Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

wtf... customer support admits number 1 complaint is no guide or dvr control via the web, more or less recordings to go... this is 2020?

how long has it been.... i just called uverse tech support and they said there number one complaint is no guide and recording via the web.. .. more

posted 

Today at 9:17 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 9:28 AM

Chicago Cubs

What U-verse channel will the Chicago Cubs be on and when?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:01 AM

ATT Uverse Remote

How do you get the Remote to control the TV? All it does is turn on the TV and adjust volume. Can not change channels, get the menu or guide or turn o

posted 

Yesterday at 3:21 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:01 PM

ROKU channel streaming - can't activate

I'm trying to activate the locked contenct on ROKU apps: Fox Business, HGTV, Hallmark, etc. I enter the code online, select u-verse, and log in to my

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

S-20 remote control

This has to be the WORST remote control I have ever used! Who designed it? A kindergarten kid?I could go through a whole list of deficiencies but I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Any Chance of Getting MLB Extra Innings on UVerse in 2020?

Was just wondering if anyone has heard any word on UV getting MLB EI in 2020?? Might actually pull the trigger on getting it for my ROKU, but hate bei

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a way to move the closed captioning lower on the screen?

I looked at all of the options on the menu tab and changed my font (lol) but couldn't move them down so they're not blocking the picture. I can make t

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Pixelation

What causes this? I have no picture, just a garbled mess

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Can UVERSE TV be used WITHOUT WIFI?

Hello - currently have DTV (and ATT INTERNET) and considering switching the TV to UVERSE TV. But do not want to have WIFI signal involved. From glan

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

EPIX FREE Preview Feb. 16-22

From freepreview.tv there is a free preview of EPIX Sunday 2/16 thru Sat. 2/22If you have hidden the EPIX channels (891-894 SD and 1891-1894 HD) you

posted 

6 days ago