AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13122)

Accepted Solution

Need to cancel internet service.

How do I cancel internet service.

Questions

Add attention line to billing statement

Is there a way to have AT&T Internet/Home Phone Department add an attention line to the billing address block. I know Business and Mobility can do this. Example: John Doe ATTN:  Billy Joe Smith PO Box 1 Anywhere, KY  4444

Questions

Have 128 Statics activated but they don't route

I have just purchased the 128 static ip add-on for my internet service (and please don't ask me why I have it, I have many uses for it) for $40 as of 10-Oct-2023 and so far, after assigning an public ip to a debian pc, and tracerouting it to google to test if it works, it does not route to anything

Questions

Bill Charges

Why is it At&t charges people even though they didn't use the internet line at all for a month or so? They didn't even offer a discount on the next bill charge when we called to cancel and said we didnt use the internet they know for a fact that it wasnt used. What the (Edited per community guidelin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Charges

I have been over 4 months late paying my bill. I was on the ACP service. I have been trying for several months to clear up this matter Please show me whee it states in my contract that you can keep charing me? I obviously cannot afford $70. just for internet . I have had service with ATT ACP since 2

Questions

I can not access my account on my at&t

Dear whom it may concern, I keep getting this message reguardless what computer or phone I try to log in from. Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. If you were using an app, close this

Questions

Not received promised reward card!

I purchased att internet at the begining of december 2021 because i had to promo codes at checkout. One for a 250$ reward card and another one for a 150$ card. After 2 months of acrive service i did not receive any of them so i called att support. They said i should get them soon and i did eventual

Questions

E-Mail Update

I keep getting these notices about updating my e-mail or they will close this account.  I talked with representative on AT & T site and they said they updated my account and it is all set but I still get these notices.  I am way about clicking a link when I don't se why I am getting these.  So is an

Questions

Outage for 2 days

My daughter has had no internet service in Glendale Heights IL for their home internet. My husband has been told the entire system is down NOT CELL SERVICE but INTERNET SERVICE.  I was told by a representative  in a Rosemont IL cell phone store this information yesterday.  When my so

Questions

email addresses don't work

I have 3 email addresses in my profile that are supposedly "linked". When I try to send an email to 2 of them, I get a failure notice that says the address doesn't exist. The other works fine. How do I fix the 2 that aren't receiving mail?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(6)

Closed

Auto pay de enrollment

I have been de enrolled from autopay every 2 months, not by my request.   At&t has been horrible about providing any solution and just keep blaming others.  Telling me to re enroll and wasting my time on the phone.   I'm going to be canceling my service. 

Questions

cannot get ATT debit card for refund to work

the ATT debit card mailed to me for refund after cancellation of U-verse service does not work ! PH's not answered and cannot establish a log-on  

Questions

Billing and payment processing via Carol Stream is very slow.

I received our bill for at&t internet services yesterday (March 11). The issue date on the bill is February 25th.  Recently, I tracked my payments to Carol Stream and it takes four days.  The problem?  It takes Carol Stream 14 days to get a bill out the door.  Calculation of

Questions

Add attention line to billing statement

Is there a way to have AT&T Internet/Home Phone Department add an attention line to the billing address block. I know Business and Mobility can do this. Example: John Doe ATTN:  Billy Joe Smith PO Box 1 Anywhere, KY  4444

Questions

Outage for 2 days

My daughter has had no internet service in Glendale Heights IL for their home internet. My husband has been told the entire system is down NOT CELL SERVICE but INTERNET SERVICE.  I was told by a representative  in a Rosemont IL cell phone store this information yesterday.  When my so

Questions

email addresses don't work

I have 3 email addresses in my profile that are supposedly "linked". When I try to send an email to 2 of them, I get a failure notice that says the address doesn't exist. The other works fine. How do I fix the 2 that aren't receiving mail?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.