Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.6K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Before the next wave of TV deals will be negotiated, the NFL will surely be doing its biggest deal yet in the environment where much of what used to be viewed on TV is now being consumed.Via NBCNews.com, the NFL could move its out-of-market streaming

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever s

Questions

NFL was in the U200 package. For Red Zone you needed the HD tier. It has nothing to do with getting customers to move to DirecTV. It has everything to do with AT&T’s negotiations with the NFL to try and keep exclusive rights to NFL Sunday Ticket.

to the conversation: 

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever s

Questions

@ATTCares wrote:We understand your frustration. While they remain available on DIRECTV, we could not reach an agreement to continue to carry these channels on U-verse and DIRECTV NOW. The Draft will be available on ABC, ESPN, ESPN Deportes and stream

to the conversation: 

Questions

NFL Channel gone? This is 10 days before the NFL Draft, this biggest off season event for any NFL fan. To say I am very disappointed is an understatement. AT&T best get off their high horse and have the lawyers back at the contract table and get an a

to the conversation: 

Questions

@HtownOU wrote: The NFL network is 7 years old and is still not on major providers for this very reason. The only major providers that do not carry the NFL Network are Time Warner Cable and Bright House.  All the other major providers, including U-v

to the conversation: 

Longhorn Network - Just say 'No'

I greatly appreciate the value provided by AT&T in bundling tv/wireless/internet services.  Similarly, the bundling of channels allows customers to access a variety of programming at substantial savings. However, occasionally, programming comes along that is so expensive and directed at such a narro

Questions

@Coppermark wrote: What channel are we going to be able to watch FOX telecast NFL games on Directv if we have the NFL Sports package and they are still in a dispute with Fox?? The negotiation with your FOX affiliate owner (Nexstar) doesn't change th

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in

Questions

Hi there. We understand your frustration. The NFL Network and Red Zone remain available to all fans on DIRECTV. However, as we continue to manage content costs, we could not reach an agreement with the NFL to continue to carry these channels on U-ver

to the conversation: 

Questions

no surprise there that AT&T TV isn't offering the NFL Network. Like I said, it was a bad decision to just simply drop it and then make it only available to HALF of the customer base. The other half of the customer base has to add another streaming se

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in

Questions

Basically, this is a crock.  The only reason I switched to U-Verse was due to the cost as well as having the NFL Channel.  In fact, the first question I asked the representative was what package carried the NFL Channel.  Since ATT owns Direct TV, the

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

Questions

If other cable providers are also losing NFL Network, then this may possibly be a strong arm ploy by NFL Network with multiple providers, knowing that the NFL draft is only a week away.

to the conversation: 

Questions

@Frustrationr only way to get the NFL network and NFL red zone is ether through DirecTV or an add on streaming service like sling.  At&t will drop by here every once in a while and post a statement indicating how they understand that the NFL channel

to the conversation: 

Loss of channels

Questions

I'm not sure why ATTCares keeps posting the same statement that the NFL and AT&T could not reach an agreement and that's why there's no more NFL Network/Redzone.  The explanation doesn't help U-verse customers.  How hard did they try to come to an ag

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

Questions

Regarding the actual Draft Day(s) coverages itself there are options.But I am watching In advance of he NFL Draft because I enjoy evaluating prospects and find the business of the NFL intriguing. So in essence if you do not have an interest in diving

to the conversation: 

Questions

I know they have pulled the Nfl network and the red zone channels, but I still have 1629 showing nfl redzone, but sorry that channel is not available. Is there some ray of hope we might get the redzone back but not nfl network? As why did they not co

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

Loss of channels

Questions

We as U-verse customers paid a lot for cable service and to not have NFL network is unacceptable, I have been a loyal customer for past ten years. You guys need to bring it back to U-verse.right It is not fair.If is not back by open of the NFL season

to the conversation: 

Loss of channels

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.