AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13122)
cannot get ATT debit card for refund to work

the ATT debit card mailed to me for refund after cancellation of U-verse service does not work ! PH's not answered and cannot establish a log-on  

Questions

Billing and payment processing via Carol Stream is very slow.

I received our bill for at&t internet services yesterday (March 11). The issue date on the bill is February 25th.  Recently, I tracked my payments to Carol Stream and it takes four days.  The problem?  It takes Carol Stream 14 days to get a bill out the door.  Calculation of

Questions

activate prepaid card error

I keep got error code as 'ERROR CODE: SSACT-543‘ after input my ICCID and IMEI number on https://www.att.com/prepaid/activate/So I could not be able to activate my card and don't know what number of my sim card is. Please help

Questions

AT&T fiber Gateway only or Gateway with Mesh system

I currently have a Deco mesh system hooked up to my AT&T fiber Gateway. Would my internet be faster and more seamless without the mesh system or is there no difference? I used the Deco with my old Xfinity because I like the controls that it featured but now I use IPTV and wonder if there is bett

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

We can't get AT&T fiber

I can't get AT&T fiber in my neighborhood, and we've had AT&T DSL for years, but it's unreliable, slow, fritzes out regularly, and drives us crazy. NOVOS is installing fiber in our neighborhood, and we want to switch. However, I've had a "home phone" with the same number for over 30 years, a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT U-Verse Internet

If I change landline phone to another provider will i be able to use my internet?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraudulent account set up in my company's name

We received equipment that was purchased with an account using my company's name. The address was wrong, but was probably delivered to us when the delivery person discovered that we did not have off-site offices at the address on the package. AT&T is not understanding that the account that purch

Questions

ATT not fulfilling their promise

I got a new AT&T connection in January because an associate sold it to me saying that there’s an Amazon Smart Home Bundle promotion going on. I didn’t receive the bundle for over a month and now AT&T rewards team says there’s no such record on your account. They recommended reaching out to t

Questions

No service

I have been without service for going on 3 days and 12hours of worked missed. I work remotely due to a surgery I just had. I can't get any information- the representatives can only assume what may be happening. I can't understand why the technician can't simply say what's happening so we can at leas

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Free Internet for life stopped randomly

I had started my unlimited and more plan in 2019 and it's been going well with no issues and I have been getting free internet for life up until 6 months ago. I have called so many customer representatives many of which have told me its not an issue with me as I have not changed anything within the

Questions

Be the first to reply

(6)

Closed

Auto pay de enrollment

I have been de enrolled from autopay every 2 months, not by my request.   At&t has been horrible about providing any solution and just keep blaming others.  Telling me to re enroll and wasting my time on the phone.   I'm going to be canceling my service. 

Questions

cannot get ATT debit card for refund to work

the ATT debit card mailed to me for refund after cancellation of U-verse service does not work ! PH's not answered and cannot establish a log-on  

Questions

Billing and payment processing via Carol Stream is very slow.

I received our bill for at&t internet services yesterday (March 11). The issue date on the bill is February 25th.  Recently, I tracked my payments to Carol Stream and it takes four days.  The problem?  It takes Carol Stream 14 days to get a bill out the door.  Calculation of

Questions

Add attention line to billing statement

Is there a way to have AT&T Internet/Home Phone Department add an attention line to the billing address block. I know Business and Mobility can do this. Example: John Doe ATTN:  Billy Joe Smith PO Box 1 Anywhere, KY  4444

Questions

Outage for 2 days

My daughter has had no internet service in Glendale Heights IL for their home internet. My husband has been told the entire system is down NOT CELL SERVICE but INTERNET SERVICE.  I was told by a representative  in a Rosemont IL cell phone store this information yesterday.  When my so

Questions

email addresses don't work

I have 3 email addresses in my profile that are supposedly "linked". When I try to send an email to 2 of them, I get a failure notice that says the address doesn't exist. The other works fine. How do I fix the 2 that aren't receiving mail?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.