have ATT internet service but just noticed the NID box on the exterior of house had black substance ( appearing like black like spray paint or smoke ? wish I could attach photos) around box and on areas of house siding. I opened the box and every bit of it and any wires are black, nothing

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

When will you take your dang DirectTV satellite back?

Im going to start charging you for rent of my roof space. We all know you guys charge for every nickel and dime you can get.

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to have multiple SSID with ATT fiber model+router

I want to have three separate SSIDs for my home - 1. Work network 2. OTT network  3. kids network Is It possible to use the modem+router unit provided by ATT to have three separate SSIDs? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Disconnect from building

We’re getting ready to demo a building in Chicago, IL and the demo contractor has requested that AT&T come out and disconnect the line attach to the building or provide us with information that it’s okay to remove, how do I go about this?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.