For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3560)
Removal of old box and wires/cables

I am needing old landline wires and box removed from my building. Not only is it unsightly but they can get in the way for some commercial vehicles.

Questions

Overhead line interference

We are replacing a structure in Toledo, Ohio and there is a possible interference issue with an overhead AT&T line running under the bridge. To whom should we speak?

Questions

Error Code 058T//Incoming Calls/No Voice Mail

If I can't take a call, callers get a "call can't be completed" message followed by error code 058T. And no one can leave messages. I've turned the phone off and on and tried dialing 611 -- which didn't work. My research suggests you need to re-set my voice mail.

Questions

Office Building with old Wires and boxes- will AT&T come out and remove

Our general contractor and the electrician said they cannot legally remove the old AT&T wiring and said we would need to contact AT&T to do this. Is there a direct contact for such a thing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Questions

easement encroachment

Hello, I'm working on a new subdivision and we have an existing ATT easement on the property. The County is requiring a "no objection letter" from the easement holder. please advise how to do this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Guy Wire on AT&T Pole; Engineer?

Seeking assistance with a joint use utility pole (AT&T primary, Duke secondary) from 1973 in Fairview, NC, in Buncombe County. We are designing a mountain driveway on vacant land, steep slope, and a guy-wire is in pretty much the only driveway path. Humbly(!) requesting an AT&T engineer to v

Questions

LFwa-40 shuts down with a red light no service everyday and sometimes twice a day

This happens everyday for the last two weeks. Before that and i mean since 2022 no problems. Do I need an update if so where and how.  I JUST came from the local ATT store in Rockford, il and they said they had never seen one before or can service it.  They're the same ones that got it go

Questions

el 42408 handset

How do you deregister a EL42408 model? I have that current model and bought a used handset via E-BAY. I need to deregister it and need to sync it up with my base. 

Questions

cordless replacement

what models are compatible replacement with DLP 72412?

Questions

Wireless Internet Device IFWA-40 Broken During Today's Outage

During this morning's outage I noticed my home phone unit's power light was off. Usually it is green.  The only other lights on were the battery and signal strength icons.  I trying shutting off unit, plugging and unplugging.  Tried the reset button.  Customer support walked my

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Landline base works as a speakerphone but none of the handsets work.

My phones stopped working.  Model Number CLP99453/CLP99483  SN:TM700107566 Replaced Telephone Line Cord and phones worked again for 8 days and then stopped working again. “Out of Range Or no power at base” message on Handset. After following all of the prompts in the troubleshooting guide

Questions

Accepted Solution

Overdue Pole Transfer for Dangerously Low Hanging Wires

I have an ancient AT&T utility pole that needs to have a pole transfer ASAP. I know it belongs to AT&T because both cable and electric utility companies have confirmed this and the cable and electric lines are on a separate pole. The pole is in terrible shape and is leaning so badly that del

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.