For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19560)
Fiber Internet Hardware Question

My two question are the following, can I use my own modem that supports fiber connection in, and that way not use the one provided by AT&T ? if it's not possible, then why is it not possible ? Thanks !

Questions

At&T Fiber-Internet 1000 never running fast

Ever since I got the gigabit Internet from AT&T fiber, I've never gotten really fast speeds. I just dealt with it but I probably won't it much longer. I purposely test it on devices time to time, that can take really high speeds also.  I've been through all the troubleshooting through the

Questions

video doorbell cant find the internet, how to create a network with just 2.4

How can I create network in my account that only handle 2.4 ghz.?

Questions

When will AT&T upgrade us to 2G/5G tiers? How do I make it known I want it!

My neighborhood has had fiber 1000 for a few years now and all the neighborhoods around us now have 2G/5G tiers available. How do I make it known to AT&T that I WANT 5G service? Comcast is on the final leg of installing EPON fiber directly into each home in our neighborhood, you would think A

Questions

Accepted Solution

fiber wired connection can't connect intermittently

TVs and gaming systems that are connect by a wire sometime gets a message that it can't connect. Wifi works.

Questions

Accepted Solution

reverse dns

I need a PTR for my SMTP server so my emails can be accepted by gmail and the likes. a reverse DNS lookup of my IP shows the following even after creating my own prt record on Cloudflare.  I would also like port 25 opened if that is allowed.  I understand the risks involved with this. $ dig soa &l

Questions

Accepted Solution

UDM router has "no internet connection" when plugged into BGW320-500 port (Giga at bottom)

Newly installed BGW320-500 connects to the Internet, but I can't get my Ubiquiti Dream Machine (UDM) to reach the Internet when I plug it into the gigabit port (bottom port on BGW, there is a green light showing continuity). Here's what I've tried: 1) just plugging in UDM and sending it...didn't wo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

How long should it take after receiving notice that fiber will be available for fiber to actually be available?

In November I received a letter stating that ATT Fiber would be available at my house within 30 days. Its now nearly February and it still isn't available. Is there anyway to get an updated date of when it should be available? I understand there are often delays with these types of things, but I

Questions

Slow internet on fiber

I have att fiber and pay for a gig. However, o can't seem to get much better than 60 megs on wifi and 150 on ethernet. I did the speed test and it is saying my modem is recieving 1.3 gigs but I can't get anything over like 200, even plugged directly into the modem. I've reset everything to no avail.

Questions

Accepted Solution

assign static ip to printer

Hello. I have an Nokia BGW320-505 ATT gateway and an HP wifi printer. I understand printers need a static ip address otherwise in order to be able to print using wifi otherwise they get assigned a new ip and cannot be found again by phones, laptops etc. My understanding is the printer should be assi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.