Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Hendersonville4's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 4:33 AM

Closed

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in service. We set up another TV(purchased an antennae) that would give us this basic channel for the interim - assuming we will get the channel back at some time in the future!  I think it's time to contact other providers who can provide continuing service that we PAY for and don't get with AT&T.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

5 years ago

You own the dish so there is a charge to service/move it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you!

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Dvsports wrote:

Will the cbs and fox blackout effect Sunday Tickets ability to show a game scheduled to be broadcast on the local channel?  In the past a game shown in my market on a local network was blacked out on the ticket as "being available on another channel".  I have noticed that games on either cbs or fox being offered on my NFL network have been blacked out on both (the networks being blacked out all the time). Will Sunday Ticket no that I can't watch my local due to the blackout?  This is getting ridiculous!

If the dispute with NexStar is not resolved before the NFL season starts, then you won't be able to view any games that are broadcast on that channel. Sunday Ticket will continue to blackout games carried on your local station, as it always.  If you can't get that channel with an off-air antenna the "old fashioned" way, then you'll need to visit a friend or sports bar that can receive it. 

Master

• 

9K Messages

5 years ago

call back and ask again

you may get a diff offer

some reps waive fees, some throw in credits to offset them

but the 49.95 is the standard relocation fee

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Channel 8 is the local station for Sarasota, Fl we are going to have a hurricane. Are you 😳 reel.

Teacher

• 

41 Messages

5 years ago

@davemize

Look at the bright side. You can view channels you never had time for.

You can do other things with your time.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will NBC return?The new fall shows will be starting.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

What channel are we going to be able to watch FOX telecast NFL games on Directv if we have the NFL Sports package and they are still in a dispute with Fox??

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

5 years ago

@Coppermark wrote:

What channel are we going to be able to watch FOX telecast NFL games on Directv if we have the NFL Sports package and they are still in a dispute with Fox??

The negotiation with your FOX affiliate owner (Nexstar) doesn't change the NFL blackout rules.

If game is on your local FOX, then that is where you watch it. That would be with regular antenna if negotiations haven't finished.

The NFL Sunday Ticket is only for out-of-market games. It will never give you games that are broadcast on your local channel.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

stupid response

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.