Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

Ride TV no longer available

I have the U450 package.  I have had the Ride TV channel 1676 since last year. Now when I go to that channel it says “You are not subscribed to this c

Questions

Ride TV channel no longer available

I have the U450 package.  I have had the Ride TV channel 1676 since last year. Now when I go to that channel it says “You are not subscribed to this c

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

37 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Channel Line up Changes

Has anyone noticed channels missing from their line up?  We have U-Family and noticed FYITV, COOKTV, DAMTV, TRVLHD, DESTHD and COMTVHD are missing.  W

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Wireless receiver jumping to live TV

This channel has jumped to live TV to allow TV viewing or recording on the DVR receiver   The error above has been plaguing me for quite a while now.

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Sound drops periodically on AMC HD

Regardless of what show I watch on AMC HD, the sound will cut out for a couple of seconds at least a half dozen times during a 1 hour show. Sometimes

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Sportsmans Channel and Outdoor Channel

I have the AT&T Uverse U300 package.  I had been able to see the Sportsman's Channel (1642) and the Outdoor Channel (1680) since I began subscribing t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recording playback is unavailable

Watching recordings worked fine until recently.  Tonight all kinds for problems with "STOPPED"I hit OKI hit Resume playthen after a long pause, it sta

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My On Demand shows aren’t available on tv, and can’t watch recordings on app

Hello! I have a couple of questions. I cannot watch my recorded/DVR shows on my U-verse app. Is that normal? If so, why in the world can’t I watch on

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Why is the channel guide constantly wrong regarding nascar races

The channel guide is constantly wrong regarding nascar races. The are 2 races this coming weekend , and nascar and nbc ads list them as nbcsn sat at 4

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

ion channel 468 on u-verse tv

All of a sudden last night trying to watch a recorded program on (ion channel 468) on u-verse could not find the show.  Upon going to the menu it said

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts