Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

J
U-Verse Service

Ever since the Olympics started our TV signal has been dropping out from around 6 PM until late in the evening. It’s okay for a while then it dr

Questions

Submission for screen savers

How do you submit photos to be used for the screen saver?

Questions

Programming notices for July

Download the .pdf at the below link: http://programmingchanges.att.com AT&T’s rights to display the channels listed below (in alphabetica

Questions

Free preview of Olympic Channel

I just noticed that the Olympic Channel is turned on. Tune in on 667 or in HD on 1667. If it's not in your guide, press menu, then select options and

Questions

showtime

I have showtime with my monthly subscription, How do I access showtime without having to pay again for the service again?

Questions

Uverse app login error

I'm getting a login error on my mobile app and my firestick app. Deleted the app and installed a new one. Still the same error.

Questions

Netflix Mod APK 7.70.0 - How to download?

Hello community,Recently a lot of people are using netflix mod apk 7.70.0 by TechBigs.Com so I really want to experience it. Although all sources have

Questions

U-verse member ID

Hi, I tried to log in to my AT&T U-verse app but when I put my "suppose" U-verse member ID and my password it asks me to put my "real" member ID and n

Questions

Closed

WHEN WILL U-VERSE CARRY THE CABLE CHANNEL DECADES? PLEASE DO IT ASAP!!

I would like U-verse to carry the cable channel Decades. It is the sister channel to Me-TV and it launched in May of 2015. It is a great station and y

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Why are the number of shows so limited for cbs on demand? Currently only 7 shows appear under the cbs on demand button

The number of tv shows for cbs and abc are extremely limited when using the on demand feature.  There was a time when I would search cbs on dema

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.