Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Do_It_Knightly's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2019 8:25 PM

Closed

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever seen that message. To me, that isn’t just that the NFL Network is offline with broadcast issues. It’s that U-verse has dropped those two channels. Anyone else have this issue or heard anything about it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have never been more livid with a company in my 53 years on this planet.  When I called they said that they are not in negotiations with NFL and will not be carrying it anymore.  The whole reason we have the tier that includes the NFL Network is for NFL Network.  And no discounts for them not carrying it anymore.  We can't have dishes in our community and still have 6 months on our current contract.  We're screwed!!!!!  F You AT&T!!!  This is not how you treat loyal, long time customers.  We got you the day you could (over 10 years ago).

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

We started using Sling last night...has a he content like NFL Network, local sports for Brewers and Bucks Fox Sports North, also TCM ,etc. so we are going to get local channels next and cut the AT&T cord on Cable TV.

Cheers

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks. We started Sling last night. Priority #1 was getting our NFL Network back. We have that with the Blue Service and of course other content as well. Now we will take time figuring out the best value for the content we want.

Cheers

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Yes I understand...NFL Football 365 !

Cheers

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

They have Fox and ABC....not NBC or CBS. So we are researching how to get the these channels as well. But for now we have he NFL Network with Sling.

Cheers

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

That is a exactly what we are doing. I bleed NFL Draft this time of year so for now Sling works well with our Apple TV.

Cheers ( Go Packers )

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

I feel your pain ! We are now Slingers and back on track with the NFL Network. I a a Draft junkie and have been studying the 2019 College Prospects. Our family was a Swim Club (and Hockey) family for many years. In Wisconsin we love our Packers they are #1 above everything else. UW has had much success as well as our Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks.

Cheers

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Regarding the actual Draft Day(s) coverages itself there are options.
But I am watching In advance of he NFL Draft because I enjoy evaluating prospects and find the business of the NFL intriguing. So in essence if you do not have an interest in diving deep into your team needs and the college prospects that may help your franchise not having the NFL Networks “ Path to the Draft “ Show is not a big deal.
In our area the NFL is #1 and our Stadium has been sold out for over 50 years with a 20 year wait for season tickets. People literally bequeath season tickets to their estates.

Cheers

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Yikes. It’s business ... big business and the NFL has the program content to leverage that into profitability. That (on paper) provides owners and the players union a challenge of figuring out how to divide the pie with next contract. That will not be an easy contract to get done because there is a lot of money on the table.

Cheers

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

In General Cable is pricey and of that is relative to your personal financial priorities. Many people can not afford Cable so they elect not to pay for it others elect to purchase it for any number of reasons.
My point is that I am paying for a service AT&T prided at a cost ( $100.+/ month) and now I am playing the same amount without the full service that was provided when we elected to purchase AT&T Uverse. So my perceived value of the cable provider has been diminished and for me it has been diminished beyond repair. That is how important the NFL Network is to this household. Hope you understand our perspective.

Cheers
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.