Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get help

I received a reminder for a U-verse account ending in 3914. I don't now and never had a U-verse account.No one has helped, I can't even find a place t

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Internet Wifi Tower is Blank / Blacked out

Hello,Our area had some sever power outages last night and the internet wifi tower is blank with no sign of life. The green light in the back is on an

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Accessing ATT.COM redirects to rogue site

Several people who use Malwarebytes are reporting that navigating to ATT.COM using Chrome results in Malwarebytes blocking outgoing traffic to website

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

wpa2 password

I have a Mac and it is not connecting to our wifi with our regular password. It keeps asking for a WPA2 password and I have no idea what or where that

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

live chat

I need to speak with someone about a billing problem.  Where is the live chat button?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Request for updated paper bill

My husband just added me to the billing info. Is it possible to update the current/past paper bill to show my name on it as well? (rather than waiting

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

AT&T WORST customer service ever

Would like to know if anyone else has or is dealing with the problems with AT&T that I am dealing with.  Background:  I have been an AT&T Uverse custo

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Internet issue

It keep saying connect with problem on my fire stick

posted 

2 weeks ago

WiFi or no?

Since switch to AT&T it has been issue after issue. I have no wifi or very limited wifi. I call and complain, nothing. Call more and more they tell me

posted 

2 weeks ago

problem using rewards card to pay my Att bill

It gives me an error on the card. I have tried numerous times. This is false advertisement,

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago