Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

J
Sbcglobal somehow blocking facebook reset email

Facebook keeps sending a password reset to my email at SBC global. I never received them. I cannot find any way they have been filtered. Why are they

Questions

Was approved for program months ago and aquitment was shipped but never used service because of jack wasn't working now that jack fixed can

Was approved for program months ago and aquitment was shipped but never used service because of jack wasn't working now that jack fixed can I get appr

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

account security

I found another user email address associated with my account. What should I do?

Questions

WiFi hotspot password

When I try to join my WiFi hotspot in my car the password is not recognized. How do I find out what it is or change it?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Service Fee

I was never told about the $99 service fee and if I was I would of never of switched internet providers. So far I'm not pleased with AT&T. I can n

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Schienda 

a day ago

Questions

Unable to log in since Monday; Technical support only made the issue worse.

I have been unable to log into my AT&T account since Monday. Wednesday I called support about it and they made the issue worse by trying to chang

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

TimtheBald 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet domain name suspended, restored, timeout only happens on At&t cellular, works on WiFi

Our domain name rachio.com was suspended yesterday due to a misconfigured phone number. The domain was re-activated and works fine with WiFi connectio

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Help with CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

A few weeks ago I stopped being able to access one of my SBC Global email subaccounts via Yahoo email. I tried signing in with the username and passwo

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Cancelling the connect tech agreement.

I was billed $15.00 in July and have been billed another $15.00 in September. I have been holding for one hour to speak to someone, but no one is answ

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Reference Letter for a Utility Company

Hello, I am moving to an apartment and Clearwater Gas is asking for a Reference Letter from a Utility company, like internet/cable, which I have with

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts