Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

S
Uverse app on IOS not working

I have been getting a message for quite awhile that tells me that the app is "temporarily unavailable." I have updated the app and have the most current IOS version. I also tried deleting the app and reinstalling.  Nothing works!  Any ideas?

Questions

Programming Notices For October 2021

Also of note: Sometime before the end of 2021, the owners of NBC Sports Network will be sunsetting that channel. In a related move, USA Network will be reformated into a variety channel, similar to TNT and TBS. Download the PDF at: http://programmingchanges.att.com The rights of DIRECTV, L

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Bloomberg TV Contract

ATT needs to get Bloomberg back now. It is the premier business news on TV.   

Questions

Closed

NOT Solved: U-verse App Errors

I continue to receive this error when trying to login to the U-verse app:“Invalid U-verse Member ID or password. If you have created an AT&T Access ID, enter your U-verse Member ID with your Access ID password.” 1) I have confirmed both my AT&T Access ID and U-verse Member ID are active and correct.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t access U-verse app

I cannot access my U-verse app from any device.  I enter my member Id and it says to enter member id (email address).  I can access the my att app just fine.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse APP

We have Not been able to Sign-in to Our Uverse APP since Sept. 12-13th!! Have spoken to MANY People in Retention,  and Tech Support.....but only Two, were even Aware of this Ongoing Issue!!?? Called last week, and finally got a Great Phone Rep. half way Around the World in  India, who

Questions

Why doe the Uverse app not recognize my login information?

Getting login error even though I am positive I have the right login info.

Questions

Can a subaccount access the Uverse App?

My husband is the primary user on the ATT Uverse account. My email is a subaccount.   How can I login without using my husband's user ID?  How do people set up the ATT Uverse app on their child's device?     

Questions

bally sports south

how can I watch all the Nashville Predators games in Jacksonville, FL

Questions

Closed

Picture on new TV

I just got a new Samsung 4kUHD set and the picture goes on and off. It is connected to the box with a HDMI cable.  I thought it might be the cable so I swapped it out last night and it seem to have fixed it.  Turned it on today and it is doing the same thing again. The longer it stays on the longer

Questions

AM I nuts for being an ATT customer?

Ive had Uverse since 2009 and with the exception of recent issues only had service calls twice since 2009. At my current address Ive had 0 issues in 6 years, then 6 months ago it started freezing/pixelating frequently. 7 sets of equipment and 9 service visits there's no resolution. In a recent encou

Questions

Uverse app on IPAD will not connect to receivers.

Uverse app on IPAD will not connect to receivers. Message states: "Wi-Fi network not found.  Please check your internet settings and try again" I am connected to the internet and can see TV shows, Movies etc.   I cannot access the DVR function using the remote. Tried to go to

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.