Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to watch uverse on windows 10

how to watch uverse on windows 10?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

U-verse Choice

Has anyone else resolved themself to the fact that there are mysterious programers hired by AT&T that are unable to fix the following issues. 1) Local

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Marquee Sports Network

Is this channel a Chicago-Area only channel or, as I was thinking, it is a national rollout?? It still has yet to show up in my guide here in Central

posted 

7 hours ago

Programming notices for February 2020

Download the PDF at the below link. It's really February's, no matter what the link there says.http://programmingchanges.att.com

posted 

12 hours ago

I am trying to watch a game on ESPN on my ipad but it says I don’t have access to do this. Is this not part of my service with Uverse?

I am trying to watch a college baseball game on on iPad using ESPN app but it says I need to log into my provider. When I try to log into ATT Uverse i

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Chicago Cubs

What U-verse channel will the Chicago Cubs be on and when?

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming?

What is tvpromise.com and why are they removing programming on nbc?

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

customer support admits number 1 complaint is no guide or dvr control via the web, more or less recordings to go... this is 2020?

how long has it been.... i just called uverse tech support and they said there number one complaint is no guide and recording via the web.. .. more o

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

S-20 remote control

This has to be the WORST remote control I have ever used! Who designed it? A kindergarten kid?I could go through a whole list of deficiencies but I

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Terrible basic channel choice

I have NEVER experienced such a lame/ridiculous/awful basic channel lineup before switching to ATT when I moved to South Carolina. Just to name a few

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago