For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(92924)

Accepted Solution

SIM card transfer from current ATT locked iPhone to newer ATT iphone

Have ATT Iphone 7 purchased years ago from ATT with 3 year plan. After plan was finished, switched to ATT prepaid service. Want to purchase new iPhone 11 from store in display labeled ATT prepaid. Want to transfer iPhone 7 SIM card to new iPhone 11 using existing prepaid account so don't need new pr

Questions

Unlock

Why am I unable to click I agree and take the next step in the unlock interface?

Questions

Trade in bait and switch

I upgraded my Families phones to the S24. The deal was $0 with qualified trade in.  The trade ins all were accepted and qualified but we are paying $5/month per phone, not 0.  WHYYYYY????????  Was this a bait and switch but did I miss the fine print somewhere?

Questions

Data

Is it normal to LTE to appear but not work after switching accounts?

Questions

Accepted Solution

esim while traveling in Europe

I would like use an esim I purchased ( not through ATT) for while I am in Europe. When I scan the qr code I get an error message stating my phone is locked. Is there a way to unlock the phone or bypass so that I may use the esim.

Questions

Closed

esim while traveling in Europe

I would like use an esim I purchased ( not through ATT) for while I am in Europe. When I scan the qr code I get an error message stating my phone is locked. Is there a way to unlock the phone or bypass so that I may use the esim.

Questions

Accepted Solution

U.S AT&T UNLOCKING DEVICE FOR FREE

HI I NEED HELP UNLOCKING MY U.S AT&T DEVICE AT NO COST PLEASE..

Questions

Smart home manager app blank screen

When I sign onto the app I get a blank screen. I have removed the app, restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, went to app settings and cleared cache and data.  After doing all of this I still get a blank screen after I sign into the app.

Questions

New ipads

Went to upgrade my iPad Pro but there hasn’t been an updated model since 2022. I was always under the impression that att would always have the current models.

Questions

Phone Plan and Upgrade

Hello, im a new customer and am working online to get a new phone plan, trade in my old phone, and pickup a new one. When i go to store location it says the device is ready within 2 hours. However when i go to checkout it says i can only have it delivered and "store pickup is not available". Is ther

Questions

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(13)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.