Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

DVR

I set DVR to record 2 news programs, same programs every day at the same time weekdays - 5pm and 6pm. Sometimes it misses a few.I set DVR to record ne

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Free Preview of EPIX starts April 2nd.

For the next few weeks, EPIX will be free.891 EPIX892 EPIX West893 EPIX 2894 EPIX Hits896 EPIX Drive-In.The first four are in HD and 1000 spots higher

New Channel -- SportsNet LA

SportsNet LA should now be on ALL properties owned by AT&T. At the minimum, it should be on DirecTV and U-Verse.If you want live (and most rebroadcast

buffring of movies (cutting on and off)

watch Netflix wirh at&t U-verse via fire stick. All movies cut on anf off every min or so. Spoke with Netflix and they walked me throught process and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Lost connection

my wireless reciever lost connection and is telling me to hold WPS access point but that not working

UVerse/Fox News not streaming

I am trying to stream Fox News on my Kindle or phone. I have been doing this since I bought UVerse last Sept. Why is this not working now?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

at&t support is a farce

After an outage of more than a month and weeks of being put in hold for over an hour each time only to be disconnected each time we are absolutely fed

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Picture keeps flashing with new tv

I just got an LG UHD TV model 75um80 and I just keep getting a flashing screen with static. Occasionally I can see the atnt menu or the tv show that i

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Closed caption

I can no longer get closed captioning.

AT&T UVerse TV pause issue

AT&T UVerse TV problem - the signal (video + sound) pauses for 2-3 seconds routinely. Effects all 4 sets, both hardwired & wireless. Problem occurs

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…