Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

How to set up parental controls, program guides, watch TV & more.

Accepted Solution

Free HBO on U-verse NOW through 5/31 not working

I received a message stating Free HBO on U-verse NOW through 5/31However, it says I am not subscribed to this channel.

Uverse TV

Continually receive internal error message when trying to use search function on uverse tv. This message can last for about an hour. It seems that I

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Lost connection

my wireless reciever lost connection and is telling me to hold WPS access point but that not working

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Closed caption

I can no longer get closed captioning.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Uverse App not working

Trying to watch live TV thru my Uverse app.... it has been playing the same 30 second loop for 3 days now across all three devices I have tried. (ipad

U-verse app

A few days ago my U-verse app stopped playing streaming live content on my phone on cellular. The cellular settings allow for streaming and I have an

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

ISB7105 AT&T Receiver

I would like to mount my ISB7105 Reciver in a cabinet. Is there a IR extension cord that plugs into the reciver so the remote control will still work?

DVR

I set DVR to record 2 news programs, same programs every day at the same time weekdays - 5pm and 6pm. Sometimes it misses a few.I set DVR to record ne

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Free Preview of EPIX starts April 2nd.

For the next few weeks, EPIX will be free.891 EPIX892 EPIX West893 EPIX 2894 EPIX Hits896 EPIX Drive-In.The first four are in HD and 1000 spots higher

New Channel -- SportsNet LA

SportsNet LA should now be on ALL properties owned by AT&T. At the minimum, it should be on DirecTV and U-Verse.If you want live (and most rebroadcast

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…