Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Do_It_Knightly's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2019 8:25 PM

Closed

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever seen that message. To me, that isn’t just that the NFL Network is offline with broadcast issues. It’s that U-verse has dropped those two channels. Anyone else have this issue or heard anything about it?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I live n breathe NFL.  Uverse is gone without it

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Basically, this is a crock.  The only reason I switched to U-Verse was due to the cost as well as having the NFL Channel.  In fact, the first question I asked the representative was what package carried the NFL Channel.  Since ATT owns Direct TV, the NFL Package, ect., I find it very hard to believe an agreement couldn't be reached on this issue.  Looks a little like ATT is forcing all of us to pay more for Direct TV instead of U-Verse to get the NFL Channel.  Must need us all to foot the bill to pay off the leveraged capital which was used to finance the merger.  Guess it is just never enough  

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

5 years ago

Last week, I contacted U-verse customer support and they reassured me that this negotiation conflict would be resolved and the NFL Network would be back soon. 

So I guess the guidance to the reps for customers contacting them was false?

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

5 years ago

We understand NFL Network and Red Zone are important to you. While they remain available on DIRECTV, we could not reach an agreement with the NFL to continue to carry these channels on U-verse. We regret any inconvenience.

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

5 years ago

The left hand, has no idea what the right hand is doing. Like I said previously, everyone should be on the same song sheet, with an issue of this magnitude!

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

nistrator

Apr 25, 2019 9:35 AM

Re: NFL Network

We understand NFL Network and Red Zone are important to you. While they remain available on DIRECTV, we could not reach an agreement with the NFL to continue to carry these channels on U-verse. We regret any inconvenience.

Bull. You never even negotiated. And you don’t regret anything.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Holy cow... So guess what Uverse has done now? 1630 used to be NFL
Network...now they have changed it to be a second channel number for ESPN!!
I guess they think we won't look for it? Out of sight, out of kind? We will
forget? Or it's never coming back?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Get NFL Network back on Uverse! No cable TV provider can be without access to the #1 sport in America. Raise my rate, do whatever needs to be done but GET THIS CHANNEL BACK ON!!

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

Atxhether
Teacher

Apr 25, 2019 10:07 AM

Re: NFL Network
Holy cow... So guess what Uverse has done now? 1630 used to be NFL
Network...now they have changed it to be a second channel number for ESPN!!
I guess they think we won't look for it? Out of sight, out of kind? We will
forget? Or it's never coming back?

They treat their customers like fools. You can still tune on 1630 and watch the draft. Pathetic.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.