Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Do_It_Knightly's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2019 8:25 PM

Closed

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever seen that message. To me, that isn’t just that the NFL Network is offline with broadcast issues. It’s that U-verse has dropped those two channels. Anyone else have this issue or heard anything about it?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

5 years ago

U-Verse raises rates once per year. Any other raise is most likely a promotion falling off.

When I had TW (since bought out by Charter), they raised rates like clockwork.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This is total rubbish.  The NFL Network is still carried on Direct TV which is owned by AT&T.  This smells of a tact to try and get long time U-Verse customers to switch to Direct TV.  It is unacceptable since all other carriers have been able to reach agreements with NFL Network.  I can assure the fine folks at AT&T that if I switch to another TV programming provider it will not be to any entity that is owned by AT&T

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I agree with you. This feels like AT&T trying to push long time subscribers like us to Direct TV.  Not a chance

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

NFL Network and Red Zone was on the U300 package.

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

NFL was in the U200 package. For Red Zone you needed the HD tier.

It has nothing to do with getting customers to move to DirecTV. It has everything to do with AT&T’s negotiations with the NFL to try and keep exclusive rights to NFL Sunday Ticket.

Scholar

• 

36 Messages

5 years ago

It's unbelievable that we're correctly using past tense in regard to NFL Network

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

If you read the contract it mentions that channel lineups are subject to change.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T has not been a great service provider since we had it installed. Now that they refuse to show the NFL Network, a week before the draft, pretty much sums up what they think about their customers. Not only are we losing that channel, they are going to continue to charge the same price. Head to Twitter people and let everyone know your displeasure with AT&T!!! 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I don't believe it has NOTHING to do with getting customers to switch to Directv. I am sure the bean counters are thinking they don't  need to pay as high a price to the network when people can switch to their other product if they want it.

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

5 years ago

We understand your frustration. While they remain available on DIRECTV, we could not reach an agreement to continue to carry these channels on U-verse and DIRECTV NOW. The Draft will be available on ABC, ESPN, ESPN Deportes and streaming live on https://soc.att.com/2ErT6kq too.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.