Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

K
TV -any channel skips and goes in and out: short pauses: can’t watch tv

Hello. Every time we try to watch ANY channel on the TV, it’s normal for about 5-10 minutes. Then it starts to glitch every couple seconds so we can’t

Questions

Closed

ABC On Demand not playing bak

I've tried watching several shows from ABC on demand the last couple of days and they won't play. They appear in listing as usual but won't playback w

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

baseballisback 

24 minutes ago

Questions

Lavista park 30324 area of Atlanta no network, anyone else having issues?

I’m in the Lavista park 30324 area of Atlanta with no ATT U-verse service for over an hour. Anyone else seeing network issues?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

baseballisback 

21 hours ago

Questions

U-verse video unstable lately

In recent weeks, the video has been unstable, frequently freezing, pixelating, and generally difficult to watch. It happens on all channels, on the w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

baseballisback 

2 days ago

Questions

Low sound on certain channels; fine on others

Hello!Recently, certain channels have had very low volume that cannot be resolved by turning the volume up to even max. My parents have the U200 TV pa

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

can I download the Uverse app onto my mother-in law's tv to watch my DVR over Thanksgiving?

I would like to be able to watch shows on my dvr while out of town. can I download the app to my mother-in-law's TV, log in and watch my DVR'ed shows

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

2 days ago

Questions

No sound via HDMI cables on U-verse set top box--only through component (red and white) cables.

What might the problem be? I have tried different HDMI cables, different ports on the TV, muted and unmuted, and rebooted any number of times. 

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

4 days ago

Questions

Marquee Network missing from guide

I noticed this evening that channel 1740 is now blank on my guide, while it has previously housed the Cubs Marquee Network. Any idea what happened?

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

baseballisback 

6 days ago

Questions

Tv loses signal

Every time we have our living room tv on and then turn on the bedroom tv, the living room tv loses signal. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 days ago

Questions

My set top box keeps needing to be rebooted because it locks up

The set top box is always showing gears now. I have to reboot it all the time. I think I need to get it replaced. DOES ANYONE WORK THERE????? I THINK

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

cwhiten 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts