Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
baseballisback's profile
ACE - Professor

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 11:38 PM

DirecTV (including U-Verse and Stream) reach deal for NFLN

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

11 months ago

NFL Network will be on U-200. I have no idea where RedZone will end up. Last time, it was only on the HD Premium Tier.

https://www.nfl.com/news/directv-announces-renewal-expansion-of-carriage-agreement-with-nfl-media

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

11 months ago

Mentor

• 

155 Messages

11 months ago

As a U-verse subscriber on the U300 tier along with as at&t calls it "All In" that includes the HD Premium tier I'm thinking that eventually I'll be receiving at least the nfl red zone channel which my wife & I have sorely missed ever since it got dropped from the U-verse channel lineup. 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

11 months ago

You'll almost certainly get NFL Network.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

11 months ago

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

11 months ago

Back when we had NFLN before it was removed (2019), I had a few different shows on that network as 'series records' on our DVR. I was scrolling through the DVR this morning and noticed that one of those NFLN shows was listed as scheduled to be recorded later this week. Not sure if that is any indication of when they will reappear in the listings, but was kind of weird.

Mentor

• 

155 Messages

11 months ago

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited for the return of at least something related to the nfl network, whether it's the nfl network itself or just nfl redzone. My wife & I have missed these channel's ever since they were dropped from the at&t channel lineup on U-verse. We're currently on the U300 tier and the account is labeled as 'all in', so we already are subscribed to the premium tier.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

11 months ago

@gcotton69 

That's a GREAT find! Unfortunately, I know as much as anyone else which is "in the coming weeks" and whatever else the various media outlets report.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 months ago

There's now a placeholder screen that says August 1st is the launch date.

Channel 1630.

I bet RedZone goes back on 1629. Part of the contract states that RedZone cannot be on a "part-time" channel like the 169X channels. I don't expect RedZone to be in SD.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 months ago

The RedZone channel is now active on 1629 with a placeholder "Coming September 10th" and yeah...you gotta have the HD Premium Tier.

Since this channel just shows game action from 1pm ET to 8pm ET on Sundays, September 10th is the accurate date for it.

NFL Network launches on August 1st.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.