Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

Accepted Solution

UVerse 200

I would like to know why on U-verse 200 you guys allow CNN, MSNBC free. Whereas, I need to upgrade my cable another hundred dollars in order to get F

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Dropped HD, now we can't get any channels at all

We currently have AT&T U-verse TV U-Basic, which supposedly gives us 30 channels.Last month we dropped the HD Technology addon, and now we get NO chan

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

cw not available

Why is the CW gone? I am ready to cancel my service over this

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

programming my s30-s1b remote to a new TCL -TV

What is the code for my TCL-TV model # 55R625. I have tried the following codes 11756-12434- 1346.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to use Moto Vap?

Okay, so I am living at my friend's house for 2 months because he is on a vacation and he needs me to watch over his pets. He gave me WiFi password an

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Intermittent AT&T U-verse TV picture and sound interruptions re. CBS network TV (West Palm Beach Channel 12)

The intermittent AT&T U-verse picture and sound interruptions* are not correctable from here using your reset procedure. I am one of a number of Flor

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

PopTV

It is infuriating that I pay for cable and get PopTV but cannot log in to the channel online to watch past episodes. Why isn’t Uverse one of the servi

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Phone #

What is the phone # for UVerse?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

U200 Package - Not Receiving Channels As Advertised

I switched my TV package from U450 to U200 yesterday. I selected the U200 package based on the package information provided on AT&T's channel lineup

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Attached: New Uverse 15 Picture Screensaver Background Slideshow in update 2.4.29714.20.

I am located in Dallas Texas and today I noticed that the blue screensaver that says "Press OK" has been replaced with a 15 image full screen slidesho

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago