For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19579)
LAN only giving 100Mbps

I've been struggling to figure out what is causing my LAN connections to PC's to be set at 100Mbps instead of 1Gbps. I went to my modem's IP and set Config to 1Gbps instead of Auto, I set my PC Network properties (Speed & Duplex) to 1.0 Gbps Full Duplex, and STILL only get 100.0 Mbps as my Speed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Lowering Manhole Cover

Hello - I am an engineer who is redesigning a site entrance to meet state DOT standards. The redesign will necessitate lowering the AT&T manhole cover several inches.  Please let me know who I should talk with at AT&T about this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Complaint / Escalation Requested - 100% Packet Loss - Exactly Every 15 Minutes (For about 5 seconds)

Hello, I have an issue that started happening about a month ago and everything was fine for the first 5 months of service. Like the subject says, I am getting massive ping spikes or basically 100% packet loss at every 15 minutes intervals, throughout the day, everyday. It's definitely NOT random.

Questions

Needing to Access Logs Showing When My Modem May Have Been Manualy Disconnected

Had a past tenant at the house moving furniture out and my Ring cameras just happened to stop working while they were here. I need to verify if they disconnected the modem.

Questions

Please!

Please get internet working in my apartment building! I live in the Reno Building in River Rouge Michigan. Also we want the fiber too. Please get this established as soon as possible. Thank you for reading my comment.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Electrical Power at AT&T Outside Box?

We are purchasing a newly-built home, which can be served by AT&T fiber internet. The builder has installed two ethernet ports in the house. There are two cables emerging from the rear of the house, near the other utilities, but no indication of electrical power line. See photo. Does AT&T fi

Questions

Fiber optic

I would like to know wiring details of what is needed inside my home, since you don't fish walls. I do not like having holes drilled through the outside and surface mounted. If you let me know what is required for your system I will have it installed and call your techs out for the installation of t

Questions

Accepted Solution

New BGW 320 Gateway: Liftmaster/Chamberlain MyQ not compatible?!?

I set up the BGW320 that AT&T shipped to replace a flakey Arris today and it went amazingly well, copied over my same Wifi name and pw, and all the devices connected with no issues...except one. The Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ gateway for our garage door opener consistently says it's offline. &n

Questions

Fiber - is it mandatory

We received a flyer in our mailbox yesterday, which is a completely different issue. The ‘offer’ is basic fiber at $35 per month with some caveats. Yes, fiber would be nice but that is a huge price hike for something that is only marginally better than what we currently have. as far as putting the

Questions

Billing Amount?

When I log into my ATT Internet account via a browser, it says my Internet 1000 monthly bill should be $80 (after paperless and autopay discounts) But I am being billed $85 each month I called in and the rep said the plan cost is $90, which comes to $85 But this is not what it says online Is there a

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.