Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Internet Forum

Internet Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(81770)
Not Receiveing Verification Code

Appreciate AT&T finally addressing this issue however, are you aware that you cannot enter the word, "Help" into the field for verification code? It only lets you enter a numeric value therefore, this is listed as the most common contritubing factor in clients not receiving Verification Codes y

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accessing my sbcglobal.net email address

I just got a new phone and have been having trouble signing into my old sbcglobal.net email address. Tried resetting password on a web browser, and got an error telling me to call a number, because it doesn't have the account details to reset the password. Called the number and got rerouted to the D

Questions

• AT&T Internet

return modem or not

phone rep said need to return modem to UPS or be charged $150, got email day after saying no need to return (no reply bot, so cannot email clarification). Need to return or not, with the inconsistent instruction?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I change my AT&T Wi-Fi name and password?

Use our Smart Home Manage app to easily change your password.Select More. Smartphone users will find More in the main menu icon.Select Network.Select the Wi-Fi network name or password to change.Select the X at the right of the line to clear the existing name or password.Enter a new Wi-Fi network na

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Announcing Subnet

Hi guys, I have a subnet that hosting on my server ( hosting applications purpose ), and I want to announce my subnet on AT&T network line. What I need to qualify to do that

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Using a bridge between my BGW210 700 and an aftermarket router

In an effort to beef up the security of my home wifi network I have purchased an Omninet bridge and an Amplify HD wifi router. The bridge is to serve as a layer of security between the modem (the BGW210) and my router. The problem is the only broadband jack in the router from Att is for the phone li

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Reporting AT&T employee for fraud

How do I report someone for fraud? I called customer service to address another fraud situation with my cell phone service. Timothy told me I could get three months of internet for free to test it out as an option compared to Xfinity. Turns out it wasn’t free and he did not include any notes on my a

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Equipment: To return or not to return?

When I canceled my AT&T internet service recently, the rep on the phone told me in no uncertain terms to return the modem or face a $150 charge; the next day, I received an email from AT&T with the subject line "Recycle your U-verse equipment" that stated, with just as much certainty, "there

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Constant No Show for Fiber Internet Install

After 3 no shows for fiber install, I started fresh and created a new account. Got all the texts etc about my upcoming appointment.  And surprise - NO SHOW.   The only difference is that if I went to MyATT app it did say the tech was running late and probably wouldn't be there before

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Att rewards

My att reward was sent to my old phone number that I no longer have and online it doesnt give me an option to send it to a diffirent number WHAT DO I DO???

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Intermittent outages on fiber

I have the 500mbps package. For the last week or so the service goes offline for a minute or two and then resolves. By which I mean can’t access Gmail, LinkedIn, iPhone messaging and so on, all connected via WiFi to the router. Anyone else seen this or have recommendations please?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to add website to exceptions list in Smart Home Manager

I am staying with my parents who have AT&T and my friend's website is being blocked as spam by AT&T Internet Security. Internet Security/Active Armor wasn't even activated on the account when I began receiving the pop-up, but I enabled it as without it I was not able to view the exceptions l

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Going on 3 weeks to get fixed wireless equipment replaced.

My fixed wireless internet equipment, the router, power supply, antenna were hit by lightning. Going on three weeks with no service appointment scheduled. Att has said a tower outage, but tower is working. Att has also said there are no technicians available until May 5, 2035. Come on now!

Questions

• AT&T Internet

connect fax to gateway

Since my fiber installation, my Brother printer/fax (MFC-L2717DW) isn't found on the network. The installer didn't leave the box (which apparently should have a special phone line) or any instructions. 1: Do I need the special line cord; 2. If so, how can I get one (and the instruction booklet); 3.

Questions

Still NO internet service

This has been an ongoing issue for over 2 months in the Levy County, FL area. I have had three tech service appts, all my equipment has been replaced with new working equipment.  ALL of the status lights are working as they should.  I have no service it spins and spins and spins.  I

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.