For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91840)
Internet speeds coming out of modem are much lower than speeds coming in.

I know that I will not be getting all 1 GIG of the fiber that I pay for, while I do get the 800-900 mbps for my download speeds, I only get around 110-130 mbps for my upload. I have rebooted my modem as well as restarting my PC several times to try and resolve the issue. I am using a direct ethernet

Questions

Wifi

How to install a at&t fiber kit

Questions

smart home on pc

I need info on how to install ATT smart home app on my pc.

Questions

Other wire in fiber terminal box

What’s this other wire for? It has a red and clear plastic 3M cap on it.

Questions

ATT Fiber Prolonged Outage

ATT Fiber for my neighborhood has been offline for 24 hours now. I am a remote worker and depend on a reliable Internet connection.  Does ATT provide any type of account credit for situations like this?

Questions

Can I get both 2.4 and 5ghz bands from my new Internet Air Dinosaur egg?

Recently got the big egg delivered and easily hooked all up. 5ghz connection seems to work reasonably well. My problem is that my wireless printer and smartbulbs need 2.4ghz connection to operate. Is there a way and can someone provide instructions on how I would split this connection so that I can

Questions

Why does ATT not have it so customers can review them?

Most companies have a way for customers to submit review. Does ATT have it blocked bc they know they will be flooded with 1 star reviews?

Questions

Permission to move fence line in a Public Utility Easement

Hello, I need the contact/email for the department that grants permission to move my fence lines on my personal property. My lot is a corner lot with a PUE. My property is in the City of West Sacramento, in the county of Yolo.  Thank you Trish 

Questions

I can not apply for the affordable program or access program??????????????????????????????

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO APPLY FOR THE ACCESS PROGRAM FOR MANY WEEKS WITH NO SUCCESS. I  CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WERE GOING TO FIX IT NO FIXING DONE. I NEED TO RECERTIFY MY SERVICE . I CAN NOT DO THE APPLICATION SEVERAL TIMES I KEEP GETTING A WAITING SIGNAL WHEN UPLOADING

Questions

AT&T U-Verse Internet

I recently received a letter stating my U-Verse internet would be discontinued on May 17. Is this accurate? Thank you.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(9)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(13)

Accepted Solution

Settle old account

Hello I had an account over 6/7 years ago and I wanted new service now it’s about 356 I know ppl who have been able to settle their accounts what can I do so I can start new service 

Questions

Accepted Solution

No front lights bgw210

My internet went down and, after following the trouble shooting guide, it looks to be an issue with my bgw210. The system is reviewing power as indicated by a green light by the power port. However, on the front of the machine all lights are off. Resetting and unplugging/plugging in have no effect

Questions

Accepted Solution

Firewall failover cluster behind BGW320-500 with Static /29

I can't seem to find a way to pass our static IP block through the RG to our redundant firewalls which each need to have their own address and 2 that they share between them for failover. I am not able to get inbound traffic such as VPN to pass to the firewall. I have tried passthrough with manual I

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.