Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

UNACCEPTABLE INTERNET

I am writing to complain about AT&T’s Internet service. It was sold to us under contract and it is so inferior, that it is almost nonexistent. Dial up

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Internet official Complaints

Your Internet service in out area is outrageous horrible we havnt been alblessed to watch any shows not amazon netflix or Hulu ...your Coverage SUCKS.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Cannot validate account for creating My AT&T app ID

I am trying to use the My At&t app in order to troubleshoot some Wifi problems. In order to do this, i need to create a new ID using either my at&t ph

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

11 U verse fraudulent credit report

I have a 11 U verse bill reported on my credit report . I never had an ATT Service of any kind. What can I do? The credit bereau says it's legit. Yet

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

McAfee Internet Suite for ATT customers

Dear Ladies and Gents:  I have windows 10 and it seems that I can not download the free McAfee Suites.  I read the requirements and it does not list W

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

internet outage no communication or help

Hi, I had called AT&T because my internet went out Friday morning, the earliest a technician could be schedule for was Monday. Monday comes around the

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Unauthorized cancelled services

I have had fixed wireless for almost a year until right before Christmas, there was a service interruption in my neighborhood. No solutions, just tech

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

wi-fi data usage by device

is there an hourly report for wi-fi data usage by device

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

COMPLAINT ABOUT LEGAL ACTION !!!!!

Who can I speak to please about a complaint ?!I closed my account with you last Summer. I then discovered you were still taking money from my account

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

How to reset SBCGlobal.net password ?

I am a regular user of SBCglobal email account and want to reset SBCGlobal.net password with a security question but I didn’t know how to reset SBCGlo

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago