Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

Fix picture & sound issues, set up parental controls & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9958)

Closed

DirectTV Cancelling NEWSMAX

I have been an AT&T customer for over 35 years. That will be ending, if NEWSMAX is not reinstated. I was not happy when OAN was dropped, but decided to stay with your services. Dropping NEWSMAX is the breaking point for me. I realize you are a private business, so you are free to do as you pleas

Questions

NBA League Pass Listings missing

Anyone else have this problem? My NBA League Pass listings show "Off Air" tonight and last night. I know there are games both nights; even last night I was able to setup a Manual recording by channel, date, and time.  I just want the listings updated accurately. I go to Help->Troubleshoo

Questions

Closed

mission Broadcasting

What's the latest on Mission Broadcasting? It's been over 3 months. A mere $10 credit isn't enough. You are still charging customers the full price and less channels. You a raised the price and you are taking away channels. WHT? Customers are switching, your losing revenue. It's not fair, it's not

Questions

Lifetime channel

Why error message prohibited?

Questions

Closed

Login problem

I am trying to login to my DIRECTV app on my TV and it gives me error code 600, server or network issues, but my Uverse is working great.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

Why can’t I stay signed in on my ATT U-verse app on my iPad?

After receiving the latest update to the ATT U-verse app on my iPad I am not able to stay signed in. Each time I want to view the guide I have to sign in and even though I check the box that says “KEEP ME SIGNED IN” It doesn’t work ,is there anything I can do to help? Is anybody working on this prob

Questions

I forgot my security questions

I don’t remember my security questions to use my u-verse on my cellphone 

Questions

Fire stick tv

Constant error and. Disconnecting from Wi-Fi and internet

Questions

Watch these on the big screen TV,

which is connected to an AT&T U-Verse box. Is this possible? I would like to watch these on the big screen TV. I have movies stored on my PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(112)
danielbethke

There is a noisy AT&T underground cable/fiber box near my apartment which a constant high whistling sound 24/7. I presume it's the fan.  What is the solution for this?  I hear it 24/7 on my balcony, even IN my apartment.  It is very irritating.

Questions

• Digital Life

Router resets after 25 hours and 10 min

I have been chasing a reboot problem for the past 3 months. The router reboots after 25 hours and +/- 15 min. This is almost like clock work.  I have tried a number of solutions. The most recent was to setup a router behind the ATT modem to validate that I didn't have an excess of equipment hi

Questions

• Internet

Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless

email access

no access to my sbcglobal email for 3 months.   No support from ATT

Questions

• Wireless

Call Protect

Trying to set it up. When I click on it a purple screen comes up that says HTTPS ERROR CODE 500. ATT Technical rep says it’s temporary and I just have to keep trying. It’s been going on for days. Any so,ution??

Questions

• Home Phone

Can't Log in to Bellsouth email. Won't let me reset password.

Trying to log in to my Bellsouth email address but I keep getting this error message: "We’ve noticed activity that suggests your password may be compromised. To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001]" But when I select forgot pa

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.