Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

ISB7105 AT&T Receiver

I would like to mount my ISB7105 Reciver in a cabinet. Is there a IR extension cord that plugs into the reciver so the remote control will still work?

DVR

I set DVR to record 2 news programs, same programs every day at the same time weekdays - 5pm and 6pm. Sometimes it misses a few.I set DVR to record ne

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Free Preview of EPIX starts April 2nd.

For the next few weeks, EPIX will be free.891 EPIX892 EPIX West893 EPIX 2894 EPIX Hits896 EPIX Drive-In.The first four are in HD and 1000 spots higher

New Channel -- SportsNet LA

SportsNet LA should now be on ALL properties owned by AT&T. At the minimum, it should be on DirecTV and U-Verse.If you want live (and most rebroadcast

buffring of movies (cutting on and off)

watch Netflix wirh at&t U-verse via fire stick. All movies cut on anf off every min or so. Spoke with Netflix and they walked me throught process and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Lost connection

my wireless reciever lost connection and is telling me to hold WPS access point but that not working

UVerse/Fox News not streaming

I am trying to stream Fox News on my Kindle or phone. I have been doing this since I bought UVerse last Sept. Why is this not working now?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

at&t support is a farce

After an outage of more than a month and weeks of being put in hold for over an hour each time only to be disconnected each time we are absolutely fed

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Picture keeps flashing with new tv

I just got an LG UHD TV model 75um80 and I just keep getting a flashing screen with static. Occasionally I can see the atnt menu or the tv show that i

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Closed caption

I can no longer get closed captioning.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…