Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

free McAfee for at&t

Where to I download the free McAfee for at&t to my new computer?wecali

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

First: Can someone tell me what my MBPS rate is, that I'm paying for? Second: Why are my bills up and down?

I thought I was paying extra for a high MBPS rate. I'm getting about 10-20, right now and its affecting my phone performance,? Please respond via e-

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Finding network key

I need to connect my printer to the wifirouter but I can’t find my network key.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Cancel dial up service

I have been trying to cancel my AT&T Dial-Up service since June 2019, I have called several times, and been assured that my service will be cancelled,

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Oops! Something went wrong.

I was checking my account info a few hours ago. Now all I get is: https://i.imgur.com/pQhPIMR.pngRegardless what it says it has nothing to do with bro

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

email customer support

to change email

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

My (insert colorful name) fiance didnt pay a bill in my name that he promised to, now im in collections. is there a chat option to handle it

I would rather not have to call, this is frustrating enough, especially since we are now attempting to purchase a home and this is a big black mark on

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Was told no more payments!!!!!!!

I cancelled service with AT&T on February 1, 2020 because I was moving. I was told at that time to turn in the equipment at any FedEx or UPS store whi

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Unable to Retrieve E-mail from inbound.att.net POP Server Subsequent to Attempting to Delete Retrieved. Messages

I've had an AT&T e-mail address since 1989, and polling AT&T POP servers with Fortinc Agent client since then.Now, if I set my e-mail client to delete

posted 

7 days ago

I got scammed

So I have contacted AT&T multiple times about my bill! I switched to AT&T from my other providers because the agent promised me a better price and ser

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago