Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

Y
Uverse

Someone outside of my home seems to be able to change my channels and mute my tv. Any ideas how I can make this stop? I don’t know who it is.

Questions

All fox owned stations freeze up

All of the fox owned stations freeze up on uverse (FS1, FS2, Nat Geo, Destination America, etc.). This happens mostly in the evenings and weekends. Al

Questions

Changes To Showtime on July 15th

Effective July 15th, Showtime Beyond is disappearing from all providers.   Showtime Showcase is becoming SHO*BET, a channel focusing on black actors,

Questions

double image on tv screen

Storm knocked down fiber optic line. Att tech replaced line and restored service, TV now has a double image on screen

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

U-verse T

My screen is pixating intermittently. My other tv works fine. I have rebooted several times but it will not stop. The sound works. But stops with the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My AT&T U-verse TV has a red x

My tv has a red X on the screen. Help!

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

modem w/built in wifi

att sent me a new modem w/built in wifi.  I have a wireless receiver in the basement.  If I am reading right I can't use the two together. Is that rig

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Where is Nick Jr?

I see discussions from about year ago, but we had Nick Jr. up until recently with UVerse.  It now says that we are not subscribed to the channel and i

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Red x and cannot get to "tv"

I held power button for 10 seconds and nothing.  Then unplugged power for 10 seconds nothing.  Then held power button,  down arrow and "ok" button and

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Red x and cannot get to "tv"

I held power button for 10 seconds and didn't work.  Then checked cords and tried unplugging power and nothing.  Then held down arrow  ok button and p

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts