Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12420)
No Internet

My internet has been off for 5 days from an outage in my area !!! And every time I call to see when it’s gonna be back on they keep telling me it’s gonna be fixed within a few hours or 24 hours . For 5 days ?? This is ridiculous .

Questions

Affordable Connectivity Program

How do I get the Affordable Connectivity Program credit since I have been approved?

Questions

Service

Internet keeps dropping service then restores every few minutes

Questions

Accepted Solution

Getting new service

I have my own router/modem

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

Closed

Embezzlement is Alive and Well at AT&T and Condoned by the AT&T Office of the President, Jaime Vega

AT&T took money out of my bank account through AutoPay for an address I haven’t lived at since August 1, 2020, even though I placed a Move Order and then finished my move on schedule. My problems with AT&T started when they shut my service off prematurely before my move date on my Move Order

Questions

Online Account Access

Hello! I’m having issues signing on to my online account. It’s been so long that I’ve forgotten my answers to my security questions. Can you please help me because I need to pay my bill before my service get suspended.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Outage

Is there a current internet outage affecting Wildwood Lane, Clinton, LA? And if so, what is estimated time of restoration?

Questions

TWO MISSED IN HOME INTERNET REPAIR APPOINTMENTS

I have had 2 repair appointments 1 on Monday Jan 23 from 8am -12Pm, and 1 for today Wednesday Jan 25 from 12pm to 4pm. I have taken days off to be at home.  Both times an account rep has showed up at around to my house. they stated that that is the new procedure. He was just here to upsell m

Questions

Actualización de mi aplicación T&T

Necesito poder actualizar mi aplicación T&T en línea pero tengo desactivado iTunes App Store que puedo hacer por favor

Questions

Be the first to reply

(145)
Bellsouth.net email 'suspended'

24+ year Bellsouth/ATT customer. They discontinued DSL. I cannot move to Fiber. I was told to call and 'cancel' the DSL in order to make the bellsouth.net email account a 'free' account. I was told 24 hours after the cancellation it would move to be a free account. So went that path. Now I'm told th

Questions

• Email

No data coverage around my house even though map shows I should have 5G+

Map shows I should have full coverage. There is no data coverage in the area around my house an customer service is helpless. See attached. My neighborhood is red area

Questions

• Wireless

Smart home manager not pausing internet

My smart home manager app is not pausing internet on some devices. It will pause most every device except my son's windows 11 laptop. The ip address connected on the laptop matches the ip address that the app shows device connected to. The app says the device is paused but is is not.  Iv

Questions

• Internet

How can I delete an email account

I was hacked so I set up a new email account and want to delete the previous one

Questions

• Email

Return of equipment

I have returned all equipment by the due date with Fed EX and ATand T called me and asked me why I have not returned equipment

Questions

• TV

Buried Fiber in my front yard. Yard left in ruins.

How do I get AT&T to come fix my front yard? I have a corner lot in my neighborhood and AT&T recently finished laying fiber.  They fix most of the home's yards, but most we small.  My yard has three holes, with one being gigantic and right in the front.  They need to smooth i

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet