For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3551)
Can no longer call out or recieve calls on my AT&T 2 Handset Answering system phone Model CL82229

I was on a call and all of a sudden the call went dead and I can no longer receive calls or call out on either one of the handsets.  I do not have a blocked callers list or any other things set up on this.  What could the problem be or do I need to just go buy another phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

running of fiber line to new poles

I live in an area that has underground utilities. I would like to upgrade to the fiber line before the end the copper service. They tell me that fiber lines will not be run to where my copper line currently connects to. There is a fiber line that runs on poles across a drainage ditch, but they cann

Questions

Land line with internet

I have Att land line with Att dsl internet. I called Att was told I did not have to have a land line to keep Att internet services. I’m trying to save money. How does this idea work?

Questions

Equipment

We need the AT&T boxes in our neighborhood repaired or replaced

Questions

Código

Red bloqueada tarjeta , tarjeta sim insertada es at&t usa soy de México mi nombre es pedro Jesús rosas vazauez mi correo es (Edited as per community guidelines) es una Samsung galaxy tab 8.4'' 2020 imei (Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

I need code

I want to unlock my other iPhone I did the whole procedure but so far I don't get the code to unlock

Questions

Telephone wire has been down (and a ticket open) for three months but still hasn't been removed

I submitted a request to ATT in August when a telephone wire was knocked down into our backyard.  The ticket has been open for three months, with still no update on when the wire will be removed.  A second ticket was even opened when someone at ATT tried to close the first ticket despite it not bein

Questions

How can I get a dial tone back? Not sure why it went out. Internet connection is fine.

Both phones are out, so it must be the line. Cannot find anything that was disconnected.

Questions

Removal of phone line to the house

We have not had service with AT&T in 10 years. They were the last company to maintain the phone line to the house. We will be remodeling the exterior in 2 weeks and will need the wire removed from the house to the alley. We don’t have an account with you. How can we get this resolved? Thanks.&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

need lines removed from pole on building site

I need a phone number for ATT engineering department. We have lines at the electrical pole that need to be removed. Located in Jupiter, FL

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

AT&T CL82407 DECT 6.0 - Will not dial out

I have a CL82407 Dect 6.0 with 4 handsets. WHen I dial out, I get a dial tone and and I can hear the tones for each number but it will not connect.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.