Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13181)
Invoice Paid Twice and not refunded

We paid our internet invoice regularly in November 2023. After cancelling the service in March, this one came as pending and ATT invoiced again in April. Since I did not cancelled autopay on time, it was collected from credit card. Credit card company confirmed November payment was successfully.

Questions

I never received my $300 reward card for switching to AT&T Fiber

In May I had a salesman come to my door offering me a $300 gift card deal for switching to the newly installed AT&T Fiber lines in my neighborhood. Just for some background to add context to my frustration... This installation had been a very big hassle for us as they ran out of cable for months

Questions

Unable to recertify Att access

My Att access membership seems to have randomly ended and my bill has gone up 30$ which I can no longer afford. I tried to recertify on 5 different browsers, deleted cookies , made smaller file sizes etc all to no avail. How can I fix this?

Questions

ATT Internet service has been out since MAy 9th, when will ATT fix the problem?

Tornado came through neighborhood Thursday, internet has been knocked out. NO ATT service trucks/vans to be seen. WOW, Google Fiber, Xfinity they are all here working. No ATT anywhere.

Questions

Delete AT&T Account - Not a Customer

Hello, I have not been an AT&T customer for a few years now. I called in to have the account deleted as I don't want to monitor it. I only recently found out the account was still active even through there are no active services. Customer Service refused to delete the account multiple times.

Questions

NorthLane Refund Card By ATT a Scam

I received a refund from ATT for canceling service due to moving by means of a prepaid Mastercard debit card. Cant activate it online, Northlane activation phone number and customer service number "cannot be completed at this time". Spent about 2 hours on the phone with ATT being transferred back an

Questions

ATT Fiber Prolonged Outage

ATT Fiber for my neighborhood has been offline for 24 hours now. I am a remote worker and depend on a reliable Internet connection.  Does ATT provide any type of account credit for situations like this?

Questions

AT&T U-Verse Internet

I recently received a letter stating my U-Verse internet would be discontinued on May 17. Is this accurate? Thank you.

Questions

AT&T was hacked, and it has been reported to me that my SSN, address, and Name has been found on the Dark Web.

AT&T was hacked, and it has been reported to me by my Identity theft provider that my SSN, address, and Name has been found on the Dark Web. The report also stated that It was AT&T that provided the Data. I have not done business with AT&T in over 10 years.  Why would my info still

Questions

I'm a new user

How do I sign up

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Invoice Paid Twice and not refunded

We paid our internet invoice regularly in November 2023. After cancelling the service in March, this one came as pending and ATT invoiced again in April. Since I did not cancelled autopay on time, it was collected from credit card. Credit card company confirmed November payment was successfully.

Questions

Linked Accounts

Trying to unlink accounts. When prompts followed "Remove this account"  does not appear.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.