AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12284)
Overcharged and was not credited back correctly at all.

We were told last month that the issue was going to be resolved and our account would be credited over $400 on our upcoming bill. We received the bill which was around 400 something dollars. Then we received another bill for $957. I made a payment for 350. Now today they automatically drafted 1557 d

Questions

Trying to get ports 53 & 8883 open for inbound & outbound to use the MyQ app to use garage door opener.

I need these two ports open 53 & 8883 as these are the only two that will work with the MyQ app (Chamberlain) to manage my garage door opener. I have called AT&T twice and they keep telling me they are open, yet when in go to ismyportopen.com, they show as blocked still. Not sure what to do!

Questions

Can't Cancel service

What other options do I have to cancel service. I have called multiple times a day and calls are getting disconnected. Even was disconnected mid sentence.

Questions

Accidentally entered email incorrectly when ordering service online

So I cannot get the email to create my account and ID and I can't seem to find any help in how to fix it. Please help!

Questions

fixed wireless router

when is At&T going to replace the 5268AC model broadband with a newer better router?

Questions

Closed

Care code 201

I'm an trying to connect Direct tv with roku. I used the wrong ID at first and when I realized what I had done and tried to use the right ID I got locked out and was given this care code 201.  I'm not sure what to to next.

Questions

Internet

Good Evening, have your Internet Service and am having dificulty connecting with my new iphone, assistance please, Thank You, K Sarazin

Questions

Internet has been down for a week.

They don't have an answer as to when it will be fixed. Only answer I keep getting is, they are switching to fiber Optic which has been their go to answer for the past 2 years. There's no trucks nowhere in the area where the outage is at. I have drove all over the place looking for field trucks and n

Questions

Month Long Internet Outage

Beginning on Wednesday, November 2, 2022, I began to have internet issues where my internet would go out every 5 minutes. This issue continued for the next two days. I had a tech come out on that Saturday to “fix” the issue. The following Monday, November 7, the internet went completely out. I was t

Questions

Closed

The beauty of AT&T

I called AT&T to get help with a bill.  While we were talking, I found that it would not accept my password.  After being transferred to at least 5 different people and having to explain everything over and over, I finally got the person who could help me, or so I thought.  She told me that she woul

Questions

Be the first to reply

(139)
Cel-fi go x cellular booster for internet only

Hello, I live in a very rural area and I was wanting to use 4g/5g for internet/data only. I installed a Cel-Fi GO X | Cell Phone Signal Booster | 1 Panel Antenna/Long Ranger Bundle Kit - All Accessories Included | Multi-Carrier Support with Carrier Switching | Up to 100 dB with a  NETGEAR Nig

Questions

• Wireless

Didn’t not get my trade in credit for 7 months and still waiting for my $800 credit

In April 2022 I purchased an iPhone 13 Pro from @ATT online. I was ordering a new phone because there was an offer that said that I would receive $800 back in monthly statement credits in exchange for me sending AT&T my previous Android OnePlus 9 and moving from T- Mobile to AT&T. This state

Questions

• Wireless

Phone number changed

Help! I just joined prepaid, wanted to keep my number but it's changed! help me get my old number back asap please.

Questions

• Clubhouse

changing gateway

I got another gateway a BG210, and I want to use it instead of my old gateway. It doesn't want to just switch out. What do I got to do?

Questions

• Internet

why do some emails come in code

some emails come in code others are fine

Questions

• Email

currently.com being redirected

No matter what browser I use, Firefox, Edge, or Chrome, for the past couple months when I try to access my sbcglobal.net email through currently the sign in page is always redirected and never loads. I have been unable to access this email and it's causing me major problems.  I've tried using

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(138)

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use any brand gateway on AT&T internet?

can i use any brand gateway on at&t internet

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account suspension

Hello, I'm in Europe currently and don't know when I will be back but I can't suspend my plan because there is no connection in Europe so the system cannot identify it's my so how can I suspend my account?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.