Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

Intermittent AT&T U-verse TV picture and sound interruptions re. CBS network TV (West Palm Beach Channel 12)

The intermittent AT&T U-verse picture and sound interruptions* are not correctable from here using your reset procedure. I am one of a number of Flor

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

PopTV

It is infuriating that I pay for cable and get PopTV but cannot log in to the channel online to watch past episodes. Why isn’t Uverse one of the servi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Phone #

What is the phone # for UVerse?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

U200 Package - Not Receiving Channels As Advertised

I switched my TV package from U450 to U200 yesterday. I selected the U200 package based on the package information provided on AT&T's channel lineup

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Attached: New Uverse 15 Picture Screensaver Background Slideshow in update 2.4.29714.20.

I am located in Dallas Texas and today I noticed that the blue screensaver that says "Press OK" has been replaced with a 15 image full screen slidesho

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

KDOC Los Angeles 1006 & 6

one channel pixelates KDOC Los Angeles, HD and regular routinely between 2000 and 2200 no other channels do this

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

programming my s30-s1b remote to a new TCL -TV

What is the code for my TCL-TV model # 55R625. I have tried the following codes 11756-12434- 1346.

Gateway access point not found or connection error

We upgraded to 50 speed in February. Maybe it is a coincidence but we have had consistent problems with either WiFi or now uverse tv. 3 different te

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Playboy on Demand Refund

Playboy on demand is supposed to maintain a video library of around 60 videos. AT&T does not monitor the content of their providers. Over the last 5 w

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

U Verse signal keeps dropping

Our U Verse TV freezes, about 5 seconds later a red light flashes on the gateway and we get a U Verse Signal Lost error message. About a minute later

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago