Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

E
Remove telephone poles

I have several old telephone poles on my property and wondering what process is involved in removing them? I will gladly cut them them down if permitt

Questions

Accepted Solution

Speak to a person regarding landline problem - do not have a smartphone

Unable to report an issue on our second landline. Automated system says no such phone number exists. Appears your software was modified and only the 1

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

no one can hear me on one of my at&t cordless phone. they can hear me on the other 3, also I cannot get the ringer to ring on one of them

no one can hear me on 1 of my 4 at&t cordless phones. It was fine then not.  I also cannot get a different phone to make a ringing sound at all. the p

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Our ATT landline near Georgetown, CA 95636 is not working.

At our current landline number of (Edited as per community guidelines), we have no service or any dial tone whatsoever.  Are others impacted with no s

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Remove ATT Utility Block

We live in a rural area on 10 acres that had been designated as the future site of a residential development. We now own the entire property, with no

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Repeated home line issues

we have had repeated issues with our home line either getting static/crackling or going completely dead after it rains. It is currently dead, and the

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

no service

I get the message that I have no line

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Land line repair. It has been several weeks an our landline phone is still not working. It is very difficult to have get information on why

For the past three (3) weeks our landline phone. does not work. An appointment for repair was scheduled for June 30. Yet the phone STILL does not work

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Old Utility Pole

AT&T needs to remove an old utility pole and move wires to the new utility pole. AT&T was here once and confirmed it was their pole and wanted Comcast

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

AT&T underground distribution utilities

My name is Brian Snyder. I am a project manager at CHW.  I am performing a signal design at the intersection of SR 40 and CR 225A (NW 80th Ave) in Mar

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts