Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12420)
Can't pay att internet bill

Online or with the app signing in only gets me to a screen with a blue box at the top saying good afternoon! Nothing more! Why and how do I get past this so I can pay my internet bill???

Questions

Internet/TV outage in 29485 zip code for 5 days and counting.

Internet/TV outage has been going on for 5 days and counting. I'm tired of talking to customer support in India and the Philippines for them to just tell me the technicians report they need 24 to 48 hours to repair. There are no crews working in my neighborhood to fix this issue. My wife works from

Questions

I can not login to myatt to get my bill

Hi att, My account number is 287261457541. I can not log into my att account to get my invoice. The contact email:[email scrubbed] Please help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Wireless device activity not reported by Smart Home Manager

So after weeks of not getting Ethernet port activity reporting, a neighborhood power failure rebooted the entire network and fixed that problem. After a few days, Smart Home Manager has now stopped showing activity for wireless devices. I did a power off reboot of the Pace 5268AC gateway yesterday b

Questions

Fraudulent Billing, adjustments,doctoring of my bill to charge me unnecessary fees

I made a payment in August off a debit from a account not on my autopay and paused autopay. Auto pay still attempted to get payment and was declined over funds not in acct (that had been paid on another debit not eft) this sent me to arbitration which I won and a credit of 600 something was given a

Questions

NorthLane Refund Card By ATT a Scam

I received a refund from ATT for canceling service due to moving by means of a prepaid Mastercard debit card. Cant activate it online, Northlane activation phone number and customer service number "cannot be completed at this time". Spent about 2 hours on the phone with ATT being transferred back an

Questions

Billing issue with Att

Hello, I am having a major issue with ATT ongoing billing me for a service i don't have and never had installed. A technician came out to do so and couldn't. I have never once had ANY ATT service but you guys have passed my acct on to a bill collection service. I am pretty sure Att is becoming the b

Questions

Wifi isn’t working

In home wifi won’t connect with the internet

Questions

Internet outage

We just switched to at&t fiber because it was new to the neighborhood and things were good for a week or so then it went out last Friday they were putting in the neighbors internet across the street at the time of outage I’m assuming it had an affect because we share a box connection thing can a

Questions

Returned AT&T internet equipment but still having a bill

Service: Internet I used the internet service until Dec.31, 2022. And I returned the equipment using the return label(USPS) you provided on Jan.7,2023 through USPS. - But still I am getting the bill. You should check my account and remove it. Let me know how to solve this issue.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(141)
Can't pay att internet bill

Online or with the app signing in only gets me to a screen with a blue box at the top saying good afternoon! Nothing more! Why and how do I get past this so I can pay my internet bill???

Questions

Logging in to sbcglobal email

I've had no success logging in to my sbcglobal.net account. I've tried resetting my password, however when I answer the security questions correctly I get the message that it's wrong. There is no other option to recover password.

Questions

• Email

Email loop

When I log in using my correct user name and password I’m in a continuous loop and it logs out before it connects to yahoo email. I was on the phone for over an hour and no one can help me. This is the only way I have to access my email.

Questions

• Email

Landline out of order since before Christmas 2022

My phone has not worked since before Christmas and was bad before that. In November the service was so bad that I even bought a new phone thinking it was my equipment, not the line. I am still being charged for my full bill. Who can I contact to make a complaint about this. They keep telling me th

Questions

• Home Phone

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Callers unable to leave Voicemail

I use to get voice-mail but in the last month people calling me get a robotic message saying that the wireless caller you are trying to reach is not available. Try again later.  How do I correct this problem? I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(165)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless