Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

AT&T Blocking Ports - SIP 5060, 5061 and also 5070, 5075, 5076

Our business internet connection (a fiber BVOIP connection that took months to get installed), has a problem due to AT&T blocking ports in their route

posted 

Today at 4:58 AM

Can't access CBS via AT&T Internet connection (nothing to do with Direct TV)

I am aware of the craziness going on with AT&T and CBS but seriously they're blocking it on my internet connection?! (I don't have DirectTV or any oth

posted 

Yesterday at 4:34 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:44 AM

Finding network key

I need to connect my printer to the wifirouter but I can’t find my network key.

posted 

Today at 12:01 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:21 AM

free McAfee for at&t

Where to I download the free McAfee for at&t to my new computer?wecali

posted 

Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Cancel dial up service

I have been trying to cancel my AT&T Dial-Up service since June 2019, I have called several times, and been assured that my service will be cancelled,

posted 

Yesterday at 3:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:50 PM

Oops! Something went wrong.

I was checking my account info a few hours ago. Now all I get is: https://i.imgur.com/pQhPIMR.pngRegardless what it says it has nothing to do with bro

posted 

Yesterday at 12:25 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:50 PM

email customer support

to change email

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:03 PM

Accepted Solution

Worst customer service ever

I contacted att the first time almost a month ago to disconnect service. He took care of it, so he said, come to find out he didn’t actually cancel t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

My (insert colorful name) fiance didnt pay a bill in my name that he promised to, now im in collections. is there a chat option to handle it

I would rather not have to call, this is frustrating enough, especially since we are now attempting to purchase a home and this is a big black mark on

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Was told no more payments!!!!!!!

I cancelled service with AT&T on February 1, 2020 because I was moving. I was told at that time to turn in the equipment at any FedEx or UPS store whi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago