For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(17896)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port Forwarding does not work

I have had the same internet and same gateway hardware for 3+ years and port forwarding previously worked as expected. The configuration recently had to be reset and now port forwarding refuses to work. It is setup exactly as previously configured. Enabling remote access works which must use some so

Questions

My wifi keeps telling me to sign in

My wifi keeps telling me to sign in and I can't remember the username or password and I've already unplugged to modem and the little box on the wall but it just keeps telling me the same thing, but for some reason the people with iphones in the house don't have this problem and only the android user

Questions

Router downtime on MyHomeManager app

How to I schedule downtime on the MyHome app for the router? I already know how to schedule downtime for individual devices.  I want downtime for my wi-fi gateway router.  Thanks.

Questions

System takes a nap

My system every so often takes a nap. If I try to load a new page it just sits there.  The activity monitor shows data received and sent at zero to 300 bytes/sec.  There are no error messages.  Then, after a minute or two the system wakes up and load the new page.  When this hap

Questions

Smart Home Manager profile keeps turning off by itself

I have created a profile for my teenager. Supposed to turn off the Internet on his devices (phone, laptop, Xbox) at bedtime and not make Internet available to him again until morning,. It seems to work fine -- except for one big exception. On the profile, there is an on-off button (slide left for of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pole relocation and equipment removal

My name is Greg L., I work for Storey Program Management, and we are the Owner's Representative for the Town of Matthews, building their new firestation #3, located at Charlotte, NC 28105. There is a Duke Energy pole, with AT&T spectrum equipment on it. The equipment and lines on this pole need

Questions

My 5ghz band is intermittently showing "No Internet"

I'm randomly getting "No Internet" only on my 5 ghz band between 10 and 50 times a day. No issues on my 2.4 ghz band. Connection strength to the router is great all the time, and this seems to happen on all devices.

Questions

Extender

I have an AT&T BWG320-500 router and one Airties 4971 wifi extender, but I need to add another extender without breaking the bank. Any suggestions?

Questions

sightbulb connection

Sightbulb needs to connect at 2.4 ghz. Can I alter my ATT 5G modem to operate at 2.4 ghz for this device?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att smart WiFi extender

I needed to improve my daughter’s WiFi signal for her room. It’s the farthest from the base unit. while setting the device up, it basically required me to set it up across the room from the base unit. how can I make this work? As of now it’s useless. thank you.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Seeking Advice: Enhancing Image Quality with Remini App?

Hey AT&T Community, I've been experimenting with different apps to improve the quality of some of my older photos, and I recently came across the Remini app. I'm curious to hear if anyone here has experience using it and what their thoughts are. Specifically, I'm interested in knowing: Does Re

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Outdoor cell towers

I am trying to find out who I should speak with about a temporary outdoor cell tower for an event August 23 - August 25 in CT. Our flagship event is Dream Ride and you can find info at:  https://dreamride.org/  We get about 10,000 visitors and the event benefits Special Olympics from 41

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return ATNT equipment

I have returned the device to ATNT via UPS on March 27th. But I received an email saying that my device has not been returned to ATNT for a month.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

More help with BGW320 and Google Mesh AC1200

Okay, I started by adding 3 Google hockey puck style AC1200 mesh system. But for almost a year I think I did it wrong. I never went into the BGW320 settings and did pass through or anything. I just setup the google mesh and I created a second network name. And for the past year, I have been running

Questions

Accepted Solution

Moving my internet box from one room to another in my house .

My internet box is under my bed and I’d like to move it to the living room. When the technician placed it 4 years ago this was the best place as there was a phone connection there . Can I move it and do I need a  phone jack? Can this phone connections be moved to another room? Thanks .  

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.